Nicole's Adventure

Story Info
"Daddy" helping her experience new things.
6.1k words
4.45
59.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers

I looked up from my paperwork as she walked into the office smiling at me, her beautiful face lighting up the room like the noonday sun. I put down my paperwork as she walked to the chair across from me. She was wearing a low cut, short sundress that was so sexy on her, no straight man could see her without wanting to tear it off and ravage her. I of course was no exception, my mouth immediately started watering and my shaft began to swell in my slacks.

"Is everything ok?" I asked as she sat down and crossed her legs. I groaned inwardly as I caught a glimpse of her bare shaved pussy. She wasn't wearing panties! And those two little bumps high on her breasts made it very clear that she was not wearing a bra either.

"Yes Daddy, everything is great," She said as she continued to fidget in her chair. I could tell that she was feeling... something.

"But...." I prompted her to continue as I sat watching her.

She sighed and words tumbled from her mouth in a rush.

"I know you're busy Daddy, and I'm sorry for interrupting but I just need you so bad! I can't get you out of my head today and I'm feeling all antsy and I've been so wet all day and I just can't take it anymore! I don't even know what I'm craving and I knew that only you could help me. Please Daddy?"

As she spoke I saw the flush across the top of her chest and noticed her legs pressing together as she fought to control the emotions flowing through her. She would never understand the effect that she had on me. Watching her, listening to her, smelling the strawberry shampoo she uses, it all served to get me just as worked up as she was. She never knew that she would never have to beg for me to help her like this, hell she could command me to please her and I'd be between her legs licking and sucking at that sweet pussy like my life depended on it. But no, she came to me, meek and humble, begging for me help, begging to be taken, to be used, to be given release. She knew that her body was mine, and she came to me when it was in need. Fuck I loved this girl!

Her begging tone as she said that name, the name that only meant anything when it was said by her, but that carried the weight of eternity when she uttered it, brought my attention back to her face and brought my cock to complete, full rigidity. In her eyes I saw that incredible mixture of emotions that immediately had my heart pounding. Her sweet submissiveness was barely holding back the storm of lust, arousal, and need that boiled within her. I was amazed that she had been able to even make it to my office without making herself cum to relieve the obvious pressure she was feeling.

Immediately I grabbed my keys and stood, pausing to adjust the bulge in my pants to a more comfortable angle. I stepped around the desk and pulled her against me, my mouth going to her neck as my hands gripped her ass through the dress, squeezing possessively, pulling the dress up and kneading her cheeks in my big hands. She moaned, a deep throaty sound that I'm sure was much louder than she had intended. I wouldn't be surprised if Sabrina, the secretary in the outer office, heard it. My hand released her ass and found its familiar hold around her neck as my lips covered hers and I bit her bottom lip, easily imposing my will and my dominance over her, which prompted an even louder moan from her.

"Let's go little one," I murmured softly as I released her neck and put my arm around her. "I know what you need."

She was silent as I led her from the office, my hand on her ass the whole way. I knew she loved when I claimed her this way, the whole world able to see that she was mine, and mine alone. As we walked past the office of one Mr Peterson, a short, sniveling, weasel of a man who thought he was my superior, I slid her dress up from behind baring the bottom half of her ass. I couldn't help offer a gloating smile as we walked by. He would never know true power, he thought it came from having position, money, having the right to order his subordinates around. He could never understand the true power comes from someone trusting you enough to submit to your will and do everything you say willingly and eagerly. It came from them wanting to please you above all else, and knowing that their own pleasure would come from it as well. This was the power that my baby girl had given me, and which I was eternally grateful for.

She gasped as I bared her ass, not knowing why I had done it, but not caring. It turned her on to please her Daddy, and it turned her on to be shown off in public. Knowing that everyone behind her could see her bare butt cheeks brought an even deeper flush to her face and chest, and had her pussy dripping in delight. I lowered the dress slightly as we exited the office and made our way to the elevators, softly caressing her as we waited for it to arrive. When it did arrive I chuckled inwardly seeing that it was quite full, knowing that I would be able to have some fun with my naughty little minx as we descended. Guiding her inside I pulled her against one wall with my arm behind her.

"Parking Garage please," My voice was calm and steady as I looked at the gentleman standing by the control panel, even while my hand was sneaking its way up under her dress and my fingers searching for that hot, wet, slit that was mine. "MINE!!" As always the word filled my head with power and authority, swelling my whole being with the knowledge that she belonged to me. As the car descended I thought ahead to the many plans I had in store for her that evening. Oh baby girl was in for a long, eventful night.

The elevator stopped 3 times as we descended to the parking garage, a couple of people leaving, others taking their places. With each stop I slid my fingers more insistently along her dripping slit. I couldn't believe how wet she was. At this rate I could probably make her cum with a single touch of her clit. Instead I kept teasing her outer lips, letting my fingertip slide just inside her. She kept her head down, and her jaw clenched together to keep from moaning out loud, alerting the other passengers to the pleasure coursing through her body.

As we finally arrived on the garage level, I allowed the downward momentum of the car to push her pussy down onto my finger, penetrating her to the second knuckle.

"Ahhh!" The breathy moan escaped from her as she felt my finger slide inside her hot sheath. A few people looked over at her but I simply smiled at them and kept my finger buried in her cunt. As the doors opened most of the passengers got out, including us. I reluctantly removed my finger from her pussy, and brought it to my mouth sucking her delicious cream off of it. She bit her lip watching me as we walked away from the elevator.

Most of the people headed left to the brightly lit main parking area, but I guided my baby girl to the right. It was a little farther of a walk, but I always preferred to park in a darker, more secluded area of the garage. This side of the garage was lit by a single fluorescent light hanging over the middle of the aisle. By it I could see the handful of other cars that were scattered throughout the mostly empty stalls. I wasn't the only one who parked here, but there weren't many of us. My hand never left her ass as we walked, and she seemed to be focusing on her breathing and making sure she could walk straight in her 3 inch heels.

As we walked to the back corner where my black Lexus stood waiting, I saw a flash of movement from the other side of the aisle. Glancing at the big Chevy truck I saw two figures behind the tinted glass, watching us. I recognized the truck as belonging to Cameron, and remembered that his girlfriend had brought him lunch that day. I chuckled to myself realizing that my little minx hadn't seen them.

Finally we arrived at the car and I grabbed her, pulled her against me, and pushed her backwards against the hood as I kissed her deeply. My big hands pulled at her dress, baring her ass to my touch as I continued to knead her supple flesh. Her hand went to the front of my pants and she frantically rubbed the bulge that had barely decreased during our walk. Her breath came in gasps and I could feel her melting in my arms as I continued to kiss her.

With a warning growl I pushed her hand away and spun her around. Holding her around the waist I ground against her ass, my slacks rubbing against her bare ass, the dress gathered at the small of her back. I leaned forward and spoke in her ear.

"You did not receive permission to touch Daddy's cock little one," I said softly as my hands continued to roughly travel over her, now finding the top of the dress and pulling it down exposing her full pale breasts. She tried to respond, to beg to feel my cock deep inside her, in every way, but I grabbed her tits roughly, squeezing them in my big hands, and she was powerless to make a sound, other than a gasp and a long low moan of delight. As I played with her big perfect tits I continued to speak to her in a soft growl.

"Such a naughty little one, getting so turned on thinking of dirty thoughts. Thoughts of being taken by Daddy, being used, being owned in every way. Is that what you were thinking about today?" I asked, pinching her nipples hard as I did so.

"Gasp! Unffff yessss Dadddyyyy!" She whined in response, her head tilted back against my chest, her legs spread, her chest heaving, her hands again reaching behind her for the thick shaft she longed to feel inside her.

"Is that all baby?" I asked conversationally, as if we were sitting across a dinner table talking about our day. My hands however did not cease their manipulation of her breasts, each squeeze, pinch, caress, causing her to moan louder and louder.

"Is that all?" I continued, one hand now travelling down her stomach over the dress. "Or were you thinking even naughtier thoughts? Thoughts of being shown off to all of Daddy's friends. Thoughts of them stroking their hard cocks as they watched you perform for Daddy. Thoughts of them covering your body in cum, maybe even thoughts of Daddy letting you suck them while he fucks your tight little hole?"

I felt her knees going weak as I spoke in her ear, describing her dirtiest, most secret fantasies in great detail. The hand still on her breast moved up to her neck holding her still, holding her up, reminding her that she was mine. My other hand found its way to her pussy, those pouty lips puffy and swollen, begging for release. I bit back a groan of arousal as I felt hers. I had planned on teasing her and then making her wait, but she was far too gone for that. She was too wet, too needy to be able to go through the evening I had in mind.

I cupped her pussy roughly and spoke even louder in her ear.

"Such a dirty little slut, getting so wet, so needy, so desperate to be filled. You have lost all control of your tight little cunt baby girl. And that is good because it is not yours to control, it is mine. Tonight I will remind you what that means. But before I do."

My voice faded away as my fingers found her hard clit and started rubbing furiously. Her body writhed and thrashed in my arms and she screamed, then came. She came and she came and she came, her whole body convulsing as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. She collapsed on the hood of the car, her legs shaking uncontrollably. I left her there to recover and walked to the trunk of my car, depositing my briefcase and retrieving a couple of items.

By the time I returned to her side she had somewhat recovered. Her dress was smoothed back down and she was leaning against the car still breathing heavily. She looked exhausted, but supremely satisfied. Underneath that satisfaction though, I could see the smoldering hunger that still remained. She was not even close to being done. Stepping up to her I reached for her dress and pulled it off of her leaving her completely naked save the heels she still wore.

Her arms twitched but she prevented them from rising to cover her, knowing that I had decided she needed to be naked, and she was not allowed to cover what was mine. Smiling I held up one of the objects I had gotten from the trunk, her white leather collar with a long rope attached to it. She smiled and almost clapped in excitement, already knowing that I had an adventure in store for her.

After clasping it around her neck I led her to the passenger door and opened it for her. Before she could get in I nodded at the truck across the aisle.

"Say hello baby girl," I instructed as she looked to the truck, finally seeing the figure of Cameron sitting behind the wheel. As I waited for her to see them I wondered why I couldn't see the figure of his wife, but soon realized that her had was buried in his lap out of sight. I smiled as my baby girl gasped in realization and whispered to me,

"Did you know he was there Daddy?"

"I saw them sitting there watching us as soon as we walked down this aisle" I responded calmly

"They?" She asked, looking around at the other cars.

"They" I said drawing her attention to the slight shape bobbing in and out of sight.

She giggled as she saw it and realized that he must have been getting one hell of a blow job. As she got in the car I saw her wave at the truck and grin naughtily to herself. She loved being the cause of their lust. She even blew them a kiss as we drove past towards the exit of the garage and I think she was so excited that she completely forgot that we were about to enter downtown traffic and she wore nothing but her shoes and her collar.

She would remember soon though I knew, and as we approached the small guard station outside the garage I handed her the ticket and instructed her to lean across my body and hand it to the man leaning out of his window. She flushed in embarrassment, remembering her nudity but soon set her shoulders and turned to me grabbing the ticket. She smiled naughtily as she leaned over and handed him the ticket, making sure to pause letting him get a good long look at her bare body.

The slack-jawed look on his face made me burst out laughing as we drove away and pulled into traffic. I saw heads turn as we drove past, trying to get a good look at the naked girl that was so freely displaying her body through the open window of the Lexus.

My cock gave a twitch in my slacks as I turned my car to the east, driving towards our destination, where I hoped the night would turn even more eventful, for both of us. This time I didn't stop her when her hand reached for my cock, saying nothing as he released it and began to stroke it slowly.

"So where we going Daddy?" She asked sweetly, acting for all the world as if her little hand was not wrapped around a thick throbbing cock that was already dripping precum.

"Unnnnghh" I let out a groan as I tried to answer, "You will see my little minx. And it will be an adventure."

We drove, seemingly in circles, through the city for the next 30 minutes or so. Her hand never left my cock which continued to throb as she stroked it up and down. We listened to music, talked about our day, and enjoyed the views of the city and all the while I enjoyed her soft small hand sliding up and down, up and down, her thumb sliding through the continuous stream of precum flowing from my tip.

She couldn't help but notice the swelling of my cock in her hand as my orgasm approached. She leaned closer and nuzzled into my chest before looking up and speaking softly.

"Will you please cum for me Daddy? Will you please give me a nice hot load of sticky Daddy cum? Please Daddy? Please cum for me?"

Almost as if my ears were directly connected to my balls, I immediately felt myself ready to grant her pleading request. I didn't even have time to say anything, I simply grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face toward my cock. As her face approached the throbbing purple head I released a roar of pleasure and my hips bucked upwards. Her mouth opened just in time, the first blast of cum arched from the tip of my cock to the top of her mouth just before her lips closed around the shaft. She sucked swallowed, and fought to keep from gagging as I filled her pretty little mouth with my thick cum.

Suddenly I realized that my eyes were closed and I snapped them open, relieved to see that we were still in the middle of our lane. I quickly slowed down and parked on the side of the road, gasping for breath, blown away by the strength of my orgasm. She continued to lick and suck at my cock, long after it had stopped spurting into her mouth. She moaned in happiness as she cleaned it off and reluctantly tucked it back in my slacks, looking up at me with a glassy-eyed smile.

I lifted her face to mine and kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her tongue as she ran her fingers through my hair. Finally I released her and she settled back into her chair, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" I asked with a smirk.

She giggled and responded, "Of course I did Daddy! I love when you spray that hot sticky cum deep in my mouth!"

"Keep talking like that and I'll have to give you more to wash out that dirty mouth," I retorted, unable to keep a chuckle from entering my voice.

"Promises, Promises Daddy" She giggled again, and I pulled away from the curb returning to the road.

Her hand found its way into mine as we drove, although this time I think she could tell that I had a destination in mind. She kept looking at me with a question in her eyes but did not ask where we were going. She just cuddled her naked body as close to mine as she could and enjoyed the drive.

Soon we were back in downtown and I pulled into a small side street filled with small shops. Pulling in front of one I parked and turned off the car. For the first time an element of trepidation entered her eyes as she looked at the building we had stopped at. The light above the door and the sign that displayed the word "Jacques" in fancy calligraphy was the only sign that it might actually be something other than a deserted building. The windows displayed nothing but the dark satin curtains that hung across them.

I got out and walked around the car to open her door. As I reached for her hand I gave it a squeeze and assured her, don't worry baby girl. You'll be just fine. I again took hold of the rope attached to her collar and led her towards the door. I knocked on it and we waited, her standing behind and just to the side of me, her naked body pressed against my shoulder.

Finally the door opened and before us stood a short blond girl clad in a black corset, panties, and garter belt attached to silk stockings, standing on heels that made her legs seem like the stretched on forever. Behind her stretched a long hallway, lit by dim orange lanterns spaced evenly across each wall. Her eyes went straight to the nude figure of Nicole behind me and her breath caught in her chest as she let her eyes travel up and down my baby girl's body. I let her admire the sight for a full minute, not like I could blame her after all, but then I cleared my throat and her eyes flashed back to me. She nodded meekly at me and turned to lead the way inside.

The girl's long straight hair fell to just above a tight fit ass that looked simply delicious in those panties. Glancing behind me, I saw that my baby girl's eyes had also been drawn to that sexy little sight that seemed to float in front of us. Smiling I turned my attention back to the front and we followed her up a winding stair case, which of course gave us another opportunity to admire her delightful treasures.

I heard a gasp from behind me as we emerged onto the upper level of the shop. For indeed it was a shop. In the center of the room there stood a raised stage with 3 large mirrors along the back side. In front of the stage were two long black leather couches. And along each wall of the room stretched rack after rack of the finest lingerie money could buy. All different styles, sizes, and colors.

DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers
12