Nicole's Dark Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a matter of time, before someone took the initiative and it was the suit. The first on the scene he was ready. He grabbed Nicole's wrist and pulled her up to her feet. "Ready to ride Daddy's big cock, honey? " He demanded. He sat down in her place and turned her around in front of him, before pulling her backwards to him. His cock stood up vertical and huge. His hands on her hips, he pulled her onto his lap. He cock stretched up between her open thighs, rubbing against the stretched cover of her thong. "Look at it, baby. Look at Daddy's big rod rearing up between your sexy young thighs."

The trucker pumped on his aching cock as he watched the perverse scene before him. The creep went back to her tits. He pulled the top completely down and off her shoulders. The Neighbor sat on his knees between the couple's thighs waiting desperately for what would come next.

"Touch it honey. It's Daddy's big joy stick. Go on, sweetheart, wrap your fingers around it."

Nicole was so fucking turned on. She loved the man's big cock and his dirty mind had her cunt in over drive. She played along. She rubbed the base of her palm over the enormous head, rubbing it hotly before wrapping her fingers around his thick shaft. "Oh Daddy. It's sooooooo big!" She cooed in an exaggerated tone.

"Yes it is, honey. Daddy's got a man's cock. A real cock." He hissed into her ear as he licked at her neck.

She squirmed in his lap grinding her inflamed cunt against the huge pole. The suit felt like a god. His cock thundered with fuck power. And this sexy little slut was moaning and whimpering on his lap. He would have to add her to his harem of fuck toys, he thought. He reached down under her thighs and pulled them up and back. Her skirt slid up onto her hips. Her cunt was on fire. Still partially covered by the thong it slid against the man's burning poker.

"Oh God, Daddy!?" Nicole squealed when he pulled her back, exposing her to the men.

The trucker could wait no longer. He pushed the neighbor to the side and knelt between the couple. "Get them off." The suit growled. The trucker gripped the girl's tiny panties and violently ripped them from her.

"Oh fuck... " Nicole gasped.

The trucker pulled the torn fabric to his nose and inhaled. "MMmmmm . Goddamn baby, you smell so fucking sweet." Then the tossed the thong to the neighbor and focused back on the couple. The next event shocked everyone there. Especially the trucker, but he was so fucking hot and turned on he didn't give it a second thought. He reached out and wrapped his fingers around the suit's big cock. It was the first time he'd ever held or even thought about anything like this. But it excited him. Another man's throbbing erection in his fist. A big thick, horny cock. "Goddamn!" He hissed. The suit smiled arrogantly. The trucker looked at Nicole who was watching him handle the other man's big prick with unblinking eyes. Her breath was ragged and her mouth was open. "You want this baby?" He teased as his hand slid up and down the huge prick. "Want me to feed Daddy's big cock to your little pussy?"

"Fuck yessssssss."

"Such a dirty little girl, aren't you?"

"Yesssss. God yes. Please."

The trucker loved the feeling of the man's big cock throbbing in his manly fist. The suit was in heaven. He knew at any moment his hyper excited prick would be lodged balls deep in the sexy little slut on his lap. Trucker continued to curl his fist up and down the pulsing rod. Then sliding his hand to the base, he squeezed. The suit moaned as he felt his cock surge. Nicole stared at the man's gigantic cock. The knob was huge and shiny.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Beg for it. Beg me to stuff your little cunt with Daddy's big dick." Trucker continued to tease Nicole as he rubbed the thick pole up and down her drooling slit.

"Please. Please... Oh fuck please put it in me. Ram that big fucker into my hot little pussy."

Trucker slapped the swollen cock against her steamy cunt. Again and again he cock whipped the young woman. "You dirty little slut. You want your own Daddy's big horny cock, don't you?"

Nicole was moaning incoherently. Her hips gyrated, trying to capture the elusive fuck spear.

"You filthy little bitch. You love it, don't you? Watching me pump on this big dick. Your Daddy's huge fuck rod."

"YESSSSSS! I love it. Shove it into me. Give me my Daddy's big donkey dick!"

The suit was bucking up under the tiny girl. He fucked his thick meat up into the hot fist of the trucker. He was anxious for the feel of the tight little juicy cunt enveloping him.

The creepy one continued to lick and slap at her big tits. "Dirty, dirty little girl." He mumbled.

The neighbor was rubbing the torn thong all over his cock.

Trucker aimed. "Take it baby... ease your hot little box down on Daddy's big prick."

Nicole moaned as she felt the big knob on her lips.

She thrust her hips at it. "Ohhhhhh, Daddy."

The suit gripped the girl's hips and angled his fuck missile at her. He bucked and forced the head into her. Nicole's mouth fell open as she gasped. The trucker still held the thick base and watched as the girl sunk down onto the man's big dick.

"FUCK YESSSSS!" The suit roared as he finally felt the velvety tightness of the little girl. He held her tight as he began to pound his long meat in and out of her young cunt. He bit and licked her neck as he started to force her up and down like a doll. "Goddamn baby, you are so fucking tight. Such a tight little girl pussy. "

"Ohhhhh Daddy! Ooooh my God. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me with your big fucking cock!"

The suit pounded his giant cock up into the moaning young woman. She felt like a doll on his big dick. She was so tiny and felt so light. He powered her up and down.

Trucker had stood up now. He was pumping his throbbing cock as he watched the girl on her make believe Daddy. He moved up to the bench and straddled the couple. His cock swung over the girl's face.

"Look baby. Look what that big man has for you, baby." The suit hissed into Nicole's ear. Then he reached up and wrapped his hand around the trucker's horny cock. "Mmmm baby, it's big too. Sooo fucking hard and thick. Look at that, honey. Look at that big, thick cock in Daddy's hand." He continued plowing into the girl as he turned her on with his dirty talk and actions. "Do you want Daddy to feed it to you, baby? Do you want Daddy to give you this man's big dick?"

Nicole was nodding and staring at the obscene sight. Her mouth was open but no words came out, only whimpered moans.

The suit slid the man's prick all over her gorgeous face. Then he slapped her with it. "Tell me what you want, Princess. Tell Daddy what his dirty little girl wants."

Finding her voice, "Oh God Daddy, give it to me. Feed me that big fat cock!"

The suit shoved the thick cock over the girl's lips and forcefully into her mouth. "That's it, baby. Suck this big cock for your Daddy." Her head swung back and forth on the invading prick like a cock starved slut. The trucker grabbed her head and began to saw his throbbing meat in and out of the girl's hot mouth. Her eyes began to water as he savagely thrust his cock deep into her stretched mouth. Her nostrils flared as she struggled to breath. The two men were relentless. Pounding their powerful cocks in and out of the sexy little girl.

"FUCK YESSSS!" Trucker roared. "Choke on my big fucking cock you hot young slut!" Spit rolled from the corners of her lips and down her cheeks.

The Creep smeared the dripping drool all over her big melons. He shifted his body and began to rub his fat prick along her leg. Pumping it rapidly he knew he was close.

The neighbor crawled between the suit's thighs and began to lick all over the young girl's stretched cunt lips as she bucked on the big cock. His tongue occasionally grazing the man's pistoning shaft.

The feeling was unreal to Nicole. She couldn't even begin to describe how it felt to be fucked and used like this by these dirty men. Every one of them was so much older than her 23 years. She felt like a whore. A fuck doll. And she LOVED it. The big cock in her pussy was sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her whole core. The trucker's thick cock raping her hot mouth was sensory overload. Seeing the men standing around pumping their cocks as they watched set of a series of orgasms that had her bucking and screaming and moaning wildly.

The trucker pulled his big spit covered cock from her mouth leaving her gasping for air. Thick strands of spit rolled from his glistening cock back onto her face. Gripping her head he again forced the huge knob back into her mouth.

Men began to crowd closer in. Surrounding the fuck group. Everywhere Nicole looked she saw cock. Big ones, thick ones, long ones, thin ones. Cocks all around her.

"I think they like you, baby girl." The suit whispered to her as he continued to pound her juicy pussy .

Nicole could only nod and grunt as the trucker's hot meat continued to batter her throat. Her eyes looked around.... Everywhere was cock. Her cunt spasmed, over and over. A series of fireworks erupting in her womb.

The creep was the first. Groaning loudly he stood up and frantically fisted his fat prick. "Dirty little girl!" He croaked as he first stream shot out of his cock. It landed on her left tit and was followed by another, and another.

It was like hot wax to the young girl. It seemed to sear her flesh. She wrestled her mouth off of the trucker's cock and moaned hotly as she watched the impossibly thick cock shower her with a volley of scalding hot cum.

It set off a chain reaction. Men began muscling their way up to the impaled girl. Cock after cock pumped cum onto her sexy body. She felt sooo fucking dirty.

The trucker was so close. He could feel his balls tightening. He abused the girl's gorgeous mouth with his punishing cock. He violently fucked her pretty face. Her make up and especially her lipstick was smeared all over her face along with the copious saliva that oozed from her mouth around the big prick.

Suit's cock was harder than it had ever been. The sensation of the young woman's tight hole wrapped around his big cock was heaven. Added to which he could feel the neighbor's tongue swiping at his thick shaft. "GOD DAMN! Yesssssss!" He howled. He bucked one more deep time and then lifted the tiny girl off of his giant prick. He gripped it roughly and began to pound his fist up and down its length as the fucked it up into the air over the girl.

The Trucker was ready. He pushed Nicole's head back and grabbed his cock. He too began to slide his fist up and down . It was slick and slimy from the girl's mouth. "Get ready you hot little slut. I'm gonna cum all over your pretty little face baby!"

Nicole was gasping for breath. Her cunt was stretched and sore. Her jaw ached from the trucker's rough face rape. "Godddd yesssss. Cum all over me you dirty bastards. Pump your hot fuck juice all over my sexy young body!"

The suit groaned. His fist was a blur moving up and down his enormous shaft. "Oh honey, oh fuck, here it comes. Here comes Daddy's hot load." HE thrust his hips up as the first long rope erupted. It shot out of the plumb knob and arced up over her body hitting her directly on the face. A long stretching stream of cum.

The trucker's fist stopped at the base of his cock. She saw the head expand. The piss hole opened and a stream of semen exploded out . Another long volley from the suit, draped over her tits. Then another, and another.

The trucker was methodically twisting his cock in his fist as one stream of long nasty cum blasted against her sexy face. He milked his cock out on her. Between the two big cocked men, she had been hit with over eleven nasty ropes of cum. Not to mention the numerous other men who had unloaded on her stripped body.

The suit continued to pump his still huge cock between her open legs as he licked at her neck. "Such a sexy little girl, baby. Did you like that? Did you like Daddy sharing you with his dirty friends like a little whore?"

Nicole murmured content. "Mmmm uh, huh. God yes, so fucking hot, Daddy."

12