Nicole's Decent Ch. 08

Story Info
Gale had a surprise
1.7k words
4.58
16.5k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately I had to wait 3 days before I could stay with Gale. My dad and him had to go to Atlanta for a conference.

The day he came back I was waiting for him in the living room. When I saw him I pounced. He dropped his suitcase as he picked me up. I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist as our mouths collided. He took the opportunity to squeeze my ass and I let out a yelp.

"I missed you," I looked down at him as he carried me to his bedroom.

"I missed you too," I planted a quick kiss on his lips.

Before I knew what was happening Gale was on top of me. He started to move down my torso but I stopped him.

"No, I want you inside of me right now." I was desperate and incredibly horny.

Gale's face hovered above mine for a moment, then he kissed the side of my neck. "I have a little surprise for you first." Gale leaned over the bed and dug around in his pants pocket.

My eyes immediately widened when I recognized the metal he was holding. It was a pair of handcuffs with the key sticking out of them. I felt uneasy and froze.

He could tell that I was hesitant and stopped. "We don't have to use these. I don't want you to feel like you have to. It's completely okay and I want you to be comfortable." He moved his hand to stroke the side of my face.

I didn't respond. I trusted Gale but handcuffs scared me. The possibility of getting stuck in them held me back.

"Do you know how to get them off if the key doesn't work?"

"It's got a little button on the side right here," he pressed the button and the cuffs popped open.

"Okay."

I slipped my hands above my head and Gale leaned over me. He slid the cuffs through the bars at the the top of the bed and he clicked the restraints around my wrists.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Absolutely." I faked a smile for him. There were butterflies in my stomach and I was incredibly nervous.

Gale lined his cock up with my opening and I tried to relax. I felt him slowly push into me and that was when we both heard his front door open.

"Where are you you ugly son of a bitch?" It was my dad. "I've got some great news that's going to ensure you an early retirement. Maybe you can settle down with that girl you've been talking about."

Gale was already off the bed and had slid back into his boxers. He walked out of the room leaving me vulnerable. The worst part was that he left the door open.

"What are you talking about?"

"We're gonna be rich," I could practically hear the smile in my dad's voice.

"I think we're doing pretty well already."

I was desperately trying to find the stupid button that made the handcuffs pop open. I slid my fingers around the outside and finally found it.

"Hey why aren't you dressed?"

"I was just taking a nap. You know jet lag."

"Is she here?"

"Who?"

"That hot young thing you've been running around with."

I pushed the button and the right side of the cuffs clicked open. I did the same to the left.

"No."

"I bet she's in the bedroom." I heard footsteps coming.

"Keith don't." I picked up my clothes and ran to Gales closet. I hid in a corner behind one of his suits.

"There's no one in here." I heard my dad say. I let out a sigh of utter relief.

"Of course not."

"Okay. But I do want to meet that girl. See if she's as hot as you say she is."

"Bye Keith."

I heard my dad and Gale walk to the front door. Gale walked back into his room. He was pushing things around looking for me.

"Where the hell are you Nicole?"

I walked out from my hiding place with my clothes in my hand still.

"Hey sorry about that." Gale walked towards me and I took a step back. "What's wrong?" He had his arms stretched out towards me.

"You left me!"

"What did you expect me to do?"

"Oh I don't know, help me out of the handcuffs. What would we have done if I didn't get out of them in time?" I was yelling.

"Sorry."

"You love it don't you?"

"What?"

"Screwing your partners daughter right under his nose. It turns you on doesn't it?"

"You turn me on. It has nothing to do with the fact that he's your dad! Holy shit Nicole I could lose my job because of this!"

My eyes narrowed as I looked at the man standing before me. "What are you talking about?"

"Do you really think your dad completely shares a company with a guy 25 years younger than him? Do you really think anyone would be that stupid? Shit." Gale sat down on the bed and I sat down beside him. I leaned my head against his shoulder while he put his hand on my thigh. "You still want to use those handcuffs?" He looked over at me and smirked.

"Sure, lay down." I smirked back at him.

He moved to the top of the bed and put his arms up. I slid the metal around his wrists and clicked them into place. "The key's over there." Gale pointed towards his nightstand.

I leaned down and kissed Gale. It was a light peck and I started moving south. I pulled his boxers off and was greeted with his cock springing up. I knew I had to tease him while I had the chance.

"I don't think you're ready for me yet."

"What?" Gale had a thoroughly confused look on his face.

"You don't look hard enough yet."

"I'm definitely hard baby."

I slowly dragged my fingernails from the top of his knee to the inside of his thigh. I was less than an inch away from his cock. Suddenly he pushed towards my hand and I quickly drew back.

"Nope."

"Nicole please."

"You do look pretty hard. Maybe I should cool you off a little." With that I pushed my face between his legs. As delicately as I could a blew a small trail of air across his waiting cock. He let out a ragged breath.

"I think I should read you something."

"What?"

I grabbed my phone and brought up my literotica page. I read him the first chapter of Nicole's decent. While doing this I was continuously stroking his thigh with my fingernails.

"His groin was thrusting against my clit and I felt another orgasm building." When I finished he looked at me.

"My name's Gale?"

"Yes."

"Come on Nicole please just touch it."

I looked at his erection. His dick had turned an angry red color to the point where it almost looked painful. I drew my fingers close to his cock again but he bucked his hips towards my hand.

"Nope."

I began reading the second chapter to him. "I was trying my best not to make any noise and finally rested my head against his shoulder hoping his suit would stifle my small moans."

I finished the chapter and looked at his cock again. I could see a vein on the side popping out. "We're you going to fuck me without a condom earlier?"

"Yes."

I moved up his body, carefully avoiding making any contact with his cock. I sat down on his stomach and leaned over. I kissed him again and his lips eagerly moved against mine. I felt his tongue dart out of his mouth and slowly encircled mine. I pulled back from him.

"No!" Gale was thoroughly frustrated.

"When I do what I'm about to I want you to thoroughly fuck me. I want you to be rougher than you have ever been before with anyone. I want you to be merciless." I held Gale's gaze the entire time I said this. When I finished I grabbed the key from the table and unlocked the handcuffs.

Gale pushed me back before I had time to think. He was on top of me and had already stuck his cock in my pussy. I was so wet from the anticipation that he slid right in with ease.

He was laying into me and I loved it. Each thrust was deep, fast, and hard. I felt like my entire body was on fire.

Gale pushed me down into the bed farther and swiftly bit my tit. I screamed and that encouraged him to go even faster.

I had my arms wrapped around his body and I was gripping on for dear life. Within a minute I felt my pussy clamp around his cock. I was screaming out in orgasmic bliss as Gale continued his assault on my cunt.

My entire body was screaming out for more. Tears were streaming down my face as my voice became hoarse from yelling.

My prolonged orgasm subsided for about thirty second before I was hit with another wave of intense pleasure.

This time Gale played with my nipples as I was overcome by my orgasm.

I fell against the bed feeling completely drained. I was surprised Gale hadn't cum yet. He slowed down the pace and accidentally slid out of me for a second.

He realigned himself and plunged into me once again. I hated to admit it but I was on the verge of cumming again. He pulled my hips up towards him some more and sped up. He was close.

I had a warm feeling that started in my stomach and quickly spread. I was tearing into Gale's back and screaming yet again.

Suddenly I felt the first spurt of his cum. He was holding me so close that I could literally feel his heart beating against my chest. Then there was a second and third.

He stayed inside me after it was over and I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me.

Slowly he lifted up and brushed the hair out of my face. "Do you want to go on a date with me?"