Nicole's Decent Ch. 11

Story Info
Gale and Nicole finally admit their feelings.
2.2k words
4.53
15k
3

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was outside when a shadow fell over me, blocking the sun.

"We need to talk."

I finally opened my eyes to see Gale glowering down at me.

"Then talk, but please move about a foot to your left."

Gale grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. "We need to go inside."

"My parents are inside."

"They went to the movies."

I followed him inside the house and when the door was shut he spun around on his heels. "Were you going to tell Keith this morning?"

"Maybe." I immediately crossed my arms.

"Damn it Nicole! We can't keep doing this if you can't keep your fucking mouth shut!"

I took a step back from him. He looked furious and his hands were balled into fists.

"Get out." I felt my stomach tighten as soon as the words left my mouth.

"What?"

"Get out."

"If I leave now I will not be coming back for you. Ever."

"Get. Out."

Gale walked past me and I heard the front door slam close. Without missing a beat I walked back outside and continued tanning.

-----

It had been a week since Gale had left the house. I was standing in my room getting ready for a party when my mom came in.

"You look nice."

"Thanks."

"Oh sweetie don't use lipstick wear the lip stain. You don't want any smearing if you're going out with Caleb."

"Mom you're going to be there and so are his parents. I don't plan on smearing my lipstick."

"Oh you never know. I'm so happy you're finally dating a boy worthy of your time."

She was referring to the fact that his parents were the biggest real estate agents in town.

I finished applying the stain and turned to look at her.

"Absolutely flawless as always." She tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

When we got to the party I was immediately greeted at the front door by Caleb. He truly was the perfect all american boy my parents dreamed of me settling down with. He was a nicely built 6'6 football player, and of course he was rich. He was going to college on a football scholarship and the school was only about a thirty minute drive from Brown.

The night went well until we were being seated for dinner. There were eight seats at the table. My parents, Caleb's parents, Caleb, and myself were already seated when the final people walked over. It was Gale and a beautiful glitzy looking blonde babe.

Gale immediately caught my eye. He looked happy and I hated it. I spent the next hour of my life flirting with Caleb as much as humanly possible. I was leaning in towards him, twirling my hair, and giggling so much I was beginning to annoy myself.

When the meal ended I found myself alone because Caleb was talking to one of his dad's friends.

"It nice to see you can move on so quickly."

I turned around and Gale was standing too close to me.

"I could say the same for you." I took the last sip of my fourth glass of champagne that night. A waiter walked by and I picked up another.

"Don't you think you've had enough?"

"I think I know my body better than you."

Gale smirked, "I'm honestly not so sure that's true. Let's not forget that I've made you cum more times than you can count."

"Yes, I'm sure I never could have figured it out on my own. I obviously need a man in my life so I can be fulfilled."

"Is that why you're here with Caleb?"

"Leave me alone." I turned to walk away and tripped on my gown.

No one seemed to notice and Gale immediately helped me up. "Get your hands off of me." I yanked my arm out of his grasp carefully not spilling my drink. I took one step and yelped. I had twisted my ankle.

"Here let me help you." He threw my arm over his shoulder and grasped my waist. Slowly we walked towards the master bedroom away from every one.

"Of course you took me in here. Don't you have a date?"

"Stop being so fucking conceded. I'll be back in a second."

I looked around the room. There was a lamp on the bedside table and I flipped it on. I lowered my leg to the ground and tried to put weight on it. Pain shot up my leg and I fell back in the sheets in frustration.

"Here you go." Gale pressed an ice pack to the side of my ankle. There was an awkward silence. I could hear the party still going on behind the shut door.

"Do you want me to go get Caleb or maybe or mom or something?"

"No. I can hold an ice pack." I got up and held my hand out for the pack.

"It's okay." Gale held the pack against my leg.

"I'll be fine. Enjoy the party."

"No, really I can stay."

"Go find your little girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Then go find the woman you intend on fucking at the end of the night."

Gale didn't say anything. I let out a sigh and fell back on the bed again.

A few minutes passed without us speaking, then Gale finally broke the silence. "I actually kinda miss you."

"Good."

"Can we talk about this?"

"No."

"You're being childish."

"Well I've only been an adult for about three months so I'm allowed to be childish."

I felt the ice pack drop from my leg and the bed shifted as Gale sat down on it. I still didn't look at him.

"I actually care about you and I want to fix this if we can." His hand was stroking my thigh.

"There isn't anything between us."

"You know that's not true."

"It's called lust. I'm sure you'll get over it."

"You know that's not true either."

"Whatever."

I grabbed his hand to move it off of my thigh, but he held on. He lowered himself beside me as a turned my head away from him. I could feel his breath on my neck as he whispered into my ear. "Please just talk to me. Tell me what I can do to make this better. I love you Nicole."

Shit.

I shot up off of the bed and ran into the bathroom despite my injury. Gale was behind me. I stopped in front of the double sinks to look at myself in the mirror.

My eyes were bloodshot, my skin was flushed, my eyeliner was smeared, and my hair was a mess. I met Gales stare in the mirror and asked him one seemingly simple question, "Why?"

He put his hands on my shoulders and kept my gaze in the mirror. "How could I not? You're one of the few people I've met who actually has the ability to think, not just regurgitate information they've been fed. You're beautiful and at the same time you're an awkward dork. You can make me laugh because you have an awful sense of humor, and you also know exactly how to piss me off. Quite frankly I've never met someone like you in my life. You're different. I've met so many versions of the same person it's getting ridiculous, but when I see you it's just you. It's not this weird combination of a billion things people think they have to be to get people to like them. You're not like anyone I've ever met."

I turned around. Gale was looking down at me and his arms were wrapped around me. My chest was pressed against his and I was looking up at him.

"I love you too."

He lips curled into his signature smile and I couldn't help but to beam back at him.

"I already knew that. Honestly how could you not?"

"You ruined our moment!"

"There will be plenty more. So, considering we're back together is it okay if I do this?"

He gently grabbed the bottom of my chin and brought my face to his. His lips felt incredibly smooth and I tasted a subtly hint of cherry Chapstick mixed with the sweetness of champagne. He broke the kiss for a moment to look down at me one final time. "I think it's very okay."

His hands travelled to grasp my waist. My hands intertwined behind his neck as I moved closed to him. My heart was racing as he began to undo the zipper of my dress.

He kicked his leg between mine causing me to shift my balance my twisted ankle. "Fuck!"

"I know babe."

"No. It's my ankle."

"Okay can we just..." Gale started moving his hands around me. He had no idea what to do. "Well what works best for you?"

I pulled my dress off and sat on top of the counter. "I think this will work."

I reached for Gale and brought him closer to me. Finally I unzipped his pants and pulled out what I so desperately craved.

Gale had his hands behind my back unhooking my bra. I wet my fingers and began stroking him. He let out a deep sigh and ducked his head in the small crevice between my shoulder and neck.

I started undressing him. I pulled off his jacket and he loosened his tie as I started undoing the buttons on his shirt.

I felt his light sucking motions that were only interrupted when he took a moment to lick my neck. He pushed my hand away from his cock before he dropped in front of me.

He pushed one finger against my panties, slowly tracing the wet spot. He moved his face closer and took a deep inhale as I felt his nose bump against my clit.

He slowly began nuzzling the sides of my thighs. I was practically shoving my cunt towards him before he finally pulled my panties to the side and pushed one finger in me.

I felt myself clenched around him as he moved his tongue to my clit. He began gentle at first, his tongue mimicked the movements he made with his fingers. Slowly he increase his rhythm. My hips were bucking against his face as I grabbed onto his hair.

I felt the familiar twitching in my clit that made my entire pussy feel warmer. Gale kept his mouth glued to my clit as it became too sensitive. He gently lapped at it a few more times as his fingers brought me closer and closer to the edge.

He stood up and with his free hand he grabbed my tit and started sucking on it. I grabbed his cock again and started pumping. I felt the pressure building between my legs as liquid suddenly shot out of me.

Gale moved his fingers and he brought his hips closer to mine.

Still holding him I lined his cock up with my entrance and he eased inside.

He grabbed my hips as he pushed into me. My mouth found his and our tongues collided as he pulled out and pushed into me with more force.

I grabbed his butt as he continued fucking me. He came closer to me and rested his forehead against mine. I saw his eyes were closed and his lips were opened just enough to form a small o shape. I grabbed the back of his neck and bit his lip as he kissed me.

He responded by laying into me even deeper than before. I was pushing my hips against his. His hands traveled to my back as he encompassed me. My arms were thrown around him and my hand was resting on his shoulder under my chin.

I heard the small moans escaping from both of our lips as our bodies were lost in their own passion.

I dragged my nails down Gales back as my moans gave way to screaming. My cunt clasped around his cock and I couldn't breathe. Gale had to stop moving. I felt my pussy repeatedly twitching as Gale held still. His fingers were grasping my skin and I could tell he was trying to delay his own orgasm as he steadied his breathing.

Finally my pussy relaxed around him. Gale started moving again and he brought my lips to his. This time when I bit his lip he grabbed both of my hips and brought me down on his hard cock. I felt him tense as he came inside me. He stayed inside of me and pumped a few more times. Finally he sat me back down on the counter as he pulled out of me.

"So what are we going to do now?" I was the one to break the silence.

"You're going to tell your parents you hurt your ankle and I'm going to go lie to my date."

"What are you going to tell her?"

"That I have good poisoning and I have to take her home." He smirked.

I smiled at Gale. I loved that he was a pain in the ass. He kissed me again before we started getting dressed.

"Now we just have to figure out Rhode Island."