Nicole's Job Interview

Story Info
sub surprises her "Daddy" by applying to be his secretary.
2.5k words
4.43
71.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers

I punched the mute button and growled obscenities under my breath as the annoying nasally voice of my client droned on and on through the speaker phone. Oh how I wished I could just end the call and get back to work that was actually important, rather than listen to him go on and on about his petty wants and needs. My mind wandered to its favorite topic, Nicole. Oh how I missed my girl. It seemed like forever since she had kissed me goodbye. I thought back to last night, how I had tied her up and teased her until she had begged me to make her cum.

Finally the voice on the other side of the phone announced that our meeting was finished and told me that he'd be in touch the following day. With a sigh I hung up and stepped to my fridge grabbing a bottle of water. As I took a swallow there was a knock at my door and it swung inward. To my surprise, Nicole stepped into the office looking as if she had never been there before.

She was dressed in a tight black pinstriped skirt with a matching jacket over a white blouse. Her legs were encased in dark grey stockings that disappeared under her skirt leading me to wonder if they were thigh highs. Her sexy black heels added a good 3 inches to her height, bringing her to about 5'5". If I didn't know better I'd say she was dressed for court, or a job interview. Before I could greet her she flashed me a smile.

"Hello Mr. Stone," She announced confidently, "Donna at the front desk told me to come right back. My name is Nicole; I'm here to apply for the open secretary position?" It took me a moment to realize what she was up to. Deciding to play along I sat down at my desk and looked at my calendar.

Looking up at her with a smile I politely said, "I'm sorry Nicole, but I'm afraid there has been a mistake. There is no open position and I definitely don't have any interviews scheduled for today. You can give your resume to Donna and she'll make sure to contact you if anything opens up."

To my surprise, she gave a coy grin and sat down in the chair across from my desk. She laid back and slowly crossed her legs, giving a flash of what looked like black and white panties under the skirt. I could now see that she was indeed wearing thigh highs and saw the clip of a garter. I swallowed and licked my lips unconsciously, grateful that my desk was blocking the sight of my pants beginning to bulge. My eyes flew back to hers as she spoke, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Actually, I knew that," she said quietly. "But I was really hoping that you would see me and give me a chance. I just know that I would be a great addition to your team. I guarantee that I won't let you down Mr. Stone."

Leaning back in my chair I looked at her appraisingly and appeared lost in thought. As I looked on, she uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them, her skirt sliding higher up her thighs. My eyes were locked on that glimpse of pale skin between the stockings and her skirt. I felt my mouth go even dryer than it was after that inane conversation.

I cleared my throat before trusting myself to speak. Forcing my eyes to hers I said, "Before I decide, I have one question. Why do you want to work here? While that it is definitely a great work environment, we don't usually have people coming in to apply for positions that don't exist."

She blushed then and said a little less confidently, "Well, I happen to work at the tanning salon next to your gym. I've watched you for a couple of weeks now, and one day I was curious what you did so I asked your personal trainer, who told me you worked here. I was hoping that you might help me get into a field where I would truly excel. "

I smiled to myself. She had definitely prepared her speech. I was even starting to believe that she actually wanted a job, and not just an excuse to interrupt me at work. I decided to up my game a little more.

"Well Nicole," I began. "I want to tell you something about my secretaries. You see, in my opinion, good results come from confidence, and confidence comes from being secure in who you are. Because of this I require my secretaries to always dress professionally, and I also require them to wear lingerie to work. Not to look sexier for me or to impress potential clients, but for them to feel sexy and powerful. Some of them were unsure at first, but I have seen the results from it. Would you have a problem with this requirement? "

Giving me a sly grin she stood up and shrugged off her jacket. As her hands slowly began to unbutton her blouse she spoke, her voice once again displaying her confidence.

Looking into my eyes with a sexy stare she said, "Donna informed me of this requirement yesterday Sir. I came to inquire about any opening positions and what it was like to work for you. She said that it was the best job she'd ever had and how she'd gained so much self confidence because of it. I decided to come prepared today, just in case."

As she finished speaking she pulled the blouse off her shoulders and then dropped her skirt around her heels, revealing the sexiest set of lingerie I'd ever seen. The black and white bra lifted her perfect round breasts together, forming mountains of cleavage. The panties were matching and snugly cupped her obviously shaved mound. Garters held up the stockings. She looked.... delicious. Clutching the arms of my chair to keep from crossing the room and devouring her I cleared my throat again and looked into her eyes, still trying to appear in control.

Letting my eyes wander over her body, I said, "Well young lady, you definitely look the part, but why should I open a new position just for you? What assurances do I have that you can handle it? It's no easy chore working here. I required references and experience from all of my other secretaries, not simply determining their eligibility based on how they look in their uniform. "

Nicole bent over the desk, her cleavage staring me in the face and said in an extremely sexy voice, murmured, "I assure you Mr. Stone... I am quite.... capable."

The way she said it, eyes roaming down my body as she did so, pushed my erection to full hardness, as if it wasn't already threatening to split through my slacks. With her eyes obviously on me, I didn't bother trying to hide the fact that mine were feasting on her obvious charms.

"I may not have as much experience as Donna out there," she continued, "but I do have....talents. And I am extremely.... thirsty to learn at your feet."

My eyes flew wide and I coughed to suppress a groan of lust. Clearing my throat yet again, I looked at her again and chose to play my last card, to see just how serious she was about this job.

"I see you do not have a resume with you," I said, looking her up and down before continuing. "How will I be able to know if these claims are true without knowing of your previous experiences?"

Her face broke into a triumphant smirk and she stepped around my desk looking at me. Her eyes glanced down at my bulge, then back up to my eyes as I stood up to face her. She stepped up to me and licked her lips as she leaned close and whispered, "Well Mr. Stone, I was hoping to be given an opportunity to... prove my skills in person." Keeping her eyes on mine she slowly lowered herself to her knees, her hands reaching for my belt.

I glanced at my office door, a little surprised at her forwardness and a little nervous about someone coming in. "Uh.... Nicole?" I said quietly, "What are you...?"

She didn't let me finish the question. She looked up at me and pleaded, "Please Mr. Stone!? Just give me a chance? Let me show you how badly I want to work with you? You wanted to see if I could handle this job. I am going to prove to you that I can handle anything you give me." She paused and her eyes traveled back down my body before she continued, "even this thick cock I've seen stretching out your shorts at the gym."

I was too flabbergasted and turned on to even reply, I just dropped my hands to my side as she opened my belt and pants, letting them fall around my feet. As her eyes fell on the impressive bulge in my briefs, I'll be damned if she didn't purr in contentment. She leaned forward and started brushing her face across my package, teasing it through the briefs.

Finally she pulled my briefs to my ankles releasing my iron shaft, which thanked her by smacking her right in the face.

Nicole squealed in delight, making me again look at the door, then said, "Oh Sir, it's even better than I imagined."

The next thing I knew her mouth was on me, licking up my shaft as she stared up into my eyes. Instinctively I grabbed her long red hair in encouragement. She responded with a moan and proceeded to give me the most incredible blow job I'd ever experienced. She sucked me eagerly, her cheeks hollowing as she closed her mouth around the tip and applied incredible suction, before taking me as deep as she could. Her tongue never ceased moving over my shaft, caressing it, teasing it.

More than once she pushed her head deeper onto it, guiding my cock into her throat. Her saliva soon coated it and she started fucking her face onto my cock. I groaned and grabbed her hair, encouraging her, guiding her mouth back and forth on my shaft.

She looked up at me then and I released her head, letting her prove her skills. Nicole didn't disappoint, she was incredible at teasing me right to the point of eruption before backing off, alternating with her mouth and her hand to please me. I was definitely impressed as her tiny mouth stretched around my girth. Moans filled the office, both mine and hers. I felt movement by my leg and I looked down to see that her hand was buried in her panties, her fingers moving frantically.

Reaching for her hand I pulled her off of my shaft and to her feet. In response to her silent question I guided her to sit on my desk.

Controlling my breathing I said, "You have definitely have the necessary oral skills Nicole, but I am interested in how well you take orders from me"

With a wicked grin she looked at me and continued to play with herself as she said, "Oh Mr. Stone I will do whatever you say! I will be a perfect secretary, and I will willingly do anything you ask of me"

Looking down at her, her fingers buried in her cunt, my cock throbbing in front of me, still soaked by her saliva was perhaps the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"OK Nicole," I said, "then you are going to do exactly as I say. First pull those sexy panties to the side so I can get a good look at your little pussy"

With a shiver she did as I asked, revealing a bare smooth mound, her pussy lips swollen in arousal. Her fingers had spread open her little hole and her juices had been spread all over her lips.

Growling softly I said, "Because this will be a new position it will come with new requirements. If you pass the rest of this interview you will be told those requirements during your orientation. Do you understand?"

I looked in her eyes and saw her swallow before she answered, "Yes, Sir. As I said before, I will do anything you ask of me. I will be yours, completely."

Fuck she knew my weakness. My cock gave a throb and I closed my eyes as her words sunk in. Finally I looked at her again and said, "Good, now I have a question for you. Do you want me to fuck you?"

Continuing with her earlier submission she said, "No Sir. I don't want you simply to fuck me. I want you to take me, I want you to make me your little girl, your fuck toy, your slut, anything you want me to be, I want you to accept me as yours and let me work at pleasing you. I want to be yours in every way and I will not let you down."

It was too much for me to handle. With a savage growl of need I grabbed her legs and spread them even farther apart. Stepping between them I guided my shaft to her pussy and shoved as deep as she could take me, making her scream out in ecstasy, her pussy completely filled to bursting.

My hand rose to her neck and I gripped it, pushing her back until she was flat on the desk and I was fucking her furiously. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter as I pounded her.

Fighting to keep from shouting I leaned down and growled fiercely, "YOU WILL NOT CUM WITHOUT PERMISSION.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Each word came between thrusts. She nodded and fought to control herself, one hand kneading her breasts, the other reaching behind to grab the edge of the table. I reached down and pushed my thumb over her clit and immediately she went stiff, her head tilting back, her back arching. But she didn't cum. Barely, but she obeyed. It did not prevent her from begging to cum though.

"Please sir!" She moaned loudly, "please let me cum. Please let me give you my cum all over your dick. Please Daddy I need it so bad!"

The sound of my name, her name for me, washed over me and I looked down to see my Nicole, my Baby Girl, my sub, my world. It was her begging to cum, not the character she had chosen to play. As I recognized the love and the lust in her eyes, my own climax washed over me and I groaned "NOW" As I pumped stream after stream of cum into her.

She screamed, and kept screaming as she came. I felt a flow of hot sticky cum, hers mixing with mine, gush past my cock and against my balls and thighs. She was cumming and cumming like she'd never stop, writhing around on the desk, her hand clutching her breast as if for dear life.

Leaning over her I kissed her and gave her a smile before saying, "You start Monday, don't be late."

DASTONE
DASTONE
508 Followers