Nicole's Surprise.

Story Info
A very special gift from her favourite 'uncle.'
3.5k words
4
43.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Couple of weeks had passed since her life changing visit to France, (See 'Jenny, John and Nicole') Nicole was now back at home with her father and step-mother. I shall let Nicole continue the story in her own words:

*

Everything I said about John and Jenny at the beginning of the summer, I take it all back! They are so cool! When I got back home Chris was all sweetness and light. She said that Jenny had told her what a wonderful houseguest I had been and the help I had given them. I was confused. Most the time I was there I had been a total bitch.

I asked Jenny about this when we chatted a bit later on. She said yes I had been a bitch, but then, I had 'opened her eyes to her true inner self.' Her words, not mine. So it was her way of saying thank you to me. Of course she hadn't told Chris what really happened, that was our, and John's secret.

The other great news is that I have been accepted for my first choice of Uni. The best surprise of all started as a bit of a mystery.

I got a letter from a firm of solicitors in my university city asking me to make an appointment with them as soon as possible on a matter of 'great importance.' I thought this was just some bullshit, until I got a phone call a few days later saying that their client was concerned that I had not been in touch with them, and could I make the appointment right away.

Who was their mystery client?

They wouldn't tell me.

I was really nervous when I walked into that solicitors' office, they made me wait for ages. Eventually I was shown into the conference room, who was the first person I saw in there? John! He had the biggest smile on his face I've ever seen. I gave him a huge hug and almost got a bit carried away until he whispered to me that there would be plenty for that later. The solicitor gave me a pile of papers that I had to sign. It only dawned on me slowly as the solicitor explained what each one was for that John and Jenny had bought me a flat! What's more, there was money to buy furniture and things, then a monthly allowance until I finished Uni. I was gob-smacked. John just sat there very calmly and said that as Jenny and he had no children of their own, they might as well give some of their money to their favourite 'niece.' When he said the word niece he gave me a great big wink.

Once all the business was done John took me first to the agents to get the keys, then to show me my new home. It wasn't a big flat, just a studio, but it was all mine! No fights for the bathroom, or whose food was who's in the fridge, all the sorts of things that would have happened if I had gone into a house-share. Which was what I was expecting to have to do.

John told me there was one more condition that the solicitor hadn't mentioned. He said with a big grin that I had to buy a big bed, just in case he or Jenny wanted to come and stay.

"Besides," he went on "A healthy girl like you is bound to have other visitors wanting to stay the night."

I just couldn't thank him enough, it was all so wonderful, and so I gave him the biggest hug and a long passionate kiss.

When we broke to catch our breaths he looked at me very seriously and said,

"Well, aren't you going to thank your uncle properly?"

With that he lent back against the kitchen counter and un-zipped his fly. This was an offer I just couldn't refuse. I dropped to my knees and gave him a long sucking. This wasn't one of my hungry ones. I love John, and I love his cock, I just took my time and worshiped it. When John was almost unable to contain himself, he lifted me up onto the counter, lifted my skirt and returned the compliment by worshiping my pussy with his fingers and tongue until I had the most delicious cum. After that we had a long slow fuck until he filled me up with his sticky juice.

Now that was a proper thank you!

Did I mention my knickers?

No?

Oops! I must have forgotten to wear any... again. I'm such a forgetful girl sometimes.

We cleaned up using the paper hankies that I always carried in my bag. A girl has to be prepared you know. Then we took the keys back to the agent who told me the sale would be completed a few days before my course started, I could collect them again then. We walked into the city centre and spent some time browsing the furniture shops and placed a few orders. After that we found a taxi and went to the hotel John had booked us into for the night.

The hotel was one those big old country house places a few miles outside the city. When we were checking-in the receptionist gave us a very funny look. I can just imagine what she must have been thinking, a forty something old man with a young girl asking for a double room! She was almost right too. I still look very young for my age, especially when I'm not wearing any make-up. But her funny look turned into a big professional smile when John handed over his gold credit card. We were wished a pleasant stay and directed to our room.

The room was lovely, big but still cosy with thick velvet curtains, comfortable old-fashioned armchairs and four-poster bed. John gave me another of his big grins and said that now I was a lady of property I deserved a bit of luxury. The bathroom was big too, with a separate shower and double-sized Jacuzzi bath. That could be fun I told John while we were showering to freshen up. We still smelt of sex from our fun at my flat. I have to say that again. My Flat; that sounds so good! We had got some odd looks while we had been doing our shopping. Do you think other people could smell that too?

I was still feeling playful, but John said that I would have to wait as he was hungry and wanted some dinner. I had been so excited I hadn't thought about food until he mentioned it, now felt hungry too. John had bought me a new dress and some make-up for the evening. I hadn't brought anything with me because I thought it would just be a day-trip. Still no knickers and now no bra either, well that's just me isn't it... Miss Naughty!

Clean and dressed we went to find the hotel bar and restaurant.

Over drinks and dinner John told me how he and Jenny had decided to buy me a flat while I was still with them in France. They had got inside information from Chris that my university place had been confirmed, though she had told them that she wanted to give me that news herself when I got home. He went on to tell me that he had commissioned a friend to do the legwork for him and as my flat was in a new student development, and his friend was a good negotiator, he had got it a good price and pushed the deal through quicker than usual. Then we moved on to other topics, what course I was doing, how Jenny and he were getting on and how he could only stay the one night as he had to get back to get a new project under way. I asked him about this project but he wouldn't tell me any more than I would find out on my next visit. He can be a real tease sometimes.

Back in the bar after dinner John told me that as he knew he would be spending the night with me he had brought along a friend, as he needed all the help he could get to keep me happy. I looked around to see if Jenny or someone else was lurking, waiting to join us. John waited, obviously letting the tension that he had planted build. Then he put his hand in his pocket, when he opened his hand with a flourish in front of me there in his palm was a little diamond shaped blue pill.

Lovely man! He had thought of everything.

When we got back to our room I just couldn't wait, I pulled off my dress and flopped spread-eagled on the bed; my pussy was wet and swollen, hungry for him. John was teasing me again; he did that a lot since I released him from being my slave. He stood there, I could see the bulge of his cock straining to be let out, but still he just stood there looking at my fresh young body and licking his lips. Then, very slowly, he undressed and folded his clothes neatly onto a chair. By now I was getting impatient with him.

"Well?" I demanded.

"I am very sorry Madam" he said like something out of an old film, "I must go and run my Mistress' bath."

Then, he bowed like and old-fashioned butler and walked into the bathroom with his cock standing up like a flagpole in front of him. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. I had to almost crawl into the bathroom to follow him.

It was the first time I had experienced a Jacuzzi, John had got the temperature just right and added just enough bath-gel so the water felt soft on my skin; but not so much it all foamed up like in those silly ads on the telly. The bubbles and the water jets did exciting things to me; John helped me manoeuvre myself so a strong jet of water squirted straight onto my pussy, which made my clit really tingle. It wasn't long until I was up on my hands and knees demanding of John.

"Come on, fuck me right now!"

So he did, in the way he did best. First he grabbed a towel that he rolled up and put on the edge of the tub for me to rest my head on. Then he held my hips and pushed his cock into me so slowly, I tried to push back to gobble him up, but his strong hands wouldn't let me. Now he was the boss, he knew just what I wanted, but he was going to give it to me his way. When his hard flesh was fully sheathed my pussy, it felt so good, my muscles clenched hard to stop him getting away. My fingers automatically went to my clit; this was going to be a big one! For a while we just rocked together in our tight sexual embrace, his fat cock made me feel so full, so complete, a real woman. Not the demanding bitchy girl I'd been a few months ago. He pulled back with the same slow deliberate movement with which he'd entered me. I gave a little whimper when I thought he was going to pull all the way out, but he stopped, the head of his cock just parting my lips, then returning to fill me up again. Soon he had built up a slow strong rhythm, slackening his grip on me so my movements could follow his. Then he would surprise me, pounding me hard and fast a few times before going back to his long slow steady strokes. Was this the indecisive wimp that I had trapped and seduced in his shower? No, he had grown too, now he was an expert in the craft of exciting and pleasing a woman.

It felt like an age, a delicious age, before his cock and my fingers coaxed me to the edge. I wasn't moaning now like I usually do as I was about to cum, I was whimpering, almost sobbing, my legs were like jelly, my whole skin tingling, my muscle spasms getting painful, my whole being screaming, begging for release.

This wasn't going to be a big one; this was going to be enormous!

John's pace had speeded up and he had adjusted his position so his cock worked right on my g-spot. He was fucking me now as if the devil was beating his arse to go faster. When I did cum, I screamed so loudly they must have thought I was being murdered, it hit me like a tsunami, and then the aftershocks just went on and on. Finally when John filled me up with his cum, giving me that lovely warm feeling inside, I just collapsed under him and slid back into the water. I might have drowned if John hadn't pulled me up and held me in his big strong arms. I love this man so much.

I was still shaking all over when he lifted me out of the bath, dried me off and carried me back to the bed. I'm greedy, I wanted more and more of this, but my pussy was so sensitive I couldn't stand to be touched there for a while. So I thanked him with my best long slow sucking of his cock, he just lay back and enjoyed the attention until I had swallowed down all the cum I could suck out of him.

We fucked and sucked and played until almost dawn. We had both cum so many times, but not another to match that one in the bath. My pussy was so sore, and John's poor cock so red it almost glowed in the dark. We just fell asleep in each other's arms and stayed like that until there was a knock on the door.

John had ordered room-service breakfast, fresh coffee, juice and pastries. He said he didn't want to waste any of the time he had with me by going down to the restaurant for breakfast.

We were both hungry after such a busy night so the plates were soon licked clean and the coffee pot drained. Then, we made love. Yes, I can use those words now, I know what they mean. Any lust either of us felt had been satisfied many times over last night. This was long slow adoration of each other, not a headlong rush towards orgasm that was all that I had known before.

Afterwards, satisfied, the warmth of John's cum inside me spreading through me like a glow of soft fire. We lay silently, contentedly in each other's arms until it was almost time that we had to leave.

I was about to get out of bed to have a shower when John said,

"Wait a minute"

He slipped down between my legs and gave my pussy one long slow lick that made it tingle. He looked up with a big smile and said,

"I almost forgot, this is from Jenny"

His head went down again, his mouth engulfed my pussy and he gave it, what I can only describe as a long deep French kiss. Not enough to make me cum again, but enough to prove, as if I needed more proof, that both he and Jenny loved me and missed me. It made me shiver all over. Then he pushed me out of bed, gave me a playful slap on the bum and told me hurry up as,

"Otherwise someone will be banging on the door and telling us they have to make up the room ."

About half an hour later we were in a taxi heading for the station. John told the taxi to wait for him at the station while he took me in checked for my train and said goodbye. He told me that I must go and visit them for the New Year,

"No excuses!"

He gave me a big hug, but only a little kiss then with a pat on my bum he waved me off, then turned and hurried off to his taxi, the airport, and back home to France.

*********

A few weeks later Nicole writes in her journal:

I'm well into my first term at Uni now, I'm doing theatre studies. Ok, I know it's a bit of a cop-out course, but I don't have to work too hard and it keeps me out of the rat race for another three years. Most of the other students in my group are a bit posh, so I'm starting to talk posh now, it rubs off on one. Ha. Ha. The social life is great, lots of pubs and clubs in the city, or the student union bar if I want to slum it a bit. The best thing is not having Dad or Chris breathing down my neck all the time. As long as I go to lectures and hand in my essays on time I can do more or less what I like.

My little studio flat is great, it does seem smaller though now I've got my furniture and stuff in there. The big bed that John made me buy seems almost to fill the whole place. That bed gets plenty of use though.

I've heard the whispers going round the campus that I'm easy, that hurts a bit. I'm not easy, in fact I'm quite selective about who gets to fuck me. It just that pussy gets hungry and wants feeding all the time, I can't let her starve, can I?

I've not found a bloke who can make me happy like John does, but there are two or three who get to spend the night with me more than most. Meanwhile I'm just auditioning for John's understudy! The younger guys just don't really do it for me anymore and the older guys are harder to get.

I've got a few girlfriends as well, and we have lots of fun. I always knew I was a bit bi, and the time spent with Jenny and John just confirmed it. Sex with the girls is different than sex with the blokes, and not just in the obvious way, it's more sharing, more loving I suppose. Most of the blokes just want to get theirs and to hell with am I being satisfied. No way am I going to fake it for them, if they can't do it for me they're out, I'd rather have my dildo thanks.

I still chat with Jenny and John a couple of times a week, not always both of them together, but most times. We don't do the sort of cyber-sex stuff I thought we would, we chat about all sorts of things. They are really getting into their new lifestyle, they tell me all about the fun they have at the sauna club, their new French swinger friends, and all of that stuff. I tell them all about my blokes and my girls and the fun we have. Our chats aren't all about sex though ... just mostly! Sometimes our conversations get really hot, it makes me laugh to watch John sitting there on web-cam playing with his cock while they tell me about some hot session they've had. It makes me horny too, so I have to have a little play as well, but that's cool. We're very open about everything.

I've got to confess, I did do one very naughty thing. I set up one of my regular blokes so John and Jenny could watch us fucking. My web-cam was sitting on top of my PC as usual, what he didn't know was that we were online. I told him afterwards of course, and in fairness he was pretty cool about it, after he got over the shock. Jenny said that I was a very naughty little slut for doing that. That's how I got my new nickname 'babyslut.' But then she admitted that they got so hot that they ended up with Jenny leaning on the desk with John fucking her from behind while they watched.

It will soon be the end of term and then I am going to go and visit Jenny and John for the New Year, I'm dying to find out what this new 'big surprise' is that they have been hinting at for the last couple of months.

*

Author's note:

This is the third of my 'Jenny, John and Nicole' stories, it was written about the same time as the previous two but at the time I didn't submit it for publication. There is a fourth, but unfinished, story of this series still lurking on my hard drive. With your encouragement I might get it finished, and submit that for publication here as well.

TD, France, January 2009