Nicoletta Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jesstoyou
jesstoyou
209 Followers

"Alessandro, I do not believe anything you are saying! You are a psychotic liar! I don't want this, and I don't want you ... I never have!"

I was crying now at the futility of my efforts to displace him. He simply looked down on me kissing me with a tenderness he had not shown since I had woken the previous morning. As his tongue broke through the barrier of my lips, I felt his penis trying to force its way into my body torturously slow, steady, and unrelenting.

I cried out at the size of him as even though he had me soaking wet and ready to take him, he was just too big. He pushed and pulled in and out of me several times before he was able to seat a quarter of his length within me. I was so tired from my struggle, and now that he had penetrated me I saw no reason to continue to fight him ... with each stroke of his penis all I could muster were shallow requests and demands for him to stop.

Finally he did stop. He stayed still within me. Alessandro looked down on me again. He gave a small thrust, but it was met with resistance and I felt a tinge of pain.

"Nicolette, I would never lie to you. I am so sorry that you had to hear these things from me, and that you do not know your family and their motivations through the years as you deserved to. But Love really, look inside of yourself and tell me you do not feel like you are right where you should be. Tell me that day at the lake you did not feel me inside you then, that your fears were not assuaged the moment you saw me. Look me straight in the eye and tell me that I am not your husband."

I could not look at him. I could not tell him those things ... not with any conviction. I was distraught and confused. My body was on fire, my heart wanted him desperately, and my mind hated him with every fiber. I could not answer him because deep down I wanted him to be telling the truth. He gave me a few minutes before he turned me to face him.

"I want to see you ..."

He pushed forward slowly. As he did I cried out in pain. I had not realized that loosing my virginity would hurt so much. He made it last and last punctuating every bit of small pressure he applied marking me as his. He knew I was in pain, and it pained him, I could see it in his eyes, but the other thing I saw in those amber pools was possession. He had to make it hurt, he had to instill in me that I belonged to him. Finally it was finished, the last visage of my innocence was torn away and pushed aside allowing him full entrance into my core. I was sobbing and trembling beneath him. He wrapped me tight in his arms.

"I am so sorry Love ..."

"I-I hate you ..." I choked out.

"I know Amore, I know, but only for a while."

jesstoyou
jesstoyou
209 Followers
12