Nicolette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Nicolette turned toward her friend's injury. Lifting the injured arm, she tested the flexibility of Felicity's wrists and fingers. Then, she muttered the word "reduction" and Felicity cried out as Nicolette moved the bone back into place. Stephen's eyes were round with disbelief as Nicolette immobilized the joints above and below the injury before constructing a splint of rolled up magazines. Then, she secured the splint with a cloth that she also used to make a sling. Nicolette's face was concentrated, and she moved in a self-assured manner that Stephen found immensely attractive. She obviously knew what she was doing and had packed her black doctor's bag accordingly.

"You don't like Stephen, hmmm?" Nicolette asked Felicity cruelly, standing over the doctor's bag. "You don't want him inside of your well-stretched hot hole?"

"We promised to not allow penises inside us," Felicity desperately slurred the reminder.

Nicolette produced wooden clothespins from the bag, and Stephen wondered if she was going to use them to secure the sling. But, when Nicolette returned to Felicity, she ran her hands lovingly around Felicity's breasts and leaned down to kiss the older female. Then, she pinched Felicity's nipples roughly, causing the drugged girl to gasp, before expertly fastening the clothespins on Felicity's small breasts. Stephen counted twelve clothespins that Nicolette attached, six on each breast.

"You're a bad slave," Nicolette admonished Felicity. "Actually, you're a good slave, but I enjoy punishing my good slave. And, my poor slave is drugged tonight with a painkiller. You may grow sleepy, but I will keep you from falling asleep until I decide it is time for respite."

Stephen switched his spectator location to a chair so Nicolette could carefully lay Felicity across the sofa. Then, Nicolette removed her slave's jeans, and Stephen saw fading whip bruising on Felicity's legs, feet, and buttocks. If Felicity is the female that introduced Nicolette to homosexuality, she deserves all the beatings Nicolette gives her, Stephen thought distastefully.

Placing her black bag directly below Felicity, Nicolette motioned Stephen to sit on the floor beside her, and he obeyed without question. She leaned over, pressed her mouth to him, and they kissed. Nicolette lost herself in the contact, and she crawled onto Stephen's lap like a little girl, moaning her pleasure. He felt the moist hotness of her crotch, and she groaned, protesting her own actions, as she moved her mouth away. She looked at him with those dark lovelorn eyes and silently whispered so Felicity wouldn't hear, "Is this all okay?"

Replying in the same manner, Stephen opened his heart, "I love you, Nicolette. You've been my fantasy for so long. There's nothing you could possibly do that isn't okay." The quick rush of tears that formed in Nicolette's eyes surprised him, and she stared lovelorn at him until Felicity moaned her sexual frustration. Then, producing a small vial of lubricating oil, Nicolette stretched Felicity's legs wide across the sofa and began liberally lubricating the exposed vagina and anus. Stephen examined the slave's personal business in disgust. Felicity's spread was well worn, dark, and hairy. Her labia looked stretched, as well as bruised, and Stephen smirked to himself that penises were probably the only things not going up the girl. Her anal opening looked massacred as well, and Stephen gave Nicolette another long look. His ex-girlfriend's daughter was definitely psychosexual, but he loved her anyway and was willing to work through whatever was wrong inside her head. Nicolette removed several sexual instruments from the doctor's kit and lined them up on the floor before her like surgical devices.

"You have quite the collection there," Stephen commented teasingly.

"You can buy them on line," Nicolette replied seriously. She selected a red beaded device with an extending circumference and, after fingering Felicity's anal opening a little while, carefully slid the instrument deep inside the exposed ass. Felicity groaned her pleasure and urged Nicolette for more, and her master promptly complied. To train Felicity's crotch to handle the largest of devices, Nicolette inserted a small glass dildo with a large head and began swirling it around, eventually stretching the opening even further by adding a couple of fingers to the penetration. Then, Nicolette replaced the glass instrument with a large jelly dong that had to have a girth of at least four inches! Moving her crotch toward the intruding device, Felicity drew the dildo deep inside her stretched vagina.

"Hold this," Nicolette instructed Stephen and he reluctantly held the fake cock as the stinky slut jerked herself off. Digging deep in her bag, Nicolette retrieved several more clothespins and began inserting them around Felicity's vagina opening. As soon as Felicity realized Nicolette's intent, she stopped gyrating against the instrument in Stephen's hand and gasped each time Nicolette released a clothespin and it tightened around her stuffed cunt.

"And, I want you to stop fucking that dildo," Nicolette sneered angrily. "Just because we have a guest tonight that doesn't mean you can come without my permission."

"I-I understand," Felicity nodded, her voice coming out in painful breathlessness. "Oh-Oh! That hurts. Even drugged, that hurts so bad, Nicolette!"

"You know that it'll only hurt for a few minutes," Nicolette replied in a mechanically, unemotional tone, busily tending to applying the clothespins. "It'll make me happy. Don't you want to make me happy?"

"Yes," Felicity responded, clenching her teeth tight against the exquisite pain. "Yes, I do, Master!" Her face contorted, and she held her breath, releasing the air in deep gasps.

The elitist in Stephen enjoyed seeing the impoverished girl all submissively donned with clothespins, and he kissed Nicolette's neck, wrapping his arms around her. "I love you," he breathed, pressing his male hardness into her. Nicolette turned and allowed Stephen to plant repeated, deep kisses on her lips. It wasn't until Felicity began protesting that Nicolette moved reluctantly away.

"I have work to do," Nicolette admonished Stephen playfully. "You're distracting me!"

"I want to make love to you," Stephen pleaded urgently. "You're driving me insane! My cock is aching to be inside you, Nicolette!"

"Good," Nicolette girlishly giggled. "Maybe I'll make you wait a few weeks. Do you think I put out on the first date? This isn't even a date. Where are my flowers?"

Stephen laughed. "I'll buy you a whole fucking floral shop in the morning, Nicolette! I'll probably still be inside you when the sun comes up, the way I feel about you right now."

Turning, Nicolette smiled lovingly up at Stephen. "If you want me, then you'll help me with these clothespins. She's only taken a few of things before, but, with the painkiller, I think I can get this baker's dozen on that stretched fuck entrance." Moving to Felicity's pinned vagina, Stephen's mind was blank toward the task at hand. He didn't think it was an especially bright idea to be testing Felicity's pain tolerance, given that the painkillers would make her numb to pain and susceptible to serious injuries. Still, he mechanically accepted a clothespin from Nicolette; carefully inserting it on the slave's raised labia. Felicity groan against the increasing discomfort. Without stopping to acknowledge her pain, he took another clothespin from Nicolette then another. Soon, all thirteen clothespins were tightly secured, and Felicity was moving her head back and forth against the erotic torture, groaning in sweet agony. Tears ran down her face.

"Most of my bondage paraphernalia is at home," Nicolette said dejectedly. "Otherwise, I'd given our new friend a wonderful show. I'll have to make due with what little I have here, I guess." Standing, Nicolette moved to stand dispassionately over her willing captive. Leaning down, she gave several of the clothespins covering Felicity's tits painful little flicks that caused unexpected gasps of pain to shoot breathlessly from the submissive female. Then, Nicolette returned to Stephen and began passionately kissing him. "We have a few minutes before she's ready." So enraptured by Nicolette in his arms, Stephen didn't wonder about the meaning behind his beloved's words. As they kissed, she slowly reached for his belt buckle with hands so unsteady that Stephen had to help her. The way she looked at him, so lovingly and innocent, it was almost impossible to believe she would attach clothespin to another female's breasts and vagina or stick huge instruments in gaping orifices.

"Oh, it's so beautiful!" Nicolette exclaimed, pressing her hands to her cheeks in wonderment when Stephen produced his manhood. "I've never seen one before, except on the Internet and in pornographic movies. It's so thick and long!" Reaching out with her shaking hands, Nicolette gently touched Stephen's thick, ten-inch dick. She ran her thumb along the tip, feeling the natural lubricant that his insatiable desire for her had caused. Giggling like a little girl, Nicolette looked at Stephen with joyously dancing eyes. "Oh, Felicity, look at this! He's magnificent!"

Felicity moved gingerly to inspect Stephen's penis. "It is nice," she begrudgingly admitted. Having been repeatedly raped by her uncle from the ages of six to thirteen, Felicity had no interest in men or their proud penises. Stephen's cock was perfectly formed, long and straight, without blemishes or bumps. He was circumcised with a nice head, and Felicity could understand how a female who liked cocks would admire this man's offering. Felicity looked at Stephen but didn't smile. She loved Nicolette with every ounce of blood that pumped through her body, and it hurt severely that Nicolette was clearly falling in love with this man. And, she was powerless to prevent it, and at that moment, powerless to think about anything another than her crotch. Groaning, she reclined on the sofa to wait for her vagina to grow numb to the pinching pain.

"Do you really love me?" Nicolette asked dreamily, batting her ebony eyes at Stephen. He nodded earnestly, staring sincerely into Nicolette's beautiful face. And, his beloved gothic dominatrix sighed and pressed her head against his rapidly fluttering chest. "I want you inside of me tonight, but I've never been with a man and nothing with your girth. You will need to be careful."

Stephen vowed to honor Nicolette and reiterated his love for her, hoping she would give his cock some undivided attention. Instead, she moved elegantly away with her head held high. He saw the flash of a miniature cat-o-nine-tails whip before hearing it slap against the flesh on Felicity's leg. Turning his brown eyes toward the movement, Stephen's face revealed no sympathy for the hapless female who cried pleadingly for Nicolette to stop. Calmly he removed his clothing to allow himself faster access to Nicolette once his girlfriend grew tired of torturing her friend. Repeatedly, Nicolette punished the other female, using the whip across the legs, belly, and feet. She even stirred up the painful sensations in Felicity's breasts and labia by whipping those areas as well. With tears streaming down her face, Felicity begged Nicolette, promising anything for her master. But, Felicity didn't move or try to escape the brutality, something Stephen gleefully thought she had probably learned the hard way!

"My arm is tired," Nicolette complained to Stephen. She tried to no avail to shake out the pain and continue punishing her slave. "Do you want to take over?" Stephen shook his head in decline. "Well, then, I guess we'll take a break from that for now." She gave Stephen a devilish little grin. "Help me flip her over onto her belly. I have a little surprise for my drugged slave." And Stephen obliged, taking care moving the injured girl. Nicolette wanted Felicity kneeling with her head above the arm of the sofa, support her weight with the good arm. Then, after sitting on the sofa's arm, Nicolette offhandedly instruction, "Remove the instrument from her ass and stick your thick cock in her."

"No," Stephen replied.

"NOW!" Reaching across the whimpering slave, Nicolette slapped Stephen hard across the face with an open hand. He flinched but didn't cave to her command, and Nicolette looked murderously at the man she was falling desperately in love with.

"Nicolette, I'm not attracted to trash," he said softly. "I want you."

"My mother was right about you," she sneered. "She said she dumped you because you're a pseudointellectual snob." When her remark failed to crumble Stephen, she blinked the tears that came to her eyes. "Why are you such an elitist, Stephen? I can't love a man like that. If you love me, truly want to be with me, you have to accept my slave. This fucking bitch is part of the package, and tonight I want you to fuck her. Do it for me, just this once, so I know you really love me."

With lips pursed tightly, Stephen looked at his tearful Nicolette. "Only for you and only this once." He left, returned with his cock tightly secured in a condom to find Felicity gleefully performing cunnilingus on her master. Nicolette's pink sundress was hiked up around her perfectly taut, alabaster waist. He stopped to watch and compare Nicolette's reaction to the female's pussy eating offering, but Felicity's broken arm prevented clitoris stimulation, and Nicolette looked unenthusiastic about the performance.

"Fuck my bitch, Stephen. Fuck her while she eats my pussy."

Removing the ball instrument, Stephen firmly grasped his cock and pressed it against Felicity's hairy asshole opening. Looking at Nicolette, who was eagerly nodding her approval, he pushed forward into the lubricated shoot. He could feel the jelly cock inside Felicity's vagina. The dildo compressed the slave's shit shoot, and the warm interior felt rather nice against his painful erection. But, he was so horny that he would have fucked Nicolette's own father to bust a nut. He shoved himself deep inside the slave. Against his balls, he felt the clothespins.

Leaning forward, Nicolette softly kissed Stephen, bringing him to the edge of orgasm. "Don't come, my love," she instructed tenderly. "I want that for myself." Then, she moved away from the inadequate pussy tonguing to watch Stephen's amazing cock work Felicity. She pulled the slave's ass cheeks apart; causing Felicity to moan with pleasure and providing Stephen better maneuverability. "She's going to come. Take it out and put it in her mouth."

As he obeyed Nicolette, he protested, his erection quickly fading, "It isn't healthy to stick a cock or anything that's been in an anus into a mouth." This ass-to-mouth fad was new, and Stephen wasn't ignorant enough to the dangers of digesting fecal matter to accept it. Nicolette's mother launched his interest in medical science and gave him whatever moral values he carried. "You should know that."

"Buzz kill," Felicity whispered accusingly, looking up to give Stephen a hateful glare. Picking up a handful of the slave's hair, Stephen forced his condom-wrapped cock down her throat and repeatedly face fucked her while she gagged and tried breathing through her nose. While he continued his sexual assault, Nicolette reinserted the anal stretcher and began vigorously stimulating Felicity's clitoris. The slave's body jerked uncontrollably as she came stronger than ever before, the cock that stretched her mouth reminded her of her uncle's torture. Abruptly, Stephen removed his cock, his anger having given away to indifference, and Felicity screamed, "Yes! I love being face fucked by that huge cock with my pussy and ass stretched! Oh, shit, it hurts! I love it! It hurts, yes! Yes! Oh, yes, shit! Oh, oh, I'm coming!"

Stephen's expression was insouciant and his giant cock had grown limp watching Felicity get her lesbian rocks off. Without speaking, he aided Nicolette in removing all the torture paraphernalia from the spent Felicity. Without the sexual tension coursing through her, she was unable to tolerate the awful pain, even with the benefit of a painkiller. "I'm so sleepy," she complained, her eyes red and swollen from crying and drugged physical exhaustion.

"Put a warm covering over her, but keep her orifices stuffed," Nicolette instructed, crossing the room to gaze lovingly at her man. "She enjoys it." Stephen did as Nicolette wished, placing an 1180-thread count Egyptian cotton cover over the stinky girl.

"You need to bath your slave. She really reeks." Stephen commented dryly, staring down at Felicity. She was extremely submissive; this abused urchin, and in dire need of more support than Nicolette could provide. As long as she kept her pensive mouth clamped about Nicolette's beatings, Stephen would be willing to financially support his girlfriend's slave. "How old is she anyway, and how did you meet her?"

"She's twenty-seven, and we've been together for five years. We met at a party, when I was completely innocent. She taught me a lot, but I quickly eclipsed her and became dominant. I'm a third year pre-medical student at NYU and she lives with me in Manhattan. My parents have no idea about it, of course." Standing on the tips of her shoes, Nicolette reached up and kissed Stephen lovingly.

Felicity committed a crime against the wrong twelve-year-old, Stephen thought after doing the simple math in his head. Turning away from Felicity, dismissing her from his mind, he scooped Nicolette into his arms and carried her to the master bedroom. There, he released her to lean back against the luxurious Egyptian-count sheets and pillows. There was finally time to slow down and get lost in the wonderment of his ex-girlfriend's daughter. "Nicolette, come here." He loved her name, loved saying it. As she crawled across the bed to him, a shimmering light caught her dark gothic beauty, the alabaster skin, silky essence of her hair, and large eyes. Stephen lifted her face with a strong dark hand and closely examined her for imperfections. She was flawless, every facial feature perfectly identical to his ex-girlfriend. Leaning down slightly, still holding her face, he kissed her mouth gently, and his whole being sighed with pleasure. When he moved away to examine her lovely face once more, Nicolette's cheeks were streaked with red. He moved his hands to cup Nicolette's soft shoulders. Then, slowly lowering the thick pink straps, he moved his hot mouth across her shoulders. He could feel the heat coming from his breath. The delicious feel of her skin against his lips conjured an insane thought, Now, I know how vampires feel during their first exposure to blood. But, he wasn't predatorily with Nicolette; that was her role. He had been with hundreds of females, but never had he wanted to give like this. So little time together, so few words exchanged, and he felt unconditional love. Lifting his head, he was greeted by her urgent kiss. Their tongues entwined; she was a quick learner and had quickly grown into a fantastic kisser. Stephen wondered if he had ever been so hard and swollen before. How could he think or breathe, with all his blood pumping to his gigantic erection?

"I am going insane over you," he confessed huskily, reluctantly moving his mouth from the splendor of her lips and exploring tongue. His eyes followed his hands, as he slowly lowered the zipper on Nicolette's sundress, revealing her breasts – surprisingly well developed, very pale, with pink nipples. His ex-girlfriend had never allowed him to see her tits, and Stephen almost came at the sight of Nicolette's knockers. Reaching down, his mouth against hers, he firmly cupped Nicolette's breasts, ran a thumb expertly around one nipple, and felt the swelling and hardening against the palms of his hands.

"Oh . . . " She shuttered rapidly, wrapping her slender manicured fingers in Stephen's dark hair.