Nigella Ch. 03

Story Info
She goes into nasty anal submission.
3.3k words
4.75
65.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 3 Nasty Nigella

The first two chapters on Nigella Lawson were published earlier.

The morning after that unforgettable first night, Nigella had to do a couple of TV talk shows. While she did the shows I had ample time to think how to proceed further. I would love to spend the following evenings together to update her practical knowledge of intense, dirty sex. Reviewing the events of the day before, I had a hunch what she would like the most. We were munching a hot dog at the sidewalk outside the studio building when I made my opening move.

“You have been out of circulation for quite some time. What you need is some training in dirty sex. We have that beautiful body of yours in tiptop working order again.”

“I didn’t hear you complain last night.” She snapped.

“It can be more fun if you would do the really nasty things…”

“More naaahsty things…? My gooohd… what you did to me last night…!”

“It was a start. You like some bondage and spanking too, do you…?”

When she didn’t answer right away, I knew enough and gripped her by her arms.

“Only nasty girls deserve to be spanked.” I whispered in her ear. “The nastier they get, the more painful their punishment…!”

Obviously I was right on the button because I felt her shiver.

“Think how far you would like that pale-white ass of you to be smacked: pink, medium-rare orsaignant? “ I continued.

I felt her body melting, but she managed to regain her composure.

“Promises, promises…” I heard her voice cracking in anticipation. It was a promising sign.

After lunch Nigella spent time promoting her book but after 4 pm we took the time to go shopping in preparation of our home entertainment in the evenings. I couldn’t resist hinting about our coming activities of the night, even secretly touching her at the right places now and then. I noticed it made my dear protégée quite edgy. I hoped it made her horny because during our shopping spree I developed some very interesting ideas for the evening. If I was right, the night might be something very special. We had an early bird dinner at the hotel, so we could retire early to start Nigella’s refresher course in dirty sex.

“I think you first need to update your nasty oral sex.”

“I beg you paaahdon, I already sucked off your dirty cooohk…!” Nigella said indignantly.

“Not bad,” I said soothingly. “But we need to dig deeper into the matter. Be a good girl, pull on that red outfit and get your sweet ass moving.”

It took her quite some time to change but when she re-emerged the results proved to be spectacular. The top was in meshy black, just meshy enough to let her two main attractions shine through. Her high boots were not in black this time, but in shiny dark red leather. I let her check the height of the heels; they should be long enough for her to grasp them completely by her fist. Nigella looked startled but she would understand the significance in due time.

Her G-string was something special. The thong separating her pale bottom cheeks was in red, but the triangle covering her honey pot was in black. The front was a two-piece, the left and right part held together by a series of cute red bow ties, which would take some time to knot together nicely. The triangle was lined by black fur, just to let the message out that the owner was an expensive high fashion brat.

“Very sexy.” I said, taking her in my arms.

I took her face between my hands and put two fingers against her lips. When her lips opened, my fingers slipped in, feeling the warm wetness of her mouth. It was my way of telling her the session on oral sex had started. She closed her eyes and started sucking my fingers, acknowledging she received my message. Automatically she sank to her knees, rubbing her face against the bulge in my pants. Her hands went to my zip.

“No hands…!”

I decided to let her clearly know who was in charge from now.

“Open my zip with your mouth.”

She looked up at me. A blush appeared on her cheeks when she took the hook of my zipper down with her teeth. The zip was tight and she to work hard to pull it down. Eagerly she grabbed in the opening to find her prize.

“I saidNo hands…! Girls who don’t listen have to learn the hard way!”

Calmly I took two leather straps from my pocket and before Nigella knew I had each of her wrists tied to the pillars at the foot of the bed. Her eyes opened wide and she started to struggle.

“No… no, I won’t…”

However, her resistance was too little too late and her struggle just let her superb breasts bounce even more invitingly. I ripped the meshy cover apart and warmed my hands cupping those magnificent mounds. She obviously liked the way I ripped her cute lingerie apart because her nipples were already hard at the first touch. I started working on them with my nails. Teasing nipples with the sharp edge of newly trimmed nails often offers me great results. With Nigella the result was spectacular. I felt her luxuriant body melting away in my arms; her sighs and moans increased in frequency and the higher pitch reflected the rising urgency in her needs.

I had difficulty remaining in control myself. My erection had grown to its full eight inches, it felt dry and need some wet relief urgently. Nigella, with her arms wide spread, her wrists tied to the posts, her neck resting against the mattress, her head facing my menacing mast with her mouth slightly open, made an inviting target. I saw her eyes were fixed at the mouth-watering sight of my arrogant flagpole. The next moment the time for watering was over, since my cock was solidly buried behind those cute lips, enjoying the warm wetness of her mouth.

To have a better edge, I rested my knees on the bed with her head in between. Nigella had to bend her head far backwards to allow me the deep penetration I wanted. Her surrender was complete and her technique meticulous. Having so often experienced the gutsy haste of the younger generation it was a blessing to have a real woman taking her time to slowly lick around the elevated saddle before taking the whole acorn in. Her head went slightly up and down when I started sliding in and out. The sensation was exquisite.

I went in deeper and deeper, drool starting to drip from the corners of her mouth. She was babbling incoherently when I allowed her some breathing time between two long deep strokes. With her gasping and wheezing, her troubled eyes and shadowy gaze Nigella looked horny like hell. I wondered if I could make her beg for it. When I pulled out of her mouth, I playfully tapped my cock against her lips, backing out every time she tried to capture the crown behind her lips. I even managed to touch her nose.

“Pleeese…”

“Say it!”

I tapped my rod against her nose again. She helplessly tried to catch it with her mouth again.

“Please let me suck it…”

“No hands…”

“No, no… I won’t use my hands!”

I untied her wrists.

“Hold your heels with your hands.”

When she did, she automatically hollowed her back, bringing her head up. I grabbed her hair and brought her face even more upward to me.

“Now open your mouth!”

When she did, I put my swollen cock in her mouth till the top reached the back of her throat. With her hands holding her heels, her hair pulled upwards, my cock almost gagging her, Nigella now also had to absorb my thrusts when I started fucking her face. She didn’t flinch. Although this certainly was not the way to treat a lady, the lady didn’t seem to mind. She moved her head vigorously, sliding her closed lips tightly over the wet pole sliding in and out of her mouth. Growling in sensual pleasure I kept stirring my ladle in her moist cavern. I saw her cheeks hollow applying additional suction of her mouth. What a classy Lady! Finally I pulled out to announce the next position.

“Let you head hang over.”

Gasping Nigella arranged herself with her head hanging over the ridge, her mouth again opening for my cock.

“Oral sex is more than cock sucking.”

“What d d d… do you mean…?” She stammered.

I didn’t answer, I just raised my left leg to the mattress, moving my hips higher to allow Nigella a complete overview of her potential field of action. She was a bright woman and could figure it out herself. The night before she already had a taste of her own ass, now for the first time she had a chance to have a taste of mine. I promised myself it wouldn’t be the last one. Yielding, Nigella first put her soft lips to one of my dangling crown jewels then moved along the short shrubs of my grand canyon. As she was a famous cook it could be expected she would take sufficient time to savour the taste, and Nigella did indeed. It seemed ages before she reached my most secret delicacy but it surely was worth the wait. Her greedy mouth plundered my delicate brown rose, sucking in all the sweat from the vulnerable tiny furrows. Her tongue ruthlessly vacuumed and cleaned the brown parts of my bottom. Nigella did a nice job; no, she did a terrific job. I first had to clear the field to show her my appreciation.

While she sucked my ass, I let my hands roam under her meshy top till her superb attractions were fully exposed. I pinched at the rosy raisins, extracting muffled sounds from her face buried between my cheeks. Her warm breath against my butt felt quite pleasant. I tormented her swollen nipples even more and saw her getting visibly wet. If I might have had doubts, I knew now for certain she enjoyed my abuse and her humiliation.

“On your back!”

She moved over to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide, holding her ankles with her hands to give me full access to her most private parts. When I shoved the furry triangle aside, her cunt opened like a pink flower. The petals were more than moist, they were all wet, her fluid almost leaking to the carpet. I dipped my finger in her fluid and rubbed it under her nose, letting her sniff at the product of her own desire.

“You are shamelessly wet. Beg for it…”

She was moaning and stammering in heat.

“Fuck me… fuck me, pleeese…”

Calmly I took the cane I kept hidden in a drawer. For the first time I hit her haunch, firmly but not excessive… yet… She cried out, more in surprise than in pain. She could easily try to slip away but she kept her position, sobbing softly.

“Tell me more…”

Suggestively I rubbed the bulbous head of my cock against her crater.

“Oh, no… “

I didn’t give her the chance to recuperate. I just hit her other haunch and then her tummy, not touched yet and still appealingly white as chalk. She shrieked out in pain.

“Fuck me… fuck me, please…”

“Tell me where! Where do I have to put it?”

I hit her again. The skin of her tummy was turning pink easily as her bottom squirming and turning.

“Oh, my gaaawd… in the arse… put it in my arse…”

“My cock will get dirty.”

Whack…! When I hit her again, it really hurt and she shrieked in pain.

“I will suck your cock clean…” She whispered.

“You can do better, I want to hear it all…!”

Whack… whack…! To encourage her I slapped her on the other side again… and again. She was sobbing, moaning and panting in a blend of pain, humiliation and desire.

“Fuck me, fuck me in my arse and let me suck your cock clean. Come in my mouth… Please…”

My, my… what a sleazy scenario! I liked it, I liked it very much.

“Tell me you are nasty!”

“Yes, yes… I am naahsty… make me do naahsty things… “

She asked so nicely and her asshole was winking so invitingly beneath her slit… the fur-lined triangle not removed but put aside; its original function of protecting her shrine now replaced by an invitation to plunder. I really had to accept this invitation of nasty Nigella. So, without further ado I pushed my fat mushroom into her hungry neither mouth. When it entered her insides, she yelled out at the top of her lungs and her ass squirmed and twisted around my hot rod. I can be very rough in fucking if I want to, and I feltnow was the right time and the right lady to rough it up. I penetrated her rude and deep, stretching her sphincter wider and wider, my hands maltreating those superb mountains like there were masses of dough, my fingers torturing her proud nipples till she was sobbing in pain and delight. I straightened and clambered upward till my cock was dangling above her head. Her loud cries transformed into wet slurping sounds the moment my cock found a new hospitable place. My sense of power combined with the pleasures of her mouth let me shiver in exquisite bliss. I moved my cock from her ass to her mouth again and again. Each time she willingly reached out for my cock with her mouth open greedily for her tasty lollipop. Each time I let her suck and lick it clean before sinking it again into her gaping dark hole. It was delightfully disgusting.

I gripped her hips, pulled her to me and came up to straighten myself. It took some strength but I managed. Holding my neck, she was hopping her ass up and down on my piercing cock, howling loud when she impaled herself on my pole. I couldn’t hold her too long and after a couple of minutes let her hang her over backwards till her shoulders touched the carpet. With her body upside down, her legs wide spread and her feet high up in the air, I drilled my cock in her ass. The pile driver position offered me a perfect view of my cock sliding in and out her anus and the thin triangle of her crotch moving up and down in sympathy with my thrusts. I pulled out a couple of times, gently slapping the swollen ring of her opening with the end of my stick. Nigella could only wiggle her bottom powerlessly.

“Would you like to be a sleazy slut…? Would you like to do more nasty stuff?”

“Mooohh…? My gooohd!”

Whack… whack! Her whole frame shook under my ‘encouragement’ and her breath converted to high squeals. I looked at her open mouth and decided I couldn’t pass this opportunity to do something really sleazy. I slipped my cock from her ass to her neglected, pouting slit. Holy, moly, she was wet, soaking wet…! Up and down I drilled her, moving in and out her cunt, deliberately grazing against her clit, extracting even higher squeals from her throat. When my cock was well wetted, I switched over to her ass again, transferring her wetness to her anal channel. Only when I had drilled her smallest orifice to a big gaping hole, I pulled out. I stepped forward between her high raised blank white legs. I hooked her feet in front of my shoulders so I didn’t have to worry about them anymore. With my wet pistol aimed at her mouth I slowly lowered my hips. Desperate Nigella saw what was going to happen, there was nothing she could do. On purpose I did it slowly to prolong her humiliation. Weakly Nigella tried to touch my cock with her hand. I was amusing myself so much I forgot to slap her for that. Pushing forward till her knees reached the level of her ears, I held both her wrists above her head so nothing could spoil the sleazy transfer of my wet cock from her gaping ass to her languishing mouth. When I plunged my whole erection between her lips, it brought me an overpowering sensation. Nigella was unbelievable, applying continuous powerful suction on my sensitive parts, even in her uncomfortable position.

“We’ll do it all over again.” I felt so jacked up. Even my voice sounded different.

Nigella was just sobbing but the second time was even better. The folds of her cunt seemed to envelope me lovingly and we produced obscene wet sounds, accentuating the wild rhythm of our loins and the loud groans of delight. The transition to her hot, much drier ass brought all the expected new sensations and more possibilities to subject her to sleazy filthy sex. Her abundant vaginal drool eased the anal penetrations considerably. My wild passionate drilling reached deeper than ever before, stretching her sphincter to the limit, extracting raw, urgent cries of pain and pleasure.

Finally I could make my daydream come true. I came like a geyser filling her dark triangle with my slimy cum. My emission was so copious her chute soon looked like a lake, edged between those trembling mountains. Its turbid milky surface contrasted beautifully with the dark surrounding shores. How could I resist taking a dive in such a serene mountain lake? Nigella was moaning and sobbing continuously, even managing to utter softly “No, no, no’s”. I was wondering how she managed saying all those no’s in such a way, I had the feeling she actually was begging me to do it to her. The capacity of her mountain lake was insufficient to handle my deep dives. Slimy cum started to drip along her back and her belly. Undisturbed I kept sliding my cock up and down, providing a nice coating for my remaining erection. I pulled out and carefully moved forwards. Although my flesh was gradually shrinking the bulb still felt very extremely sensitive. When I lowered down above her face, a drop of cum felt on her lips. I saw how she licked it away. Naughty Nigella! She knew all along what I was going to do. All those no’s were just meant to excite us both even more. When I lowered my cock in her mouth, she deliberately licked and sucked at the most sensitive part till I was whining in exquisite, painful delight.

I almost choked her with my flesh and its slimy surroundings and I forced her to inhale all the rich aromas of her own ass. One of her knees was bumping against my back. I looked behind me and saw her legs flapping and wheeling in the air. In the center of her dark bush her clit stood out, swollen… red… like a ripe, red berry. It looked so tempting… so inviting! I couldn’t resist, reached out for my cane and then slapped it… again… and the last time with all force… WHACK!!!

Her body seemed hit by an earthquake, shaking her frame and her hips, letting her mountains roll from side to side… freeing fluids from all corners to form flowing streams… When I finally released her, she was weeping in satisfied delight, her arms and legs spread wide, her body opened in a beautiful creamy X…

Aaah, I will never forget my nasty Nigella…

To be continued.

Please vote if you like the story.

I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.