Nigel's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Nigel's wife discovers her dark side.
5.5k words
4.33
28.2k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Summore
Summore
57 Followers

Nigel's Story Chapter II: Coming of Age for Sabrina

Whilst all this was happening my wife-to-be Sabrina, was undergoing her own initiation into alternative lifestyles during her hospital training as a nurse in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England.

Since school Sabrina had always felt different and, according to her, had an unusually keen interest in sex. Ironically she had never lived out her fantasies and preferred to keep these to herself in fear of being labelled some kind of pervert. Sure she had lost her virginity in one of those awkward moments when she was 16 but her real desires had never been fulfilled. She would recall long nights at home laying in bed with her hand soaked between her legs as she masturbated wondering just how many times she could bring herself to orgasm before she got bored.

Her fantasies were romantic at first, being swept off her feet by a knight in shining armour but quickly turned to the bizarre as increasingly strange acts took place in her mind. Acts that included being restrained by ropes and chains and having huge swollen penises thrust into her tight vagina, mouth and when things really got hot, up her anus. ‘This wasn’t normal’ she thought and was frightened of even talking to her closest friends about it. Better to keep it to one’s self and grow out of it. It was probably just brought on through the stress of exams. But the feelings and the fantasies didn’t go away and she was soon experimenting by pushing a finger inside her arse as she came, intensifying the orgasm and feeling the ripples of delight flow through her body.

One night at her parents home she was so disturbed by her feelings that all she could think of was having a real penis in her. Driven to the edge of desire she crept downstairs and found what she was looking for, a large, bright orange carrot. Her heart pounded in her breast so loud she was sure that it would wake the rest of the house as she made her way back upstairs to her bedroom.

She slid the latch on her door and in the privacy of her own room, slipped off her robe and knelt before her bed. In Sabrina’s sheltered upbringing she had never heard of anything so bizarre as a girl using a carrot as a penis but her desire overcame her guilt and she tried to insert the carrot into her. Well though she was very wet the carrot was dry and in desperation she quickly reached for a jar of body lotion. She smothered her bright orange friend with the lotion and slowly slid it up inside her. She kept pushing until her body said stop, gripping the carrot with a spasm that racked her whole body. She held it there, breathed through the pain and waited for the muscle to relax then forced it a little deeper. Again the muscles contracted and she let out a stifled whimper.

She stopped fearful that her involuntary expulsion had woken someone in the house but there was no other sound to be heard. Her friend was nearly half way inside her and her whole body seemed to be quivering with the excitement. She looked down at the bright object poking out of her and wondered what it would be like to have a penis like a man. She looked at the white creamy lotion smothering its turgid shape and observed her own milky juices starting to trickle from the top of her vagina around the carrots circumference. Her clitoris rested on the top and seemed bigger than she had ever seen it before. She twisted her friend inside her and nearly screamed out loud as the feeling shot through her like a knife. She had a reflex desire to pull this intruder out straight away but held it there as she dropped her head to the bed and gasped for air, mouth open. She realised that as the pain subsided she was in the throws of a violently pulsating orgasm. Christ! she thought. I hope I haven’t done any permanent damage. Her next thought was … It was worth it. The carrot slipped easily from within her and she resolved to put in the bin in the morning lest it be served up for dinner!

As she lay in bed she was sure that she could have pushed her friend in further before she twisted it after all it had only penetrated about 5 inches and wondered what it would have felt like. Her vagina was soft and stretched and tender to the touch. Perhaps one day she would try again.

That night her dreams were even more bizarre than normal and she saw herself pounding her vagina with carrots shaped like penises and white sticky cum gushing from her vagina with each thrust. She awoke with a start, sweat dripping down her cleavage her sheets damp with perspiration and her mound swollen angry and sticky from the moisturiser and her own flow of juices. She threw back her sheets and in desperation masturbated herself to sleep.

The fantasies subsided for a while until she found herself at nursing school. In one of one of her girl friend’s rooms she noticed the corner of a magazine poking out from under her pillow. She recalls innocently pulling it out to see which one it was, Women’s Day, Good House Keeping or Harpers and Queen perhaps. She was taken aback to see on the front cover a picture of a naked woman bound to a chair with blindfold, gag and her breasts were tied so tightly with rope that they had turned blue!

Her friend had her back toward her and she quickly replaced the magazine without, she thought, being observed.
Her friend turned around and handed her a cup of coffee.

“Are you OK?” she inquired.
“Oh yes you know how these early and late shifts take it out of you.” She had said. She sipped her coffee and made small talk whilst her mind was racing.

According to Sabrina this was a defining moment of truth for her. She felt at once repulsed from what she had glimpsed, intrigued to see more but most importantly relieved that not only did bizarre sexual practices pervade other people’s minds but that they may be a lot more common than she dared to think. Perhaps she was normal after all.

She wondered how to get a closer look at the publication but was too afraid to show any interest so eventually left. The fact was that there was a publication out there and well, if her friend Susan had one, she should be able to get hold of one but how?

The question was soon to be answered and not as she had thought by looking in newsagents (She had never glimpsed anything stronger than the front cover of a playboy magazine on the top shelf before in any case)
She was just finishing a night shift and Susan was starting an early. After hand-over Susan asked if Sabrina would post her credit card payment on her way back to the nurse's home as she had forgotten to do it on her way in. She had said she would and Susan rummaged in her bag.

“Shit I must have left it on the dresser.” She said. “Look I know it's a pain but it’s due now and I’ll get clobbered with the interest if I pay late. If I give you my key would you get it and pop it in the mail for me?”

Normally Sabrina would have refused being exhausted after working a 12-hour shift but she was surprised at how quickly her mind had leapt at the opportunity of having private access to Susan’s room and the publication she had seen.

“OK, just this once though I’m knackered and really need to get some sleep.”
“Just push the key under the door when you’ve finished I have a spare. Thanks”

Sabrina’s heart pounded as she pushed the key into the lock of Susan’s room. She glanced furtively around like a thief in the night, saw no one was looking and stepped inside. The curtains were closed and the room was in a dishevelled state with clothes strewn across the backs of chairs and the floor. She noticed at once the credit card envelope on the dresser.

She placed her bag on the floor and slid her hand under Susan’s pillow. She felt nothing. Carefully she picked up her pillow and still nothing. She placed it back and made sure it didn’t look as though it had been moved. She decided to take the envelope and leave. Had she imagined it? Had her mind been playing tricks?

As she posted the envelope in the post box she thought that Susan would not be back for nearly 8 hours. This may be the last chance she had. She went back to her room and decided to make a systematic search carefully replacing everything so that her investigation would go unnoticed. She thought of hiding places. On top of the wardrobe, under the mattress, in drawers of course, under the rug.

She did not have to search far as she slid the drawer of the bedside cabinet open there it was. She noted its position and picked it up sitting on the bed as she did so. As she lifted the magazine out of the drawer she saw lying in the bottom a large black vibrator and what looked to be a huge rubber penis with straps and buckles attached to it.

Where on earth do you get such things was her first thought.

She glanced down at the creased magazine in her hands and studied the picture again. She felt that she was in a state of shock. Where on earth is the pleasure in that? she found herself asking.

She turned the page and saw a picture of a slightly built woman tied to a cross shaped like an X. The ropes were clearly pinching the skin of her wrists and ankles and she seemed to have some sort of clamp on her nipples and the lips of her labia. There were weights hanging down off these clamps. She was totally shaved of pubic hair which left nothing to the imagination. The funny thing was she seemed to be enjoying it!

Another page showed a woman being pinned down by two men. She remembers being shocked to see one of the men’s erect penis actually penetrating the woman’s vagina. Christ! she thought as she slapped the publication closed.

She settled down and got her breath again and curiosity got the better of her. She resolved that this was of no interest to her personally but would look just to convince herself and establish that this was definitely not for her. How could Susan a girl she had known for nearly 3 years be interested in this? Probably left there by one of her perverted boy friends! That’d be right!

She slowly thumbed her way through the publication exposing her mind to pictures of extreme and bizarre sexual behaviour including what seemed to be massive quantities of semen issuing forth from bound penises on to the bodies and even into the mouths of bound and restrained women. That had to be fake.

No I couldn’t, no I don’t think so she kept telling herself but still she still took down details of the subscription. Not that she would ever subscribe to such a publication. She noticed that there was a free assortment of hardcore magazines that would be sent to her if she subscribed.

Perhaps, she thought, there might be something a little closer to her tastes in that package and what better way to do research in this area than by an anonymous mail order. The order form also had a special offer for a vibrator of various sizes. What the hell she thought and ordered the biggest one.

She forced herself to post the order form with a cheque made out for the full amount and immediately regretted doing so wishing that she had waited for sanity to return and her desires to abate.

As the days went by she half hoped that the letter had got lost in the post, then after two weeks, she noticed that the cheque had cleared but still no parcel. Serves you right she thought, silly to think that anyone is going to complain about being ripped off. Just imagine the embarrassment!

A week later the parcel arrived from Holland. Susan was sitting in Sabrina’s room when a friend knocked at the door and shouted “special delivery!” Sabrina had momentarily, forgotten all about a parcel and opened the door to the familiar sounding voice. “All the way from Holland, heavy too someone must love you!” she exclaimed as she turned to leave.

Sabrina glanced at the parcel and turned to see Susan staring inquisitively at it. “Aren’t you going to open it?” she said. She noticed Sabrina’s hesitation and said “Oh well I best get going I have exams tomorrow.”

Susan had smiled innocently glancing down at the parcel as she left.

Sabrina sat on her bed and carefully undid the packaging. She put her hand inside and felt the outline of a large cardboard box. It was massive she thought, at least 9 inches long and took two large batteries. It was a perfectly formed erect black penis, soft to the touch but firm. The glans was so large that she wasn’t sure that it would fit without a lot of stretching and lubricant. She had some KY jelly in the pocket of her uniform which she had been using on the wards and felt that that would be a most appropriate use for it.

Having found the on/off switch she laughed out loud at the stirring vibrations of the mammoth dildo.

There was a huge range of free magazines featuring everything from playboy type models to really bizarre sadomasochism acts which at least for now, she failed to see the pleasure in. Eventually she came across the BDSM magazine to which she had subscribed and eagerly flicked through the stories and pictures. She felt immediately turned on and in no time at all she had slipped out of her knickers and started to masturbate with one hand, slowly at first as she read stories of young girls being bound and gagged.

She particularly liked the one where the girl was subjected to a barrage of ejaculating penises whilst tied to her bed. Her experience with semen had been very limited indeed although these magazines seemed to make a lot out of it. She learnt that the dildo in Susan’s room with the belts and buckles was called a strap-on and was used by other girls to fuck your brains out or in some cases by a man to fuck your arse whilst his cock was in your pussy at the same time….Imagine that! Sabrina had never been with another girl before but now fantasised about being at the mercy of both men and women in a restrained and vulnerable position.

She reached down and picked up the huge black vibrator and decided to moisten the end with her mouth. The images of the girls giving oral sex in her magazine made her want to experience what it was like to have a large penis in her mouth. My God it won’t fit she thought as she stretched her mouth around the glans… Why didn’t I go for the smaller model! Eventually she managed to stretch her mouth over the tip and run her tongue over the lifelike glans to the tip. What a pity it doesn’t cum she thought. I wonder what it tastes like when a man cum's in your mouth? I don’t think I fancy that.

It was clear that she would need some lubrication if this little beast was going to give her pleasure. Perhaps there was a catalogue at the back where she could order a more modest model.

She flicked to the back of the magazine holding the vibrating dildo against her wet and swollen clitoris and found herself reading the personal ads. She couldn’t believe that there were people here who advertised their fantasies.

Tunbridge Wells she saw!

“SWF 23 BDSM Tall sexy blonde switch, into severe breast bondage, pleasure and pain seeks broad minded men, women, couples and or groups for mutual satisfaction. Cleanliness assured and expected. Please write PO Box……. Etc.”

Now that was something she had to get, a personal box number. Just imagine corresponding with someone who shared her feelings. Who knows, perhaps even a meeting for a sharing of fantasies. There was something extremely attractive about an unconditional relationship. Just sex, no ties no hurt feelings just pleasure and perhaps a little pain. But she had a lot to learn if she was going down this track she couldn’t afford to take chances and well, to be quite honest, she wasn’t at all sure about sharing her ideas face to face at the moment but perhaps anonymously with a stranger could be the way to go. After all, she might never have to meet them and well, corresponding with another girl would certainly be easier than a man.

She felt a large droplet of juice trickle down her thigh and decided it was time to set her new friend to work. Rubbing furiously at her clitoris she smothered the dildo with jelly and thrust it up inside her. She felt that she was going to burst as the glans stretched her wider than she had ever been before. She came before it was even half way there. Wow she thought … just wow.

She did not look at the contents of the package for a few days as she felt guilty about her own desires and somehow dirty. Later that week however, she decided that she would write to TSB (Tall Sexy Blonde) and explain her situation and perhaps seek some guidance as to what had been TSB’s own experiences, what to look out for and so forth. It was absolutely no good. As soon as she sat down to write she would be overcome with a desire to masturbate over her new found publications. She would come and then the desire to write would somehow dissipate. This time would be different she said as she sat. Already she could feel the welling up of her own juices the warmth of the moistness grew between her legs. She parted them slightly and felt the cooling affect of the air against her wet mound. Christ that needs someone to stick their head down there and lick me clean she thought even though she had no experience of oral sex she had fantasised about it often enough. She took the belt from her dressing gown and tied her legs together at the knees promising herself that she would only release them once she had finished her letter.

The frustration was palpable. She finished her letter and determined to post it before anything else happened. Somehow denying her lust made it all the more exciting. Having posted it in the box she walked back to her room silently fantasising over just what the recipient looked like and how she would masturbate as she read it. It was almost too much to bear.


Sabrina almost ran to the post office box each day in expectation. One day a letter was received signed not TSB but Karen. That was her name. It simply said that she was to meet her in a local cafe (nice and public) at a given time and not to worry as she would find her.

She had convinced herself that this was purely investigative, preliminary, non-committal. She felt a need to discuss the way she felt with someone who had clearly come out of her shell and was living the lifestyle that she had only fantasised about in the privacy of her own head.

She found herself sitting alone at the cafe sipping a cappuccino wondering just what exactly she was doing there. Shit she shouldn’t have been early then at least she could have spied the café through the window before putting herself in the position. Suddenly a voice behind her said “Sabrina?”
“Yes" she had said as she turned.
"Hello I’m Karen.”

Her heart raced but the relief was almost palpable. No she wasn’t wearing bondage gear, no she didn’t look strange, and yes spoke with an educated accent. Sabrina was stunned into silence.
"Were you expecting someone else?" she had said.
“No, no, to be quite honest I didn’t know what to expect .. well you know what I mean”
“Oh you expected a whip wielding nymphomaniac I suppose?”
“Well ..”
Karen laughed a lovely open smile and Sabrina studied her as she chatted about mundane things including the cappuccino she ordered.
Karen was about 30 years old, (so she lied about her age in the ad), straight shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes and about 5 foot 8inches tall. She was thin with narrow hips and large breasts. Here lips ere full and brightly painted although Sabrina thought not too much. She was wearing a beige cashmere skirt or was it a dress? with a buttoned up tweed jacket which perhaps would have been regarded as slightly revealing as she did not appear to be wearing a blouse under it. Sabrina hadn’t noticed what she had on her feet before she had sat down.

Sabrina remembered Karen saying how brave she had been to answer the advert in the first place and how much braver still she had been to turn up at the cafe.

Summore
Summore
57 Followers
12