Nigel's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Sabrina and Susan learn of each other's secret.
3.9k words
4.44
21.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Summore
Summore
59 Followers

This is a continuation of Sabrina’s exploits first explored in Chapter 2 of Nigel’s story. This is complete in itself but if you are interested in how she got to where we are now, you might visit the earlier work. As always your feedback is greatly appreciated and if there are any couples or girls in Australia who would like to play in rl please come forward – don’t be shy!

Sabrina Walked back to the nurses’ home, her mind in a haze. She couldn’t quite believe what had happened to her. She felt dirty and ashamed. She resolved to gather up all that disgusting, perverted literature and toys and throw them in the big builder’s rubbish bin outside the new extension that was being built, just as soon as she got back. She had lived out that fantasy and decided it was not for her and had out-grown it. How could she have been so pathetic? How could she have been so stupid? Jesus! that was so dangerous, what if the person she had agreed to meet had turned out to be a man and she had been pack raped?

Put it all behind you, start a fresh just get your act together girl! Find a nice young Doctor and bring up nice well behaved children and have a nice warm house with a nice garden and beautiful roses. Yes that’s better. This dark side of her character need not surface again – It was, after all, just a moment’s madness.

Back in her room a large black bin liner served her purpose and she gathered everything together only hesitating momentarily as she put her dildo in. "No" she said "you have to go as well."

She bundled the bag together and walked down the corridor and out of the front door and across to the big yellow builders skip and threw her bag of goodies in. As she did so the bag split open and several items started to slip out. She looked around quickly and leant into the bin to pull the black plastic over and cover them as they lay on top of the builder’s rubble. The bin was half full and she was sure that they would be covered the next day when the builders returned to the site.

She returned to the Nurses home and stripped off all her clothes and put them in a pile for washing. She was annoyed that the crotch of her panties were still damp and her vagina still wet. She grabbed her robe, shampoo conditioner and shower gel and went off to the bathroom to have a long hot steamy shower.

She was alone as she ran the shower in the cubicle. The steam from the taps was delightful as she stood under the hot flow from the shower rose above. She heard the bathroom door open and close as girls came in and out but stayed there for what felt like an eternity as the hot water flowed across her body purging and cleansing her body and soul.

There was a loud bang as the door closed again and a kit bag was thrown down onto the bench, she could hear the zips being ripped open and closed and then the shower in the next cubicle start up. It sounded as though the girl in the shower next door had hurt her back – not uncommon as Sabrina could hear her wincing and breathing hard as she washed herself.

Time to get out.

She turned off the shower and walked over to the slatted bench where she toweled herself down, put on her robe and swept her hair up into a towel on her head. She lifted her head to see Susan exiting the shower with a towel wrapped around her. She looked pretty miserable and Sabrina seeing that it was her asked her how she was.

“Oh I'm fine thanks Sabbie”

“It’s just that I heard you whingeing in the shower there and thought you must have hurt your back”

“Oh that, its nothing, nothing at all really..” Susan smiled and made her way over to the mirror.

Sabrina sensed that there was more to it but didn’t want to press it so left her to it –

“Come by my room for a coffee and a chat when you feel up to it” she said as she gathered up her bits and pieces.

“Yes, I’d like that” Susan said turning round and trying to find Sabbies eyes in the steamy room.

Feeling a whole lot better now Sabrina slipped on her negligee and slid between the starched cotton sheets on her bed and lifted up a text book on orthopaedic nursing, read for a little while and fell asleep.

Nearly a month passed without incident. Sabrina had decided that she had become sexless as she concentrated on her studies. Susan had popped around regularly and they had grown closer together. One night the dreams returned.

Sabrina awoke and lay awake in the darkness. It was so nice to feel the warm touch of her fingers on her breasts and between her legs. She was in that beautiful half awake half asleep no man’s land when she realised that she was fantasising about going all the way with Karen, another woman! What did it matter? She was alone in bed. This didn’t mean that she had to live her fantasy, after all she had never made contact with Karen since seeing her that one time and that could hardly have been called a lesbian affair now could it? But the smell of her own juices on her fingers, the taste of her pussy and the lovely warm glow of her own orgasm set her up for the rest of the day. She didn’t feel guilty about it. Not now. No it was compartmentalized – yes that was the way to deal with it. Although did it mean she was becoming a lesbian? No, a quick reality check, no she still fancied men. Did I really have to throw away all those magazines she thought.

Later that afternoon when Susan and her had finished their shifts they were sitting in the cafeteria and the subject of the discussion changed to the spunky new interns and sex. After a while Sabrina plucked up the courage to ask Susan if she ever fantasised about having sex with another girl.

“Of course” she said, “Don’t you?”

Sabrina was gob smacked She had been keeping this a secret for years and here was her best buddy talking openly about it.

Susan saw the shocked look on her face and laughed. “Yes Sabbie, I have fantasies about just about everything – doesn’t everyone?”

Sabrina remembered the magazine in Susan’s room “What even being tied up and stuff?”

“Oh yes that’s one of my favourites! And I know it's one of yours!"

Sabrina felt herself blush but this was the kind of conversation she had been so desperate to have for so long she just wanted to talk and talk and talk. She looked around the cafeteria and then realised what Susan had just said.

"What do you mean?!" she exclaimed.

Susan laughed. Come on Sabbie - I saw you throwing your porno collection into that old builders skip a month or so ago.

"You did what?!"

“Oh my God - You, haven't, No it wasn't me I mean I might have …." Susan started to smile and then laugh.

Sabrina felt herself going hot and cold and then laughed as well - She felt as though the floodgates had just parted and wanted to talk about everything all at once.

"Can we talk some more about this? Not here though, I have been thinking, well not thinking but wondering about a whole range of issues and would really like to chat if that’s OK but I want your promise that we can keep this all secret?”

“Come on lets go back to my room – I have a bottle of red wine and we can guzzle that away and I’ll tell you all my darkest secrets and you can tell me yours and who knows we might even do something about them!”

What that meant Sabrina wasn’t quite sure but getting together for a girlie chat was always a good idea.

As they were walking back to the Nurses home Sabbie plucked up courage to say ask Susan how she knew that the bin liner she had put in the skip had belonged to her.

Susan had explained that she had been coming back from a friends and saw her throw something in and then looked around so furtively and rearranged the contents that she was curious as to what she had been up to. She had waited for Sabbie to go back inside and then walked over to the skip and sure enough one of the magazines had slipped out of the bag so she had just taken the whole bin liner and put it in her kit bag and taken it back to her room via the bathroom.

"I really like your old dildo" she said "There's nothing wrong with it as far as I can see apart from being a bit on the massive size - but it does still fit if you work at it" Susan smiled.

"Christ I remember when I first got it, I couldn't get it in."

"Do you want it back?" Susan said.

"You still have it?"

"Sure. Hey now that I know you share similar interests would you like to swap mags and toys?"

They had reached Susan's room and before Sabbie had realised what was going on they were inside and Susan had thrown down a couple of copies of hard core mags onto the bed from the top of the wardrobe.

I should have looked up there as well she thought.

Sabbie started flicking through the magazines as Susan opened a bottle of cheap red plonk as she called it, and poured out two huge mugs full.

Sabbie paused to look at a girl with two large wet cocks forced in her mouth. Cum was flowing over her chin.

"Pretty awesome hey?" Sabbie's eyes were wide. "I just love it when a guy cums in your mouth don't you?"

"Actually I've never experienced it. I think I might throw up although I sometimes have fantasized about it as part of my bondage fantasy. If I was tied up and helpless I couldn't feel guilty about it could I? I guess that's part of the fantasy. It’s like rape fantasy. No one in their right mind wants to be raped but sometimes it is… well exciting to imagine and fantasise about it."

"Hey loosen up Sabbie" Susan said. "As far as I am concerned all's fair in love and war and just because you try something once doesn't mean you have to stick with it you know. Take me, I remember my first time with a girl, I was horrified at the thought that I was becoming a lesbian and then I thought ‘what the Hell’ and couldn't wait to get back there you know.

Now I am comfortable being who I am feeding my obsessions and having fun at the same time so long as no one get hurt. Well not too hurt anyway" She smiled "sometimes things can get a little rough as you know."

"No I don't know actually" Said Sabbie sipping her wine. It tasted funny out of a coffee cup but she was soon feeling the warmth of it spreading through her body. “You are not a lesbian are you?”

Susan laughed out loud and explained that she considered herself heterosexual and couldn’t get enough cock but that didn’t mean that she couldn’t play around with a girl now and then or better still a couple! No she had every intent of settling down into a marriage but not just yet – she wanted to have fun first.

"Hang on lets have some fun" said Susan, and with that she reached under her bed and pulled out a cardboard shoe box and placed it on her lap and removed the lid.

Sabbie recognised immediately her old dildo and the strap on she had seen before. There was also some flimsy patent leather looking g strings and something else she didn't recognise.

"Now this!" said Susan lifting up the strap on "Is my all time favourite."

Sabbie noticed that it was in fact double headed, she hadn't noticed that before or perhaps this wasn't the one she had seen before.

"Now this little fellow here" said Susan grabbing the smaller end slides inside you when you are screwing your girl friend and gives you a dreamy stimulation of your G spot every time you push this big fella home!"

Sabbie fell about laughing and giggling as Susan lunged at her with the strap on and she grabbed her old dildo and fenced with her on the bed.

"Hey want to try it?" said Susan.

Sabbie thought for a moment and whether it was the wine or just a mischievous fun she said "Yes."

"Great. You can be the sub and I will be the Dom is that OK with you?"

"If you say so Mistress" Sabbie said and giggled. She was amazed at how relaxed yet very horny she was.

"Very well slave" said Susan "You will do everything I say without question and obey my every command."

"Oh yes please" giggled Sabbie.

Sabbie stood to attention next to the bed. Both girls were still in their hospital uniforms. Susan went up and unzipped the front of Sabbie's tunic. She could see the white bra and panties clearly as she dropped it to the ground.

"Take off your clothes" Susan said. Sabbie slowly undressed feeling very hot and horny. She noticed a slight change in Susan, she wasn't smiling as much as she had been but she was focussing on her now very erect nipples. Sabbie stood naked before Susan. Susan watched and let her hands caress her own breasts and pussy through her tunic.

Susan's eyes fell down to Sabbie's neatly trimmed pussy. Already the labia was engorged and she could make out the tip of her clitoris poking out from the hairs.

Susan's breath was now coming in short pants and she was clearly very excited. She glanced up and looked at Sabbie and smiled. "Just relax" she said and knelt down in front of her. Susan's face was just centimeters from her naked pussy and she breathed the fragrance in deeply as her hands stroked up her legs to rest on her hips.

"Sit on the bed Sabrina" she said as she gently steered her back.

Sabrina felt the edge of the bed against her legs and fell backward awkwardly in a giggle and then positioned herself comfortably her legs slightly apart. Susan ran her hands up the inside of her legs and pushed her knees apart. Sabbie's clitoris poked out even further and this was the only invitation Susan needed as she pushed her head down to taste Sabbie's now dripping pussy.

It was too much Sabrina grabbed two handful's of Susan's hair arched her back and thrust her mound forcefully into Susan's mouth. The feeling was divine. Better than divine. Gently now she relaxed the pressure on Susan's head and closed her eyes let her head fall back onto the pillow and enjoyed the unmatched pleasure of a girls tongue and lips on her most private parts.

She trembled as ripples of delight spread through her body she was experiencing wave after wave of tingling orgasms, all the while knowing that she was building to a truly explosive one after which she would be so sensitive she would not bear to be touched. She decided to delay that for as long as possible.

Susan lifted her head. She was totally soaked from her nose down to the top of her breasts.

"Mmmm you're a wet one aren't you?" she said.

Sabrina was momentarily embarrassed but then thought she didn't care and Susan really seemed to be enjoying it as much as she did although clearly Susan was going to get the wet spot tonight alright.

Susan went back down only this time she started to stick her fingers inside and find the G spot - It was too much and there was nothing Sabbie could do to stave off the inevitable. She felt the wave of a massive orgasm building inside her and as her stomach muscles tightened Susan realised what was happening and pushed her little finger in Sabbie's anus. The effect was immediate, vocal and very wet as Sabrina had a massive orgasm and ejaculated warm sticky cum all over Susan's chin and hand.

She became hyper sensitive and pushed Susan away as she regained her breath.

Susan stood up and looked down at Sabbie who was floating in a dream of post orgasmic haze. Susan's uniform was wet down to the top of her breasts. She had a desperate, serious, impatient look on her face as she reached up for the zipper and rather quickly took her clothes off.

She had a perfectly smoothly shaved pussy and was working it violently with her right hand as her left tugged at her rapidly engorging nipples.

Her voice was gravelly and quavering as she spoke.

"That was simply the best Sabbie. I need .. I need you to do me."

Sabrina noticed her fingers were now working in and out of her wet pussy.

"My turn" she said.

Susan didn't need a second invitation and positioned her pussy directly over Sabbies face. "Eat me bitch" she said.

Although Sabrina had never been with a girl before she didn't need to be shown how as she knew exactly what she liked and merely repeated that on Susan. Firstly starting with her tongue at her hole and sliding it up the furrow to the big clitoris then sucking that into her mouth, holding it with her teeth and flicking her tongue across the tip.

"Oh that feels so good" Susan said as she looked down between her legs. Sabbie took this as encouragement and decided to poke her tongue inside. Susan ground her pelvis down hard.

Sabbie decided to experiment and reached a hand around her ass to finger her anus.

The effect was fantastic as Susan cried to push it in and fuck her. She actually felt Susan spasm as she came and noticed a distinctive change in the flavour of her juices as they flowed freely into her mouth as she came.

Susan slid down and laid next to her which was no small feat in the single bed she smoothed her hand over her beautiful breasts and across her flat stomach. Sabrina made to speak but Susan held a finger against her lips to silence her, then kissed her fully on her lips.

It was a beautiful moment. Sabbie drifted off into a warm embracing slumber.

She stirred as she sensed Susan getting up an hour or so later and was surprised when she opened her eyes so see her standing next to the bed wearing her leather G string and a skeleton of a corset with clamps on her nipples connected by a silver chain.

"You look so beautiful lying there Sabbie" she said.

Sabrina smiled and admired Susan's outfit she let her eyes take in her playful outfit they drifted down to her pussy and she noticed she had put on or to be more precise inserted her strap on into her pussy so that the larger of the ends was standing out in front of her glistening and slippery.

Sabbie grinned sheepishly she hadn't seen but guessed that Susan had been fucking herself with the larger end whilst watching her as she slept and that is why it glistened so.

"Roll over Sabbie and poke that glorious ass of yours up in the sky."

Susan watched as Sabrina lazily rolled on to her front and slid up to poke her ass in the air with her legs apart. Susan move behind her and knelt on the bed positioning her dildo at the entrance to her wet and inviting pussy. She rubbed the dildo gently up and down the folds of her pussy and up to her anus. The end gathered cream from her lips and as Susan leant forward she dribbled spit onto her pouting anus then rubbed her finger around it in small circles.

It was a wondrously warm and sensuous feeling and she begged to feel that dildo inside her. She didn't have to wait long as Susan pushed it firmly and smoothly all the way in. Sabrina tried to move forward to escape the thrusting dildo but Susan had her hands on both hips and pulled her closer. There was a stab of pain but it soon passed as she held her there squirming a bit. Then she started a slow long rythmic pushing in and out. Sabrina let a hand go down between her own thighs and played with her clitoris in synch with Susan's thrusts.

Clearly Susan was receiving some pleasure herself judging from the noise she was making. The were both soon close to the brink when Sabrina said "Tell me bitch how much you want to be tied up and fucked by guys who cum in your mouth, cum in your anus and pussy…. Tell me!"

Sabrina had not expected this but now focused on it. Christ the thought of becoming like the pictures in the book tied and fucked and forced to accept cum spurting cocks in every orifice was so hot. "Tell me! Shouted Susan.

"Yes I want to drink cum, yes I deserve no better, yes I want to be fucked in the ass" she said.

With that Susan plunged a small vibrator in her ass and she shuddered violently managing to move forward to ease the depth of penetration some but Susan followed her down and pushed the vibrator home with her pubis as the dildo slammed into her pussy. Is high pitched vibration made her bowels turn watery and she shuddered grasping the dildo in her pussy as they both came.

Sabrina wondered the next day how their relationship would be when they saw each other again on the wards. She need not have worried. Susan was her usual friendly self and said quite openly to her how much she had enjoyed fooling around and perhaps they might try it again sometime or maybe something a little more adventurous.

Summore
Summore
59 Followers
12