Night

Story Info
Your master disturbs your sleep.
1.3k words
3.84
24.5k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

You wake up to someone rolling you over. Still groggy with sleep, you don't realize what is happening until you feel your arms grabbed and a body straddling you.

You wake all the way up, fear shooting through you as you feel a strap go around one wrist and then the other. The straps are tight and you struggle to get free. You recognize the scent of your master but your fear doesn't lessen. Your arms stretched above you as you try to wiggle free. Hands capture your left leg and you try to push him off of you as he straps your leg down. A covers your mouth and you hear a voice softly whisper to you.

"None of that, darling, if you don't behave I will have to punish you worse than what you are already going to get."

It almost doesn't sound like him but you could be wrong... it smells like him and feels like him.

You feel a playful slap on your inner thigh as his hands grab your free leg and you feel the restraints tighten around her ankle. The bed shifts as he gets off and you hear him moving around. The sounds and your helplessness only add to your excitement as you shiver with fear and anticipation.

"Do you know why you need to be punished?" His voice whispers, close to your ear. You feel his breath on your neck as he waits for your answer.

"No sir, I was sleeping and I have been good all day," You respond.

"Ah yes, sleeping... that is the problem."

"I was tired."

"Did you forget I told you I had plans for you tonight?"

"No sir, I just .... I am sorry sir, I was tired."

"I don't want excuses darling one, I wanted you awake."

"I'm sorry sir; if you untie me I will be happy to make it up to you."

"Oh, you will but not before I am done with you."

You barely contain your excitement as his breath leaves your neck and you feel his hands on you... stroking you, His fingers are tender and soft, teasing his way all over your body. Your breath quickens as his fingers make their way down lower, going over your breasts. Down your stomach and brushes just above your pussy but then he stops and you almost growl as his hands retreat from you. Struggling against your restraints, you want to ask him to touch you but you stay quiet but he knows. You know he knows what he is doing to you. He knows you too well and his touch sets your skin on fire. You ice cross your skin starting at your neck, it is so cold as he moves the cube downward. He lingers on each of your nipples, the ice cube moving slowly, circling each one in turn. He takes it away as you shiver with cold but still longing for it back or at least his touch.

The restraints on your legs are loosened and he rolls you over. Your arms twist in your bonds as he you feel his power over you. Picking up your legs you feel him slide underneath you, your ass on his lap. His hand slides between your legs and he lets out a snort of laughter as he reaches your dripping wet pussy.

"My little slut, always ready and willing."

"Only for you sir."

"Good answer but not enough to make up for being asleep."

His hand comes down hard on your ass and you let out a yelp of pain.

"Count for me, slut."

"One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten." You count out.

He stops at ten and his hand gently massages your stinging cheeks. You bury your face in a pillow to hide from the pain. It wasn't a soft spanking and it wasn't too hard but it still hurt, though it made you tingle all over.

"And one more for knowing," He says spanking you one last time.

"11"

"You know, baby, that was for your own good. You need to be punished when you do something wrong."

"I know sir, I am sorry sir."

"It's okay, I had something special planned for you and I was very disappointed when I found you sleeping."

"Aww, I am sorry. It won't happen again."

"Okay then," he says sliding out from underneath you.

Rolling you over and tying you legs back down, his hands explore you again. His touch is gentle and soft but you long for more. His lips kiss all over your body, almost like they are following his hands. You strain against his bonds but you can't get free. You want to please him, to touch him, to kiss him, to feel him inside you but you can't break free. He kisses you fiercely and when he is done, strokes your hair softly. You feel his fingers slide over your clit and across your lips. You can tell he smiling that smug smile of his that smile that says he knows he has you and you wouldn't give it up for anything.

His fingers slide into you and you moan as they do, you can't help it; he knows how to touch you. His fingers going in and out of you as his thumb plays with your clit. You moan, louder and struggle more as he holds you in his power. Suddenly, you feel his lips on yours as he kisses you, silencing you for the moment. You respond with furious passion as you kiss him back your desire to feel him inside you driving you mad.

"Does my little slut want something?" He whispers, his hand continuing to tease you.

"Oh god yes, please sir; fuck me."

"Are you sure? I thought you were tired."

"Please fuck me sir, please take me. I need you inside me."

His weight leaves the bed and you almost scream as his hands leave you. You hear some rustling and then the back door opens and closes. You wait and wait for him to return but it seems like a long time before you hear the door again.

"Sir?' You ask the night.

You feel the bed shift and his body on top of you. You almost yelp but it changes to a moan as he slides into you. You pussy so filled by him and he slowly thrusts in and out of you. You want him to lose that control but you know he won't.

"Do you like that baby doll? Do you like me being inside you?"

"Oh yes please fuck me ... please please please."

"You feel so good darling. You are so ready to for me."

"I love the way you feel, please don't stop."

He thrusts in and out of you and you move with him. You love the way he takes you and the way he makes you feel. His control over you is overwhelming and intense.

He may punish you but he loves you and cherishes you. You have never felt safer or more loved. These thoughts race through your mind as you come closer and closer to climaxing.

"Cum for me darling, cum on me baby," he says as he continues to fuck you.

"I'm cumming," You moan out after he has given you permission.

It is intense as you orgasm... your cum covering him as he continues to slide in and out of you. You feel him tense up and he cums deep inside you ... you're his to fill.

He leans down and kisses you, tenderly; you return the kiss but it is soon broken. He unties you from the bed. You reach out and hold onto him, kissing his neck as you do.

"I love you sir."

"I love you too darling. I have something for you," he says reaching under the bed,

"What is it?"

"This," He says as he puts your first collar around your neck. You can't see it but it doesn't matter. He kisses you and holds onto as you both lay back down on the bed. You fall asleep in his arms, knowing that you are safe and owned.

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers