Night After the Opera

Story Info
Hot Jenna willingly submits.
2.6k words
4.07
37.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

Jenna had prepared herself as Sir James had ordered. She had bathed in the jasmine scented oil that was his favorite scent. After the long luxurious soak she shaved all parts of her body till she was completely smooth. All hair had been removed form her under arms, her legs and arms and of course her pussy. There wasn't even a hint of stubble so exacting had she shaven.

She examined her reflection in the full-length mirror. She never understood Sir James' attraction to her. Thinking to her self, "Here I am 200 lbs. My measurements are 50-43-52 and very plump. Why me?"

Sitting down on the stool that was perched on a raised dais Jenna continued to muse over Sir James' choice of her for his special attention. He only says that he loves my attitude then usually adds he likes a girl with some heft.

Positioned for what seemed an eternity she remained on the stool with her legs spread wide open, pussy fully exposed in accordance to his wishes.

The turning of the brass doorknob heralded the entrance of Sir James. Dressed in a tuxedo he approached the dais. He took her chin in his manicured hand and gently lifted Jenna's face towards his.

"How is my pet? I trust you are prepared fully for tonight." After addressing you he gently kissed your lips and then stepped back to appraise the scene. "Yes I think that will do splendidly." James's hand quickly inspected your body running his fingers over your armpits, calves and your quim. "I see you're a moist little slut. Remember no orgasms till I tell you." Grabbing the back of your head with a fistful of your long blonde hair he asserted his control before plunging his index again into your dank pussy. He was reassured that you were as hairless as possible and sniffed the air to appreciated the jasmine scent that emanated from your body.

"The guest will be arriving shortly." Then James walked to the light panel and turned the lights on. The blazing light hurt you eyes and caused you to squint. You can make out the small cocktail tables that surround the dais. The floor is wooden and is polished to a high gloss. The lights are dimmed except for the intense spotlight that centers on you. It increases that feeling of exposure that you find so exhilarating.

Sir James crosses once more towards you and you see the silken cords clutched in his hand. "Stand!" he orders.

Without hesitation you respond remaining silent. Your hands are bound together. Then your feet are spread apart and he shackles your ankles. A long pole is placed between your feet then attached to the leg shackles making it impossible to close your legs. Another rope is lowered from the ceiling then tied to the rope encircling your wrist. A few quick pulls and your arms are hoisted over your head. You know the position. Sir James has named it the Triangle of Submission. You cannot move, you cannot run. You are totally under his control and you adore him for it.

"Feeling better? Good! Now I have something else for you."

Your eyes watch as he retrieves from his tux inside pocket a spiked collar and leash. Your breathing becomes more erratic as Sir James buckles the collar in place around your neck letting the leash dangle between your pendulous breast.

"Well?"

"Thank you master. I'm truly honored." You answer with eyes down cast wondering just what lies ahead for the evening. . I'm truly honored." Your pussy is starting to drip.

"Ah, the guest are arriving." He says as he turns on his heel and walks toward the door.

"Welcome everyone, each and all. Find a seat, enjoy the champagne and get comfortable."

Squinting against the bright spot you try to determine how may people are here. There must be at least 35 or 50 by the sounds of the voices. You notice that everyone is dressed to the nines. Tuxedos and silk and taffeta gowns were derigeur. Everyone is, but you. Naked. Exposed. Restrained. Then you remember that the opera was tonight. "Carmen". Looks like I'm the late show you think wryly to yourself.

"May I have your attention please. Allow me to present my pet "Jenna". She is here for your pleasure. You may fondle, probe her orifices, cum on her she wishes and I command that everyone have fun." Sir James bowed to the audience and then sauntered off stage.

People came up in small groups. An elderly woman with bejeweled veiny hands grabbed your left nipple and then lifted your breast by that same nipple. She inspected your heavy tit lifting the nipple higher then released the tit letting it fall back into place. Others caressed your skin. Some rubbed your now swollen clit. It was hard to keep track so many hands were at play. Someone had parted your heavy white buttocks then began rimming your asshole. The sensation was wonderful then a finger slowly wormed its way into your ass.

As the champagne flowed the probing and caressing became more daring. The audience had been slowly removing their clothes and you could see erections everywhere you looked.

The old lady who earlier had played with your tit began jacking off her husband a fat balding man about 60 years or older. He was positioned directly in front of you. His wife talked as she jacked him off. " That's it Herbert come all over this little fuck-slut. Spurt a load right on her." He didn't need much encouragement because he shot a hot spray of jism all over your rounded belly. His wife then rubbed his cock on your thigh cleaning off the remaining cum.

You stared at the cum as it dripped off your belly and down your leg. You noticed a few of the more elderly guys either soloing or having a female jerk them off. All their dicks were pointed at you. Blobs of white gooey cum splattered on your skin. "Oh yeah Honey. You're a wonderful little slut." Or "Here I cum Bitch." Echoed around you as your head began to spin becoming woozy from the erotic stimulation.

Another woman had been fingering your cunt. Normally you are straight but her technique was considerate and you had to fight the impulse not to cum. Then someone stuck his tongue in your mouth as the clit play continued. His kisses were rough not painful, but aggressive. He massaged your tits in the same manner. Suddenly a penis was shoved into your wet cunt causing you to gasp. The guy came after only a few shoves. As he exited you felt his cum drip out. The woman who had been playing with your clit now sucked on your right breast.

With the man roughly kissing you, the woman sucking your tit and playing with your clit another man started fucking your cunt. It was all too much. You tried to hold back but you just couldn't and an orgasm rocked you causing your knees to buckle.

"Wait!" Sir James ordered. "I believe our little tramp had an orgasm without permission. "Is that true Jenna?"

You bite your lower lip and answered quietly, "Yes, I'm sorry." You apologized again.

"Hmmm." He considered. " I guess we need to punish you for that indiscretion."

A small padded platform on wheels was brought forth. You were manhandled and placed on your back upon the narrow bed. Your hands were released and dangled at your side. Your head lay supported over the topside edge. Sir James secured the leash to the platform allowing hardly any movement of your head except to tip it backward. The bar between your legs was pulled back and hoisted up so you assumed the shape of the letter L lying on its back with your legs forming a V shape. In this way your mouth, tits, ass and cunt were fully exposed and now ready to submit to the whims of the guest.

Sir James held your face. "You really have been a naughty little bitch. And so you must pay." He smiled sweetly and then flourished a large flat leather paddle. "Its really for your own good." He reassured you.

No matter how many times you get spanked the first swat is a shocker, but also the best. The crack of the paddle against your big fat ass was just that.

"Uhhh!" you moaned.

"Ah, ah! Absolutely no sound. Do you understand Jenna?" He paused. " Do you?" You nodded your head as best you could and submitted to the blows.

The flesh of your ass glowed red. The moisture of your pussy dripped like a tap. An orgasm, just a tiny one slipped out without any notice from Sir James as he continued the methodic spanking.

Satisfied that you had learnt your lesson he stood back to admire his work. A smattering of applause and laughter whirled round the room. He then removed his tux coat.

"I believe that our fuck slut is waiting and willing to serve now. I invite you now to have your way with her." With that said Sir James drained his champagne flute and quickly refilled it again. He then sat in a medieval style chair and watched the show unfold.

Men began rubbing their erections over your body. It seemed that your hand was continually jerking off someone. Two men had managed to stick their hard cocks into your mouth at once. While they fucked your mouth they kissed each other passionately. They began cumming within minutes of their entry. The torrent of sperm made you gag but being a hot little slut you sucked them with abandon.

The smell of sex was everywhere. One of the women, a younger girl really, had knelt down and was sucking on your swollen clit as she worked her little fuck hole with her right middle finger. She would plunge her nose into your vagina and inhale deeply then start licking again.

Then you felt a big dick slipped into your cunt. "How's that feel sweetie?" asked the girl as her boyfriend stared to pound your pussy harder. Not answering as instructed you managed a smile until the cum from the guy beating off near you cheek splattered into your eye.

This seemed to have started a frenzy of jerking off. Everyone was aiming at your face and tits. "Eat this bitch." "Lick this load slut!" "Yeah here it is you fuck-slut" Echoed in your ears as you felt cum ejaculated all over you. Loads were landing in your hair, your face and your chest and the big dick guy keep up the hard thrusting.

You were having much difficulty maintaining any control and slipped over the edge as a thunderous orgasm rushed through you.

Sir James was laughing very loudly over your predicament. He knew you adored being a wanton slut and he was about to let you do just that. "O.K. my plump little whore. I think it's time you let loose. I hereby give you permission to talk and to beg for what you truly want."

The guest stood by silently. Then you spoke. "Fuck my hot pussy as many as want it I'll fuck till no one can cum anymore tonight."

"Good. That's my little slut bucket." Sir James then released the leash so that you could move freely and then unshackled your ankles.

The globs of cum oozed from your dripping snatch as you righted yourself and then stood up. You pushed the hair from your face and felt the sticky cum residue. Rubbing some off your fingers you licked the jism sucking your fingers clean. You then bent over presenting your posterior to the audience and shouted, "This fucking pussy is ready for any and all hard dicks." Then you grabbed your ankles to better prepare for the onslaught.

A rapid succession of men entered your waiting pussy depositing load after load of thick cum. You thrilled at the notion that you were alone the center of their lust. You alone were their fuck slut. You alone were the whore cunt that accepted gleefully their rich loads of spunk.

As you were being rimmed by one of the guest you spied Sir James removing all his clothes. His erection sprang free from the confines of his underwear. You really adored his penis. It felt right for you. Neither too large nor too small his man-tool seemed a near perfect fit.

He circled behind your waiting ass. Pushing the rimming guest aside he rubbed the orbs of your heavy ass gently. He kneaded the heavy flesh with his strong hands. Taking the leash into his hand and Sir James pulled back your head.

"My lovely whore-slave you have done so admirably this evening. I believe you are due for a little reward. What say you my honored guest?" He asked the circling crowd.

A ringing murmur of consent echoed around the room.

"Good. Then our guest stud should enter now."

All eyes turned towards the man who strolled towards you and Sir James. He was not handsome or particularly tall however he had an erection that was at least 12 inches long and around 3 inches thick. His balls hung low and swayed as he walked.

Your eyes grew wide as he waved his prick in your face. He then started by rubbing the cum globs on your face with his glans. Then he traced your lips. Having never experienced such a monster you were in awe and were content just to enjoy the scene. Then he grabbed a hand full of your blonde hair and forced the huge cock into your willing mouth and into your throat. He moved his cock in and out in a fucking motion causing his scrotum to smack against your chin.

As you gagged on the cock Sir James took his fingertips and stuck them into your sperm laden cunt. He then took the mixture and lubricated your anal sphincter. After he applied some spit to the tip of his dick you felt the pressure of his cock enter your tight asshole.

You tried first to scream, but the cock in your mouth had advanced further and all you could managed was a muffled gagging sound. Then as you tried to move away you felt hands holding your arms tightly. Sir James gripped firmly your wide hips keeping the leash wrapped around his hand.

Sir James began to fuck you in earnest. Nothing polite, nothing sweet just a relentless ass pounding that caused you a mixture of pain and pleasure. You felt as though the penis heads would meet somewhere in the middle of your body if this kept up.

The mouthfucking speed up as did that asssplitting fuck you were receiving. You started to begin to swoon. The heat in your loins was reaching a boiling point. The next thing you knew the large dick man moaned and a geyser of thick man juice sprayed your tonsils. You then began your orgasmic spasm, which caused your ass to clamp down. Sir James screamed out, "Oh you lovely fucking bitch! I'm cumming. Ughhh!" He emptied his cum filled balls into your ass but kept up a slow fucking. After your second orgasm the motion stopped. The big dick was pulled from your mouth with a pop. And James withdrew his softening penis as you sunk to the floor.

You lay quietly on the floor for some time. Sir James lifted you in his arms as you tucked your head into his chest. He carried you from the now empty room and laid you softly into the warm waters of a waiting bath. Gently he began washing your face and body telling you over and over again about his regard and love for you. Your reward now was complete. The audition was a success. You are content for you are now the property and lifetime slave whore of Sir James the Rose.

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers