Night & Day

Story Info
Nurse is made a slave to friends desires but loves it.
8.1k words
4.34
60.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

Feedback is welcome.

This is an account of how several little things came together to make our life a little more interesting and far more sexual. My wife and I have been married for five years now and are both knocking on the door of 30. We live an ordinary life in a nice semi in an ordinary town and very much Mr and Mrs average with a nice group of friends, two £20k incomes and go to the pub on Friday nights. Ann (my wife) is a petite 5ft 4 with shoulder length red hair, nice 36D chest, rounded bottom and my wet dream. Ann is a grade 2 nurse. My name is Dan; I'm average height, average build with thinning hair cut to a number 2 and work as an Insurance claims assessor (dull).

Last summer our ordinary lives became a little less ordinary when my wife was keeping an eye on our best friends house whilst they were on holiday in Tenerife. She went over one afternoon to feed the fish and check all was in order but while she was there she left a cigarette burning in the lounge, forgot about it, and came home. A few hours later we got a call from our friends neighbour saying that the fire brigade were at our friends house. Ann made me drive her over and we found that the whole ground floor was destroyed and upstairs was badly smoke damaged. Ann was overawed with guilt when the fireman said that the fire started in the centre of the lounge and a melted glass ashtray suggested it was from a cigarette. Ann called in sick from work and spent the next two days before our friends could get back keeping an eye on the house. She cleaned the upstairs and washed their clothes, bed linen etc. in an effort to make it look a little less bad.

Two days passed by and we collected Martin and Gayle from the airport with flowers and gifts and my wife begged their forgiveness. Despite the state of the house they were very nice to us and said things like, 'It could happen to anyone!' and 'At least nobody was hurt!' The builders told them that although the structure was safe it would take five weeks to make repairs and get the house back to new. The first couple of nights they stayed with us and when the insurance company said that they would give them £500 per month to pay for a rented place they were going to leave. However Ann persuaded them to stay with us and then keep the £500 for themselves to which they agreed, so long as we wouldn't mind if they decided to leave later should any of us feel that we are in each others way. Our spare room was en-suite and a decent size.

Gayle and Martin are an average couple like us living ordinary lives in suburbia. Gayle is a dentists assistant and Martin works as an area manager for a Bookmaker. We are friends because of Gayle and Ann who were at nursing college together, a place renown for its sexual high-jinx but a piece of their past Martin and I were unfamiliar with. Gayle is 6 ft tall with very short bleach blond hair, pert tits that I guessed as B cup, dark skin (She had a Portuguese father) and her best feature; her long shapely legs. Martin is also 6ft with brown hair, athletic figure with the beginnings of a beer belly and having seen him shower after football knew him to have a big 8 or 9 inches.

It started one hot, sunny Friday when my wife started doing night shifts again, she did one month of nights each year and we got into saying our hello and goodbyes to each other as I left for work and Ann returned from work. That afternoon I returned to find Martin sat in our lounge with a smug grin on his face but he simply said that he had had a good day at work as some poor sod lost £3000 on a single race today. I was convinced though that there was more to his smug look. I went upstairs to change and was greeted by a vision of beauty that answered my question about Martin's smile. Our bedroom door was ajar about 30cm or so and I could see Ann from the hallway lying atop our bed completely naked. There was more than enough light coming through our thin curtains to be able to see her clearly and, moreover, in detail. I was thrilled to know that Martin had got to see Ann in all her naked glory. When my Ann is asleep you could lay her next to a fog horn as a train went past just inches from her head and she wouldn't wake as she is such a deep sleeper. I went into our bedroom and got into my tracksuit and slippers before going down to chat with Martin, accidentally on purpose forgetting to close the door. I walked into our lounge and pretended to confront Martin about ogling my wife and he went very coy and apologetic, only for me to laugh at him and tell him he could look all he wanted. I told him how I was sure she wouldn't mind either as she has a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her. We chatted about our wives and what we liked about them, as well as what we liked about each others. I was however at a loss as I reminded Martin that I hadn't seen Gayle naked where as he had seen Ann. Martin told me that he had had just a very quick peek as he didn't want to be caught but I explained what a deep sleeper she was and told him not to worry.

I suggested we go back up for a closer look to which Martin couldn't move fast enough as we quietly made our way upstairs. As we looked in on Ann from the hallway Martin was quick to compliment me on such a sexy wife and how sexy she looked. He was most impressed at how her large tits sat firmly in place (she was laying flat on her back) and didn't sag hardly at all. I got bolder and walked into the room and motioned for Martin to come in for a closer look but it took some persuading. Slowly and almost a bit embarrassed Martin followed me and we both knelt down next to the bed just inches from her naked body. I gently lifted Ann's legs apart one by one, just so that her feet were 10 or 12 inches apart, but enough to let Martin see her puffy vagina in all its glory. He openly gawped at her exposed sex with a smile across his face and gave me a thumbs up before gesturing that we should leave before our luck ran out and she awoke. As we left I kept the door open as when, first Martin, then I had first found it.


Back in the lounge we discussed our little viewing and Martin couldn't believe how willing I was to show her off and told me how dead I would have been had we been caught. I went on to explain (truthfully) how much Ann was a closet exhibitionist whom had never really been confident enough to show herself off. I told him how we went down to Brighton once where there is a nude beach. However, despite stripping off she lay on her front all the time as she was too scared to expose herself fully. I explained how I had gone naked too for the first time in public and enjoyed wondering about looking at the naked women despite the fact that I knew many of the men there were homosexual. Martin also told me how he would like for me to see his wife in the buff but couldn't think of a good way of doing it without getting caught, in fact getting caught seemed like the end of the world to him. Ann and I had often talked about Gayle and Martin and we both reckoned that she was by far the more dominant and confident of the two. Martin can be a bit 'woolly' at times where as Gayle gives the impression of being able to handle anything, such as having her house almost burnt to the ground.

Around 4:30 we heard Ann in the shower and shortly after she came down to say hello and we sat around with a cup of tea telling her about our days at work, what we had for lunch etc, just small talk really. I was dying to tell her about how we had seen her naked up so close that we could smell her perfume. However, I was unsure of what her reaction would be, so I considered what might happen so I decided to tell her later that night as I knew that Gayle and Martin were going out to dinner. I was also curious about Martin. Would he tell Gayle about what he had seen, I guessed probably not as he might get a rollicking from his Misses for ogling another woman who was naked, but as I had no control over that I tried not to worry about it. When Ann returned from work she briefly said hello before ordering Martin upstairs to shower and change to go out making a point of telling us that it was 'Franco's' that they were going to (we are talking about £100 per head paid for with the insurance money). Gayle went off upstairs and Ann went off into the kitchen to start on our dinner leaving Martin and I alone. As Martin got up he came over and said that he would leave the door to his room slightly ajar if I wanted to try and get a glimpse of Gayle when she came out of the shower.

Martin and I went up together with me hanging back at the top of the stairs. He went into their room only for me to instantly get the view I was after. Just inside the door on the wall of their room is a full length mirror and from where I was standing I could see a large portion of the room. Best of all though was that I was watching Gayle removing her Bra to reveal her pert tits with large, almost oversized, dark nipples. Next she slid off her white skirt to reveal her long slender legs encased in black tights under which she clearly wore no underwear, I could make out a heavy dark matt of pubes but it was at this point that she walked off into the bathroom to warm the shower up. I remained in position for a moment to see if she returned without her tights on but was out of luck. I remained where I was on the last but one step of the stairs ready to move at a moments notice should Gayle be in a position to catch me. I watched as a naked Martin came into view for a second as he went to the shower. Gayle seemed to be taking forever in there but my patience soon paid off. Although she came out with a towel around her torso, it was sufficiently short that with every movement I got to see a few pubes or a bit of bum cheek. Then 'OH YEAH BABY!' She bent over in the most perfect position as she dried her feet giving me a glorious view of her pussy and arse. Although she has a thick tuft of pubes her lips and labia area are completely clean-shaven giving an even better view of her every detail. It was then that I heard Ann calling for me to reach something down from a high shelf and quietly went back down through the lounge and into the kitchen to help. I was almost caught when my wife noticed my erection tenting the front of my jogging bottoms and she giggled saying that it was a good job that Gayle wasn't here. I feebly told her it was because I must have dozed off and was having sexy thoughts about my wife, to which I got a sarcastic, 'Yes darling, I'm sure you were.'

After Martin and Gayle had gone we sat down to eat our meal and watch the news while I plucked up the courage to tell Ann about the show she had given us. However, just I was about to tell her the news started with headlines of a huge flash flood that hit a small town in Wales as the heat-wave had caused snow in the highlands to melt and seep into the rivers. Once they moved on to some political nonsense my work interest was gone and I went back to selecting in my mind how I was going to bring it up in conversation. Then, again, I was interrupted by the phone which Ann answered, then passed on to me saying that it was Derek, my boss at work. It turns out that our company insures a fabrics firm who have a wool refinery in the town in Wales that had been flooded and I was to be there first thing tomorrow morning. I made a point of telling him it was a six hour drive away and so I would have to leave at 3 a.m. so he simply said I could leave tonight and stay in a hotel somewhere nearer. I had to explain to my wife about how I had to go to Wales and although disappointed understood that it was things like this that measured how big my annual bonus would be. After dinner I packed up a small case, a suit and my overalls and after booking a hotel about half way there set off on my journey. What happened at home whilst I was away was told to me by Ann on my return from Wales and fascinated me.

Later, after I had gone, Ann decided to take a bath so that she could relax before going in to work. Although she had showered when she awoke this was just a part of her ritual. She was in the bath when she heard Martin and Gayle get back from their meal and called down a hello and they 'hello'd' back from the bottom of the stairs. Ann then heard footsteps coming up the stairs and it was then that she realised that she may get caught in the bath as the door was slightly open. The bathroom door swung open and Gayle stood there in her slinky dress and looked Ann over in the bath before coming in and sitting next to the bath on the toilet.

'Mind if I pee?'

As she spoke she was lifting the hem of her short black dress to reveal that she had on no underwear. Gayle lifted the seat and continued her conversation as she emptied her bladder.

'I'm glad to see that you are continuing to obey my orders and keeping doors open when you are naked. I am enjoying the view and I hope for Martin to enjoy it also, if he hasn't already that is.'

It turned out that Gayle was getting her revenge. When at nursing college Gayle had smashed up Ann's car and as a penance was made Ann's slave for a week during which she and Ann had more sexual fun than ever. Gayle saw this as an opportunity for revenge and ordered that Ann comply as she had done ten years or so earlier. Ann then explained how I was going to be away in Wales and that she hoped that this wouldn't be an excuse for Gayle to really go to town in her revenge plan. Gayle laughed and simply said that this would be fun and unless she heard her say 'LONDON BUS' (the word they used at college to signify that they had had enough or were uncomfortable) that the fun would go on until I got back, maybe even beyond that. Ann was so guilt ridden from burning her friends house down that she felt it was what she deserved; and besides she hadn't done many silly things since she qualified!

'Let's get down to business then!'

As Gayle said this she called down to Martin to come upstairs. They heard Martin slowly come up the stairs and then call out.

'Where are you?'

Gayle called again and he peered in through the doorway only to pop his head back again.

'Sorry Ann,' he said from the hallway and out of sight. 'Gayle should've said you were in the bath else I wouldn't have come in on you like that.'

Gayle ordered him back in and he looked puzzled as she explained to him first her experience at college and then that they had total power over Ann. At first I think he was a bit shocked as he stole glances of her nakedness under the water. Gayle said that he could get her to do anything he wanted but he was to stop if she said, 'LONDON BUS.' He laughed and the girls said that they would prove it to him. Martin just said the first thing on his mind.

'OK then Ann you must share the bath with Gayle and wash her all over while I watch!' in a manner that portrayed him as a non believer in their pact.

'Alright then!' retorted Gayle.

Gayle stood up and removed her dress over her head in one movement then kicked off her heels to reveal her nakedness to them both. Then she gently climbed into the hot water and gently lay atop of Ann so that she was cradled in Ann's arms with Ann's tits pressing into Gayle's back. Martin watched wide eyed as Ann squeezed shower gel into her palms and proceeded to lather up Gayle's body. She started with her sides and flat belly making as many soapy bubbles as she could before gliding her hands over Gayle's firm tits and their bullet hard nipples. Ann massaged Gayle's tits with her soft soapy hands as Gayle lay back relaxing in her arms and Martin stared with both a look of disbelief and a huge erection. Soon Gayle's pussy needed attention and she ordered Ann to make her come but in their current position she couldn't reach so gently moved Gayle so that they were both kneeling in the bath facing each other. Ann moved one hand between them and Gayle wrapped her arms around my wife to keep them steady as Ann's fingers found Gayle's pussy and clean shaven mound. Gayle was so turned on that Ann was easily able to delve three fingers deep into her friends pussy, it being so moist and aroused. Gayle was so close already that the first time Ann rubbed around her clit she came a ferocious orgasm with a loud pant and gasp. As Gayle knelt there in Ann's arms coming down from her climax Ann noticed the time and said she had to get ready for work. Gayle stood up, grabbed a towel and walked towards her bedroom telling Martin that he must fuck her silly, right now. He was hardly going to refuse.

Ann then dried herself off to get ready for work at the hospital and as ordered kept our bedroom door open as she changed. She was stood naked in front of the mirror doing her hair and make-up when Gayle walked in and sat on our bed. As my wife started to dress Gayle was giving her orders such as no panties allowed and that she was to wear stockings in place of the tights she was going to wear. Of course Ann complied with her orders but looked no different once she had her regulation dress and shoes on. Ann commented on how naughty she felt not having any knickers on under her uniform as Gayle called for Martin to come through to our bedroom. Martin walked in wearing a robe and on arrival was asked if he liked nurses uniforms.

'Yes of course! you know how much I love it when your wearing your uniform when we fuck Gayle.'

Gayle then ordered Ann to lift her skirt and give her husband a nice view of her naked bush of pubes which gave him an instant hard on that poked through his gown giving Ann a view of his hard cock, still red and used looking following his fucking of Gayle moments before.

'OK Martin, anything you want our slave to do at work tonight?'

Martin pondered for a while then asked if we had any condoms about. Ann knew of a couple that had been in our shared sock drawer for ages and collected them. Martin gave her one and said that she must bring it back full of spunk else she would have to make them both breakfast when she returned in the morning. Ann grabbed the condom and went off to work, already late.

That night at the hospital my wife was feeling extremely sexed up what with the events from earlier and also the fact that she knew that people might catch a glimpse of her panty-less arse or pussy. She told me how she was sure one of the hospital orderlies who followed her up two flights of stairs got a glimpse as for the rest of her shift he was always nearby. Her order to fill the condom was a hard thing to achieve as most people were asleep throughout the night and there was very little to do. Her only chance was a man on her ward who had stood in a bath of boiling water and scolded his feet and ankles. Every six hours he had to have a special cream rubbed into the burns and his next session was due for 4 a.m. She knew the man fancied her as he had flirted with her before; she also knew that he was single and had got an erection the last time she had done his burns. She pulled the curtain around his bed and gently woke him from his sleep so that she could do his feet. It took about fifteen minutes to finish off her duties and it was as she was clearing down that she made her move.

Once again he had got an erection and it made quite a substantial tent in his hospital tunic. Ann made a cheeky comment telling him how she didn't understand how such a 'yucky' thing could get him turned on. He told her how he fought the pain by imagining himself getting an all over massage by her whilst she was naked and then he would fuck her. As he recounted his story she noticed his prick twitch under the tunic as she told him that she was very sorry that he couldn't get any sex in the hospital. He told her that he hadn't come since the accident eight days ago and he felt like his balls were going to explode. She had to take her chance and so stopped clearing up and turned to face him.

TJA
TJA
330 Followers