Night Breeze

Story Info
A tropical paradise can raise your spirits.
8.8k words
4.72
25.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers

Ingrid bounced from one room to the next making sure that everything was taken care of; windows closed, curtains drawn, everything turned off. She had visions of being half way to Fiji and realizing that she had left the stove or the iron on, just like in the sitcoms. Her week at work had been frantic ensuring that every project was up to date and her co-workers had everything covered that she hadn't finished. With that last whirl of activity she stepped outside, locked the door and waited for Angie to pick her up.

Angie drove up, just a few minutes late, with the top down and her long red hair streaming out behind her. "Hiya girlfriend, All set for your big trip?

"All set Angie, let's get moving," Ingrid smiled back.

"You do know that you only have one bag there right?" Angie was pointing to the single bag on the sidewalk, "Are the rest in the house?"

"No, one is all I'll need for this trip," Ingrid smiled again. "I have one nice dress, if I decide to go out, and the rest are just shorts, tank tops, swimsuits, flip flops, underwear and some thing to sleep in. If I couldn't fold it, it didn't go. It is a casual tropical vacation you know, and I'm not planning anything more than working on my tan and swimming."

"And you managed to get all of that in here?" questioned Angie as she put the suitcase in the trunk.

"Yes, well, in there and in my bag. Now can we please get moving?"

Then they were off to the airport, long red hair on one side and long blonde hair on the other flowing in the breeze. It felt like the 20 minute drive to the airport was taking forever now that she had nothing on her mind but the trip. Still soon enough she and Angie were hugging good bye and she was walking to the airline check in counter. She made her way through the airport maze to her gate and waited to board her plane.

She arrived at LAX in five long hours later. An uneventful flight and the first leg of her trek was done. With a two hour layover she wandered the concourse and got something to eat. The food on the plane from New York to Los Angeles had not really counted as eating. She couldn't resist adding one more book purchase to her bag, it was 9 hours to Fiji after all. She found her gate and tried to read while she impatiently waited to board her next plane.

Hours later, on board the plane, Ingrid stretched as much as she possibly could in the seat. Who would have thought that long distance air travel could wear you out this much she thought, maybe because the seat was designed for someone that had little resemblance to a human being. The long trip would be worth it though. She hadn't been on a vacation by herself in ages, well really hadn't been on vacation at all except for the occasional long weekend in years. She looked out the window at the expanse of ocean below her, sighed and looked at her watch. Another hour to Fiji she thought and then a short hop to Yaukuve and the resort there. It felt like she was never going to get there. She tried to concentrate on her book even as she urged the plane to fly faster.

Fortunately the flight from Los Angeles to Fiji was only a little bumpy and on time. She quickly made her way to the baggage claim and waited impatiently for her bag. Time was short between the cross-pacific flight and the short hop to Yaukuve. Soon enough the bags were tumbling down the chute to the carousel, she tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for hers to appear. It did, soon enough, and she was off across the small airport to the plane to Yaukuve. She was able to board immediately and now she was just a short 30-40 minutes from her vacation spot. The small plane taxied out to the runway shortly after Ingrid found her seat, her journey was coming to an end.

The plane set down on Yaukuve and she climbed down the boarding stairs with her bag and suitcase. There was a large van emblazoned with Yaukuve Island Resort sitting near the little terminal. She hurried inside the building and found a young man holding a sign up with her name and several others on it. Ingrid smiled, almost there. She boarded the van with two other couples and soon they were on their way to the resort.

They arrived at the main resort building and were check in promptly and efficiently, before she knew it she was being led down a trail through the palm trees to the hut or bure, as the natives called it, she would be staying in for the week. Calling it a hut was almost rude though, all the comforts of home masterfully worked into the simple building. She passed the outdoor terrazzo bath on her way inside and promised herself a long soak in it to relax from the long flight. She entered the cool bure, a king sized bed in one room opened into the main living area, tastefully furnished with beautifully constructed wood furniture. There a set of sliding doors faced the sun drenched waves of the Pacific Ocean. Her own pool sat directly outside those doors making it seem like the pool and the ocean were one.

She moved into the bedroom and dropped her bag and her suitcase on the floor and sat down on the bed. She lay back just to see how it felt and within minutes was sound asleep. The sun dipped low on the horizon, setting slowly and the soft, warm tropical darkness filled the bure.

A gentle breeze crept through the open window bringing the fresh scent of the sea with it. Caressing her face like a lover it moved through the room adding itself to her dreams. She stirred, rolled to her back settling deeper into the bed. The breeze crept through the room again hesitating around her, as if it had a mind of its own, tendrils of air bringing more of the sweet scent of the sea and the sounds of the waves crashing off the shore in the far distance to her mind working them deep into her dreams. It brushed across her lips and she pursed them and opened her mouth as if returning the kiss to the air. She stirred on the edge on consciousness for a moment and the breeze paused, with a soft sigh she drifted back to a deeper sleep a smile on her face.

Ingrid came slowly to a semi-wakeful state, that moment between sleeping and waking when it is hard to tell dream from reality. She felt so rested and relaxed. She hadn't slept that well in age and her dreams, although distant in her mind, had been pleasant, very pleasant. The first rays of morning light were creeping across the room and through the open window she could see the sun beginning to rise over the ocean. She yawned and stretched coming fully awake and realized that she had fallen asleep in her clothes. She gazed out the window as the sun rose on the horizon bringing the promise of a beautiful island day. She unpacked her suitcase and decided to start the day with a long bath in the secluded outdoor bath. She undressed and put on one of the large white fluffy robes from the bathroom and went out to the bath and began to fill it.

She let the water run over her hand as the tub filled and felt the breeze gently caress her face. She relaxed at the touch and some of her dream filtered back into her mind, the soft touch of lips against hers and the beginnings of a long slow kiss the feeling of fingers ruffling through her hair. The water reached the top and she slipped out of the robe and into the warm water. She leaned back and relaxed as the water surrounded and caressed her skin. She closed her eyes and the dream came to her again, nothing more than the gentle touch of a kiss against her lips and those fingers running through her hair. Then she could feel those lips sliding along her face to her neck and the delicious feel made her body shiver in response to the dream. In the dream the kisses continued across her shoulders and down her chest to lick around and over her breasts. Without thought one of her hands slid down and nestled between her legs. The dream kisses continued on her breasts her nipples growing hard. Her hand and fingers started to rub slowly and her legs fell open wider. In the dream the mouth finally engulfed one hard nipple and sucked on it softly at first but gradually increasing in force and Ingrid began to squirm in the tub her hand moving faster, separating and moving between the soft folds of her lips and finding her throbbing button. Her fingers moved faster as the dream mouth moved to the other breast and began sucking on the other nipple. She groaned the dream felt so real, the lips wrapped around her nipple sucking harder and harder. Her fingers moved faster, her body stiffened then bucked and she exploded with a powerful orgasm that raced through her like a tidal wave. She writhed and moaned as her fingers continued to move bringing aftershock after sweet aftershock until she collapsed back into the water.

She leaned her head back and drew in a deep breath shocked at the intensity of the dream and the orgasm that left her tingling in the warm water. She felt her muscles relaxing again and she lay there enjoying the feel of the water on her body, the caress of the gentle breeze and the warmth of the morning sun against her face. She bathed leisurely taking her time and enjoying the play of light across the water in the bath. She rose and wrapped the robe around her and went inside to get dressed.

She went to the bedroom to get dressed. She picked out a white tank top, white shorts and sandals. She took some time to explore the bure that would be her home for four more nights. She examined the small but fully stocked kitchen, the very comfortable living room with furniture that invited you to sit and stay a while, a long while, the luxurious bedroom and private bath. Outside there was a private pool, the water warm and beckoning and just a short distance away the beach and the lagoon.

She spent the rest of the morning walking the shore, splashing through the warm shallow water. At every step a breeze seemed to follow her almost feeling like fingers softly caressing her skin or running through her hair. Every touch of the breeze brought forth the vague memory of last night's dream at times she found herself very aroused almost in anticipation of the soft caress of the breeze and the scent of the ocean.

Ingrid had lunch at the resort's main building and spent the afternoon exploring, browsing through the small island shops with their handcrafted goods, picking up a few trinkets for friends and thank you gifts for her co-workers. All of it was typical tourist junk but she happily bought it anyway just glad to be away and on her own. She stumbled across one small shop tucked off in trees. She would have walked right by it but a strong breeze rang the small chimes hanging by the door just as she was going past. She turned, attracted by the sound, and saw the small shop almost hidden by the buildings.

She pushed the beads hanging in the doorway to one side and entered the small shop. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dim light and found it full of something more than tourist trinkets. She didn't see anyone around but her eyes were drawn to the intricately carved statues competing for space in the small shop. They ranged from very small to almost waist tall. She didn't recognize any of them but as she looked around she seemed drawn to one in particular. Ingrid moved towards it as if it was a magnet. Her hand reached out to it and ran her finger across the blue stone, cool to the touch. It sent an electric thrill through her.

"That one is for you" Ingrid jumped startled by the female voice. She turned toward the voice. Almost right behind her stood a very small young woman.

"For me?" Ingrid questioned.

"Yes, for you. Only those in need of something find their way here" the young woman replied. "You came and found the statue of the wind spirit, you must take it now"

"Its beautiful but I can't possibly afford it."

"You don't need to afford it. You simply need to take it with you. You found your way here, you found the wind spirit, and it is yours now." With that the young woman picked up the blue stone statue letting the light play across its surface. Ingrid reached out to it letting her fingers trace the cool blue stone again. In the light she could make out the form of the spirit, male from the muscles yet the features were blurred, rounded as if the carver had tried to capture the essence of the wind in motion. Before she realized it the weight of the statue was in her hands and the young woman was ushering her out the door.

Ingrid stood breathless outside the shop her head spinning from the quick exit. She gazed at the statue in her hand. Such a beautiful piece and it felt right in her hand, and its color seemed to change in the changing light. Changing light, she realized that the sun was setting slowly into the ocean, the sky turning from blue to pink to purple. She hurried across the resort to the trail leading to her bure, eager to get there before the light faded into darkness.

Ingrid took the statue into the bedroom and set it on the nightstand. Changed into her short pajamas and wandered out to the living room. Looking around she went to the wet bar tucked into one corner and inside found a nice bottle of Chardonnay. With a book, a glass of wine and a soft comfortable chair she curled up to unwind from a very pleasant day. The twilight slowly faded into night and gradually the call of the pillows and the large soft bed grew stronger till she could no longer resist. She stood, gathered up her wine glass to set on the bar as she moved to the bedroom. She stretched long and slow and settle down on to the bed. She lay on her side gazing out at the stars through the open window and drifted off to sleep. The sound of the waves and the scent of the ocean lulled her into a deep sleep.

As she fell into her deeper sleep the breeze coming through the open window grew stronger circling around the room more certain of itself than the previous night. Softly whirling it paused at the foot of the bed and seemed to take a vague shape. It flowed across the bed, soft tendrils of cool air caressing Ingrid's skin. She sighed and rolled onto her back. Again came the caressing touch and she moaned in pleasure, quite pleased with the dream that was forming in her mind. The breeze's touch flowed across her lips leaving a gentle kiss and then swirled down her body like a living presence. She stirred as it caressed her breasts with its cool touch. It paused a moment letting her settle down again. It continued to flow down her body and paused as it came between the warmth of her legs. Slowly Ingrid started to move, hips beginning to rock as the breeze hovered between her legs. The bed rustled as she writhed, her cry of pleasure escaping into the night. She breathed heavy sigh a smile playing across her lips as her body grew quiet again. The breeze brushed across her lips again, a gentle kiss of air then whirled out through the window leaving only the scent of the ocean behind.

The soft light of dawn played across Ingrid's face and slowly she began to wake. Well rested again but hungry yet not for food, for something else. A hunger she had not felt in a while, one she was not even aware she had missed until this moment. She was hungry with arousal and desire, sad that there was no one to share this hunger with her. She stripped off her short pajamas and wrapped the white, fluffy, resort robe around herself and wandered out to the small kitchen. She made herself a light breakfast and took it out by the pool to eat. The still rising sun warmed her face. A breeze curled through her air bringing with it the scent of the ocean. The finger like touch of the breeze and the ocean's scent heightened her sense of arousal. Her nipples grew hard beneath the silkiness of the robe. Without thought her hand untied the robe and spread it open, exposing her breasts to the morning sun and the gentle breeze. She moaned the breeze feeling like a lover's kiss.

Last night's dream came to her again, and she could feel the phantom mouth kissing her lips softly. Slowly kissing down her jaw to her neck, a quick hard lick behind her ear which brought forth another moan from her and she started to squirm in the chair. Ingrid shifted and discovered the chair back would recline. She leaned all the way back and the robe parted fully, revealing her to the morning light, exposing her to the almost insistent touch of the morning breeze. Her eyes closed and the phantom mouth continued across her shoulder and then downward. It quickly arrived at her breasts and each was licked and lightly sucked in turn. She moaned again, writhing in the chair, her hips rocking.

The dream mouth continued its journey down her body, licking lightly across her ribs and belly. Pausing for a moment to explore her belly button to see how deep it could go. She felt herself swollen and wet, felt the mouth continue its journey to her thighs and her legs spread themselves in anticipation. It wasn't a long wait, the feel of a soft tongue and lips moving across her inner thighs to kiss her lips brought a soft cry of pleasure from her. The dream mouth didn't seem to stop. Light licks and kisses seemed to open her up for this strange dream and the soft wonderful mouth and tongue of her imagination. She writhed, beginning to buck up against the mouth, pushing harder wanting. In the dream the tongue caressed her hard, excited nubbin and she cried out again. Lips wrapped themselves around it and began to suck, softly then with growing force. She was there, her body exploding with the force of her orgasm, the air filled with the sound of her cries of pleasure.

She opened her eyes to the morning light again and discovered her hand resting between her thighs. The dream had been so intense that she hadn't realized that her own hands had brought about her pleasure. Ingrid rested for a few minutes slowly coming down from the explosive high of her arousal. She stood and shed the robe to the ground and dived into the pool. She swam back and forth feeling a new found energy within her. She swam letting the dream fade into the back of her mind, letting it rest till she was ready to pull it out and let the fantasy run again.

She left the pool and went inside making ready for the rest of the day. A long shower instead of a bath this morning, and some sturdier clothes; hiking shoes, shorts and a light top for today. She rummaged for a moment for the trail map, grabbed her water belt and some light snacks and she was off for the day. The resort really occupied the whole island so it was difficult to get lost but she spent a very pleasant day exploring the paths and private hideaways that she found. There were times throughout her explorations when the breeze would blow and bring with it the scent of the ocean and she would find herself uncontrollably aroused and wanting the dream suddenly in her head making it difficult to keep focused on the trail. In the late afternoon she made her way back to the resort. It had been a wonderful day, to wonderful to cook when someone else could do it for her. Ravenous after her day's activities she applied herself with vigor to the meal brought to heart the resort's restaurant. Then with the day fading into twilight she walked back to the bure.

With the light lingering over the lagoon she put on her swim suit, and towel in hand, headed to the beach. A short walk and she was there, diving into the Pacific for the first time. She swam and played in the waves till the twilight had turned almost to night and the first glimmer of stars could be seen on the eastern horizon. She pulled herself reluctantly from the surf and head back to the bure. Into the shower to wash the salt from her body, rubbing lotion deep into her skin to keep it soft and supple, she primped herself. She was leaving the bathroom and paused for a moment she had brought her favorite perfume along just in case and now she reached for it and put it on. There was no reason for it, no one was here to breathe her in and tell her how good she smelled. Yet the soft scent of the jasmine was just what she needed right now, and it seemed like the perfect accent for the green silk pajamas she had on. She spent the rest of the evening curled up in a chair with a glass of wine and a book, just like the night before. It seemed like the perfect ending to her day. In an hour or so the bed and pillows called her again and she answered, nestling down to fall asleep to the ocean waves and scent.

Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers