Night Bus

Story Info
The focus of a dare enjoys his rides.
1.5k words
4.21
40.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapped as ever I was in my own little world of depressive city life, I rode the bus home without a thought to spare for anything or anyone.

I'd sit on the top deck on this journey as I was invariably the last to exit. My stop was the last and I usually left on my own feeling suitably alone as I walked the five minutes to my tiny flat for another great night of doing nothing.

Last Friday was an exception. Last Friday something dragged me out of my insular ponderings. Last Friday I was mildly annoyed that I shared the top deck with two giggling girls who seemed for all the world to want everyone everywhere to notice their existence.

Between raucous giggles and intrusive phone calls I was ready to throw them both out of the window when I suddenly realised that things had turned suspiciously quiet. I could sense that they were talking about me and was trying to put it down to paranoia although my mind wouldn't let me. I knew that they were having a laugh at my expense and my blood started boiling.

Well in a way I was right, they were indeed talking about me, I had no idea though of what until one of them stood up giggling and cautious approaching me with a nervous grin on her face.

Her companion stared on as if unable to believe her friend was doing this.

As she approached I was, apart from stunned and paranoid that I was to be the focus of their joke, startled to see that they weren't as young as their actions so far had demonstrated. The girl approaching must have been in her early twenties but her immaturity just annoyed me.

"Um…" she started as she looked to her friend for reassurance. "Hi. I'm Jen."

Jen held out her hand and I warily shook it,

"Sam," I introduced myself waiting for the joke she was going to play.

"Sam, um…" once more she looked to her friend who was silently egging her on. "Can I…I mean we are um…"

Intrigued but getting more frustrated not knowing what was going on I watched as she kept glancing back to her friend who was now sitting there in shock it looked like. Jen looked like she was ready to bolt a couple of times but stayed and took a deep breath.

"Cheryl and I are um… we're having a, thing is I've got a dare I have to… um…"

Now things were making sense. I could smell the alcohol on her breath although she wasn't drunk. These two were just playing games and I couldn't help but wonder if they involved sex.

They did.

Jen leaned in close and blushing furiously said, "Will you let me suck you?"

Well it was my turn to blush and stammer. My brain was starting to melt.

"Um, well, what? I er…" I looked to Jen's friend, Cheryl, to see her wide eyed covering her mouth with her hand. She wasn't giggling anymore, this was serious.

"Oh god…" Jen bit her lip as if wondering what the hell she was doing.

"Why do you want, I mean, what… why me? What's the…"

"It's just a dare," Jen almost pouted. "I have to."

Before I could have a stern talking to with myself about this and the possible repercussions and various other factors of common decency, my mouth said, "Okay then." Which seemed to freeze Jen completely.

I watched for a while as she paled and steeled herself to do this and was shocked when she suddenly reached out to fumble with my jeans.

"Right," she said. "I can do this!"

She giggled nervously while she was trying to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my jeans while I just sat there and let it happen.

"Oh my god…" I heard Cheryl say as Jen freed my cock and held it growing in her hand.

Hesitating for a moment, Jen stared between my legs before lowering her head and gently taking the tip into her mouth.

She stayed like that for a while as she gently moved her hand up and down, twisting slightly.

Without warning she swiftly took as much of me as she could while holding the base and began slowly bobbing her head as she was masturbating me. I grabbed her shoulder and urged her on as I looked Cheryl straight in the eyes as if to say, "What are YOU going to do for me?"

Jen was moaning slightly as I sensed her jaw getting tired and she pulled back a bit to bring me off with her hand while she rested. This change to a faster pace brought me close and my fingers digging into her shoulder must have given her the hint that I was about to come.

Without any hesitation this time her mouth was once more surrounding my cock as I felt my orgasm build and grow more urgent for release. Holding back by willpower alone I was on the edge of screaming when Jen went all out to make me explode.

Abandoning myself totally I bucked and jolted as Jen held on and took my semen, struggling to swallow.

As my thrusts subsided, Jen found it easier to take what remained and looked relieved as she could breathe properly again. She made sure that I was finished before she let herself take her mouth away.

Swallowing one last time, she said, "Um, thank you!" before hurrying back to Cheryl who looked in awe of her friend that she really went through with it.

I watched them as they went into a huddle and I put myself away trying not to grin like an idiot at what just happened.

Thankfully they were quiet after that and my journey continued as it had before with me left to my own thoughts blocking out everyone and everything.

Eventually I was dragged back into the real world by a muffled, "No!" and I looked up startled to see Cheryl looking at me like a scared rabbit. Was it her turn to give me a blowjob? I wondered. I tried to ignore them. I'd already had an orgasm and all I wanted to do now was go home to sleep but my body was betraying me.

Cheryl wasn't as thin as Jen and had full, wonderfully pouty, lips that I craved to see sucking me off. Squirming in my seat, I tried to look nonchalant as inevitably Cheryl stood up, swaying with the movement of the bus, and came up to me with trepidation.

"Hello," she started.

"Hiya," I smiled, anticipation starting to become obvious.

"Um, can you…" Cheryl indicated my jeans half miming taking them off.

"Er, okay, yeah of course." I obliged by unbuckling, unbuttoning and pulling them down.

Her eyes widened as she saw how ready I was for her own dare although mine widened more when I saw what she did next.

Hitching up her skirt, she pulled down her g-string, turned her back on me and settled onto my lap.

After a moment of getting into position, she guided me inside her. Her juices were already in abundance and I slid in with barely any difficulty. Cheryl grabbed the backs of the seats in front of us and writhed around until it was comfortable for her to take me all the way in.

"Oh," she sighed as she used my cock to please herself.

I must have moaned in pleasure at that point because she half turned and almost purred, "You like that, yeah?"

"Oh yes," I exhaled and started pushing into her.

Still holding the seats, Cheryl started bouncing on my lap sliding on and off me as I held on to her hips meeting her downward motion with a thrust. A rhythm was soon established that increased in pace and passion until I could feel the sensation of reaching the point-of-no-return rising from within.

"Oh yes," I repeated, my vocabulary deserting my now primal brain. "Oh yes!"

"Yeah?" Cheryl panted.

Here it came again, that feeling of pure ecstasy, trying to hold until the last possible moment, a sweet torture, my breath frozen…

With a gasp of relief I thrust one last time deep and hard into her as I felt myself shoot again and again. I held her tight to me not wanting to let go until I had well and truly finished coming into this wonderful stranger. She struggled to get up but I held her in place feeling for all the world like she now belonged to me.

"Oh my god," she said wriggling. "He came in me! Oh god!"

Reluctantly I let her go feeling the ever present loneliness rushing back to me. I felt abandoned. Abandoned but fulfilled.

They both left at the stop before mine, Cheryl waving a quick goodbye before running out. Jen pausing to give me a sly grin hinting at the possibility of more to come.

I smiled then to myself. Maybe I wasn't totally alone…