Night Candy

Story Info
It's a night of Candy's dreams, will it ever come true?
907 words
4.4
10k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy's clammy hands gripped to the window frame as she stood on her tip toes trying to see out the window. Night after night she had assumed this same position on her stairway. Ever since she caught a glimpse of her neighbor as she was on her way up to bed...

The light caught the corner of her eye as Candy planned for bed. She continued walking thinking nothing of it, until she was standing before the mirror brushing her teeth. "I wonder..." she trailed off thinking to herself. Laughing at her silliness she finished up and walked across the dark hallway to her bedroom. As she slipped her tight blue jeans off her hips they slid down to her ankles, a loud clunk as they hit. "Damn, I forgot my cell phone again," she laughed looking down at the bulge in her pants. Taking a mental note not to step on it as she pulled her ankle free.

Each moment that passed by that light got brighter and brighter in her mind. Finally, as she pulled her long T-shirt over her small B cup breasts she decided to go look. "I'm just going to peak, and then come back to bed," she planned. Awkwardly, Candy reached her way up to the window ledge. Looking across the way she saw her neighbor's bedroom...empty.

A minute passed by, two, five... as she pulled away for bed she caught a glimpse. Tall, dark, and handsome, it's cliché but that is exactly how she described him. "He must be getting ready for bed," Candy thought to herself; noticing he was wearing suit pants, his shirt unbuttoned and hanging open.

She couldn't pull herself away, hoping he would get undressed she kept her eye on him. Candy couldn't remember if she had ever noticed him before, she couldn't remember a moving truck ever while she had lived here. She moved in two years ago when she got her new job, she was assigned to a simple data communications company north of town.

As Candy's mind wandered she lost track of her handsome neighbor, coming back to the present she scanned the empty room for him. Suddenly, he walked across the window his glistening back clearly muscled. "He must work out a lot," Candy thought to herself. Bending over he pulled his boxers down to his ankles! Surprised, an excited Candy slipped down the stairs. Feeling every single stair hit her on the way down she cussed all the way. She desperately ran up to her perch, hoping he was still there.

Thankfully, he was just standing there, his package hanging down between his legs. "Damn, I wish I could take a picture! That...should last longer," she giggled to herself. She couldn't believe it as this man bent over and started doing push-ups, his penis just barely touching the ground before he pushed back up. Candy counted every single push-up he did, watching his butt closely: 150 push-ups before he righted himself. He turned to the window, taking a glass of water off the table beside him. He downed the water in one taking, his chest gleaming with sweat. Suddenly, he looked out the window, straight at Candy! Had he known she was there the whole time??

Candy ducked quickly, praying he hadn't seen her. As she peeked back out the window, his light was out. "Damn!" she cursed to herself as she walked up the stairs. Dreams came as soon as her head hit the pillow. Candy dreamed of her mysterious neighbor...

"Candy baby, come to bed," he pleaded, lying there naked. Turning to face this man Candy smiled seeing her neighbor, his hardened penis pointing straight at her. Slowly, seductively, Candy stripped her pink panties from her hips; exposing her soft ass teasingly. She smiled seeing how excited he was for her.

Turning to him, his hand reached out for her shaved pussy. The air was thick with the sent of the oncoming sex. Her perfume, his cologne...like a prelude to orgasmic celebration. She pushed her mound into his palm as his hand slid between her legs. Quickly, his finger found her clit. Wetness dripping from her vagina she whetted her lips, eyeing his enormous cock.

Candy took one step closer to the bed, reaching out for his member. "Not, until you cum," he said softly to her. But her legs were twitching, she wasn't sure if she would be standing for too much longer. "Mmm baby, so wet already."

"Oh am I?" She asked innocently. His finger entered her, she gasped in surprise. Feeling every millimeter of his thick index finger. Candy reached up to her breasts, rubbing in the same rhythm of his hand as he rubbed. Her nipples were standing erect and ready, "Baby, please lick me," she pleaded, inching closer to the bed.

"Nope," he smiled, smug and proud of teasing her so much. Candy pushed against his hand harder and harder, feeling her orgasm coming. Moaning and gasping her legs clenched, she bit her lower lip as the world became a bright pool of pleasure and warmth...

Opening her eyes, Candy was alone in bed, it was morning and it was cold. Pulling her sweats on, she walked out to the hallway, wishing what happened was real. She knew it was all a dream, but even still it was the best orgasm she had in a while. Now it was her turn to please him...