Night Flight

Story Info
The back row on a late night flight.
1k words
3.63
23.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a long flight through the night, empty enough that we have a row of seats to ourselves -- tucked into the back row, which has the happy advantage of nobody looking forward at us. As the lights go down I look out the window, mesmerized by the city lights we're gradually leaving behind. You lean over my shoulder, pressing close up against me to get a view yourself.

"Just imagine all those people down there -- millions." I think aloud, astounded by how far the lights stretch.

"I wonder how many of them are as happy as I am right now?" you whisper in my ear, sending small shivers through me as I feel your soft breath against my neck and the weight of your hand resting on my thigh.

"Live for your own happiness -- don't compare it to others," I reply, placing my hand on top of yours.

As you lean in closer, your breast presses up against my shoulder. I turn to you, look deep into your eyes before our lips touch in a long, soft kiss. Then I chance a look down at your breasts, and as I look back into your eyes I raise my hand to your neck and slowly trace a line down your soft skin until it lingers between your breasts.

You take a daring initiative, climbing onto my lap, leaning your body tight against mine, and then pressing your lips against mine in a wild passionate kiss. I lose all sense of my surroundings as I'm enveloped in your passion. My hands run up and down your body, sliding under your skirt, feeling the soft skin of your behind, tracing the outline of your thong. I slowly unbutton your blouse, slouch down in the seat until I can pull down your bra and slip your nipple into my mouth, licking and sucking, squeezing your behind until your soft moans caress my ears.

Without a word you spread my legs, slide down to the floor on your knees. Unzipping my pants, you breath lightly on my cock as you pull it free from my pants

"It's a long flight, tease me slowly," I whisper to you.

You nod slowly, then begin to lick with just the tip of your tongue, gauging my pleasure by the pressure of my legs squeezing you, looking up to watch the smile on my face. Slowly licking and teasing until you feel you need to stop before it's too late.

"I want you to return the favour," you tell me, climbing up from the floor to whisper in my ear. It's a somewhat more difficult fit, but I manage to climb down in front of you -- my flexibility comes in handy now and then.

You tangle your fingers in my hair as I lift your skirt, hook my fingers under your thong. You lift your hips as I pull, then your knees as I slide it down to your ankles. You slide down, spreading your legs and lifting them over my shoulders as I bury my face between them. I taste your pleasure, tease you slowly, circling your clit with the tip of my tongue, mirroring your slow teasing. But I keep going as your excitement mounts, concentrating where you respond the strongest, until you squeeze me between your legs, pull my face hard against your sex and grind your hips as you bite your hand to muffle the high cries of pleasure.

With your fingers still entwined in my hair you lean forward, pull my back and look into my eyes, "Let me fuck you," you mouth to me.

Switching again, you climb into my lap, lifting your skirt over my cock, teasing me against your wet lips. Just as you're about to slip me inside I spot a passenger getting up, heading back to the washroom. I quickly slip you down my legs to the floor and pull the blanket up over you, just covering you as she walks past.

The sudden fear of getting caught has somewhat diminished my readiness, a matter which you notice and make immediate effort to correct, taking me deep into your mouth. The passenger leaves a few moments later -- she's young and pretty and I can't help but smile at her. The timing is bad however, and I'm sure she catches a movement under the blanket as she walks by, taking a second look before flashing a conspiratorial grin and returning to her seat. A gentle tug on your shoulders is all you need, eagerly climbing back up onto my lap.

"I think that woman saw you moving under the blanket," I whisper to you, as you resume teasing me against you wet sex.

You turn around, just catching her turning back once again from her seat. This time you flash a big smile, drawing a blush from the other woman before she slowly turns and settles back in her seat.

You kick off your shoes and pull your feet up onto the seat, lift your hips and slide me inside you. Look into my eyes and kiss, your tongue reaching deep into my mouth as your hips grind and you squeeze my cock. I lean you back just a little, pull down your bra to take your breast into my mouth again, licking your nipple in time with your hips, flicking it against my teeth as you grab my shoulders tightly with your hands.

As you move faster and faster I lift my head up, pull you tight against me, giving you more leverage as you grind hard against me. It's just as I feel you shudder that I grab your hips, taking up the rhythm with mine as I fall over the edge and explode inside you, thrusting a few more times

As you collapse against me I see two dark eyes peeking back over her seat, and though I can't see the rest of her face, I know she's smiling over our pleasure. I look down and kiss you once again, sliding down lower in the seat, out of view so we can savour our pleasure quietly to ourselves.