Night Gal Ch. 01

Story Info
They meet two couples for dinner to join a select group.
1.8k words
3.97
18.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lady friend and I are not what you would call hard-core swingers, but we do keep up with what is going on at the local swinging scene. Some of the couple's ads are interesting to say the least! One ad however, caught our eye.

"Our group of nine couples is looking for another couple to join us and make an even ten! We all meet together at least once a month at different locations. Not for the faint hearted! Send us a non-nude photo and tell us a little about yourselves. We will answer all."

This got us thinking about making new friends in this lifestyle and we just might have some fun at the same time! We emailed them back a photo of ourselves and some of our likes and dislikes. We also told them about our fun after dark and at the bookstore!

Two weeks later, we received an answer to our email. It was from one of the nine other couples. The email said that every couple in the group had looked at our email with the picture, and said that we were, by far, the best couple who had answered their ad, and that they wanted us to join the group! The email included a picture of just themselves, not of the group, and it asked us if we would be interested in meeting them and another couple at a local hotel in the dinning area for dinner!

The note included a local phone number to call them at. After some giggles from each of us, we called them! We each got to talk to both of them and they asked us some pretty frank questions. Questions like are we ok with swinging with others and could we watch one another having sex with others in the group?

After assuring them we could, we made plans to meet them and the other couple from the group at the hotel dinning area at 7:00 that Saturday night! They also told us each to bring a large t-shirt and gym trunks. If we all felt comfortable about each other, we would all go up to one of the rooms "for drinks after dinner."

You would have thought we turned into two kids looking forward to a first date! It was only Tuesday evening, so we had a few days to go. I got a haircut, she got her hair and nails done and we both went out shopping for some new clothes! By the time Saturday evening came, we were both ready!

After talking to our new friends on Tuesday, we had both decided not to sexually touch each other until the meeting! To say we were both ready to get it on then would have been an understatement!

During the drive to the hotel, we were both kind of nervous. Assuring each other that this is what we both wanted, we drove into the parking lot and got out. Pulling my woman close to me, I felt her up really good as she did the same to me while in a passionate kiss!

Walking into the dim-lit dinning area, we gave the hostess our name and smiling, she asked us to follow her. We made our way to the back of a special separate dinning room place. This area was almost dark! In a corner, the two couples were waiting for us!

We all said hi and shook hands. I noticed that the guys were sitting on one side of the round table, and the women were on the other side. The one guy and his woman, who we just met, got out and we took our coats off and sat our bag down.

They asked my woman to slide in next to the guy we talked to (Roger) and for me to slide into the side next to the woman I talked to (Kathy). My woman and I both looked at each other and said ok and slid in.

Then the other woman (Dawn) slid in next to me while the other man (Bill) slid in next to my woman!

Both of us were now sandwiched in-between two other couples of the opposite sex in an almost dark dinning area! The next nearest people were two tables away and I could just barely make them out!

We all just sort of giggled! The waitress then came up and asked us if we wanted to have a drink first. We all ordered what we wanted then she left to get them. Roger told us that Maxine (the waitress) and her husband were also members of the group! He said she would try to keep people from being seated around us! I did notice that while Maxine was writing, Bill was lightly rubbing her thigh!

We were all making small talk when Maxine came back. Roger introduced us to her and asked if she and her husband would be stopping by the room when she got off. Maxine told us probably, and smiled a lot while serving us and left.

We sipped on our drinks and made more chitchat. Kathy, (Rogers woman) was on my left, and Dawn (Bills woman) was on my right and both were now leaning into me. In fact, they were pressing their breasts into each of my arms and rubbing my legs!

Looking over to my lady friend, I saw that Roger and Bill had their hands moving on her thighs! Watching her face while she was watching me, I could tell she was getting turned on with Bill and Roger touching her!

Dawn (on my right) asked me how often we played with others while she reached down and took my right hand and placed it between her legs! I don't know when Dawn lifted her dress up, by my right fingers were now touching her bald wet pussy! Moving them slowly in semi-circles, I opened up the folds to her love nest and found her hungry clit!

Trying to talk as normal as I could, I asked my woman when was the last time we did play with others. Looking at her now, she had her mouth open and was breathing hard!

She said "I don't really remember right now hon."

Noticing Rogers and Bills arms moving up and then down, and hearing the sound zippers make, I then saw them take my woman's hands and move them over to their pants! I could only think that she now had their cocks in her hands and all three were all feeling each other up!

Kathy (on my left) then took my left hand and she too placed it on her bare wet pussy! I then felt both their hands together unzipping me and pulling out my now stiff cock!

My lady friend and I were both watching each other feeling these people up and being felt up too! Dawn, by now, was very wet and loose from my fingers touching her! Turning to me, Dawn told every one "oops, I dropped something!"

Looking at my lady friend while she was stroking the other guy's cocks, we made eye contact. Dawn then moved down to my fuck pole and sucked me in! This caused me to take in air very fast while I felt her tongue, lips and mouth gently suck and lightly bite on me!

I sat there watching my lady friend watching Dawn do this! When Dawn came up, Kathy asked her if she got what she was looking for. Dawn said she wasn't sure! Kathy asked her to let her try and moved her head down to suck my cock in her mouth and gently lick and bite me too!

With my lady friend watching Kathy sucking on me, stroking a cock in each hand and her pussy being felt up by two other guys, she looked at me straight in the eye and told every one that she thought that she also had just dropped something!

When Kathy came up from sucking on me, we all watched my lady friend move down to Bill and took his cock in her mouth! When she did come back up, she smiled and looked at me in the eyes and said she had better try the other side too! With that, she bent down and took Rogers cock in her mouth! After a few moments, she came up and licking her lips said, "hmmm....that was fun!" My lady friend was now letting her slutty side come out!

We all giggled and Dawn asked me if I liked her top. She had no bra on and her top was very low cut with most of her boobs showing! She then turned to me and with everyone watching, held her tits up to my face with the nipples just showing! I couldn't help it and leaned forward to kiss and lick them!

My lady friend also wasn't wearing a bra tonight, but somehow had two more buttons undone on her top so her breasts were almost showing! With everyone hearing and watching, she first turned to Bill and asked him how he liked her top. She then let go of their cocks and held her boobs up and now showing them off, offered them to him!

Bending down to kiss and lick them, Bill told her that she had a great top on!

Smiling and looking right at me again, she asked Roger what he thought of her top. Again, holding her boobs up to him and now with them falling out of her top, she held them up for him to suck on and lick! Roger then told her that he always did like that size of top!

Not being outdone, Kathy had then unbuttoned her top past her breasts and asked me in front of everyone how I liked these? She then held up her bare breasts and pushed them in my face to lick and kiss! Moments later, she buttoned her top up to her breasts and thanked me!

Dawn and Kathy both had shifted their ass around to allow me to press my fingers deep inside them as much as I could! They each were then fucking my fingers back and forth! With two women pushing their tits into me and fucking my fingers while they were pulling and stroking my cock and balls, I was getting turned way on!

My lady friend was not in that better of shape! With her hands stroking two different cocks and having her pussy double fucked by their probing fingers, she too was way turned on by the way of her lustful looks and heavy breathing!

Maxine then came with our dinner orders! We all straightened up and with a grin, she said it looked like we were all getting off to a good start! She told us if her man doesn't show up, she would come to the room by herself because we had just turned her on!

We spent the rest of the time there feeding ourselves, giggling and making sexual comments about what would follow later on in the room!

Finishing up and paying the bill, we all got our things together and headed off to the room in the hotel with our new friends!

To be continued in part 2...