Night Hunt Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after raises more questions
823 words
4.59
20.2k
17

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nightcaps
Nightcaps
188 Followers

The first rays of sunlight peeked through the window, revealing the two sleeping forms. Tyrus awoke the moment he felt the slightest heat on his skin. Immediately, the night's events came rushing back to him.

He looked at the woman lying across from him. Her face looked so peaceful, he felt sorry that he had to wake her. It was time to erase her memory and leave her behind. He had not even intended to fall asleep here, but he had wanted to hold on to the night for just a bit longer.

She shifted in her sleep, her bare chest turning towards him. The golden morning light fell across the curves of her body, from her perky, full breasts, to the dip of her waist, and that delectable ass. He drank in the view, taking his time to admire every inch of her.

He fought the urge to take her there and then. Impulse control had never been a vampire's strong suit. He wanted so badly to feel his cock inside her once again, to feel her wrapped around him, writhing in ecstasy.

He lay there for a moment, listening to the calm rhythm of her heart beating as she slept. He remembered the taste of her blood. It was like the most exquisite liqueur, the smoothest honey. He had never tasted anything like it.

She moved once again, but this time, she was stirring. She blinked, her eyes blurry from sleep. When her eyes fell on him they snapped open with a sudden clarity.

He effortlessly held her still with his mind. He willed her vocal cords not to move so that she could not scream. He smelt her fear, as he had last night. He felt sorry that he had caused it. The thought crossed his mind that he could still take her, but the moment passed as he felt her mind struggle against his.

He prepared himself to wipe her memory of last night away. He did not want to do this, but he had to. No human could know that he existed. It was the law of the supernatural world. He got up, facing her, but kept her in place.

A minute passed, and then two.

He knew he could not do it.

****

Anya looked at the beautiful stranger in her bed, sitting across from her, somehow holding her down without touching her. She was acutely aware that she was naked. She was also acutely aware that he was naked. It was hard to make out any sort of sense through her panic.

How had she gotten to this point? She recalled the intense lovemaking of the previous night. A blush crept to her cheeks. She felt the soreness between her thighs and she knew it that it could not have been a dream.

It was not like her to have sex with a stranger. In her twenty-eight years, she had only ever been with two men in her life, and both had been serious relationships.

She had not even gone to the bar looking for anything. She'd done the same thing she did on that date every year for the last four years, which was to have a drink alone on the day that her best friend had died in a car accident.

She could not explain what had come over her. Only that she had felt like she was in a trance, from the moment his eyes had connected with hers. Maybe a part of her had not even believed it was real.

She had been tipsy, vulnerable, and lonely. Last night, she had come out of the bathroom to find herself face to face with the most insanely gorgeous male she had ever seen. When his hands had touched her skin, it was like an energy had pulled her towards him, and she had come alive. She could not have resisted it even if she had wanted to.

And what had really happened at the end? She remembered feeling a sharp pain at her neck, and then... she struggled to recall the rest, but it was like stumbling through a fog.

He was staring intently at her now. Something dark was brewing behind those eyes. For a moment, she felt as though he was pushing at the edges of her consciousness, but then the feeling stopped.

If I let you go, can I trust you not to scream?

Did she see his lips move? She was sure his voice was inside her head. Her heart began beating fast. She was finding it difficult to register what he had said. What was happening?

Can you promise me? The voice sounded urgent, insistent.

Breathe. If you do this, I will explain everything.

She forced herself to take a deep breath. She felt a million questions popping up in her head, but she felt her heart rate slow down a little. The weight over her body lifted.

Nightcaps
Nightcaps
188 Followers