Night Intrusion

Story Info
Elona prys and gets a big surprise.
3.4k words
4.27
83k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curiosity makes for sensational nights (Loni file 1)

My usual morning routine kicked off in the kid's rooms removing carelessly strewn items of clothing from each Childs bedroom floor. As I loaded the washing machine with dirty laundry, I wondered if my fifteen year old daughter Lizzie and nineteen year old stepson Mark would ever learn to pick discarded clothes up after themselves, it was increasingly irritating that I was still cleaning rooms and making beds them especially when I had a busy day ahead.

I stepped over Mark's books that were carelessly discarded on the floor and pulled the sheets from the bed; stepping backwards with my arms full of laundry I caught my foot Stumbling backwards. On doing so I caught Mark's desk with my buttock. Dropping the sheets and cursing at the sharp pain that now shot through my rear.

Renewing my standing position I turned to straighten toppled items on the desk, looking down at the scattered array of objects I dislodged in my clumsiness. I was aware that the computer screen had come to life having inadvertently edged the computer mouse.

Considering Marks usual protestation for privacy with regards to his computer I was surprised to find that he had left open various computer applications that would normally be shut down.

I thought about earlier this morning when on the third attempt to rouse Mark and get him moving I had peeked around his bedroom door suspecting he would still be snoozing. Surprised to discover that he was already out of bed and was sat staring at his computer.

Seemingly irritated by my intrusion Mark had grumpily stated that he was on his way and seemed uncomfortable with me being there. My eyes had caught a slight glimpse of the tip of an erect penis over his sleep shorts, on observing several other clues I quickly realized that he was still pleasuring himself or had been just finished masturbating. One thing was for sure I had definitely noticed lubrication in his palm and that he was breathing most irregularly, the most obvious give away being the tissues conveniently located his hand.

Not having been in an observatory position more than a minute before quickly hastily vacating the room I couldn't be totally if he was finished pleasuring himself, however I sure hoped he had not noticed that I had noticed anything out of the ordinary.

I entered the bathroom and opened the large medicinal cabinet and sure enough the KY lubricating gel was absent from its usual position, smiling to myself I thought about how his dad really loved me to stroke him lube, Mark was obviously a lover of that too.

I made a mental note to purchase a few tubes on my next trip to town and resigned myself to the fact that he was a normal teenage boy who jerked off to internet pornography.

The next time I heard Mark's voice I was busy with breakfast and quietly coming to terms with the fact that I had walked in on my stepson jacking off, I resounded to knock louder and wait for an answer before entering the next time. However something in my darkest deepest thoughts and fantasies I wished I had witnessed much more of the erotic sight.

Both kids showered and ready for school were now sat at the breakfast table quickly devouring pancakes, light conversation ensued regarding being ready for school in time instead of playing on computers. As both kids cleared the breakfast dishes into the dish washer I heard the cheery hoot of Caleb's car horn and looked out of the window to see Marks college friend sat waiting patiently in his car despite being fifteen minutes late.

Drinking the last of his chocolate milk I watched Mark recover his bag from the floor and hurry down the hall, stepping back a few steps to close his bedroom door when he realized it was open before rounding the corner. I knew he was gone for the day when he shouted later and heard the door slam shut with a bang. Lizzie's ride followed ten minutes later, giving her a hug and her lunch box, I waved her goodbye for the day. I always missed Lizzie once she had departed but today I was relieved to have a clear head in which to ponder over the situation with Mark.

Once the washer had finished and I had transferred its contents to the dryer I returned to Mark's room to finish tidying, deciding not to tamper with the computer in any way and continued on my way with the chores. As I bent to pick up the books and other various items from my path over his bedroom floor, I spotted the yahoo messenger window open and realized that Mark had previously been in a discussion with Caleb earlier that morning. Questioning myself as to if he had been masturbating whilst talking to Caleb, I looked at the last time recording and read 7.12 am around the same time I had walked in to his room.

Not usually one to pry no matter how I tried to excuse the thoughts curiosity got the better of me, I was now more than just inquisitive something told me I needed to check this out. I sat down in the computer chair and scrolled the arrow to the start of the conversation. Starting to read my mouth dropped open with astonishment and a dawning realization hit me within seconds, the subject matter definitely being sex. The sexual content did not concern me but who they were discussing did, my name jumped out from the page repeatedly.

I skimmed the words almost mesmerized by the words of pure lust and desire that appeared before my eyes, hot sex and just plain obscenities reeled off one after the other seeming to radiate out from the page.

Apparently I was considered a hot piece of ass; I could not help feeling flattered and let out a little chuckle, at the same time feeling a little embarrassed and slightly vulnerable to the discreet events

Mark in the conversation enquired if his friend had received the last Loni file. "Careful man she'll catch you or even worse your dad will." Had Caleb warned?

As I read the text further and thought through the meanings I was thankful that I was able to decipher teenage text writing, it wasn't difficult for me to get the idea of what had been occurring during the night. The fact that my stepson was intruding into our bedroom throughout the night shocked me, the fact that he had been recording all the action alarmed me even more so but the thought that he was attracted to me that way was almost unbelievable.

My stomach was in knots at the significance of my findings, however I can admit I also experienced slight sexual arousal, the thought that both Caleb and Mark were turned on by me was exciting. I never considered myself sexy or hot but obviously Mark and Caleb did and that was a big moral boost.

Caleb had at various times in the conversation warned Mark he might get caught, but bumped up his ego by calling him a lucky mother fucker, almost encouraging further action.

As I read intently the conversation between them I felt a familiar tingle starting between my legs, especially when Mark said what he had done and wanted to do. The very thought that both boys were openly stroking their young cocks to video and thoughts of my naked body was a huge turn on for a woman in her late thirties. Bewildered I sat there still not quite believing that my stepson had been masturbating and abusing my body as I slept and without my husband or my own knowledge and question whether it was all just talk between the boys.

I knew just I had to investigate those files they were so eagerly discussing to confirm that it was real and not just sex talk, However I knew I was trying to deceive myself because somewhere deep own mind I knew there was no disputing it by the way the words in front of me.

Before closing the text I read a further sentence on how Mark's friend admitted his cock got rock hard just by thinking about me lying there naked, his explanation of how when he had watched the media files he had jacked off so furiously that he had ejaculated hard over his computer.

Although I was gravely concerned at my new predicament, I could not help feeling aroused at the words on screen. The crunch line came when I read that my stepson had one occasion actually penetrated me and continued pumping his cock several times in my pussy, he explained how he had not lasted long as he didn't want to cum inside me. Apparently before cumming he had quickly pulled his throbbing cock out of me and squirted his load onto my breasts.

"Lucky mother fucker"Calab had replied yet again.

Mark went on to describe how he had easily pushed my legs open and I had sighed sexily in my sleep before he entered, how I had leaked pussy juice as he gradually pushed his head at my wet hole and how I had moaned a little when he slid all the way in. Describing in detail just how it had felt for him when he'd stretched my pussy until it had relented.

I pulled my eyes away from the screen staring into space for what seemed like a long time trying to digest what I had just read. A range of emotions flying around inside my head made me almost light headed, I wondered if it had been last night because I had awoken this morning and showered away the smelled of sex but I had put it down to my hubby and I saying our goodbyes last night.

Apprehensively I searched the computer for the confirmation I needed, opening the media files I soon came across the Loni files there, I was angered at the fact that he had used my shortened name easily distinguishable to any individual who chose to look. They were there for all to see, not one or two but eighteen media files. All titled Loni short for Elona and ranging from one to eighteen. I inwardly cringed at the thought that they could easily be discovered and knew by the amount that this capturing of events must have been happening for quite some time.

I clicked on the first Loni file, watching the screen intently I awaited the loading process, once the video buffered it started quickly without sound. Dawning realization hit me that it was all true as I witnessed my stepson stood at the side of my bed leaning slightly over me as my husband and we slept soundly, a small light switched on knowing it was Mark's camera being switched onto video mode.

The light immediately illuminated enough of the room that I could make out the shape of myself laying naked on my back under the sheet, in my usual supine position legs slightly apart. All became clear why Mark had asked his dad for a camera with night vision for his birthday. Clearly I saw Mark's hand carefully pull down the sheet once coving me now revealing the whole of my body to my knees, almost embarrassed at the sight of me being in such a vulnerable position I felt myself flush red.

I turned up the sound to full volume expecting a verbal commentary to accompany the actions as one would do watching any pornographic scene. The recognizable sounds of deep intermittent breathing rasped from the computers speakers and the familiar sound of slow but rhythmic pumping of what I knew to be a slick aroused cock.

As I sat there witnessing this night intrusion I felt my pussy twinge more than once and eventually lubricate itself, more turned on than I cared to admit I felt a desire to touch myself but declined. I sat there almost mesmerized listening and watching my stepson massage is member over my naked frame, moving the camera vertically and horizontally to capture the moment. A few minutes later I took my first look at his hard cock and related it to the slick thwacking sound I had previously heard.

I can't quite explain what was going through my mind at that moment but I knew I wanted much more, seeing the most wonderful sight of throbbing male lust protruding inches from my face and thrusting purposely through a slick wet hand had my nipples jutting against my bra and caused my clit to twitch. Copious amounts of viscous pre cum literally coated Mark's fingers, oozing out of his cock slit in a steady stream, the sight sexy as hell when illuminated by the light from the camera.

I knew my feelings of arousal were wrong and that he was my stepson, however morals were over ridden by sheer lust and appreciation for the display, any consideration for the facts quickly disappeared as I peered carefully at the screen. I watched as his hand expertly glided over what I estimated to be about a seven and a half inch beautifully thick uncut cock. By now the sight of him bringing himself close to the edge made both my pussy and mouth were drool with desire.

I assumed the camera was on the neck strap around Mark's neck because as the camera expertly panned over both our genitals and my breasts jiggling at times with the more vigorous action he was treating his cock to. I could still clearly hear and see the slick arousing movements of cock in hand contact as he jacked at a rapid pace he and he was circling my nipple with the fingers of the other hand. Unconsciously as I watching the erotic scene I had slipped my left breast from the confines of my lacy red bra and caressed my extremely hard nipple in the same manner.

My breast heaving with excitement I continued to watch carelessly caressing my most intimate regions, whilst Mark trailed his fingers down my torso slowly and deliberately as he continued to pump at himself. Intermittently focusing the camera lens nearer to my breast Mark in his own excitement and impending release eventually commenced his own oral commentary I craved, in whispered tones alerting me to his impending climax.

"Oh yes baby, that feels so good," he sighed. That was enough to have me searching my panties for the familiar hard protruding nub, pushing my hand against the gusset I enticed my clit forward made me relax back in the chair.

Hearing Mark whisper "Love my cock Loni, I need you to lick it baby please," caused my mouth to open slightly and thought of licking and sucking him swam around my brain. If he only realized that here was nothing more I wanted so badly right now than his hard cock in front of me to lavish my mouth and tongue on. I wanted to lick and suck that cock for all I was worth and then feel it slide deliciously between my now well lubricated aching pussy lips, Lust taking over and all thoughts of the fact that this was morally wrong now pushed the fact that this was my husband's son to the furthest recess of my mind. I needed cock and I needed it now, but I knew I would have to wait and do what was necessary, orgasmic relief was necessary right now.

I watched the unfolding scene closely, Mark now sliding his cock head over my mouth, running it backwards and forwards over my lips teasingly, had I been awake I know I would not have been able to resist sliding that beautiful slick cock into my throat and sucking intensely. I thought about how it would be no effort at all doing a hard on like that justice and felt my pussy contract. Mark's hand continued to deftly stroke his cock, each time he slid through his hand he pushed slightly against my lips until they gave way and the first few inches slid into my mouth. Of course in the scene I was oblivious to the act that was occurring but here and now I was so horny I could have fucked that cock all day. I could hear Mark stifling loud groans and imagined the feel of that velvet head on my tongue and the taste of his pre cum saturating my tongue.

My imagination got the better of me, I just couldn't hold the feeling any longer, as I watched my stepson jerking off into my mouth on screen I unzipped my jeans, leaning over the desk I Slipped my hand deftly between my stomach and the waist band of my red lace panties strummed my middle finger on my hard clit and it felt incredible.

I moaned loudly as my finger hit the spot and my hole creamed, gently pushing my fingers up and down my soaked slit, I brought myself closer and closer to a clitoral orgasm, almost saddened by the lack of penetration along my own slick flesh.

I groaned enticing my clit teasingly before ramming the middle two fingers of my left hand deep inside my pussy, Still concentrated on focusing my eyes and listening for Mark's cock on screen I realized I was almost touching my mouth to the vision in front of me. Tweaking my clit with the fingers of my free hand and I thrusting my two middle fingers inside my hot and needy pussy I began gyrating my hips, wishing I had my vibrator but not wanting to disturb this delicious feeling I continued with wild abandon. The feeling was incredibly hot and I knew the sight must have been more so, here I was bent over my stepson's desk finger fucking my cunt with an unimaginable need to feel his hard cock ramming my love hole.

As the scene progressed on the screen so did my unstoppable urge to cum, now pounding aching pussy and frigging my clit I was edging closer to being out of control. The sight that nearly sent me over the edge was when the camera focused directly to Mark dipping his fingers between my soaked pussy lips, temporarily stopping the camera to show my wetness on his finger tips and using my wetness to lubricate himself he proceeded to furiously pumped his now purple bloated cock into my mouth.

I heard him groan and knew he was about to orgasm I was sure my hubby would wake disturbed by the noises that were circulating around our bedroom, maybe that's what made it so intensely exciting.

The sight of Mark's cock about to blow and the sounds that were accompanied with that sent me beyond return, I tried to stand and ride through my orgasm watching Marks cum eject from his cock but my legs went wobbly. Loosing the ability to stand I flopped down into the chair with my pussy throbbing relentlessly, squirting cum and crying with the sheer strength of the orgasm now rippling through my body as my back arched I screamed.

Before me closing my eyes to ride over and recover from my own intense climax, I witnessed Mark body freeze almost and his pelvis jut forward as his orgasm hit him hard. His cock appeared to expand before pumping several loads of hot cum over my lips, chin and my breasts as I slept.

Several minutes later I saw Mark though the lens of the camera him gently wipe a tissue over my lips and chest and slowly slip from the room before the camera switched off.

All the confirmation I needed in front of me, I sat at the computer cum seeping from my pussy considering this new situation, judging by my response, orgasm and the amount of files marked as Loni there was several sexy escapades to experience. My body had been violated in the most devious way possible but somehow it was exciting to me and I knew it was something I wanted to continue.

Night intrusions had obviously become a big part of my Mark's life and now would become mine, however from this moment on I would ensure my own satisfaction too whether he was aware of my orgasms or not. Maybe one time we will both be fully consenting and fulfill both our fantasies.

To be continued .........