Night Job Ch. 04

Story Info
Heather accepts that she belongs to Luke.
1.2k words
4.52
32.7k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers

I woke up to an empty bed and slowly sat up. It smelled like breakfast outside the room and I was hungry. A dull pain from my ass reminded me of what happened before I went to bed last night. I started to get up when Luke came into the room.

"Good morning. Take your PJ pants off and come have breakfast." He said and then stopped to wait for me to follow his directions. I took the pants off without even thinking twice and started to get off the bed. I felt a strange wetness start to leak out of my pussy. Suddenly realizing it was his cum dripping out of me from moving I was horrified. He came over to me and sat me back on the bed and then guided me to lay on my stomach. I felt him remove the butt plug and my ass felt better but odd. It still felt so stretched and wide open.

"Come on, your food is getting cold." He took my hand and led me out while the cum slowly leaked out of my pussy. "After breakfast I will clean you up so don't worry. You need to be used to having my cum inside of you. It's inevitable some will always leak out. It will be important to go to bed soon after taking in my cum so you keep most of it inside you for longer though." He said while seating me in front of a plate with scrambled eggs, bacon and biscuits.

"Normally you should be exercising but you can start that tomorrow since you had a very important night last night. After you're done eating I'll clean you again and put your kegels in. You'll wear them during studying and working on your resume for jobs until 5. Then when you start cleaning the apartment again I will switch you to your butt plug for a little while. I'm only warning you today what will happen so you aren't surprised. After today you won't need to think about what I'll be doing to take care of your little holes - I'll come and take care of it or tell you to do it when it's time."

I took all of this in while eating little bits and pieces of my breakfast. The rest of the day I had my kegels in but I didn't feel as horny after being pounded in so hard last night. I guess he was right - maybe it was what I needed? I was very productive all morning and got a lot of studying done before 5 but I was happy it was time to move on from my books. I wondered when I would go home since I realized I didn't have normal clothes with me.

As he stated earlier, at 5 on the dot he came to find me and remove the kegels. I laid back on the couch and accepted his probing and inspection of me. In my mind I was so conflicted between still feeling so humiliated but ashamed that I also somehow felt safe and cared for while I was there. He put lube around my asshole again and the plug was pushed in smoothly. I groaned but I didn't question this and it didn't hurt as much as I remembered last night. That evening I decided I was going to keep up with the laundry and then do some decluttering and organizing in the messy living room.

Every now and then he would come up behind me and guide me into bending over the couch so he could check on the plug. After a few hours he removed it and we had dinner. I wasn't sure what to expect after dinner but I somehow knew I wasn't going home that night. I sat down in the living room to do some reading before bed time came around.

"You'll sleep here tonight again. After your bed time ritual of course. In the morning I'll have to leave for work very early but you'll do the exercises I have listed for you when you wake up and then put your kegels in to wear all day before you come back tomorrow night. You did very well today so continue that tomorrow."

I didn't say anything and we went into his bedroom. He put me on the bed this time and had me on all fours before he pressed the head of his hard swollen cock fully into me just like the night before. Again, he kept it pressed deep inside me while I moaned and adjusted to the stretching from his cock.

"Heather..."

"hmm..." I was already trying to steady my breathing.

"I know you've been through a lot these past few days. So I won't plug your asshole tonight. But you need to learn to answer me so I know you understand me. From now on I want you to answer me and address me as Sir. I know you have good manners and I want you to use them when you answer to me, understood?"

I paused and all we could hear was my shallow breathing in the room. "....yes, Sir."

"Good girl. " With that, he started to pump in and out of my pussy. I groaned and collapsed with my face into the bed and my ass still held up by his strong cock. He fucked me nice and steady without too much force but still pressing the head of his cock firmly into the deepest part of me. Finally he came inside me and I felt the same oozing sensation that filled me up the night before. It felt hot this time and like it crept into every tiny space deep inside my pussy. He pulled out and then moved me to lay down and slid my PJs on for me. I quickly fell asleep.

I was deep asleep when I felt some movement in the bed in the middle of the night. I could barely open my eyes just to see it was almost 3 am before closing them tightly again. I felt his hand reach around and gently squeeze my breasts. They roamed around a bit then moved down to lift one of my legs upward as I was sleeping on my side. I felt the head of his cock against the opening of my soft , slippery pussy. I wanted to stop him but I was so sleepy I couldn't quite wake myself up. I felt his cock move into me and start sliding in and out slowly . He stopped and then turned me over onto my back and restarted on top of me. I started to wake up more while he continued to invade my pussy with his cock. I still could not open my eyes but I started to moan and tried to grasp at him. I was trying to stop him from moving and push him away but he was strong as a rock. He would not budge and continued at a steady pace. I kept struggling under neath for a while longer until he whispered into my ear.

"Don't deny me. You are mine." He bit my ear gently and I winced as it tickled slightly. "Be a good girl."

I opened my eyes and he was looking right at me. I stopped resisting.

***

Please feel free to leave comments. Would love to know what you guys think! Thanks for reading.

bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers