Night Job Ch. 06

Story Info
Heather continues to accept more of Luke's control.
4k words
4.38
28.3k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers

After doing my sets I realized I was pretty hungry and decided to stay and have breakfast at his apartment. At this point I was starting to feel like I was constantly living there part time already. I cooked myself a small omelette that included a variety of things I found in the fridge. I thought about the instructions he left me to use some sort of seat he had for me in the cabinet. I wondered what it was and went to see.

I pulled out a strange seat type thing and it took me a while to figure out how to mount it on the chair but I really just had to place it on top of the chair seat like a booster chair but the seat arched up like a saddle. I was confused because it had two things that reached downward and I realized they were for my feet to rest in but they were hanging down on either side of the chair so my legs would be spread. It wasn't very high though and was thin, with a sturdy plastic like material but had a soft layer on the top to make it cushiony. There was an attachment that was obviously for my asshole and it had a small dildo like plug on it. The attachment was sticking out of a slit though, so I guessed it could be scooted upward in the seat for plugging my pussy. I was looking at it and a little nervous to sit on it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to but I knew I was supposed to while having my breakfast.

After some debating back and forth on whether or not I would comply with his instructions I went into his room to get some lube and tried to put a good amount of lube around my asshole like he normally does. It was weird to be applying lube to myself and I felt a little naughty doing it while I thought about sitting on something in my ass.

When I went back to the kitchen table I slowly tried to get on the seat and lower myself down onto the attachment. It was a soft rubbery like material but still smooth and felt nice. It took me a while to brace myself and ease it in. At first it hurt when the thick part of it went inside me but the rest of it slid in very easily and was snug since I had all my weight on it. I spread my legs and rested my feet in the little things on the side. I felt so vulnerable seated like that and my pussy stirred and moistened with my ass being plugged. I finally ate my breakfast and then got out of the seat. I noticed once I got up and put my dish away I was feeling ... well.... I kind of missed the feeling from when I was seated. I had gotten a lot more comfortable than I expected on it.

I decided to run out to a local coffee shop to get my work done and took his notes with me. Throughout the day I figured I would memorize the statements he wanted me to look over. I was busy reading my own things when I remembered them and finally took them out for a look.

[[

Heather, these are some things I want you to think about daily and you should memorize them so you can repeat them to me tonight.

"I belong to Luke, and my body belongs to him. I will not deny him access to his own property."

"My body will accept Luke's cum as a reminder that I am his."

"I will not pleasure or touch myself without first asking for permission."

"I will ask Luke for permission to cum when I want to."

"I will be honest and open when answering questions."

]]

I imagined saying them to him. I didn't think they were bad and I wanted to do them though. It was strange to see them spelled out and even more strange to imagine verbally telling it to him. I was nervous already and started trying to memorize and review them in between studying for other things. Oddly enough I guess I didn't feel as weird as I thought -- in a way I somehow already accepted these things and I wasn't sure why I did so easily. I just knew that I felt good about it and I felt good when he did things to me.

Later that day he inspected me when he came home and then asked me to come to the couch with him to have a talk.

"Come sit on my lap." I paused and was a little nervous. I shyly stood in front of him and got over him awkwardly to sit. He reached out and positioned me so I would stay facing him with my legs on either side of him. Once I was sitting he put his arms around my waist and this made me a little excited. I had never been this close to him before in this way and I felt protected while at the same time restrained like I couldn't get away. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head over his shoulder and rested while he held me. I started to relax while he lightly ran his hands up and down my back which made me feel calm.

I felt his cock getting hard beneath me when I would move to readjust on him. He finally moved and lifted me just slightly above him. He unzipped his pants and took his cock out and it sort of bounced straight up. It looked huge even from above and he started to lower me onto it. I braced myself holding on to his shoulders and resisted a little -- I was scared it would be too big even though I knew it had clearly no problem spreading me open to fit before. I couldn't help it and kept letting out little moans and taking in loud breaths while I took in more and more of his cock. It felt so tight and deep with me sitting onto it. I wrapped my arms around him while feeling my pussy adjust to being stretched and filled.

"Hey..." he said gently while easing me from his shoulder so he I could face him. "Did you memorize my notes for you?" he moved some hair away from my eyes.

"yeah...." I said quietly.

"Why don't you tell them to me then..."

I tried to recall them from my head and was afraid I'd forgotten one already. Almost in a whisper I meekly stated all of my little statements he wrote down for me. Even though I was speaking so quietly I still felt so submissive saying those things out loud at all and with him so close looking right at me. Actually hearing myself say them felt a lot different and....real than when I thought about them in my head. I even almost forgot that his thick cock was stuffed into my pussy. As I said the last one I panicked a little and realized I was saying things I wasn't sure I could do fully and I had no idea of the consequences of all this. I was scared.

"....And are you a little scared right now, Heather?" It was like he read my mind. I answered yes and tried to look away but couldn't. "Why are you scared?"

"...I don't really know..."

"Do you feel good?"

"yeah..."

"Do you trust me?"

"I don't know....what if.."

He leaned forward to me and I felt his cock shift inside me a little. He whispered to me "Heather. I won't ever make you do anything that's not good for you. You can always tell me if you're scared of something so I can protect you or show you there's nothing to be scared of. Are you afraid of me?..."

"Well, no..." I felt a little better hearing him alleviate my fear.

"You feel so good on my cock...." He was still whispering near my head toward my ear. "...I'll take good care of you."

"o.k." I replied breathily into his ear.

I felt him start to stir underneath me and his cock start to move in and out. It felt so deep in me I thought it was going to make me split in half. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him to hold on to him while he carried me to bed with his cock still plunged into me. His walking made it go in and out a little and it felt nice.

He laid me down on the edge of the bed and fucked me while holding my legs straight up. It felt a lot better with it not lodged in so deep except for when he was pushed all the way in. I heard him grunting and he sped up, fucking me harder than he normally does. I tried to breathe but I could only moan and I kept getting louder without being able to help it.

"oooohhhh GOD!!" I yelled out and tried to push myself back at his stiff cock. I was grabbing the sheets around me and had my back arched up while moaning and screaming I was so close to cumming.

"Ask me you cunt!" He grunted at me and I could feel him start to tense up. The sound of him pounding into my soaking wet pussy and my own moaning made me go crazy.

"OH PLEASE! Can I PLEASE cum?!!! Oh Fuck me!"

"Cum on my cock!! ...Aghhh!!" I felt him shove his cock all the way in and cum inside me. I started screaming and I felt the sheets tear a little as they caught on to something on the other side of the bed with me gripping and pulling them towards myself. We collapsed on the bed and laid there catching our breaths for what seemed like forever.

I slowly started to feel calmer again and I couldn't believe how amazing I felt with his cum still slipping out of my pussy slowly. I couldn't believe how horny and crazy I went when he was fucking me -- it just happened and it felt so good to get pounded in so hard and cum like that. We got up and he asked me to shower with him. It was a quick shower and I didn't have much to do there that night except run some laundry through afterward.

We ordered some food to be delivered and I had forgotten about the seat already. He sternly reminded me and I awkwardly straddled it to sit. I felt so embarrassed sitting in it with something up my ass and my legs spread and held open. He reached over a few times to stick his fingers into my pussy while we sat there having our food.

Later before bed he had his PJ pants on and his cock slipped out of it while he was sitting on the couch. I couldn't help but stare at it -- even when it was limp it seemed so big and strong. He caught me staring at it and asked me to come to him. I was nervous he would fuck me because I wasn't quite sleepy and ready for bed yet. I felt like a child who was quiet when bed time came in hopes the parent won't look at the time.

I sat down next to him and looked down at his cock.

"Do you like it?" he asked me.

"It looks big..." I mumbled.

"It can get bigger like it was before. ...Touch it."

I swallowed out of nervousness and reached out to touch it with a finger on the side. It started to grow just as he said. It was so fast -- I couldn't believe how big it was getting almost immediately. I touched it some more and started pressing on it with my fingers and grabbing it , gripping it with my hand and gently pulling on it.

"Does that hurt??"

"No. It feels good. Have you ever swallowed cum before?"

"....no."

"...Have you ever sucked cock before??"

".....no." The thought of sucking on it made me a little curious but I didn't like the idea of swallowing cum or getting it into my mouth. I was jerking his cock around in my hands still. It was in a way kind of fun...playing with it and pushing it around and grabbing it. He seemed to not mind at all. I started lightly stroking it with fingers moving up and down softly, feeling the few ridges and touching it all over.

I pressed on the head of it and thought about if it would even fit in my mouth.

"Go ahead...do you want to?"

I leaned over and breathed over it and saw it twitch. I licked it just once. It tasted like nothing. I licked it all around the head a few times and then took it into my mouth. I felt him groan a little and put his hand on my head. He guided me up and down on his cock slowly getting it deeper each time. I started to slow down as it got near my throat and I tried to slowly get in as much as I could. I liked having it in my mouth. I felt my pussy get wet while I kept sucking and letting his cock fuck my mouth. I did this for a while and the head of his cock finally reached the back of my throat without me gagging. I felt my throat close in and out and this made him hold my head there. I tried to breath out of my nose and I felt his hand rubbing my ass and squeezing it. I flinched a little when I felt a finger slip into my pussy.

"Don't scoot away from me..." He commanded and grabbed my ass back towards him. "...focus on your sucking." I tried to continue sucking on his cock and letting it go as far as I could each time. My body started to relax and I accepted him probing my pussy and fingering me while I sucked on him. I felt my juices start to seep out but I tried to think about sucking and let my pussy relax and respond to his finger fucking. He got close to cumming but flipped me on my back and shoved his cock into my pussy a few times and came inside me.

Then he pulled out and told me to get on my knees in front of the couch and lick his dick clean. It tasted like his cum and my pussy mixed together. He told me to suck on it again and he held my head still while he spurted a little bit of cum he had left into my mouth. He ordered me to swallow it and I did quickly, afraid I would spit it out or it would taste bad. But it didn't really taste like anything and I felt like I was his slut swallowing it as he told me to. I didn't want to believe it but I enjoyed sucking his cock and playing with it. It was so hard but it still felt slightly squishy in a sense. But it was rock hard still and felt so strong.

For the next couple of weeks things settled down into being more routine and I was feeling pretty good about things. I was a lot more productive knowing I had to put time aside each day and had been to a few interviews at some jobs that I actually wanted. I did start to meet a few people from test prep places or just when I was out and about. It was nice to finally start making friends since it had been so hard to meet people without having a job or school going on yet.

I barely had enough to cover rent and utilities but with whatever extra I had I started learning to cook with and figured out how to cook some makeshift meals for myself when I wasn't at Luke's. I couldn't wait till school started and I had a steady job. I figured if I could still help at Luke's apartment I would be making enough to invest in some more kitchen appliances or just have nicer things that I would need since he was giving me enough for the basics.

I was going to his apartment 3 to 4 nights a week now but I wasn't always working every night. I did a little each night to maintain things then always ended up staying for a while or spending the night. Whether I slept there or not though he was very consistent with tucking me into bed. I started to trust him enough so I gave him a key to my apartment so if I fell asleep he could lock the apartment when he left earlier than me. I still had my plug in me almost every night when he put me in bed.

Having something in either my pussy or my ass all day was starting to become routine to me and I barely even thought about it anymore until he removed it. Every time he wanted to see me or do things to me I started to get so turned on and even more wet than I already was. I always wondered why he liked doing those things but I never questioned it since I secretly enjoyed it. Although a few times he made me admit I wanted him to do them and it was embarrassing. The other night he had decided we could go out and have dinner, asking me if I wanted to eat with him. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was a pleasant night. We had dinner at a nice place that I had never been to before and he held my hand to lead me around. He even ordered for me which I thought was nice. While eating we talked and I told him how things were going and how I was excited for school to start again and then how I wanted to get back into playing some sports or being more active outside. He mentioned that he wanted to bring me to some sort of event that his friends were hosting next week and said that he thought I would like them. I agreed but I was a little hesitant about meeting his friends and I wondered if he talked about me to other people. I wasn't sure what ... "we" were. We talked and I tried to bring it up.

"So would you like to come with me, Heather?"

"Well...yeah. It sounds like fun. ...Would I be like....your date?"

"In a way, yes."

"Well...we've been doing this...and I'm not - and I like it but..." I quieted down to barely audible, noticing other tables with people around us. "It's just...I don't know what all this is..."

"Do you belong to me?" He asked me. He looked at me calmly but he seemed serious.

"...Yes." I wasn't sure what he meant.

"Well, if you belong to me....what does that make me, to you?" He quietly asked me.

I felt my face turn slightly red and feel hot. I thought everyone in the entire restaurant might hear us. Even the way he looked at me made my pussy leak.

"Well??" he waited. "Answer."

"...I....."

"Who am I to you, Heather?"

I hesitated. I knew the answer but saying it was different. It was like making it real -- acknowledging it and sealing it into stone in a way. I stuttered trying to get any sort of words to come out.

"....you're my owner.." I was barely audible, even to myself.

"Good girl."

He took me home that night and came in with me. We talked and I thought he would tuck me into bed like he usually does but he had something a little different in store for me that night. He took the box out that he let me keep at my apartment with the toys in it and took out the long bar with the cuffs at the end. He explained he would be using it to hold my legs open so I couldn't close them.

I was visibly alarmed when he showed me and explained it so casually. I wasn't sure what to think but I couldn't stop him either. He reassured me I'd be safe with him in control and put the cuffs around my legs, mentioning that he would soon put the bar at my thighs to hold me open even wider. I could still move my feet a little bit but couldn't fully close my legs when he put it on. It was weird to feel like I couldn't get anywhere.

I was already used to him seeing me exposed and vulnerable but it was different to be held open like that in front of him. He slid his finger into my pussy a few times to feel how wet I was. I strained at his touch and he took his dick out and pressed the head of it into my already drenched opening. He teased me by pressing it barely in and out . My pussy felt like a well I was so wet I wanted him to press his cock into me. He held my legs up by the bar in front of him and rubbed his cock up and down my slit, stopping at my little pool of juices leaking out and teasing me every time. Finally he plunged his cock into me but that night he fucked me slowly and at a steady pace.

I was moaning and whining almost the whole time -- my pussy was dripping but he continued fucking me slowly, pushing into me all the way and pulling out all the way each time. I thought I would never cum that way but slowly it was building up in me and I became so desperate I started screaming at him to fuck me. My pleas didn't change his pace at all and that's when I started to accept he was in full control right then. I relaxed and let myself just respond to his cock. Just when I let go I was already so close I started to cum and I felt like a wave ran over me -- my back naturally arched up and I screamed and moaned while my cum gushed out all over his cock.

To my surprise after I came he didn't fuck me as deep and just slid his cock into and out of my pussy half way in until he came. My pussy was just a hole for his cock to use however he felt to make himself cum. Eventually I came again while his cock spurted a load of warm cum inside of me.

A few days after that I was at home when I had a delivered package from UPS. I was a little surprised since I didn't order anything but I took it in and opened it since it had my name on it. I figured it was from someone at home. I took the packing slip out and read the note.

"Heather, put this on and meet me at the office for my office party..."

/*** I guess I've just happened to be asking all the busy people for editing. If you want to be my editor for this story and are interested please contact me. More looking for style/diction/structure and then the other basic stuff too.

To answer some of yalls questions the story starts off close to reality then slowly mixes up and becomes more and more just my own made up story the further I go.

bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers
12