Night Job Ch. 07

Story Info
Luke shows Heather off in the office.
2k words
4.05
21.2k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers

I arrived at his office wearing the new outfit he had sent me in the mail. It was a short business casual outfit and I was surprised it wasn't sluttier – but it was a skirt that was decent length and I was to wear a new butt plug bigger than I was used to and no underwear. When I came the secretary let me in and I went into his office.

He greeted me and closed the door behind me. I wanted to ask him what his office was having a party for but before I could get any words out he commanded me to bend over his desk so he could see my plug. I did as I was told and was afraid he'd see how wet I was. No matter how many times he looked I still got nervous when he would inspect and sometimes stick his finger into my pussy to feel how wet I was.

He finally explained that they were having a small party after work hours and that this week was special since it was his turn for their show and tell game. I looked at him curiously and wiggled around on my plug while on the couch. He continued and said that he would be showing me to his colleagues and that he wanted me to be "very good" for him. It suddenly clicked in my head that he was planning to show me off...have sex with me in front of everyone in the office! I realized this and I was so shocked I wasn't sure how to respond. A part of me already accepted it despite my panic – I was so used to doing as he asked. I wanted to please him too and I didn't want to embarrass him either but I was a little weirded out about the whole situation. I wondered how many people were in the office.

Strangely enough I was nervous but I never really thought about not doing it or trying to leave. In a way I was a little turned on that he would show me to his colleagues. Being naked in front of him so many times definitely helped – I was so used to it that I barely felt shy about people seeing me without any clothes on. I had also been working out so much I was in much better shape overall since when I first met him. I didn't really have to lose that much weight or anything but I could tell that my clothes were getting more comfortable and I was looking better.

He asked me if I wanted to have a blind fold on or if I wanted to see. I thought about it and decided to go with the blindfold – I was still a little nervous and I was afraid seeing the people would make me back out or too scared.

We sat on the little couch in his room for a while and he explained that I wasn't allowed to say anything unless he specifically asked me too. I agreed and and he seemed happy about my willingness. He pecked a kiss on my forehead and then put a soft blindfold snuggly over my eyes. I sat there while he talked about how he would invite his colleagues in.

His office was pretty large and I guessed that he was one of the busier partners in the office. I was facing away from the door when I heard people start to come in. I heard drinks being set on the tables and his desk as people walked closer to me. I felt like I could almost hear my own heart pounding over their footsteps.

"So this is her?? Luke you've caught a nice one here..." I felt a cold hand on my leg that crept up my thigh briefly. My face flushed red instantly and I jumped a little at the coldness.

"She's good, too." I heard Luke's voice from behind me. "I've been plugging her ass for a little over a month now. Think it's about ready..."

I thought I heard maybe three people come into the room but I really had no idea. He seemed to close the door quickly so I figured it wasn't that many. Realizing he meant to fuck my asshole in front of everyone made my pussy start dripping right away. I felt Luke slide my skirt off and then slowly start to undress me. I was naked when he guided me off the couch and onto all fours on the floor. The carpet felt really soft against my knees and my hands. He teased my ass and pressed the plug in and out slowly.

"Any of you want to take it out for me?"

Hearing his voice alarmed me a bit and I was getting so wet thinking about him letting someone else take my plug out for me. I felt someone walk up behind me and wiggle my plug. They gently pulled and pushed it, massaged it in a firm circles making me let out a little moan. The plug finally started easing its way out until it finally popped out of my asshole. I felt so exposed with my asshole gaping open and knowing people were looking at me. I felt ashamed a little but somehow I mostly just accepted what he was doing to me.

"....that's nice..you think she can work here soon? " It was woman's voice. Being seen by another woman made my senses sharpen up – I wondered what she looked like and if it was the secretary I had seen earlier or if maybe it was someone else.

"Yeah. Been working on her for a while. I think it's ready today though. " Luke spoke matter of factly while talking to them. I felt a small tube like object push into my ass and then it squirted some liquid in me that felt a little slimey. As soon as he pulled it out some already started dripping – I assumed it was lube.

I heard them all going around to my ass to look and I felt some hands groping at my ass cheeks and one or two dip their fingers into my pussy and ass. They commented on how tight I felt which made me even more wet.

I felt the familiar head of Luke's cock touch the opening to my pussy. He teased it around a little and then slipped it right in me, getting me to groan a little. I was so turned on by then it went in without any resistance and felt good filling my hole up. He slid it in and out and I heard my own pussy juices sloshing around his cock. He stopped and pulled out and rubbed the tip of it up to my asshole. I tried not to clench up – I barely could anyways because my ass had been stretched open for so long. I felt him ease his head in and it felt tight and slightly painful but much less than I expected. My pussy was dripping and the thought of being empty and without a cock inside it made me insanely horny inside.

His hands held my ass still while he slowly pumped in and out of my asshole. I heard him groan and say a few things to his friends but I could barely pay attention to what they might've been doing anymore. My own moaning drowned everything out and by doing it I turned myself on even more. He began to fuck me harder as he went on and I pressed myself backward onto his cock trying to get it all in. I could barely catch my breath I was moaning so much while he fucked me. He would slow down as I felt him get close and then speed up again – every time I got so close to the edge I almost went crazy inside. Finally I felt his cock jerk inside of me and his warm cum filled up my asshole. I couldn't believe how horny this made me – feeling his cum up my ass was making me want to be fucked more in my pussy so bad. I wanted the cum in my pussy and I wanted to be fucked so hard I could barely walk afterwards.

His cock began to soften and he slowly let it slip out almost on it's own. I still hadn't said anything as he asked and I was hoping so bad he could fuck my pussy. I was dripping so much I felt cum leak out of my hole and drip down my thighs. All I knew was that my holes needed to be filled.

I was already semi collapsed on the floor and I heard them talking to each other about how they saw the cum leak out of my ass.

"Damn. She looks like she's got a lot of potential. She listens too."

"Well she'll be fun to play with in the evenings when she starts coming in..." I heard the female voice again.

I wasn't sure what to think about what they were saying. Luke hadn't talked to me about coming to the office regularly or anything but at that point I couldn't care less about their conversation. I was still dripping wet and horny, kneeling on the floor. I was disappointed when I heard them finish up and leave.

I felt Luke guide me to the couch again and he took off my blind fold. My eyes took a while to adjust and as they focused I saw that he was already fully dressed sitting next to me. He helped me get dressed and didn't say much as we left the office together.

He walked me to my car and finally talked.

"You were very good today in there. I'm proud of you ..." His words made me beam a little and feel good too. I was still kind of taking in everything that happened and he planted one on the top of my head and then said he'd see me later.

That night I went home and showered and felt strangely content. I didn't have anything in my pussy or ass then and that was odd to me but I felt excited. I wondered about what his friends thought of me and if they wanted to fuck me too.

He came over right before I was heading to bed and fingered me before he tucked me in. It felt so good to have that release from earlier in the day I came so hard on his hand I basically just passed out. I never knew how he managed to do that so well and hold me somewhat still while I moaned and thrashed everywhere when I got close. I couldn't help but arch my back when I felt I was going to cum and buck against his hand or his cock. He always firmly held me down and finished me without any problems. I could never squirm away no matter how sensitive and crazy I was getting. I vaguely remember him cleaning me up a bit with a warm towel before I fell into a deep sleep.

The next few days were pretty normal for me and he didn't really bring up the office party again. I wasn't particularly horny for a few days I guess maybe I was all out but he still always managed to get me wet and worked up just enough for him to go in. I think he enjoyed making me wet and my pussy ache for his cock– he hardly ever used lube unless it was for my ass. He always took however long it did to make my pussy wet for his cock.

During the next I had saved up a bit and wanted to get some new clothes so I ventured out to a nearby outlet mall to shop a little. I picked out a few shirts to try on and lined up to get a dressing room when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was someone I didn't know and I figured I was in her way.

"Excuse me, sorry..." I tried to move aside as I thought she was trying to get through for some reason.

"oh no no no...you're fine...do mind if I share a room with you? I'll be quick!" It was the voice from the office party.

bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers