Night Knight 04 - Boudoir Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're probably trying to figure out a way to avoid becoming aroused, aren't you?" Bettie Boudoir observes. "Well, you can't! The Control Cock Panties ™ are made with the same material as the Quickstockings ™. They'll react with your spandex and get you so hard you'll be asphyxiated in no time! Especially if I help!" Bettie Boudoir expertly teases Night Knight's nipples with her manicured fingers then gives them a brutal pinch. She leans down kisses him on the lips and then gropes his fully erect cock. Within moments he's more aroused and the cincher contracts again, this time tight enough to elicit a loud groan from him. Laughing, Bettie Boudoir continues teasing and arousing the bound Citysville Sentinel. He moans in ecstasy then groans in pain as the cincher crushes his waist. Unable to resist Bettie Boudoir's erotic ministrations, Night Knight's fate seems sealed.

"This is the end, Night Knight!" she shouts.

* * * * *

IS THIS THE END FOR THE DEAD-OF-NIGHT DETECTIVE – SQUEEZED IN HALF LIKE A TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE?

WILL THE NEFARIOUS BETTIE BOUDOIR BECOME THE NEGLIGE QUEEN?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!

12