Night Magic with "C" and "X"

Story Info
They take him shopping for new toys.
1.1k words
4.21
33.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was near closing when we arrived at Night Magic, a local adult shop. Xavienne placed me between the racks of lingerie ands slipped a blindfold over my eyes. I stood quietly as Cheryl and Xavienne explored the lingerie, admiring the leather and Domme accessories that they liked, and laughing over the frillier articles they couldn't see themselves wearing to tease me. As either Lady passed me I would get a stroking hand passing over my jeans clad crotch, or across my ass. Occasionally one would pause to kiss me and her fingertips would invariably find and pinch my nipples through the cloth of my t-shirt.

Soon I heard the shop attendant, a tall blonde, walk over and lock the front door to the store. She spoke to Xavienne and told her that it was necessary to close up. After locking the door she came toward us and was introduced to Cheryl. And I was named to her, to which she took the opportunity to feel my straining erection in my jeans and to lightly brush my nipples. Turning away, she told the ladies to take their time and to call her from the back office when they were ready.

As soon as we were alone Cheryl took me by one nipple and led me to the back toy room. Xavienne was close behind us and helped to steer me through the maze of clothing racks and the narrow hall to the toy room. I was placed in the centre of the room and told to place my hand behind my head. Four hands inspected my body as I stood there, trying not to make too much noise as the pleasantness of the multiple caresses was repeatedly interrupted by fingernails closing on my nipples.

As suddenly as the onslaught of roaming hands began, it ended. I stood quietly as the ladies roamed the room, comparing views on the various toys and describing what they would like to do with them, to themselves, to each other, and to me. They spent a lot of time discussing the merits of the different anal toys, both the ones they'd like to poke and probe me with, and those I could be required to wear. This last held their attention for some time, they noted that neither of the plugs in my toybox was appropriately shaped for retention. And then they chose one for me to add to the toybox, but I could only imagine what it might be.

They continued to circle the room, suggesting uses for the lubricants, plugs and dildos that continually focused on reaming me thoroughly in a wide variety of positions, both bound and not. As they worked their way through the room they eventually came to the collection of whips and paddles secured to the wire frame in the short hallway. I heard Cheryl comment that it was too bad that they were secured, to which the shopkeeper's clear voice answered that they could take down anything they wanted to try. Equally clear was her offer to cut the securing bands, as long as she could watch. Cheryl and Xavienne laughed and told her that if she was going to continue watching, she might as well join them in the toy room.

I could here the ladies discuss in general terms that they wanted to try "this one" and "that one", but with no further details regarding which instruments they meant. I could feel the surround me, the objects in their hand brushing against my body. Xavienne suggested that bare skin would be a much better surface on which to test the shop's wares. This was immediately followed by an assault be three pairs of hands, stripping me where I stood. The shopkeeper voiced admiration at the gates of hell encircling my cock and balls, preventing a full erection. She inquired as to whether it was going to be removed and I heard Xavienne tell her that they had yet to decide that.

I shivered as the cool air touched me everywhere. The hands bent me forward at the waist and I found myself leaning over supported on my outstretched arms, my hands on the surface of a low bench. I heard packages opened and then my legs were pulled apart, fingers slick with lubricant slid between my ass cheeks. Then hands held my cheeks open as the cool tip of an anal plug pushed against my rectum. I drew in my breath as the slick plug forced its way into my ass, it was quickly pushed to its full depth and I felt my asshole close on its narrow section as the wide base met my flesh. The feeling of fullness was immediate as I heard Cheryl chuckle, saying; "I told you it would fit, and he can keep it in there until he gets home."

The next while was filled with the Ladies' discussion of the various whips and paddles. Every few minutes one or another would demonstrate an instrument, planting blows on my ass, thighs or back appropriate to the instrument of choice and the effects they wanted to demonstrate. Soon each blow cased me to draw in my breath or to moan with the building pain of the repeated blows. At various points Cheryl and Xavienne each announced that they would like to purchase selected items.

They finally stopped spanking me and there was a slight pause during which I was ordered to stand with my hands by my sides. As I did so I felt bands circling my thighs and manacles buckled on my wrists, these were clipped together securing my hands at my sides. Even as this was being done I felt clamps being placed on my nipples, the sharp pain of their closing causing me to gasp.

The chain between my nipples then became my lead. And the first direction it pulled me was downwards and I quickly sank to my knees at its insistence. I barely kept my balance as I was pulled forward, the intent of this motion becoming obvious as my mouth came into contact with a wet and open pussy. Diligently I licked and sucked, pausing only when I was pushed away, then restarting as I was pulled forward again, three times I was presented a pussy to lick, as each woman took her turn with my mouth.

While I was attending to my assigned task, the Ladies discussed retiring to a more comfortable place to play. I was led to the counter to pay for my purchases, the nipple clamps, the plug seated deep in my ass and the lubricant used to put it there. I was then given only my t-shirt and undershorts to wear from the shop. Cheryl's car was brought to the corner and Xavienne quickly led me to the car, she and the shopkeeper sat on either side on me in the back seat. Their hands tormented me on the way to Cheryl's and I was promised that my night was far from over.