Night Moves

Story Info
Fun in the park.
5.8k words
4.6
32.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cooling breeze of twilight wrapped around his arms while the warmness of his arms wrapped around hers. The day was over now, and the two sat in a comfortable embrace to welcome the night's expansive sky, she leaning back on his strong frame as he toyed with the idea of grazing the underside of her breasts with the back of his lazy hand. Sensing the thoughts growing in his head, she shifted her body so that she could feel his growing appreciation for the moment in the small of her back. This allowed him to nestle into the soft spot right above where the cheeks begin to separate, each trailing off into wondrous arcs, the lines of which he had traced many times with his fingertips and many more when alone with his fantasies. The two had come to the park that evening with no intentions other than to watch the evening's stars fade into view, and with that design, they had laid down a blanket at a flat spot on top of a small hill and opened a bottle of wine. That bottle now lay discarded beside them, and he was not alone in realizing that the rest of the park seemed to have become deserted in the time it had taken to finish it. He leaned forward and began to nibble on the back of her ear, while his now active hand found the fullness of her breast.

"Mmmm," she purred, and let out a small laugh. "Did you have to get me drunk to think you could make a move like that in public?"

"Well, one, you're not quite drunk, and two, I don't think this is really public anymore," he whispered into her ear, one hand continuing to explore unabated as the other gestured to their apparent solitude. She arched her back slightly to allow him freer access, her nipples beginning to harden with both anticipation and the steadily chilling air. Her goose bumps could be attributed to either, but were probably more directly connected to his moist breath on her earlobes.

"That's not exactly poetry," she teased. "But the logic seems good enough." She turned her head so that her lips could reach those that been caressing her ear and raising the hairs on the back of her neck. Her heartbeat sped a little as their lips locked, and her hand began to drift down to the leg of his jeans. He continued to fondle her breast over the outside of her dress, now using both hands as they cupped her perky Cs, tender yet firm in his desire towards her matching and yielding flesh.

Their mouths opened slightly to allow their tongues to explore eachother, and she rocked her ass gently so that the base of his enlarged penis could now sit easily between the tops of her cheeks. Their breath was faster now and shared, although the rest of their movements remained slow if less than deliberate.

"The night seems to be ours," he said, breaking their kiss for a moment. With a grin, he added, "What in the world could we think of to do, all alone, out here under the cover of darkness?"

"Like you said, Brett, I'm not quite drunk yet," she responded with a smile. "Besides, it doesn't look we're all alone anymore." She nodded towards the base of the hill. Sure enough, another couple had just begun walking into their area of the park with what looked like a blanket and drinks, although it appeared to be coffee instead of wine. From a distance, it looked as if he was blindfolded and she was his guide.

"We can wait them out," Brett said, slightly perturbed about the disruption, but not in the least dissuaded from his aims.

"No," she said. "We've already been out here for a while. Besides, I think I'm ready to move this party indoors." She bit her lip, her eyes sparkling with intended meaning.

"Let's just wait a minute or two," he said, studying the area below. "There's no reason to hurry. Besides, we don't want them to see us leaving and think they drove us off."

The girl at the bottom of the hill had unfolded and laid down the blanket, while the guy, who was blindfolded, stood holding the coffees until she gently helped him sit down and gave him a kiss. When she took off the blinders, the couple above could hear him laughing.

"Looks like they're doing pretty much the same thing we are," she said. "Only she had him wear a blindfold."

"That could be fun when we get home," he chuckled as he slightly tickled her side. She edged her side away but leaned further into him. "What do you think, Deb? You want me to blindfold you tonight?"

"No, I want to see everything that goes on or in," she said coyly. Still focused on the couple below, she didn't realize that Brett's hand was still cupping her breasts until his fingers trickled over her nipple. It sent a chain reaction up her spine and down her thighs, hitting all the points between. Not wanting the moment or sensation to end, she easily decided that a few more minutes couldn't hurt. Besides, the newly arrived couple had obviously not noticed them when they sat down, and now they were facing the opposite direction, sharing the same skyline as she and Brett.

She leaned back again to kiss him, her way of letting him now that outdoor fun wasn't quite over. Despite the cool air, he could feel her body heating up through her dress as the kiss intensified. With their eyes closed, neither had seen the couple below moving into a more comfortable position, with him laying on his back and her head resting on his arm. By the time Deb broke the kiss, the other couple had entered into a similarly passionate moment.

"Must be something in the air," Brett said, now noting the other two. As he watched, he could see the couple pressing their bodies into eachother, individual cells trying to occupy the same space. They were completely clothed, but he knew that their night would probably end much the same way as he expected his night to end with Deb, with the exchanging of atoms and electrical impulses, with the soft violence and ecstasy of uncontrollable muscle spasms. Now, both he and Deb watched as the newcomer's hands began to caress his girlfriend's hips and ass through her jeans, tracing the waistline and the sensitive skin between the hem and the bottom of her t-shirt.

Brett's hand nearly mimicked the other's movements, as he stretched his arm lower to reach the hemline of Deb's dress, already perched precariously over her knees in their position. The advantage to the dress over jeans, he thought to himself, is that the sensitive skin only continues as the hand dances up the thigh. Deb, more than less ticklish, felt her nerve endings attempt to contract and expand at the same time as he began to move the dress up slightly. Rather than coming out as an uncontrolled laugh or squeal, she felt her response materialize as an eager tingle between her thighs. She wanted to be touched. There. Her hands inched their way up Brett's jeans in response. She also wanted to touch, to feel with her hands what she could only feel now through the layers of fabric separating his groin from her creamy flesh. Still, she thought that even through those layers, she could feel him throbbing behind her.

As one of his hands pushed the limits of the tail end of her dress, Brett's other massaged her upper arm, as much an attempt at counting the goose bumps in bulk as it was to lessen the restraints on her breasts by lowering the straps of both her dress and her bra to a more manageable position further down to her triceps. Sensing the eventuality, she helped with a slight shimmy to ease the straps of both shoulders down. The front of the dress now hung loosely, as did the cups of her bra. If he would have peered down her neck, Brett may have seen the cusps of Deb's areolas tasting the night sky. What would have been a taste for his eyes, though, he had planned as a feast for his hands, the one that had been on her arm returning to feel the emancipated space above the lace and below her collarbone. More shivers. In her mind, Deb pleaded for him to go further in both directions, up and down. This was sweet torture on her erogenous zones, the scope of which seemed to be steadily expanding to encase everywhere he granted to touch: her lips, her knee, her cheek. A shared subconscious intensified the gentle rocking which was urging his penis closer to one of her more traditionally sensitive areas. With every movement the base of his member edged deeper and deeper between her cheeks.

Though completely engaged in anticipation and desire for eachother, Brett and Deb had collectively and silently included the scene unfolding beneath them into the eroticism of the evening. Like their love and lust, their voyeurism was also shared and equally appreciated. Both watched as the man below slipped his hand, palm down, into the girl's jeans just underneath the zipper. Both saw the flash of white fabric tented above his knuckles and below the denim, letting them know that his fingers were directly stimulating her flesh underneath her panties; and both noted her response of slightly separating her legs to allow him more room for exploration. She bucked slightly as he hit home.

With each movement below, Deb felt increasingly frustrated by Brett's slow and agonizing pace. One hand was still perched centimeters away from her nipples, while the other was only grazing the bone of her hip. It was torture, and Brett knew all too well exactly how mad he was driving her. She couldn't take it anymore.

"I need you like that," Deb begged, grabbing Brett's hand on her thigh and pulling it eagerly to the crotch of her panties, which he felt were soaking as his fingers were pressed firmly into them. "Unghh, yesss," Deb moaned on the contact.

Brett began to aggressively massage her clit and her pussy lips through the cotton fabric.

"Is that what you want?" he whispered in her ear with the same hot breath that already had her quivering.

"Yes," she responded breathlessly, losing herself. Brett's fingers had spread so that the middle two were rubbing either side of her clit while the index and pinky teased the edge of her panties as they met the innermost hollow of her thighs.

"Do you want me to touch you like he's touching her?" he asked.

"Please," she said. "I want you to…" Deb leaned back and opened her legs further. Below, it seemed obvious that the man's fingers were now penetrating his girlfriend as his palm pushed into the sensitive area above her opening. While they locked lips, Deb and Brett saw as the girl unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans to reveal the white fabric undulating with his movements.

"Do you want me…to…finger…you?" Brett asked between nibbles of her earlobe.

"Ungh huh," she sighed. Brett immediately pushed the fabric out of the way, and his middle finger slid into her pussy fully to his third knuckle, sucked in by her folds and the growing lubrication. She responded by thrusting her pelvis forward to meet him, to take him as deep as his finger could go. He began plunging in and out as fervently as he could, she mirroring his movements to get the maximum contact.

"Yes. Yes. Like that," she cooed.

Above and below, the girls were blissfully writhing almost uniformly under the assault of their companions' digits. Deb opened her eyes to see her counterpart trying her best to reach down her boyfriend's jeans, a process hindered by both his belt and his gyrating hips, not to mention her own state of euphoria. Just undo the belt and pull him out, Deb thought, realizing that what she wanted was more than Brett's hand to provide her own pleasure. In that same instant, his finger hit a sweet spot, making Deb gasp, and she tilted her head back so that it now rested on Brett's shoulder. In response, Brett began kissing down her neck, maintaining pressure and speed with his one hand pistoning into her, while the hand that had been caressing the tops of her breast slid in underneath her bra to cup her fully. He felt a hardened nipple between his fingers, and slightly pinched it between them.

Deb raised her arms up and above her head to grab the back of Brett's neck, pulling his lips to hers as she tilted her body sideways. With her arms raised and her dress hiked all the way up to her hips, Brett sensed the moment building to something even more risqué, if Deb would allow it. Without a word, he removed both his hands from inside her underwear to grab the bottom of her dress, pulling it to her waist in front and to the ground beneath her. In a gesture of consent, she lifted herself inches above the ground, and the dress was above her head and lying beside them in one smooth motion.

"Isn't this indecent exposure?" she asked innocently, putting up only a token fight after the fact, her entire body reacting to the newfound freedom with the same goosebumps only her arms had exhibited moments before.

"No more than a bathing suit," Brett responded with only token reasoning. If they were caught, there was no arguing their predicament. Somehow, though, the possibility of getting caught only made the desire more intense for both of them. Only a moment after moving his hands back to their original position, Deb suddenly made a command decision. She pulled away, and in two quick maneuvers, her bra and panties lay on top of her dress.

"Why wear a bathing suit when skinny dipping is so much fun?" she asked, now facing him, kneeling. Brett's eyes were wild with carnal lust. He had never imagined that Deb would be so daring. Deb, for her part, hadn't been naked outdoors since she was a little girl, and the thrill of it had her dripping with an animalistic appetite. She bit her lip, and jutted her hips to one side.

"Care to dive in?" she beckoned. No sooner had the words come out of her mouth than Brett was upon her, his hands and mouth reaching for any part of her flesh that they could achieve; trying to draw her into them, trying to become one with her. They fell back onto the blanket with Deb on her back and Brett on top of her. Brett kissed and sucked and licked and nibbled his way down her body, worshipping each curve and hollow as their loyal and entranced subject. Deb desperately tried to reestablish pressure on her aching clit by pushing her pelvis against the torso positioned between her legs, to no great satisfaction.

His tongue and lips weaved a trail down to her belly-button and below. He stopped briefly at her abs and over the jutting bones of her hips as her ass raised off the blanket where she could feel on her skin the pine needles matted below the checkered cloth. He paused at the small patch of hair she kept neatly trimmed, inhaling her aphrodisiacal aroma as it intermingled with the surrounding scents of pine and summer grass. She thrashed, urging him to move those precious few inches, even centimeters down. Still, he hesitated, his warm breath hovering just over her pleasure spots.

Unable to stand it any longer, Deb grabbed the back of his head and forced him down to her, digging her fingernails into his scalp as she ground herself onto his lips and tongue. Brett had been hoping for, if not expecting, this reaction. He knew that Deb's lust had overtaken her, that she was past the point of any return, not to mention past the point of decorum. She was begging for him to release her orgasm, and he was happy to oblige. With short strokes of his tongue, he grazed over her clit, and then alternated by pressing his lips and tongue down to create maximum contact while she pushed her groin to him. With his fingers, he worked the outside of her pussy lips rather than inserting them, or if he went in, it was only to the depth of his fingertips no further than his first knuckle. The middle and index finger ran the length of her pussy walls on either side of her opening, lightly up to where his tongue was working, to rest on either side of her clit, and then with slightly more force back down the length of her to rest on the smooth part of her skin between her pussy and asshole.

Deb was in ecstasy. She felt every nerve tingling and pulsing. She knew that her orgasm was close, and that it was going to be mind blowing. She kept her hands on his hair, now massaging his skin as she pushed him to her pelvis, rocking herself to the rhythm of his tongue. Her head rolled back, and her nipples pointed to the stars as she arched her back, her muscles beginning to tense up and she came closer and closer to delivery.

When Brett flattened his tongue to create long broad strokes that went down to meet his fingers as they came up, a moan escaped her lips that was slightly louder than she expected. Can the others hear us? she thought, her heart skipping a beat. She realized unexpectedly that she actually hoped so. She moaned again with a little more volume when Brett rolled his tongue to enter her hole.

"Oh, god!" she whispered. "Please fuck me with your tongue. That feels so good inside me."

Brett obeyed, entering into her with long strokes, sticking his tongue into her as far as he could as his fingers spread apart her lips. At each stroke, when his tongue came out, he would run it the short distance to the hood of her clit across the bundle of nerves in between.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck yes! Unnngghh!" she whimpered, her hips raised off the ground. She had stopped rocking as her orgasm was about to overtake her. No longer needing to apply any pressure to Brett's head, her fingers let go grasp only air on either side of her hips. Her whole body tensed. With her pussy well lubricated, Brett pushed his two fingers that had been on either side of her lips into her along with his tongue, pushing up and back to try and tickle her G-spot. She gasped when he arrived.

And then it hit.

"I'm cumming!" she announced to the world, nearly screaming the words before they dissolved into guttural moans and pants. She had never experienced an orgasm like this before. She didn't know it existed. Rather than starting at her clit or inside her vagina, it seemed to originate in her abdomen, or the base of her spine, or maybe her thighs, or even the backs of knees. It was everywhere, running the length of her body like a wave in a hurricane. It was aimless and origin-less, and she was doing everything she could just to hang on. All of her muscles contracted. Her pupils dilated fully, so that the stars above her seemed to light up the night sky, light years closer to her than they were seconds ago. These are the fireworks, she thought somewhat incoherently. Then, her eyes rolled to the back of her head before her body collapsed back to the blanket. Still pulsating, she closed her legs tightly on Brett's hand, as if to bottle the aftershocks of an earthquake.

He had felt her walls clamp down on him, and the initial vibrations, but from the way her whole body had seized and shuddered, he knew that this orgasm had been more intense than what his fingers could only guess was going on inside her. A flood of juices had been released, joining his saliva and her earlier lubrication as it began to trickle down into the crack of her ass.

Deb held onto the back of his hand, pressing it against her as he pulled out. Laying down and looking off to her side, she could see the couple at the bottom of the hill still motioning as if they were completely unaware of what had just happened only yards away. By this time, the girl's hand was now well inside her boyfriend's pants. She had found her way in through the zipper, and was jacking him off with no lubrication as he continued fingering her. Get naked, Deb thought and smiled to herself. That will speed things up.

Brett had moved up to lay down beside her, resting on his elbow and propping up his head as he kept his other hand beneath hers above her pussy. He could feel the heat emanating from there as he leaned in to kiss her. She turned to face him, opened her mouth, and entwined her tongue with his, tasting her own juices on his lips.

"That was amazing," she said when the kiss broke, as she looked into his eyes. "I've never felt anything like it before."

12