Night Moves

Story Info
A taste of Elena.
2.2k words
3.56
13.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is very late, and I am getting quite tired now, and bored. The sign outside on the bar promised 'Sexy Live Nude Girls - hot from Russia!", but they were all local girls tonight. Boring dances, unimaginative routines set to bad rap style music, not at all sexy or hot to me. The girls did not know how to tease, only strip off their boring bikini, and pose as though they were making a comedy. It was not sexy to me. I finished my drink and got up to leave as the dancer left the stage.

Suddenly, a girl walked quickly by me to get to the stage. I saw her flash by me, and my blood raced, my heart quickened and my breaths came short as I began panting. I was getting aroused at the sight of her even now, as she stepped on the stage and turned around. She was gorgeous, her face was lit up by her smile, and her stance was strong, yet very provocative.

I knew right away, she was from Russia, from the face that looked intelligent, yet playful, strong and confident, yet soft and inviting to be kissed, angled sharply high by the cheekbone, yet softened by the rich full lips that ached to be tasted and caressed by a wet tongue, and caressed by a warm kiss.

I fell back to my chair and smiled at her, catching her attention. The other men, started to get up to leave, perhaps they had had enough fun tonight, perhaps they were not so enchanted by the Russian beauty I saw before me. I was her only patron tonight, alone with just her and the bartender. I ordered two 'Duck Fuck' drinks from the bartender as it is their specialty here. I thought I would like to toast to my lovely fantasy girl with a vodka cocktail from her homeland.

The music started, a slow sensuous song, and she began to dance as if in a ballet. She moved gracefully and commanded my attention with her strong moves so magical that she looked as though she were made of the very air she moved through, ethereal and sweet. I was mesmerized by her, and I felt as though I was a part of her now, floating with her in the sweet air, softly scented by her womanly scent that did not need to be covered up with store bought perfume.

The natural smell of her was so tantalizing to me I could pick it out from the harsh bar room odors, and it aroused me so much to see her and smell her like this. I smiled at her and she smiled teasingly back at me. The song ended, and I was sad for a moment, because I wanted her to dance like that forever. But soon a new song started, and my heart raced again. She would begin her slow sexy strip for me now.

The tempo and rhythm of the song was quicker now, as was my heart beating for her in excitement of the dance she was performing for me. She was wearing a long flowing dress, bright red, and very sexy. Her movements across the stage were like a panther's, quick but calculated, perfectly balanced, and graceful. She slid her hands over her body, outlining the beautiful yet dangerous looking curves.

She tempted me to taste her - but I could not move. I was paralyzed by her seduction of me, and I could not even blink I was so captured by her passionate presence in front of me.

She mouthed to me "What is your name, baby?"

I trembled as I spoke to her. "Josef... I am Josef... and I am yours!" gasping as I spoke to her, in awe of her presence.

She lifted her skirt a little, and gyrated her hips to stimulate me. I was sweating as I watched her, and my breaths were coming slow and deep as I gasped to breathe in the hot steaming atmosphere of that club. She teased me by flashing her tantalizingly perfect tits at me, and drew a stiff nipple to her full luscious lips for a kiss, and a flick of her tongue, rubbing her slippery drool over the swollen nipple and making it glisten in the spot light.

She slid her dress over her shoulders, and let it fall just under her cups, exposing her full aching tits, leaning toward me and pushing them together, making me imagine my thick cock rubbing on them, making them wet with my cock drool, and feeling her nipples on my sweaty balls. I had to unbuckle my pants, and slide my hand inside, massaging my throbbing cock as she teased me with her sweet dance. There is nothing else in the universe for me but her, right now, dancing only for me.

"Last call!" the bartender sang out as she turned the deadbolt on the front door and locked up. No more patrons in tonight.

The song came to an end and the lights went low. As the bartender left the room to go to the bathroom, she said to me in a whisper, "Be good baby, I'll be right back."

"I'll be a perfect gentleman, don't worry, and don't hurry", I whispered back to her, winking.

She smiled and winked back, "Elena's really got you hooked good, I see", she said grinning.

So her name is Elena, I thought. How beautiful that name is to match her very soul. Elena... Elena... I played her name over and over in my mind, as I saw her approach me. The song started in a very slow, long sensuous rhythm that made me aroused for her. We were totally alone, as I knew the bartender would not be back and the doors were locked.

Elena moved like a savage cat toward me, her eyes lit like tiny fires burning - torches flaming of her hot desire for me. I slid down in my chair, extending my lap for her, offering her my self as a throne for her to claim.

She straddles my lap, standing tall over me in her 6" stiletto heels, naked except for her red bow lace up stockings. She leans in to my face with her hair flowing over me, covering me like a canopy of fine silk. I feel the heat pouring off her body, making me hot, like a furnace stoked to the limit, flames pouring out, burning me with intense lusty heat. She thirsts with a lust burning within her, and asks me for a drink. I offer the 'Duck Fuck' I bought earlier tonight, and we lustily gulp it down, the intoxicating vapors igniting our passion even further, the mix of the sexy potion is creating a dreamy sensation as we drop our inhibitions, and live moment by moment only for each other.

Elena leans into me and is so close to my face, I can see into her eyes, and my reflection deep within them, as though she has captured my soul deep within her, and I am hers forever. She draws her lips apart, a thread of wet sticky nectar appears between her lips, and presses her hot lips to my cheek, kissing me firmly, and breathing sweet scented moans into my ears. I place my hands on her hips, and pull her onto my lap. She slides my pants down a little, just enough to expose my bulging cock through the slick slippery goo covering my underwear.

"Elena, you are so beautiful... I want to give you all my hot pleasure, and make you happy", I moan softly.

"Josef, I want to give myself to you also, I want you to have all of me, I burn for you now, and you make me so full of lust, I want to take you now." she whispers, pausing to kiss and caress my cheek, and nuzzle her cheek to mine.

I pull her toward me as she unbuttons my shirt, exposing my sweaty chest, and feeling her soft skin, her firm tits on my chest, our stiff nipples brushing against each other, teasing us to a burning lusty feeling that we must soon satisfy. She presses her full lips to mine, and we kiss a passionate kiss that merges our sweet nectars together. Her hands run over my shoulders, and down my arms. She feels the energy I am giving her, and slides her hand down over my belly, and down to my underpants. I arch my back for her, and she slips her hand in to massage my swollen throbbing cock.

"Elena, that feels so good!" I gasp.

She rocks her hips, and rubs my cock head on her wet slick pussy lips, teasing me as she jerks me off. I am teasing her too with my hands groping her swollen tits, and pinching her nipples tight. I pull a tit to my mouth, and suck it hard, nibbling on her aching nipple, so stiff it is throbbing for satisfaction.

Elena pushes down with her hips, and massages my aching shaft with her wet thong. A dribble of her hot cum coats my balls, and I tremble from the itch coming from my sweaty sac. She pulls the thong aside, and my cock jumped in between the drenched gusset and her sopping lips, engorged and bulging from her excitement. I panty fucked her in wild abandonment, gasping for air as her sticky silk thong twisted around the throbbing shaft, and slowly milked my thick cock.

I lick and suck her tit and grope it firmly, like feeling up a schoolgirl on prom night, we play and kiss and grope each other. She strokes my cock so sweetly, firmly, and massages all my slick cock jelly I make for her from my boiling hot sweaty balls. The scent of our lust envelops our senses, and we slide to the floor, turning so we each face each other sex.

We pull each other close by the hips, our faces tight to each other's sopping wet genitals, and lick and suck each other, greedy to slake the burning hot lusty fire within our souls. My cock is on fire for her! She strokes and sucks me faster now, licking the dripping slick pool of lube I make. She is moaning loudly, hips twitching and thighs tensing from the kissing and sucking I am making on her creamy pussy lips.

I massage her firm bum, and spank her soft cheeks firmly, making them bright pink and warm to the touch. She squeals with delight, as I massage and spank, still sucking on her pussy, nibbling and tugging on her drenched pussy lips with my teeth, driving her so crazy with sexual desire, and moaning with lusty passion.

My finger slick with her creamy pussy juice, touches her soft anus, and I massage the sweet oils she made there with the cream and goop from her steaming pussy. She moans softly, and relaxes her muscles for me a little, and I push my finger in softly, working the oils and juices in so I don't hurt her. I massage her tiny asshole with a finger as I suck on her clit. She arches her back quickly as I touch her sensitive clit this way, and cries out loudly.

She is so close now, I lick faster and rub her bum hole quick, but gently. She is bucking hard now from the tension, and moaning loud for her pleasure to cum. Now she sucks me hard and quick too, and I tense my muscles, "I cannot last long like this Elena, I will soon explode for you."

I feel her tense hard, muscles so tight I feel constricted as by a python contracting its coils on my head. Suddenly, a warm rush of cum gushes from her sweet pussy and fills my mouth with her lusty nectar. She convulses and squirms as she has her intense orgasm on my face. I feel a hot wave of pleasure fill my balls quickly, and I arch my back and thrust my hips firmly to her face, sliding my throbbing cock in her mouth as I squirt my boiling hot cock jelly on your tongue.

"Oh Josef!!!!" she cries out. "I cum so hard for you, my love!!!!"

"Oh Elena!!! My hot pleasure is all for you!!!!"

We fall together, in each other's arms, and massage our swollen bodies and tired muscles back to rest. Now we look in each other's eyes, and smile, kissing and stroking each other, resting and loving each other now, fully satisfied by our hot play together, and laying happy to be together and sharing a nice fun time, drifting off as though floating in the clouds. Time has stopped for us, and we only measure moments by our heart beats, throbbing and pulsing together as though one. We are two lovers in paradise together... resting now... anticipating our next lusty liaison and fantasy together. We communicate only by our bodies, our souls, our thoughts... words are not necessary now.

I read your mind....

I love you, Josef

And you read mine....

I love you, Elena.