Night Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Eoin gets his mom and aunt at the same time.
4.6k words
4.63
141.4k
45
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4- Double Delight

I woke up at about 10am Sunday morning. Just like the previous day I wondered had the previous day's events been just a dream. I had now fucked my neighbour, my mother and now also my aunt. It was easy to see why I might have a hard time believing it was actually happening. I climbed out of bed and into the shower. I washed myself wondering when I would come crashing back to earth. Dad was supposed to be home from his business trip today which would make things tricky with Mom and I hadn't spoken to Michelle since Thursday night and wasn't sure how she felt about our relationship. Just when I was getting used to this constantly fucking sexy women thing, it could stop all of a sudden. I shut off the shower and dried myself off. I got dressed and headed downstairs, following the delicious smell emanating from the kitchen.

I was surprised to see Susan sitting at the kitchen table when I got there. I was so exhausted last night I had fallen asleep, I assumed she had headed home.

"I was too tired to drive home," she said answering the question she could see I was thinking. "Your Grandparents were only too happy to keep Tyler for an extra day anyway."

Mom walked towards me and planted a big kiss on me, taking me by surprise. I found myself blushing; I wondered why it made me a bit uncomfortable doing that in front of my aunt when I had fucked my aunt last night as my mom watched. I sat down at the kitchen table.

"I don't get any kiss?" Susan asked, throwing her hands in the air in an exaggerated gesture.

"Oh, sorry!" I said hurrying around to kiss her.

The changing relationships with these women were still hard to get used to. Mom served breakfast. I shovelled it down quickly as her and Susan talked about work and how my cousin Tyler was getting on at school. They were interrupted by the ringing of the phone. Mom answered it cheerily. She stood there listening to whoever was on the other line. Her eyes turned to me and a smile crossed her face as she listened.

"No that's fine. Goodbye." She said curtly as she put down the receiver.

"That was your father. It seems his work is going to take a bit longer than he thought. He won't be home today." She said smiling.

My mind instantly turned to what she had said yesterday when discussing her plan to seduce Susan. She told me she would fuck me the next time we got a chance, including today if Dad wasn't around.

"Aw, that's a shame!" I said sarcastically.

Susan got up and said that she wanted to take a shower before leaving. She left the room and headed upstairs. My mom walked around behind me as I finished my breakfast. She leaned over my shoulder putting her hands on my chest. "I'm getting wet already thinking about spending the whole day with you." She said.

"Mmmm, it's gonna be great." I replied. "You know..."

"Yes?" She asked.

"We could always invite Susan to stay a while longer, if you don't mind I mean."

"To watch?" Mom asked surprised.

"Well, she could do more than watch I guess."

"Join in?" Mom said. "That sounds a bit weird."

"Eh, excuse me." I scoffed. "You fucked your own son and then tricked your sister into fucking him too. I don't think you are in a position to be calling my idea weird."

"Oh so you think that fucking my own son is wrong?" She teased.

"I think someone who considers sharing a man with her sister weird probably should think that, that's all."

"I guess it's not a bad idea actually." She said. "I've always wondered what it would be like with another woman, it might as well be one I know and love right?"

"Now you're talking mom!"

I put my plate in the dishwasher and followed mom into the living room. She put on the TV, but no sooner had she sat down than she was back up again. She told me to watch TV and she would be right back. She scurried out of the room and up the stairs. I put on the highlights of the game I had missed the previous night. I usually hated missing games and having to rely on highlights but in this case I wasn't too upset about it. After a few minutes I heard the shower upstairs shut off. Another few minutes later and the hairdryer was running in the spare room. Susan came down the stairs and in to the living room 10 minutes later. She asked where mom was. She had said she would be straight back and that was almost 20 minutes ago. Susan sat down on the chair, waiting to say goodbye before she went home. She had barely sat down when we heard mom coming down the stairs. She walked into the living room and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was wearing a low cut white cotton top that barely contained her breasts, a short knee length leather skirt and a pair of heels. I had never seen my mom dressed so provocatively.

Susan stood up to hug her before leaving but mom walked past her striding purposefully to the couch where I sat. She stood right in front of me, her heaving chest inches from my face as her hands roamed through my hair. I ran my hands over her firm ass and down the backs of her smooth legs. I was sitting right on the edge of the couch and she gently pushed me back and quickly straddled me. She leaned forward and put her tongue in my mouth. I sucked frantically on her lips as her body pressed against my erection. We kissed passionately as Susan stood at the door watching. Our hands were roaming all over each other's bodies. It had only been two days since we had first made love but already now I was desperate to have her again. She stopped kissing me and stood up. She kept staring at me with lust in her eyes as she walked towards Susan. Eventually she turned and looked at her sister. "So, Eoin had an idea earlier." She said.

"What idea?" Susan asked, still a little taken back by my mother's forwardness.

"Well, did you enjoy yourself last night? Is it something you would be interested in doing again?"

"Absolutely!" Susan said, "Why would I want to give up great sex like that? Fucking me again hardly counts as a great idea."

"Well there was a bit of a difference to be fair." Mom said, gently stroking Susan's arm.

"Which was?" She asked.

"That...maybe you could stay a while longer...maybe we could...share." Mom said.

"Oh!" Susan gasped. "And you agree? Ya know...you would be ok with that?"

"Yes. Actually yes." Mom replied. "Have you not ever wondered what it would be like? With another woman?"

"Of course, I just never expected it to be my sister I guess..." Susan said.

"Ya but you probably never expected to fuck your nephew either. I certainly never expected to fuck my son!" Mom argued.

I was in dream world listening to this. I had never been with two women, and after the last couple of nights there are no two women I would want more than these two. Susan was looking at mom now, looking at what she was wearing.

"Well, I feel a little under dressed for a special occasion like this; especially with that outfit you're wearing." Susan said.

"Well, you can help yourself to something from my wardrobe if you like." Mom told her. "I guess I'll stay here and make sure Eoin doesn't escape. We'll join you in a few minutes."

With that Susan left and hurried up the stairs to change. Mom turned her attention to me once more. She beckoned me to join her with her finger. I got up off the couch and walked across to her. I took her in my arms and we kissed again. She moaned as our lips met. We kissed more tenderly this time. Our tongues swirled around as our lips locked.

"Ooohhh, I can't wait to feel you inside me again!" She cooed.

That turned me on so much. My cock was rock hard in my pants. Mom pointed out that we had a few minutes to spare to allow Susan to pick something out and get changed. She grabbed my cock. She looked me in the eyes and ran her tongue across her lips. Suddenly she dropped to her knees. She began to unzip my pants and slid them down my legs. She took my cock in her hand. I was desperate now to feel her mouth on my cock. I had never been so turned on in my life. She reached out and licked my cock. She ran her tongue up and down the length of it. She sucked it into her mouth and took almost all of it in her throat at once. She was almost as desperate to suck me off as I was for her to do it. She was working my stiff cock expertly now, deepthroating me with long strokes. She was an expert cocksucker and it wasn't long until I felt as if I was going to cum. I was desperate for release and she must have sensed it. Her eyes met mine and she nodded in encouragement. She quickened the pace, sucking hard and holding my cock in her mouth for longer. I grabbed the back of her head and held her face close and my dick in her throat.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna...CUM! Mom you're making me cum!!"

With her hands on my ass she held me in her mouth as I shot my load deep into her throat. She almost gagged I came so much, but she swallowed every drop of it. She released my cock and wiped her arm across her mouth. She gently licked the last of my cum off my cock and got to her feet.

"Mmmm, you taste delicious sweetie." She said.

"God, you're amazing!" I replied.

"Come on, your aunt is waiting for us." She said, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the stairs.

I followed her up the stairs, watching her ass sway in front of my face, admiring her smooth legs as she climbed the steps. We walked into mom's room and Susan was on the bed waiting. She had a pink negligee on which scarcely covered either her ass or her boobs at opposite ends. She had it topped off with a pair of thigh high black stockings, as she lay on her side on the bed watching us enter the room.

"I thought ye had forgotten about me!" She joked.

"No, um, we just got a little carried away." Mom answered.

"Jeez Eoin, I hope you can handle two women." Susan teased.

"I might need a couple of minutes. Mom kinda sucked the energy right outta me downstairs." I said. "Maybe you two should start without me."

Although they had both been willing to try this, now faced with the reality they were nervous. Mom moved towards the bed and sat on the edge. She gently stroked Susan's leg. Susan stared at her, unsure of what to do. I decided to offer a helping hand. I moved alongside them on the bed. Susan sat up as I sat alongside my mom. I kissed Susan. We made out slowly as her hand ran up and down my chest. I reached out and grabbed mom's hand. I slid it to the top of Susan's thigh and under the negligee. I heard my mom swallow loudly and knew her hand was now resting on her sister's mound. Susan stopped but I quickly kissed her again, taking her mind off of mom for now. She started to moan while we kissed as mom's fingers explored her pussy. Susan spread her legs, offering more of herself to mom. Susan gasped and pulled back from me. I looked down at her now exposed pussy and saw that mom had slid a finger inside her. I started to massage Susan's clit as my mom slowly worked her middle finger in and out slowly.

"I would love to watch you two make out." I suggested boldly.

Still neither of them looked totally sure about what they were doing. Mom seemed more at ease with fingering her sister than with the intimacy of kissing. Susan made the first move. She leaned forward and their mouths met. It was a tentative kiss, a kiss between two people not entirely at ease. They kissed again, their lips pressed together for a few seconds more now before they stopped. They were smiling; mom slipped a second finger inside her sister as if to confirm she wanted to proceed. Then she took them out and put them in her mouth. She pulled them out slowly and seductively. Suddenly she was a lot more confident. She crawled alongside Susan on the bed. They kissed again.

"If my baby wants a show, a show he will get." My mom purred.

She pulled Susan close and stopped an inch from her mouth. Her tongue came out and prodded at Susan's lips. Susan responded, her tongue touching moms, as they kept their mouths apart for me to see. My cock was coming back to life already now. I sat on my knees, a foot away, watching them taste each other for the first time. Seeing them really begin to enjoy it. They were on their sides facing each other, their bodies inching closer as they lost themselves in their kiss. Their mouths locked together, neither wanting to be tentative any more. I moved towards my mom. I lifted her right leg and without her noticing I moved my head between them. I could smell her juices as my face approached her pussy. I licked her pussy in one strong motion. She was caught off guard and I heard her groan loudly.

"Two seconds darling." I heard her say. "I'll make it easier."

She rolled on her back and Susan laid across her diagonally, their breasts touching and their mouths immediately picking up where they left off. This gave me better access to her pussy and I quickly spread her legs. I began licking her quickly, knowing she was already more than warmed up from making out with her sister. I could feel Susan's hip against my shoulder and got an idea. I reached back with my hand, felling her ass. I followed it down between her legs and searched for her pussy. I followed her lips and found my way to her entrance as I continued licking mom. Susan was soaking too and I quickly slid two fingers inside her. I lay there now, licking my mom's cunt and fingering my aunt as they made out. I moved my attention to mom's clit, allowing myself to see up her body. I could barely see over her giant tits, but I was just about able to see their mouths continue to move against each other. I licked frantically, as I worked my fingers in and out of my aunt. They were kissing more sloppily now, each of them enjoying a different kind of oral stimulation as well as each other. Their hands roamed around each other's bodies, kneading and rubbing each other's breasts as they would like theirs to be. I slid two fingers from my left hand into my mom's pussy while licking her clit. Before long she was moaning as I licked faster and faster, desperately trying to keep a steady rhythm with each set of fingers. The moans grew louder as they kissed and mom's feet dug into the bed as she tried to shove her pussy further into my face. I knew she was close and focused on her. I licked quickly around her clit, taking it into my mouth every few strokes. Suddenly she stopped writhing and froze still. I heard her moaning loudly into Susan's mouth as she came. Her breathing was frantic as she finally began to calm down.

I got back on my knees and saw that mom was in a dream world. Susan was gently rubbing mom's breasts and staring at me.

"I haven't forgotten about you!" I said.

She smiled and flipped over onto her back. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs, crawling between them. She was still soaking wet. I licked the juices that were running out of her pink entrance. I plunged two fingers back inside her and went to work on her clit, repeating what I had done to mom but at a slower pace, giving her time to enjoy it.

"Mmmm, you're so good with that tongue Eoin!" Susan purred. "Look what you did to your mommy with it."

She ran her hand through my hair, grabbing the back of my head and pulling it closer to her pussy. I carried on eating her when I felt a hand grabbing my ass. Then warm breath on my face as a wet tongue licked at my ear. Then a whisper in my ear.

"Can I try?"

I stopped eating my aunt. I turned and saw the look of lust in my mom's eyes. I quickly scooted out of the way. Mom slowly lowered her face towards Susan's cunt, pausing briefly before licking tentatively. Another pause, followed by another lick. Longer this time. Susan squirmed in frustration as mom's hesitance unintentionally teased her. Suddenly she licked again, faster this time. Slowly she became more confident, her long, pinpoint strokes of her tongue eliciting moans of approval from Susan. I was stroking my cock now, watching my mom eat out her sister.

"Bring that big dick up here to me baby!" Susan demanded, breaking my trance.

I quickly slid off the side of the bed and walked to the head of it, my eyes never leaving the magical site before me. Mom was really getting into it now, her face buried in Susan's cunt as my aunt reached out and grabbed my cock. She pulled me close to the edge of the bed, her head straining to meet my cock. I put a knee on the bed, allowing her to quickly engulf my cock. She wasted no time sucking it hard, as she revelled in the pleasure she was receiving from her sister.

"I need to be fucked...Oh God I need a cock!" Susan said, jacking my cock furiously.

"Come down here honey; finish your aunt off like a good boy." My mom said, sensing the urgency in Susan's voice.

I quickly hurried on to the bed as my mom continued to toy with her sister's clit, keeping her warmed up for me. I got back between Susan's legs and quickly slid my rock hard cock into her welcoming cunt. She was soaking and I slid easily in and out of her. Susan lifted her legs high and spread them wide, inviting me deeper inside her. I thrust in and out of her a few more times. Suddenly my mom put her hand on my chest as I withdrew, preventing me from pushing back in. She quickly reached down and grabbed my cock, taking it in her mouth and sucking it. She then turned her attention to Susan's pussy, licking her furiously as she wanked my cock.

"Stick it back in babe, fuck your auntie. Fuck her and make her cum on your big dick!"

I rammed my dick back inside Susan and fucked her as hard as I could.

"Ya, fuck me...fuck me Eoin!" she moaned. "You're...gonna...make me CUM!"

I was ploughing in and out of her as hard as I could now. She was writhing beneath me, her pussy sucking me into her as far as it would go. My mom was on her knees behind me, her body pressed against mine with her arms around my waist. She was kissing my neck, her tongue tracing lines all over it as she occasionally stopped to offer me encouragement.

"Fuck your slutty aunt Eoin. Make her cum all over your big cock!" She whispered. "Just make sure you save some for mommy. I need you to fuck me too."

I was desperately trying to focus as I sweated, the effort of trying to please two amazing women taking its toll. My mom moved around from behind me and crawled alongside Susan. She began sucking on Susan's breasts, taking each nipple into her mouth alternately.

"Suck my nipples Anne. Tease my while your son fucks me...You like watching him screw me don't you?"

"It's so fucking hot! I can't wait for him to fill me up with that beautiful prick!"

I was slamming into Susan now as their conversation drove me crazy.

"He's...OOOHH!...going so fucking deep!" Susan screamed. "I've never...OH GOD!...been fucked so good. OH, OH JESUS..."

"She's gonna cum. You're making her cum sweetie, don't stop now!" Mom warned.

I was in overdrive by now, my thrusts causing the bed to move as I desperately wanted to make her cum. Her legs were raised high in the air and I pulled them over my shoulders, lifting her ass off the bed. Her breathing was frantic now and I could hear my mom loudly sucking at her breasts. Susan began to grunt like a wild beast now as her orgasm approached. My mom reached down and began to massage her clit. She was screaming now.

"Keep fucking me! Eoin...Eoin...don't stop...don't fucking stop!"

I was jack hammering into her and mom's hand was frantically rubbing her protruded clit as she devoured her tits.

"I'm...CUMMING!!" She screamed. "OH...OOOHHH...FUUUCCKKK!!!"

Her mouth was wide open, frozen in an 'O'. Only quiet moans escaped her throat, as her orgasm subsided. I collapsed forward on her, glad of the rest at last. It was short-lived, however, as my mom raised my head and stared into my eyes.

"That was amazing! I've never been so turned on in my life baby, I need you inside me. I need you so fucking bad!"

I was totally exhausted, but there was no way I wasn't going to take the opportunity to make love to my mom. I pulled her close and kissed her. She pulled my body close. She was so horny that any contact would do and my cock was pressed hard against her stomach. She reached down and found it, a slight moan escaping her lips as she grasped it.

12