Night of Fun

Story Info
Five friends getting to know each other.
1.8k words
3.82
40.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So i should explain first off that I was only 18 when this story took place. It is a completely true story but i have changed the names. Whenever i think about it I get hot so I thought I should share it with you all!

*

My friend james was moving away, so some of us met up for some drinks to say goodbye to him. His parents were away so we had the whole house to ourselves. We got there and were all feeling pretty fun so we decided to play 'I have never'. Basically you say 'I have never.....' and if anyone has done that thing then they have to drink.

TThe game started out pretty tame - 'I have never kissed a boy' 'I have never had sex', etc. and then continued to get hotter and hotter. The things that were being confessed to were making me so horny - my friend roxy (she's short like me but with amazing boobs which always make you want to touch them) confessed to having had sex with two guys at the same time - we had just started uni and in freshers week she went to a party and ended up on her knees with a guy in her pussy and one in her mouth.

My friend james (who is blonde and surfer looking with the most amazing body ever and a huge cock) fessed up to getting himself off thinking about one of our other friends mums

Lara confessed her secret love of anal sex, and that she liked the idea of going down on a girl but had never tried it

I confessed to a hell of a lot of stuff too - the time when I had sex in a car park and a man walking his dog joined in, the time when i went down on a girlfriend of mine, the time when my boyfriend 'accidently' put his cock in my bum but because he was playing with my clit furiously at the time I let him continue until the best orgasm I've ever had!

By now we were all gettng very very drunk and I don't think I was the only one feling horny - James suggested changing the game. So we went into his sitting room and he put on a porn film and the game was to drink when they did something you had done.

The film made me so wet! It was pretty ordinary but I was so horny hearing everyone's stories so I started touching myself - I thought I was being subtle but roxy soon spotted me and shouted it out - I was so embarrassed but then she just turned to James and said 'I'm horny too - take me upstairs and suck out my pussy'!

They went off upstairs leaving the rest of us quite shocked by what happened!

It didn't take us long though to figure out that we all wanted some action. Andy and I started kissing and he started to grope my breasts (guys can't ever keep their hands off them - they're 34E but because I'm short and slim they stand out a little more I guess!). Lara declared she wasn't gong to be left out and so headed off to join James and Roxy - Andy and I followed.

Upstairs we found James and Roxy on James' bed both topless (her breasts were just amazing!) and him with his hand down her pants.

They stopped when we all got their but it was obvious by now we all just wanted some action. Lara and I got topless too and then Lara dropped her skirt. It was like a challenge! We ended up all just thinking it would save time later and so we all dropped all our clothes on the floor by the bed and jumped into it.

Once in the bed I think we all got a bit nervous - hey we were only 18/19!! I was sat opposite james though and could feel his foot stroking the inside of my thigh. To get things started the boys were daring us girls to kiss each other - not really a problem seeing as Lara and I were bicurious and Roxy and I pulled quite frequently in secret. I was sat in the middle of these gorgeous girls and ended up kissing them alternately with Lara caressing my boobs and Roxy's hand caressing the top of my thigh. I ended up scooting down in the bed a bit so that James' foot was right by my wet cunny. I carried on pulling Roxy and started to stroke her breasts (she loves having her nipples tweaked as I had found out from our private sessions!). Lara's hands started to get firmer on my breasts and eventually James started to flick his big toe across my hard little clit. It didn't take long for me to come for the first time that evening - the stories I had heard were going round and round in my head!

when I looked up I realised that Andy and James had been beating off to all of this action, so I told Lara and Roxy to take care of them. The boys were at the top of the bed and us girls at the foot, so lara and roxy just bent over and started sucking on their seriously hard cocks. this left their bums exposed in the air though, so I thought I'd test how far they were willing to experiment that night. At first I started to stroke their ass cheeks, then a little bit firmer. Roxy started squirming away and lara was making appreciative noises so I took this as a good indication and started sliding a finger over each of them, getting closer and closer to their wet little holes but not actually touching them just yet. I could see they were both getting hotter and hotter and roxy spread her legs further to give me better access, so I decided to go for it - and as I started fingering them they both started to moan with pleasure. I loved the feeling of their tight, wet hot little pussy's around my finger and gave them both a little kiss on the bum before speeding it up a little. The girls moans were getting louder and louder and the vibration of this on the boys cocks was too much - first Andy blew his load all over Roxy's amazing tits and then James blew his right down Lara's throat. she turned around and started kissing me to share his cum and at the same time she returned my favour and all of a sudden flicked my clit with her finger.

Roxy was now laid on her back rubbing Andy's cum all over her breasts, so Andy decided to help her - he stradlled her and started rubbing his cum all over her beautiful body, picking it up on his fingers and dripping it into her mouth for her to taste. She was clearly still horny from where I had started fingering her too and so I turned around slightly to continue whilst still letting lara flick my clit.

We carried on like this for a few minutes, me with my fingers buried deep into Roxy's amazing cunny and lara flicking my clit, whilst james looked on in amazement and Andy finished making Roxy swallow his warm cum. Then Andy moved down and pushed my hand out of the way and started going down on Roxy. From where I was lying I could see his tongue diving in and out of her pussy and flicking her hard clit, I thought I saw his finger start playing with her ass but I might have been wrong.

Whilst I was trying to watch this, James had got hard again and wanted some attention - he started kissing my breasts and nibbling on my nipples and tweaking and pulling on them whilst Lara was still playing with my pussy, but then James pushed Lara away. i wasn't happy with this - Lara is hot and was getting me very close! But then Andy picked Roxy up and bent her over right next to me, I could see all of his fingers moving so fast as he played with her cunt and it was making me so hot James could actually lick up drops of cum forming at the entrance of my pussy. I started sucking james's amazingly thick hard cock but this didn't seem enough, so I turned round on all fours as roxy had in the hope that he would start fucking me. Instead James just teased me, running his finger around he outside of my pussy and just occassionally dipping inside.

Finally just as i was giving up hope James backed up so he was sat against the headboard of the bed and then picked me up and sat me down, pushing me down the full length of his amazing cock inside my seriously wet pussy - I was so wet he took Lara's hand and got her to start wiping the drops of cum away from the outside of my pussy. We sat there for a while, me mounted on James' cock, Lara's finger playing around the outside of us, all three of us still watching Andy's fingers fly around Roxy's pussy.

Then James started lifting me up and pulling me back down, I took the hint and started fucking his cock, but moved Lara's hand away from my hole stretched around James cock and up to my clit - she took the hint and I sat there, fucking James' cock and having my clit fingered faster and faster and faster - i started screaming in pleasure as my orgasm hit and then when I had finished James pushed me off his cock and plunged it instead into Lara's pussy between her spread legs

James lifted her onto her knees to get a better angle and I lay down underneath her, to repay her clit fucking fvour - I started to suck on her hard bony little clit and occassionally dart my tongue around her pussy which was wrapped tightly round James cock, it was all getting too much for him and he started grunting, so I grabbed his cock out of Lara's pussy and sucked him as he came down my throat, swallowing all his gorgeous cum in one - but I shoved three fingers up Lara's pussy for her to finish herself off on and she pumped away on them until she came all over my hand - i offered it up to her and we shared her juices, licking them off my fingers

I don't know when Andy and Roxy left the room but it turned out that there was another bedroom down the hallway and in the morning we found them in there, with Roxy's hand still wrapped around Andy's dick - i guess they had fun too!