Night of Horror, Night of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me3957
me3957
65 Followers

There were all shapes and sizes of men there. Some were fat, old, skinny, dirty, and some were even clean and good looking. The first was short with a rather small tool. He stuck his finger in my love tunnel and found me very moist, so he plunged in fast and hard. Several pumps later I felt his cum spurt into me, but he was too fast, so I didn't cum. The second was better. He pumped for a long time, and I convulsed in a hard orgasm before he came. There was a loud cheer as screamed for him to fuck me harder and convulsed in ecstasy.

***

Monique led Dan to his car after he was released from all of his bonds. He was handed all of our credit and debit cards. Monique advised," I will be in contact with Charles on your cell phone. You will be given a specified time to enter the bank and return. If you are late, or if I even suspect that you have asked for help wifey will lose a body part. A finger or toe will be cut off for a small offense and a foot or even an arm for a large offense. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Dan answered anxiously.

" Good, now go the Second National Bank on Zacker Street, and we will clean out your Discover Card. I am going to call the phone number on the card to find out what your available credit is. You will talk to them, and you had better not delay with the answer to the identifying questions that they ask," she instructed.

She called the card number and found that Dan had $8,000 cash available. As they pulled up in front of the bank she said, "I'll allow you ten minutes to get back to the car." She dialed the phone and said to whomever answered, "Give him ten minutes. Start cutting if I don't call back by then."

The teller was slow and also had to get the manager for such a large amount of money. Dan had no watch, but he thought the transaction was taking a long time. Finally he was given the money, and he ran to the car. "I went as fast as I could," he explained.

She dialed the phone and said, "He's back." She listened to the answer and said, "too bad" as she hung up.

"What," Dan cried.

"Your slowness cost her a thumb. If you don't speed up she won't have any parts left when we get back," she advised.

At the next bank he cleaned out his checking account and brought back $30,000, but he was too slow again. Nancy lost a toe because he was one minute late. At the next bank he was to get $12,000 on his MasterCard. There was a line, and the manager had a customer. He realized he was taking way too long and ran back to the car empty handed.

"They are too busy, it is taking too long," he implored.

"Too bad," she said. "Your wife has already lost a toe, and her foot will be next. You had better hurry!"

Dan was in tears a he returned to the bank. He waited and when he was finally given the money he again ran to the car. "You are just too slow, " Monique said. She handed him the phone, and he listened in horror as Nancy pleaded for her foot and screamed in pain.

Dan's brain was spinning so fast he couldn't concentrate. "I was back. You didn't have to do it," he cried.

Monique could see that he was of little use now so she pulled into a parking lot and stopped some distance from a store. "You had better think of a solution for me," she said. "While you are thinking you may eat my pussy."

"God, I can't give anymore," he cried. She pulled up her dress and pointed at her cunt. Dan wretched at the sight, but she started to dial the phone. He began to lick her with tears running down his cheeks. In just minutes she was bucking and pushing her love nest on his mouth. He tasted her juice as she came, but he didn't even get hard. This was more than he could stand.

Dan got an idea and hatched a plan to get himself more time. "The Visa only has about four thousand available," he said, "but I can get a lot more for you. You have got to agree to give me unlimited time, and I will do my part."

"Where too," she said.

"Garland Bank," he said. "I have a savings account there, and I will get it all for you, but you can't allow her to be hurt anymore; either at this bank or the next stop for the Visa."

"How much," she asked.

"About forty thousand," he answered. Monique knew that this would make her a hero with the group and quickly agreed. They made the next two stops, and she gathered another forty four thousand dollars.

***

I had not been hurt during the day as Monique had promised, but I really didn't know what Dan had gone through. I was told to beg for my foot and scream, so I knew it couldn't have been good for Dan.

I had lost count of how many men I fucked, but I came for about every other one. Then one got under me, and he made me spear myself on this cock. As I moved up and down I felt my virgin rose bud being lubed. I remembered what I had been told and relaxed as much as I could. The pain was intense as the cock pushed inside my bowels, but it turned to pleasure as I exploded again and again with the two cocks inside me. When they began filling me with cum in both holes I lost all control. I was screaming and bucking for all I was worth. Finally all went black again.

Next I was rolled over on top of a man on my back and he pushed into my rear hole. Another entered my pussy, and a girl offered a cunt for my mouth. I was too exhausted to cum again, but I pleasured all three of them and soon had my mouth, pussy and ass filled with someone's cum again. I was so sore that they evidently took pity on me and left my pussy alone for the rest of the day. Of course I had to get the remainder of the girls off, and I had my mouth filled with man juice over and over again.

As the last one finished Dan was led in with a group of men. He looked at me. I could tell he had been crying. I tried to speak to him, but I was quickly hushed. Monique came in and with the Charles, and she said, "I got ninety four thousand. That's not bad for one day's work. See Dan, she still has all of her parts. How does it make you feel to know that I conned you out of forty thousand additional dollars?"

Charles smiled said, "Now it is time for Dan to get some sex. Strip him!"

At first I thought that they would reward him with some of me, but I soon realized that the final humiliation was about to begin. One man approached Dan and offered his cock to Dan's mouth. Dan refused, but he was quickly knocked to the floor. This happened several times more before Dan finally took the man's cock into his mouth, and made him cum. Second man approached from the rear. Dan was lubed, and he was taken in the ass just as I had been. I evidently hurt a lot because tears were streaming down his face, but he must have gotten used to it because with the second guy pumping Dan got hard. Another guy entered his mouth, and the one fucking Dan's ass started rubbing Dan's cock. Dan responded by really sucking and slurping hard. All three came at about the same time. Several others used Dan the same ways until all were satisfied. . We only had to wait for a minute until Jameer came into the room with her bucket of water to clean me up. "Charles liked you, and he wants more," she said.

I smiled as I thought of his gentle way and his huge cock. My pussy started to tingle and undulate with anticipation. I was really sore, but I knew that I could take him one more time. Charles walked into the room, but he said nothing. He dropped his pants and pushed his beautiful monster to my lips. They parted as if by instinct, and I sucked him willingly into my mouth. He pumped in and out as I sucked and messaged him with my tongue. As he grew I took more and more until he was all the way into my throat, fucking my face hard. He expanded and his balls contracted. I knew my reward was at hand. His seed spewed violently into my mouth. I gulped hard so as not to lose a precious drop. After he softened, Charles turned to Jameer and said," Your turn. He walked to Dan and demanded that he clean his cock and make him hard, so that he could fuck me again. Dan readily opened his mouth and got on with the task.

Jameer straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my lips. She was clean this time, and I was so hot. I sucked on her clit like it was a little cock. I traced her slit and pushed my tongue in as far as I could.

"Oh yes, yes," she screamed. "You are so good. Fuck my cunt with your tongue. Make me cum bitch. God yes, suck my clit. Oh God, ohohhhhhh yes, yes." The orgasm was so hard that she pressed on my face cutting off my airflow. I thought that I would smother, and I began thrashing about. When she realized what she was doing, she moved to let me breath. "God, I almost killed you before Charles could get in his last fuck. We can't have that now, can we?"

The sarcastic tone in her voice scared me. Were they going to kill us as soon as Charles had his fun? I didn't have much time to think about that though. In a second his big penis was pushing at the door, driving into the warmth and comfort of my juicy love tunnel. I had to make this good if I was going to save us. I pushed against Charles so he entered completely in one thrust.

"Come on whore, fuck daddy. Fuck me good, bitch," Charles growled. He was pounding my without mercy, and I was returning everything he sent. In moments I was at the threshold.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me. It is so good. I am cummmmiiinnnng. Oh God, it is so good," I screamed. My hips thrashed against him as I came. He kept pumping me at a torrid rate. Suddenly I had another earth shattering orgasm. I screamed and clutched his body with my legs. I felt his big cock tighten and shoot his man juice into the depths of my being. As I felt the warm splash against my cervix I came again and momentarily lost consciousness.

I felt Charles' cock soften and slip out. He and Jameer dressed, and Monique entered the room, as they were about to leave. "Tie them tight," Charles said. We don't want them to get away." He had an evil smile on his face that told me that the end was near.

" They are going to kill us, aren't they, Monique?" I asked. She shook her head yes. "Why, I cooperated. I gave them the time of their lives. Please Monique, talk to them, we don't want to die!"

" Hush!" Monique said. "I have done everything I can. They just want to kill you out of hate. They hate what you are and all for which you stand. Do you understand that."

"Yes", I blabbered through my tears, but we don't want to die. Please help us!"

"They will kill me and my kid if I help you," she admonished. She hesitated and looked at us. "Damned, I am no killer. I didn't want to do this at all. I have pleaded with them to set you free, but they just are too full of hate. God, give me strength," she muttered.

She tied the ropes around my hands and feet and then tied Dan. My eyes opened wide as I realized that the knots were loose. "Dan is tied tightly but you will have time to get free. Be still for a few minutes, and then you can free yourselves, and you might find a way out." She glanced at the window as if she were trying to tell me something, and then she ran quickly out the door. I thought for a minute trying to grasp the situation.

I moment later one of the guys came in and looked around. He looked at Dan's ropes but not mine. "You are such a nice piece of ass to just burn up," he sneered. He laughed as he left the room.

I untied the ropes and sprang to my feet. I quickly untied Dan as a curious odor filled the room. "God Dan, its gasoline. They are going to burn us to death," I screamed. " How will we get out of here?"

Dan ran to the window and looked out. "There is a rain spout out here. Maybe we can make it to the next house," he said. "I think it is a long shot, but it is the only way. If we try to get out the door they may be waiting for us."

I looked out the window and began to sob. "Will that thing hold us? It looks like it will fall any minute by itself," I observed.

" That's the only way out," Dan said. "You go first, and I will try to delay them if they come back."

I looked out the window again and reached for the spout. Slowly I moved hand over hand toward the window of the next abandoned house. "I think it will hold, Dan!" I exclaimed. "Come on."

"I am," Dan yelled. He waited for me to pass the next support, and then he inched his way out to the spout. We were making good progress when I heard some noise below. I didn't want to look down, but I couldn't help myself. One of the men was looking up and cursing us. Monique stepped into the alley to see what was going on.

"You bitch," he screamed. "You let them get away! Fuck you! I am going to kill you!" He moved toward her with his hands raised. In the dim light I saw the flash of a blade, and I looked in horror as I heard a scream. The man fell seconds later. Monique had killed him.

We made it to the next house and down to the street. All of out attackers had gone, and we heard fire engines approaching. We huddled naked against a wall until the rescuers were at hand. "Thank God," I whispered.

Since I had to be examined for rape evidence, Dan and I were separated. I was questioned for some time, and by the time they were finished with me Dan had gone home. A nice officer gave me a ride. When we arrived at the house it was dark. He helped me enter the locked house because I had no keys. I thanked him and said good bye as I entered the dark empty house. Where was Dan? My car was still in the driveway, and his had not yet been recovered. I searched everywhere, but he was no where to be found. I looked in the garage, and found that the antique car he was working on was gone. Dan had left.

I called Georgia, my daughter, and she came to me immediately. I told her the story as I cleaned up and got something to eat. She said that she had seen something about this on the news, but the information was sketchy. Late into the night there was a frantic knock at the door. I looked out, and I saw a visibly shaken Monique on the step with her baby.

"Nancy, they are after me, and I have no where to hide!" she cried.

"Do they know where I live?" I asked.

"No. " she answered.

"Who is this," Georgia asked in amazement.

"Georgia, this is Monique. She saved our lives at her own risk," I answered.

" Monique, you can stay here if you wish," I offered.

"Thank you, Nancy," she answered.

"Do you need me to go get some milk and food for the baby," Georgia volunteered.

Monique said she did need food and milk so Georgia went to get some. As she left Monique said," the police are after me for murder because I killed that man."

"Why Monique," I quipped, "I saw that man get stabbed, and it was done by a seven foot tall guy with a beard." We both relaxed, comfortable in our new friendship.

***

A month passed, and I heard nothing from Dan. His office called to see what was the matter, but I was of little help. I was told that they would keep his job open as long as it was necessary, and that I could pick up his paychecks whenever I wanted.

The police called and advised me that they had captured some suspects. I was asked to come down to identify them, so I went. It was scary seeing them again, but I identified each one of the main participants including Charles. "There was a girl who killed one of these bastards in the alley, but we haven't located her yet, " one of the officers said.

"I witnessed that murder," I advised. "It was done by a man with a beard who looked to be about seven feet tall. It wasn't done by a girl."

"Ok then," the officer exclaimed. "Case closed."

I got the banks straight on the charges, and I filed the claims for theft with our insurance company. I gave Monique some seed money so she could make a new start in California, and I started to build a new life in case Dan never came back.

It was bright Friday morning when I started for town. I was going to pick up Dan's paychecks, and I had a job interview. When I got to Dan's office I met all of his anxious co-workers, but I could tell them nothing. Dan's boss said, "I can only hold Dan's job for another week, but Dan will really be welcomed back at any time."

After that ordeal, I had a couple of hours to kill before my interview. Since it was only a few blocks from Dan's office, I decided to walk along the river to clear my head and prepare for my interview. I must have walked about a mile when I saw an old drunk sleeping on a bench by the walkway. As I drew near my heart stopped. It was Dan.

"My God honey, what has happened to you?" I asked.

"I couldn't face you after what happened," he answered with tears in his eyes. I lost everything including your respect. I was a homosexual, I watched you have intercourse, and I got off while you did it. I did nothing to protect you. Nancy, I just don't deserve you."

"Dan, I put on a good enough show to get anyone off," I said. "We were both drugged, and we were both scared. There was nothing for which you should be ashamed. Let's go home and talk about this, OK."

"You mean you still want me, I don't even have a job anymore?" he questioned.

"You still have a job, a wife, and three fine children," I told him. And even if you were broke, and had no job, and we lost the house, I would still love you darling. I was afraid that you would never be able to forgive me." We embraced and wept in each other's arms.

We got home I gave Dan lunch. Then I gave him a bath and shaved him. I made him his favorite dinner, and we had some daiquiris after we ate. It had been so long since I had had sex that I really wanted him now, but I didn't know how he would respond. So I applied the rusty seductive moves that I used on him as a young wife. I got him to dance and rubbed against him. I had on no bra so I knew he could feel my rock hard nipples against his chest. I whispered into his ear and kissed his neck. Slowly he responded and began to kiss me. I felt the joy I was afraid I had lost, when he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I held him so closely that a piece of paper could not be forced between us.

"Somebody's getting aroused," I commented.

"Oh Nancy," I thought you would never want me again after having those huge cocks in you," he answered.

"I have to admit that it felt good, Dan, but I didn't love them. I love you with all of my heart my darling," I responded.

A tear rolled his cheek as he squeezed me hard and kissed me with all of his strength. He led me to the bedroom and opened my dress zipper to expose my chest. My breasts stood out proudly inviting his touch. He pinched my nipples, and then he lowered his mouth to suck them. I fell backward onto the bed, but he never lost contact. I moaned softly as he sucked my sensitive little peaks.

"You didn't moan softly like that for them," he said.

"I didn't love them," I reiterated. " I just fucked them."

I undid his shirt and pants and undressed him quickly. He in turn removed my dress, and without a word he did the thing that I had wanted for all of those years. He kissed my pussy and licked my slit from top to bottom. He seized my clit and mauled it between his lips. He drove his tongue into my sloppy cunt. My moaning grew louder as my excitement rose.

"Oh Dan, that feels good. Suck me baby. Lick me hard. God Dan, I am going to cum for you," I screamed. The volcano erupted. I shuttered and convulsed beneath the onslaught of his wonderful tongue. With my thighs I pulled his mouth harder into my pussy. His licking and sucking never slowed, and he brought me to a second screaming orgasm.

"I guess I have missed a lot over the years," he said smiling.

"Shut up and fuck me baby," I replied. "You can make up for all of that tonight. Please push your wonderful cock into my hungry nest. Please fuck me, honey."

He got on top and gently pushed into me. It felt so good to have him again. I kissed everything I could reach while I wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't escape. He started gently, but as his temperature rose he started pounded my harder and harder. I was near the edge when I got vocal again.

me3957
me3957
65 Followers