Night Of Lust For A Small Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent herself over the prick head, he pushed up a little and the massive knob, with some difficulties, was lodged inside her mouth. The older wife was a natural cocksucker, but that monster was too big for her mouth and she chocked while sucking the thick chocolate meat: she could barely fit the head between her lips.

"Suck it, child, suck and tongue it. Does it taste good for your tiny mouth?"

The petite Carol knew very well what to do: her talent was coming out. She coated the cock tip with her saliva, then she left it popping out of her mouth and her tongue started to travel, up and down, along the black shaft.

The sound of her slurping filled the room.

"That's right, little one, get my stiff cock, it's all for free. Oh, yeah, honey, lick that prick, I want to see your fucking tongue on it. Get it all wet with your spit and make me feel really good. You like it, cock-hungry girl, don't you? You know how to please your man, little whore, don't you?"

Craig was talking to the woman, enjoying the feel of her tiny mouth and fingers along the black glistening surface of his meat.

The big man's hand reached out and pinched one of her inch long nipples, squeezing hard: Carol's whole body shaked.

His other large hand took hold of one of her soft, upturned buns: it disappeared entirely in his brutal grasp. Wheh he released it, his meaty fingers had left a visible mark over the white, smooth skin: Craig was taking full possession of any square inch of his submitted prey.

"Go on, baby, why don't you start playing with my big hairy nuts? Start pulling on them and you might just get my wad quicker than you think."

Carol, now, didn't need any further encouragement: she was totally immersed in her action: she couldn't stop her wild desires, she couldn't stop to play with this big cock her mouth and fingers were unable to contain totally.

When her schoolgirl sized hands began cupping and kneading his massive balls, the black guy had to try his best not to come, because he didn't want to spit his jiiz over her face: he had other ideas.

He grabbed the tiny woman with both hands and stood up. Again she was firmly cradled in his strong arms.

Then Craig deposited Carol on the couch, having care that she was bent at the waist, with her feet well flat over the cushion and her hands holding the back of the sofa, for balance. She was so damned short that her ass was just at his crotch level.

"What do you want, sir?" Carol asked with apprehension.

The man didn't answer.

He observed the woman's steady fleshy white ass cheeks and his first move was to reach out and grab hold of them firmly, pinching them with commanding force, until Carol let out a guttural mewl. His resolute fingers squeezed for few minutes the smooth crevices of the warm flesh, then he released his grip and prepared himself for the treatment he was ready to give to the poor lady.

His black large hands landed with roaring impact over the white buttocks, which rocked tremulously under his crunching slaps.

SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! "I like it, ohhhhhh, I like it! You are getting more, bitch!"

And, without caring the high pitched squeals of pain coming from her dominated woman, he kept up his stinging attack, delivering his fingers with relentless desire as they landed with a crisp, thudding impact, again and again, over her tender flesh.

SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! Then he voluntarily brought his activity to a halt.

The erotical sight of her hairless anal slit was inspiring the black brute to another action: his fingers grabbed Carol's smoothly-rounded ass orbs and he pushed up his hot wet scarlet tongue, eager to let it pierce its way inside her anal ring.

Carol's legs tightened and she let out a loud swoon as her captor's oral probe slid between her sleek rolling buns and into her asshole, taking her totally by surprise and causing her entire body to vibrate with spasmodic violence.

His spearing tongue kept on charging forward, burying itself deeper and deeper between the smooth walls of Carol's twisting asscheeks, as he made searing contact with her sizzling pink anus. Never in her life Carol's anal insides had been explored with the same avidity and devastating intrusion.

"Ohhhhhhh. . . ohhhhhh. . . no more, please," Carol moaned, trying in vain to stop his invading attack.

Craig's burning pursuit of Carol's agitated asshole continued for a few more quick strokes. When he removed his tongue from her tiny rectum, he reached out with his right index finger and let it decisively plunge deep inside her devastated anal passage. He jerked his finger back and forth, massaging her inner walls, as he smiled with satisfaction.

Carol began reacting by mewling with animalish frenzy, feeling waves of pain from his thundering finger's contact, but being also unable to suppress her intimate desire to get more of the same.

Craig looked down at the little housewife squirming her delicate, tight asscheeks in front of him. Then he took the KY bottle from the table, near the couch; he slid the lubricating oil deep into the tight confines of her appealing asshole and against the spongy cock-head of his rock hard male member.

"What. . . what are you doing?" asked the tremulous Carol.

"Just lubricating you a little, before giving you the ass fucking of your life, mommy," replied Craig.

"Ohhhhhhh. . . noooooo, please, you can't do this. Please, don't do that. Nobody has ever done it to me!"

"What, what you say, baby? You say that in fifty-two years and a lot of lovers nobody has fucked you in the ass? What kind of faggots you met, baby? Nobody was able to take a piece of this tight, round, white butt? You are indeed a child, little one. You got a lot of things for the first time, this night, baby. You have to thank me and my buddies, for that. And now you are going the sodomy route for the first time. I can hardly wait to stick my big ramping cock into this virginal asshole. That makes the whole thing much much more exciting."

The black stud was well determined to get his prize.

The sight of this black big man who had manipulated, tongued and fingered the beautiful ass of his small, white, defenceless mom with so overhelming eagerness had been terrific, but now a much more devastating action was starting: because that crudel rapist was ready to deflower the lovable, clean and virginal asshole of his petite mom. Scott freeded himself of his pants and his hands closed around the shaft of his stiff cock.

Carol was squirming.

"Nooooooo. . . master, noooooo, please, I let you do whatever you want, but don't fuck my ass. I'm scared! Don't fuck me in the ass, please!"

Without caring her yells, Craig smacked her ass twice, then grabbed her buns with his meaty fingers and easily opened them, like they were the two halves of a mussel, discovering and enlarging the tiny butthole.

"Ohhhhhh. . . stop, sir, stop, don't do this, please."

Now the giant cockhead was wedged between her soft twin globes and the black stud was preparing himself to push his stiff, erect penis forward.

"Please, sir, please, don't do this, it's too big!"

Craig smiled, while Carol continued to squirm and whimper; then he let his cockhead slam against the tightness of his woman's twisting ass, till it popped through the tiny shithole.

When the gigantic prick landed with scalding impact into her anal ring, she let out a loud sob: "Ohhhhhhhhhh. . . it hurts, please, sir, please, take it out; no more, please."

But he remained undaunted, lashing out with both hands over her smooth ass-flesh and pushing his pulsating erect prick forward once more. The turgid cock was screwing its way deeper and deeper, inside her anal passage.

Carol's body trembled helplessly under the devastating onslaught of Craig's deep-thrusting stabs, as she sobbed unrestrainedly and tears began to roll down her cheeks.

There was something impressively exciting for Scott, who was watching his mom engaged for the first time in such a forbidden act: the boy started jerking off with increasing vigor.

Craig was using his stiff cock like a weapon, never lettig up, showing no mercy or restraint: his savage member kept ravishing Carol lewdly with every driving forward stab. He was ramming his lust-bloated, long, thick cock as deeply as he could into the exquisite tightness of his victim's virginal ass channel.

The little woman's big tits were swaying frantically, under the powerful stabs she was getting from her rapist; they were moving in rapid circles, slapping one against the other, with smacking sounds, thus adding lust to the savage action.

Her floating jugs, decorated by stiff elongated nipples and large pink areolas, were an irresistible erotic vision and temptation for the man, who loved the way she moaned and whimpered, but also for the boy, who was feverisly masturbating.

After the continuous slashing attack had reached its torrid crescendo, the pain which accompanied every rousing charge of the sturdy prick became more acceptable to Carol. Even though she kept feeling ringing pain with every plunging thrust that his captor sadistically delivered, she started to enjoy being ravished; she was discovering a certain amount of strangely pleasure.

"What an ass-fuck," she eventually called out, first groaning, then letting out an animalish mewl.

It was just what the big stud had waited for. He started to fuck the woman's asshole harder and harder: back and forth, back and forth, with his pistoning tool, turning the previous pain of each stroke into an increasing pleasure, for the little Carol.

"Make me your whore, sir, I want to serve you," was calling out the tiny mom. "Keep on fucking me, drive this monster cock of yours between my legs, into my asshole."

The super hung stud knew what she needed. She needed being dominated.

"Did you hear that, you boy?" said Craig to Scott, who was still jacking off. "She hasn't had enough, she wants more."

And with that, his hands relased her asscheeks and grabbed her pendulous boobs, starting to play with them. His cock was plunged in her rectum.

"Let's squeeze these big tits and milk you, honey," he shouted in her ears. "I like to fill my hands with big knockers like yours, whore. They were full of white fresh milk, when your son, here, was a kid, weren't they?"

The woman didn't answered, but Craig continued to Scott: "Look, boy, how I'm playing with mommy's big tits, look how she likes being impaled in the ass and milked. She is a cow, a little cow with big udders."

And to Carol: "You are a cow, bitch, aren't you? Say yes or I'll stop fucking you!"

"Yes, yes. . . but please, don't stop."

"Louder, bitch. Your son has to hear you. Look at him, baby, let him beating off and having fantasies about his beautiful mom. Tell him that you are a cow. Say it or I'll stop fucking your ass."

"Yes, yes, I say what you want. Son, forgive me, I'm a cow, he is milking my tits like a cow. . . ohhhhhh. . . fuck me, please, fuck me, sir."

The monster dick raping her asshole over and over had brought the tiny housewife slut to the brink of her first anal orgasm; now she was pleading him to ravage her no more virginal ass.

Craig tightened his grip and, taking hold of her jugs, lifted her up. Now her feet didn't touch the ground and she was swaying in mid air, impaled by the long shaft through her asshole.

The lovely tiny woman was screaming.

The black stud looked around: in the centre of the room Scott was beating off with increasing rhythm.

Effortlessly Craig walked to him: the weight of the poor mom was nothing for the strength of his arms.

"Here is your mom, boy. She is no more virgin, now: she has more than one foot of hard cock inside her ass. Look how small she is. Look how easily I can hold her with my cock. Look at her jugs in my hands. And she loves it. Don't you love to be cradled by your master like that, mommy?"

And without waiting her answer, Craig moved Carol around, till her body was facing her son, making her dance on his cock: back and forth, up and down.

Scott's prick bulged in his hot hands; its head pointed arrogantly to Carol's belly.

"Watch your mommy, boy and watch me. Mommy is mine, only mine. And I am inside her ass!"

These words were too much for the turned-on boy, for his glistening knob, already wet from the copious amount of pre-cum. He had reached the non-return point: the first jet sprayed from his wide-opened slit and landed on her navel; the second streamer reached Craig's hands, tightly cupped around her boobs; the third cum-rope splashed her pussy slit, mixing with the juices the trapped woman was starting to produce from her genitals.

It was incredible: the son had cum-splattered his loving mom, while she was held in mid air and ass-fucked by her big black master.

It had been the most depraved action the wicked stud had ever seen.

When Scott was finished, Craig carried Carol back to the couch and put her in the same position of before. His cock was still ramned inside her ass.

The little housewife held onto the back of the sofa, while her sodomizer continued to ravage her anus. Her eyes opened wide: she felt like the huge dick, firmly embedded in her ass, was going to come out of her mouth.

The repeated fucking of her asshole had pushed her over the edge: her orgasm exploded in a building crescendo.

Her voice pleaded with him: "Ohhhhhh, yes, fuck me, please, fuck my ass!"

This was what the big stud was waiting for. He wanted to hear this little woman begging for him to fuck her between the lush globes of her sweet unblemished butt, while his huge prick invaded her rectum.

"Keep fucking," Carol shouted deliriously. "You are hurting me and it's so great. Damned, keep it up, keep driving your stiff monster prick. How good it feels."

He liked the way that Carol spontaneously rocked with every deep stab he sent forth with his piercing member, till the big moment when the liquid spray would be shooting from the swollen cock-head.

His blasting tool pressed sharply to the hilt, as his meaty fingers pinched and squeezed against the beautiful asscheeks. All the while he felt quivering sensations in his balls: they were preparing to unleash a torrent of hot white sperm.

Craig resoundingly slapped the round buttocks as the first few droplets of seminal fluid began to edge out of the end of his spearing, torpedo-like tool.

"Here it comes, child. All for you, baby," he warned.

"Ohhhh, my god, ohhhh. . . I'm cumming, master, you make me cum, ohhhhhhh, daddy. . . thank you, thank you, sir," Carol moaned throatily.

It was incredible: the mature woman, the tiny slut was thanking the big, younger man for raping and spanking her own asshole: and her son was watching.

Craig's nervous hips responsively wiggled with rapacious lust: his stiff, rapier cock ravaged her sore anus one more time, while streams of hot sperm splashed from the end of his long, thick shaft.

The big stud watched enraptured, as Carol's hips rocked and her white, firm, bouncing breast-flesh swayed and jiggled.

When the unending torrent of cream ceased to erupt from his member, Craig pulled his cock out, with a lurid plop, from the devastated asshole, while Carol continued climaxing for several minutes.

When she was over, acute waves of pain were coming from the savage pummelling his commanding organ had ever so resolutely supplied.

"You are a winner, big man," Carol sighed with exhaustion, as she stretched out on the sofa. "When you fuck a girl she stays fucked."

"Well, mommy, that's the only way to fuck," Craig smiled and tenderly kissed the little mole on her left breast.

"You are a mess," said Craig to Carol. As a matter of fact, after the hard and long lovemaking with John, Craig and Scott, now her body was covered of dry male cum and her own pussy juices.

"You need a bath and a shower, baby. And me, too. Let's go."

And without esitation he scooped her up like a feather and got out of the room.

"Like Tarzan and his Jane," Scott observed in his thoughts, seeing his mom kicking her legs in the air and giggling like a schoolgirl, while Craig was carrying her in his massive arms and whispering sweet words in her ears.

Inside the bathroom, Craig moved easily Carol in his embrace and placed her over his shoulder. With his free hand he was able to regulate the water to the right temperature.

It was the second time, during that long night of sex, that Carol had been carried to the bathroom by those strangers. What was so exciting, for those big, much younger studs, to wash and soap the body of a woman of fifty-two? She could be their own mother and they loved to treat her like she was a child. Why? May be, was thinking Carol, because of her diminutive frame, despite her luscious tits and ass? Or may be because of her unblemished, baby-like skin, despite her mature age?

Craig stepped into the tub and lowered Carol. They both stood up, enjoying the warm jet cascading over their bodies.

He enjoyed caressing her small sexy body with his craving hands and fingers: underarms, breasts, nipples, asscheeks and her bald pink pussy.

She was crazy for that cock, so big that she could neither suck it in her tiny mouth, nor circle it with her little hands. Her tongue was running along the head and the shaft, exploring the pulsating surface of the whole member with feverish avidity.

He opened her pussy slit with his callous fingers and titillated her clit, making it erect and hard, like a miniature cock.

She let him do what he wanted. She only wanted to serve him in the most satisfactory way. She wanted be his sex slave.

He playfully sucked the edges and the undersides of her boobs and attached his lips to the crispy skin of her nipples and areolas, running his index finger around the contour of her fleshy mounds.

With big effort, she engulfed his bulbous cock-head inside her throat, lapping it with her darting tongue.

He put the palms of his hands over her round asscheeks and gently squeezed, tracing the furrow between the two rotundities and fingering the wrinkled shithole he had just deflowered. She gasped.

She planted a delicate kiss on the top of his prick; she bounced in his hands the big pack of his scrotum, like she was checking its weight, then her fingers and tongue caressed his testicles. He gasped.

Finally he lifted her by her hips and made their lips and tongues meeting in a voracious, mutual probe.

His cock was stiff again. With a rapid movement of his muscular arms, he slid the woman along his chest, rubbing his scrubby hairs over her tender titflesh and impaled Carol on his long shaft.

"My big cock is in your juicy beaver, honey. What a good pussy! Nice and wet. Did your husband and lovers put their cocks this deep, baby? Hey, my whole big piece of meat shoved up your cunt. Feels good, doesn't it, little one?" And Craig started fucking the beautiful wife just in the shower, with the warm water splashing their bodies.

He was wery fast. He sprayed her insides with his powerful jet, without giving her not even the time to cum; then came out of her hole and sat her on the edge of the tub.

He spread the soap over his palms and began to rub her skin very softly with his large hands. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch, while he moved over her entire body. He was very delicate, particularly with her armpits, breasts and pussylips, like she was indeed a little baby.

Then he washed himself and when he was finished he cleaned off both of them with vigorous jets of water from the sprinkler.

He picked up a large towel and dried themselves carefully, first the woman and then himself.

Finally he took a small bottle of perfume and sprayed it over her neck and breasts.

Craig get out of the bathroom with Carol: cradled, as always, in his arms.