Night Of Lust For A Small Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are going to fuck you, one at a time," Craig explained; and Nick's free hand was squeezing, now, one of her big jugs.

"And while you will take each of us up your cunt, you'll be sucking or jerking off the other pricks. Would you like that?"

Carol just moaned. Craig's dirty talk was turning her on, almost as much as Nick's fingers and hand.

"You'll have one cock up your cunt and one in your mouth at all times," he breathed. "And then we'll be going to fuck you up your asshole. What do you think, little one?"

Carol groaned: her excitement was growing.

The finger up her cunt was deeper. Nick wasn't even touching her clit and she was going crazy. The other finger was drilled past the second knuckle up her ass. For few seconds she felt like she would shit. Again! she thoughts, with fear and shame, remembering what happened in the living room, after the hard spanking and ass-invasion.

"And after being all fucked and banged, till you cannot stand up by yourself, do you know what we are going to do?" Craig was talking like he was telling her a fairy story.

"No, what?" Carol asked, squirming crazily.

"We are going to give you a cum-bath. You know what is it? You know what a cum-bath is, little cock-teaser?"

She had a pretty fair idea, but now she wanted hearing it from him.

"We are going to pull out and cum all over you, all over your cock-teasing face. Would you like that, bitch?"

Carol began whimpering as she writhed on Nick's probing fingers. If they didn't fuck her soon, she was going to cum without them. She was hot, she had never felt so hungry for cock.

"You are going to taste more cum than you ever thought existed, little mommy. Because you have in front of you the greatest cum-producers you could find in the country. Forget your husband, forget your boyfriends, forget your son too: they are nothing. We can fuck you and cum all over you, till tomorrow; we can drill your holes till you are spitting cum from your mouth. Understand, whore? We are going to make you eating our cum; and what you are not eating we are going to plaster all over your cock-teasing face. We are going to blind you with spunk. We are going to give you a sperm-shampoo. Ready for that, baby?"

The horny woman whimpered and moaned. Her cunt felt like it was melting. She wanted cock inside her so bad. Any cock. The bigger, the stiffer, the uglier the better. She wanted a cock up her ass too. She wanted a cock up her cunt and up her ass and a third in her mouth at the same time. And a cum-bath; she had enjoyed the tit fucking she got from John: now she would love all that cum from four horny men. They were so big and strong! They were cum-producer, as Craig said; she didn't care if she gagged, if she chocked and drowned in cum. This was going to be the orgy of her life, something she would never forget.

"Fuck me now, big men! Please, fuck me!" she begged. "I can't wait any longer! I need cock! I need cock inside me so bad!"

Only at this moment John, who was still sitting on a chair and jerking off slowly, noticed another presence in the kitchen. It was Scott.

After the savage fucking of his mother, who was carried by Craig to the bathroom, the boy sat, alone, on the couch of the living room. How much time? He didn't know. When he heard some loud voices, coming from somewhere, he stood up and walked, following the noise. People were shouting and smiling in the kitchen. He entered, but nobody noticed him: the attention of all the men was focused on Carol and her sex-performance. He heard Craig talking about the Carol's gang-bang they were going to give her and he remained silent all the time. He was gaping open-mouthed at his mom and her outfit, hardly believing his eyes. It was the most arousing, the most exciting combination of depravity and cock-teasing he could imagine. Here was his middle-aged mother, dressed like a girl, offering herself to a crowd of young, tall, athletic guys, to fulfil their wild lustfulness.

"Come here, kid," said John; and when Scott went up to him, he reached out and his strong arms took the boy and accommodated him on his lap.

They were both naked. Soon the large hand of the giant was on Scott's crotch and gently circled the soft member: a nice, young, eight-inch, when fully erect, cock.

"Enjoy the fun with me, kid," grinned John. "Enjoy mommy's porno movie: it's all free." And his fingers continued their dirty caresses.

"Why don't we put the little bitch on the table?" suggested Craig, while the other two men were still fondling and fingering Carol. "She can fuck and suck all of us, there."

With a couple of quick movements of his arm, he swept away all the stuff from the table top, making it ready for them.

"Yeah, let's bang you over there, little whore," said Nick, scooping up Carol and carrying her to the table, where he laid her gently on the wooden surface and positioned her on all fours.

Obediently, the woman let him doing what he wanted. She was a sight to behold, in her black garter belt and matching stockings, her upturned ass and dangling tits.

Tom climbed onto the table behind her. His cock jutted out in front of him and bounced up and down ridiculously. He took it in hand, shoved it down between Carol's thighs and moved forward. His cock-shaft eased slowly between the swollen lips of her oily cunt.

"Shove it all the way in," shouted John. "Deep up her cunt!"

Tom cupped Carol's breasts with his fingers and tightened. He played with them for several minutes, then he released his grip and circled her narrow waist: she was steadily embraced to him.

The woman smiled as Craig and Nick climbed onto the table in front of her. She had one man's cock up her cunt and she was preparing herself to double-suck two other huge bloated pricks. Carol felt a flush of pride go through her: all those men were twenty or thirty years younger than she was; at fifty-two, four young guys found her highly desirable: their hard-on proved it. They could be her sons and they were treating her like she was an eighteen years old cheerleader. What a mature woman wouldn't be proud of it?

John continued to masturbate the boy. His hand felt very warm and, much to Scott's surprise, not bad at all.

Also his words were captivating.

"Watch, kid, watch your mom; doesn't she look nice? Watch how turned on she's. Watch how hungry of cock she's. And watch the big men: they are ready to fuck her all together and she's loving it. What a bitch, what a beautiful little bitch is your mom."

"Yes, sir, yes," murmured Scott. John's expert workout was getting its effects.

"Watch those jugs! Don't you would like to suck on them?"

"Yes, sir, yes. . . ohhhhhhh!!" The large hand was tightly squeezing the cock-shaft; the cock-head had turned red.

"And you would like to fuck your mommy, don't you, nasty son?"

"Yeeeees. . . ohhhh. . . I can't hold, please, sir, please!" Pre-cum was oozing from the stiffened cock

Craig and Nick were kneeling on the table in front of Carol, whose boobs, now, were dangling sexily. Their cocks were jutting out and she grabbed hold of them gamely, curling her fingers around the hugely swollen shafts. Then, without being told to do it, she forced her mouth down onto each of them and flicked her tongue about wildly.

Meanwhile Tom humped her steadily from behind.

Her cunt-lips had warped lewdly around the gross shaft and he was forcing more and more into her, ramming every last inch up her stretched pussy: she had the perfect build for taking cock deep. He ran his hands over her belly and traced the taut straps of her black garters with his fingers.

Nick and Craig were smearing their cock-heads all over Carol's face, leaving traces of pre-cum juice all up her cheeks. Her body was bucked forward again and again by Tom's cock thrusts and she lined up Nick's and Craig's cocks so that the forward motion forced her mouth against each of them. She was able to take inside her throat the full length of Nick's, but Craig's was too thick and only its head disappeared into her.

"She is taking all of my cock. What a little bitch!" said Tom proudly, watching as his twelve inches were embedded up the sweet pussy of the petite woman.

Indeed she looked like a pretty little doll there, on the table, between the three black, big, horny men: her face, even when wrapped around a bloated cock, looked so nice and girlish. Her big tits swung down heavily beneath her and there was a hollow in the small of her back. She had her ass raised high in the air for Tom and her legs were spread as wide as they would go. Her cunt stretched grossly around the huge, ugly cock and her pussy-lips folded back in on themselves, each time he rammed into her.

Watching the three men work over his mom and feeling the big grip around his cock-shaft had made Scott more and more aroused: his dick was hardening like a rock. Expertly, the giant started to caress and tickle Scott's nipples: this made the boy jumping rhythmically on his lap.

"Mom is horny, kid. She's taking three big cocks at the same time. Watch her tits, watch them bouncing!"

Now John had started gently fingering Scott's ass hole.

"Sir, you make me cum."

Suddenly, John reached around and his strong arms lifted Scott up, easily like he was weightless, in spite of his hundred-sixty pounds.

"Who is your master?" asked John. "Who is in control of you and your small mommy?"

"You, sir, you."

The giant, now, had mouthed Scott's cock and was salivating it with his probing tongue, raising throbs of pleasure through the body of his new victim.

"And who owns your mom? Who is her daddy? Say: who is the daddy here?" shouted John, lowering again the boy and gazing at him.

Scott was loosing any control: his cock was ready to burst.

"You, sir, you are."

"Say better, dude. Say what I am," ordered the giant.

"Sir, you are. . . my mom's daddy."

"And who fucked her silly? Who? Tell me! Right now!" He was cupping and squeezing Scott's ball-sac with his callous palm.

"You, master, you fucked her, you fucked her. . . silly. Ohhhhh. . . here it comes. . . it comes. . . I'm coming."

And finally the bloated cock exploded, spurting its load. Gobs of white spunk erupted from the prick-head like from a geyser and flowed through the air, splashing onto the floor.

A savage grin enlarged on John's face; he had made a second victim: after the mother, he had conquered also the son. Now Carol and Scott were ready for the next degrading step.

Carol was still having a good time. She was really busy: as Tom fucked her, she was sucking alternately as much as she could of Craig's and Nick's cocks. Her tiny hands squeezed the big shafts and shucked them up and down, then shifted lower, to tease each set of swollen balls.

"I want to fuck the baby for a while; I want to sample that sweet pussy for myself," said Nick suddenly.

Tom's cock withdraw from her cunt and the woman was flipped over onto her back. She waited patiently, her legs hooked up and spread wide, her black stockings stretched taut up her thighs. She watched the three monster cocks bounce and sway, as the men re-arranged themselves.

Her cunt gaped wide open, almost as if it had been folded inside out. The pink cunt-lips glistened like peeled-back slices of rubber. Nick had no trouble finding the hole with his cock. He climbed between her legs and eased all of his huge throbbing prick into her in one move. Her cunt was so wet and greasy: it sucked him inside the hole.

It was an interesting sensation, thought Carol, to have another cock in her womb, so soon after the first one. She could compare the feel of the two giant pricks. Nick's seemed to fill her differently and not just because it was thicker: It had a slight curve and it moulded her cunt differently.

"Fuck, she's so wet!" Nick groaned. "And so wide. Shit, I could stick my forearm up inside her!"

He began pumping his ass back and forth, driving his giant hard-on in and out of her. He fucked her with slow, steady motions, angling his cock first to the left, then to the right. Each time he slid forward, his cock disappeared to the balls. She was taking every last bloated inch with her sucking pussy. His cock-head felt as if it was being buried up in her chest somewhere.

Craig and Tom were kneeling on either side of her face, and suddenly Carol felt their heavy cock-heads lying across her cheeks. For a few moments both men played around a little, smearing their cock-heads into her face and poking them into the sockets of her eyes, so that she couldn't see anything. Finally both cock-heads were laid to the sides of her pretty mouth.

"Lick both cocks at once, baby. Suck both heads," Craig instructed. "I like to see a sweet little woman like you with two cocks in her mouth."

Carol smiled up at him and obeyed, putting both cocks together and flicking her pink tongue all over both of them wildly. She also tried to fold her full lips over both cock-heads, but they were too big. She had to content herself with the first and then with the second one, in rapid succession. The two huge purple prick-heads looked truly gross lain across her red mouth.

The orgy continued. Hands were all over Carol: on her breasts, on her ass, on her armpits, on her neck. And when Nick had fucked her for quite some time, Craig took his place between her legs. He fucked her for ten minutes, then he was replaced again by Tom. Before an hour was up, the three men had fucked Carol at least twice and none of them had yet climaxed.

This was not true for Carol. After may be twenty minutes she began cumming and from then on every eight minutes, or so, she seemed to climax again. She was soon limp and helpless with pleasure and the men could do absolutely everything with her. She looked like some inflated sex doll, existing only to fuck and suck.

"You guys, are you ready to sandwich-fuck her?" Craig called out after what seemed like hours of fucking and sucking.

"Sandwich-fuck her? With our cocks?" Tom gasped. "We would split her in half! She could never take it. She's not bigger than a child, she's too small."

"This little bitch can take anything," Craig announced. And that seemed to settle the matter. There were no further protests, as Carol was set up for the grossest gang-fuck of her life.

Craig laid on his back on the table, his long, thick prick jutting up through his fist. Carol was manhandled easily by Nick, who made her squatting over Craig; then he lowered her small body down onto the stiff prick and it slid easily up her hopelessly wide and wet pussy. She sank down onto him gratefully, feeling the full length of his cock inside her. She leaned forward and pushed her tits onto his chest: she was too short to mash them onto his face.

Tom clutched at the rear strap of her garter belt and lowered himself down toward the puckered ring of her asshole. He planted his cock-head on the tight circle and pressed forward. Her asscheeks dented deeply as he put more and more pressure behind his foot-long cock. He braced the shaft with one hand, so it wouldn't bend.

It seemed to take forever, but eventually Carol's asshole relaxed and allowed Tom's huge cock-head inside her. He kept on pressing, forcing more and more cock up her ass. Four, five, six inches disappeared and it seemed that would be all. He rested, with half of his cock embedded up her ass.

"I can feel your hard-on, Tom!" Craig croaked. "I can feel your cock ploughing up her ass!"

Tom continued to press on: seven, eight, nine inches slid up her ass. He didn't care if he could hurt her, but the woman was not complaining: she rested quite calmly on top of Craig, as it was normal, for her, to be abused in this way.

Ten, eleven and twelve inches disappeared up the asshole, till Tom's balls were nestled on top of Craig's: all the cock was buried up Carol's anus. She had two enormous, black cocks stuck up inside her at the same time.

"Beautiful! Fucking beautiful!" shouted John from his chair, still keeping the exhausted Scott in his arms, while his huge palm was gently dwarfing the now deflated cock.

"Watch your sandwiched mom, boy! Watch how easily she's stuffed by two cocks! Watch the bimbo!"

Scott was shocked: his beautiful mom was laying on the kitchen's table, wearing only a garter belt and a pair of stockings, while two black, young males were double-fucking her and another one was ready to join them. She was played and handled by these guys like she was no more than a sex toy.

"Watch carefully: your mom is our doll," exclaimed John again, as if he had read in his mind. "But don't worry; before we are leaving, I'll put you and mommy in bed with me: all together! Okay, boy? And so I can teach you how to fuck her sweet pussy and her round ass. Okay, boy?"

"Okay, master," said feebly Scott.

"Louder, kid! I want to hear you clearly! And hear you saying that you can fuck your mother only when you get my permission. Understood? Repeat what your master told you, boy."

"Yes, master: I can fuck my. . . mother only with your permission."

"Good boy, good boy," said John, finally satisfied.

"Beautiful! Fucking beautiful!" echoed Nick, watching the double penetration. "Now all what the girl needs is a cock in her mouth and she's all set. How about a triple-fuck, baby? How about three giant hard-on inside your sweet little body at the same time?"

"Go ahead, Nick!" shouted Craig, who was still screwing Carol's pussy. "Cram your cock in her mouth! Shove your prick all the way down her throat! Three cocks inside the lady: triple-fuck her!"

Nick's big cock was thrusting out from his crotch. He moved around in front of Carol and shoved his member into her face. She grabbed and stuffed it between her lips, cramming as much of the prick as she could into her mouth, as if she was out to set some kind of record for the number of cock-inches she could take inside her holes at the same time.

Nick's cock bumped the roof of her mouth and dangled deep down into her throat. Her lips stretched to tearing point around the huge shaft. She breathed through her nose, her nostrils flaring. And she began to suck, her head bobbing up and down eagerly. She absorbed the full length of Nick's prick at one gulp; the cock-head felt like it was throbbing halfway to her belly.

What a weird, kinky sensation it was, she thought, to have three cocks inside her all together. It didn't compare to anything she had ever felt before.

She was so hopelessly stuffed with cocks. Each hole in her body was plugged with cock-meat: it was gross and obscene and she loved every second of it. She felt as she was the centre of so much sex energy, impaled on three giant hard-on. Three massive cocks were throbbing inside her and she was taking all of them comfortably.

"Fuck the little bitch! Fuck the shit out of the cock-teaser!" Craig grunted from below. His huge cock trembled deep inside her wet sucking cunt.

"Yeah, fuck her, Tom," Nick added. "Ram your cock all the way up her sweet ass. Sodomize the shit out of her!"

Tom was driving his prick in and out of her tight asshole, spreading her asscheeks wide with his hands. His cock was drilled up inside her and his balls smacked down again and again on top of Craig. Carol's pretty asscheeks quivered and tensed after each thrust.

Craig was trying his best to fuck her from below. He was knifing his cock up between her pussy lips with short, quick jerks of his hips. His shaft was buried to the balls: all of it deep up her cunt-hole.

Two men could feel their granite hard-on pulsing next to each other, only separated by a thin wall of skin.

Nick's legs were resting, wide apart, on the kitchen's table. He supported the base of his prick with one hand, but the rest of the shaft was sucked by Carol's pretty mouth. Each time she was driven forward by Tom's harsh jerks, her face was rammed down onto Nick's cock.