Night Of Lust For A Small Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sounds of sex filled the room. There were wet, slurping sounds from Carol's mouth and gooey, squishy sounds from her cock-stuffed pussy and ass. There were grunts and groans from the three black, horny men. And there were, of course, the swear words. Carol was called all manner of dirty names: her ears burned at the harshness of what they called her.

"Cock-teasing little bitch! Dirty, cock-sucking babe! Hot, horny little whore! Slut wife! Cum-sucking mom!" they shouted.

"Make room for me, pals, I want to fuck the little thing," shouted John all of a sudden, standing up, with the now deflated Scott still firmly cradled in his arms. He sat the boy on the chair and told him: "Watch carefully, kid, and learn how daddy's taking your mom!"

The three black cocks came out of Carol's body and Craig, Tom and Nick freed the woman from their embraces, leaving her alone, prone on the table's surface: exhausted for the long lovemaking, but still aroused and not yet spent.

John approached Carol, wrapped his powerful hands around her body and hoisted her up, keeping her suspended in mid air, in horizontal position, easily like she was a feather.

When his craving mouth made contact with her navel, he started kissing and licking her belly button. The woman was moaning and squirming, her legs kicking in the air, her round breasts wobbling on her chest like delicious hills of jello.

Now John's monster cock was fully erect in all its splendor and he lowered a little bit his victim, as the long prick caressed the smooth skin of her back.

"Daddy's here, baby," he murmured in her ears, like talking to a child. "Do you like my big cock, little one, don't you?"

"Ohhhhh. . . yeeees . . . give me your monster cock. . . please, daddy!"

"Okay, honey, you got it; out of this stuff, now."

And with that, he put her on the crook of his left arm, while the meaty fingers of his free hand slid under the garter belt, which was still circling her waist, and tore off: in few seconds belt, garters and stockings were no more than shredded pieces of material in his fist.

"For you, boy; it's mommy's gift," and John threw the ruined outfit to the astonished Scott, who collected it in his hands.

"Naked! You are naked, baby! Naked for me!" the big man shouted. He cupped her buns in his palms and lifted her up, her little hands resting, for balance, on his large shoulders.

She was so petite and light and he was so big and strong that he could move her like she was floating in the air. Little tremors of pleasure were running through her body.

"Oh god, oh god, daddy," she was screaming, her eyes rolling up with the force of her unending orgasm.

"Who's the better man?" John asked her.

"You are, daddy, you are!" she screamed.

"Who's your boss?" he asked again as he put her opening over the head of his shaft.

"You are, daddy, ohhhhhh. . . you're bigger, stronger, your cock is the biggest, ohhhhhh. . . my goooood," John had started to move the head of his dick around in circles at the entrance of her pussy; then he rubbed the hard prick over her clit and she went off again and again.

"Are you ever going to fuck somebody else again, without my permission, little whore?"

"No, daddy, never! I swear! Please, give me your cock; please, daddy, play with my pussy!"

Scott was speechless. This stud was violently dominating and debasing his mother, like she was no more than his sex slave. She called him "daddy" like it was the most normal thing for a woman who was more than twice his age. She was totally dwarfed by the young man and handled by his huge, strong hands like a toy.

"Ahhhhhhhhh. . . . gawwwwwwdddddd!!!"

A long, high pitched shriek echoed in the kitchen: the ruthless giant had impaled, up the hilt, with only one thrust, the small Carol, inserting all of his sixteen inches in her little cunt, inside her womb.

And now the young stud was carrying effortlessly, around the room, the older, screaming woman, naked as the day when she was born, with his cock firmly planted in her stretched pussy.

Only one of his huge hands was sufficient to support her small, tight butt; the other one was roaming over her upper body, enjoying and playing with the roundness of the big naked tits and the tenderness of the silk-soft skin of her shaved armpits.

He lifted Carol up and left her fall again onto his dick; he bounced her up and down his cock for several times; he made her cumming and cumming.

The woman enjoyed being bobbed along the meaty bar of her man; she loved this strong big stud, who sucked and devoured her breasts like they were his sweet dessert; she liked to be handled by this kind of brute like a rag doll.

Finally John pulled her out of his long shaft and turned her around, with his hands around her waist, till the woman was facing the audience and everyone could see her wide-open, wet dripping cunt and her running juices. Little moans and gasps were coming from her mouth: she was totally helpless in his strong embrace.

The hot performance of the two lovers was highly erotic. Craig and the other two guys were watching, with increasing excitement: John had interrupted their long triple assault to the beautiful, gorgeous housewife, but their cocks were still hard like iron.

Craig approached the fucking couple.

"Give me the bimbo!" shouted and literally tore the woman off John's arms, driving his big shaft into her open pussy; then it was Tom's and Nick's turn and John's again. For the next sixty minutes, Carol was repeatedly fucked, in standing position, by the four guys. Her lower orifices were penetrated without rest: all the men, excluding John, took possession of her pussy and her ass.

The giant abstained from her rear hole just for two reasons: her anal channel still required too much time to be accustomed to his monster cock and, in addition, he had planned to sodomize the small wife in a private session, the day after, only in front of her son.

Tom and Nick tried something more: they sandwiched the woman between their cocks, one in her pussy and the other one in her ass; she was so short, that the two shafts, fully inserted in her holes, took her suspended in mid air, like she was flying between them.

During the long fucking she got from the four guys, Carol's naked body never touched the ground; she was passed on from one to another man's arms: like they were playing with a human doll. She lost count of how many times she came; on the contrary, no one of her ravishers ejaculated.

"I want to spurt in her face," Craig groaned. "I want to shoot hot cum all over her cock-teasing face."

It seemed that the other guys were in complete agreement with this suggestion, because suddenly everyone stopped fucking Carol.

The black guy cradled her one last time in his arms, placing eager kisses on her nipples and areolas and flicking her erect clit with his tongue; then he carried the white woman to the table and laid her down on her back.

Tom and Nick knelt on either side of her head and jerked off, aiming their pricks to her face. Craig straddled her rib cage and fucked her swollen tits.

"All over her cock-sucking face!" John was shouting. "Spray her with cum, drown the babe with jism!" He was watching closely the foursome over the table.

For a long minute the area above Carol's achingly pretty face was a blur of motion. Fists were running up and down swollen cocks; even Craig quit fucking her breasts and held his prick in a tight grip above her mouth as he jerked off. Carol gazed up at the three cocks helplessly, knowing too well what was about to happen. She wandered vaguely: what was it about her cute, childlike body that made them longing to soil and splatter her pretty face with sperm? Why weren't they content to ejaculate up her pussy or up her ass or in her mouth? It seemed a bit silly to do this, but all of them were well determined to want it. She could tell, by the light in their eyes, that this thrilled them more than cumming any other way.

Something hot, wet and gooey splashed across her cheek, over the bridge of her nose and across her forehead. Carol just had time to turn her head towards Tom's

spurting prick before it shot a huge jet of jism into her left eye. She clenched shut both eyes instinctively, but it was too late. Thick silver cum glittered across her eye socket, like an eye-patch. Her lashes were drenched in creamy cum.

"Fuck, look at that!" Nick gasped. And as he watched, Tom's prick shot off another cum-jet that looped over Carol's nose and went skippering across her other cheek. The silver jet ended up over her ear.

"Splatter her cock-sucking face, drench the little whore in cum!" John croaked. His fist was pumping his monster cock wildly, when another spray of cum hit Carol directly on her face. It shot across both her eyebrows and ended up dangling there like some weird silver ribbon. The cum seeped slowly down into her eyes.

Nick could hold back himself no longer. Even before Tom quit spurting, he too was jetting thick streamers of spunk into Carol's face. So far most of Tom's jism had splattered the upper part of her lovely face, Nick concentrated on her mouth. He splashed wad after wad of slimy cum across her half open lips and immediately the woman gaped her mouth open in response.

He spurted jet after jet across and into her mouth, while Tom shot off the last of his cum across her forehead. Spunk poured onto her outstretched tongue, coated her lips, hung off her teeth. Soon her mouth was full and sperm drooled down her cheeks like cream. Carol made no effort to swallow: she knew the men would find it more exciting if they could watch her swill the cum about in her mouth.

Soon her lips, chin, cheeks and nose were glittering with cum from Nick's spurting cock. And still he was not through. He tilted his prick down till it was only few inches from her overflowing mouth, and he shot off two more huge jets between her drooling lips. Carol began gagging slightly.

Tom and Nick, now, were totally spent; when they left the table, they were replaced by John, who kneeled in front of the woman, alongside of Craig. Carol was facing the two biggest cocks of her life.

The black stud tilted his cock up to her splattered face and he began, not so much to spurt, as to ooze string after string of thick, shimmering cum. It began pouring from his cock-head in one unending stream as he squeezed the shaft and ran his hand up and down on it. It was like if he was milking the cock, pumping out the flowing cum in thick, heavy drafts. The spunk dropped steadily onto Carol's upturned, already drenched face. He moved his shaft around above her, as he came, so that the thick ropes of sperm slopped onto her mouth, nose, cheeks and forehead: anywhere he wanted. He decorated her face, piling his heavy cream on top of that already pasted there by Tom and Nick.

The sight of the small Carol covered in jism, while his friend was performing his gross act and spraying her face with so plentiful sperm, was too much for John's hardening, bloated prick: his cum was irresistibly urging. His cock-head cracked open and suddenly a three foot jet shot out and splattered up the entire length of the woman's body. It started in her pubic area, arced up over her belly to the left of her navel, crossed her rib cage and ended up her left tit, just over the little mole. It looked like a shiny strip of paint up her milky white naked body.

Craig was still oozing: Carol's passive face was progressively disappearing under the thick blanket of sperm. She was barely recognizable as human.

"Drench her! Drown the hot bitch!" Tom croaked.

"So much cum! So much fucking cum!" Nick hissed.

It seemed as Craig's cock would never stop drooling spunk. If anything, the silver jizz seemed to pour out in thicker and thicker streams, as time passed. Occasionally the long rope of white slime would snap and there would be an audible splatter as the spunk slopped into Carol's eye, or onto her cheek. But mostly of the goo flowed steadily, in a monstrously thick and slimy stream.

He looped cum across her forehead, along her nose and over both her clogged eyes. He draped elastic ribbons of it over her mouth, chin and cheeks, until Carol's poor face was awash with cum. The silver jizz poured off her face and onto her neck in torrents. Her open mouth was filled to capacity with a shimmering silver pool. She looked as though she was wearing some gross mask of sperm.

At the same time John had spurted other jets. Suddenly, Carol's belly, rib cage and breasts were striped with semen, shiny and glistening with it. She began to laugh hysterically, as if this was the greatest joke in the world. She watched with interest as more of the hot jizz shot out into her.

"All over your cock-teasing little body," John croaked, still jerking off vigorously. Another jet splatter across her tits. He soiled both nipples and filled her navel to overflowing.

While Craig had decorated her face, he was determined, now, to decorate her round boobs with the last shots. He moved his cock, in concentric circles, over her jugs, around the nipples, like the two fleshy mounds were cakes he was spreading with cream.

"You have drown the little bitch! She's fucking drown in cum!" somebody shouted from the crowd of people surrounding the couple.

The eroticism of this performance was at the maximum level.

"Unbelievable. . . unbelievable," was whispering Scott, watching the possessive treatment this stud was giving to mom's nice breasts: the same breasts from which she had suckled him, when he was a newborn; the same breasts he was craving for, during the last year.

One more thick rope of cum, from Craig, slopped down onto her face and the last one, from John, oozed between her tits, where the monster cock slid back and forth, poking her under the chin.

For a while there wasn't a sound in the room. All the four men, and Scott, were staring down in fascination at the cum-drenched housewife. She had got, finally, the cum-bath of her life, like those men had promised.

Her face was a blotched and distorted mess, disfigured by gobs and swirls of sperm. Her eyes and mouth were just pools of silver cum. Her forehead, cheeks, chin and nose were all glittering with thick wads of slime. Her nice chest and belly were covered by creamy jism.

Carol laid there in a daze, doing her best to breath through one clear nostril. She didn't even try to swallow all the cum in her mouth: she let it slop and drool from her lips lazily. She brought up her tiny hands eventually and tried to clear her eyes of goo, but it was hopeless and she gave up. Her face felt weighted down under all the sperm.

"Let's clean you up, baby," a voice murmured over her. Then the woman was vaguely aware of being raised off the table and carried in arms across the kitchen.

It was John. He had beckoned Scott to go ahead and the boy had immediately obeyed, walking to the main bathroom, whilst the stud was following him, with the exhausted Carol cradled in his arms like a baby.

Scott opened the door, allowing the couple to enter. The bathroom was very comfortable, with a large shower-cabin, which could give easy access to all of them. Nobody had spoken: it was quite natural, now, that the boy joined his mother and her "daddy" in the shower.

Scott set up the sprinkler to the right temperature and the water started flowing. John sat Carol over his big hands and helped her to wrap her legs around his back: she seemed enjoying the warm fluid, which cascaded over her body and removed from it the slimy coating, spurted by all those cocks.

They stood there for several minutes; after the long, rough manhandling from the four men, the woman delighted in being embraced to that big stud, whose massive arms were giving her all the protection she needed. Her body was progressively and irresistibly enveloped in a warm sensation of pleasure she couldn't drive back. She felt totally relaxing and loosing control; therefore, when an urgent desire to pee raised up from her bladder, she forgot any decency and let go: a yellow stream gushed from her crotch, ran across John's body and merged with the hot water.

The young giant watched Carol pissing; her shamessly act increased his sense of power over the petite woman.

"Piss, little one, piss. Dont't be shy, daddy's here," he said.

And to Scott: "Watch your mom, boy: she's pissing herself like a little baby. Watch how she loves being cradled by her daddy."

No reply from Scott; but his eyes didn't show amazement or surprise: he was becoming more and more accustomed to all the debasing performances of his mother, during that night.

When Carol finished urinating, John lowered her to her feet and made her standing up in the shower: his tall, large body towered the small woman.

He switched off the water.

"Let's hose her down, let's piss on the little bitch!" the giant groaned; and he started emptying his bladder on her. The fluid was hitting her neck and her breasts; it was running down across her belly, her pussy lips, her ass and her legs; it made loud splattering sounds as it cascaded over her body.

"What's the matter with you?" he said to Scott. "Piss on her, you wimp! This bimbo likes the golden shower!"

These words removed any restraints from the boy's mind and a second stream of piss hit Carol's body: it was coming, now, from her loving son's cock.

John pushed the woman down and arranged her to a sitting position on the cabin's floor.

"Piss on her face, dude! Piss on the little bitch!" he growled.

Both of them were now directing their piss-spray onto her face.

She tilted back her head helplessly and let them do what they wished. She tried not to breath, not to inhale the bitter piss, but with a low groan of lust she gave up and opened her mouth wide. The two streams splattered against her gaping lips and into her mouth.

She felt the splattering jets against her eyes, nose, forehead and hairs. Piss spouted lewdly from her mouth.

"What a whore! Fuck, this little piece is a game for anything!" John groaned.

When the golden streams stopped, the poor Carol steamed with piss.

John bent down and took the woman by her armpits, moving her to a standing position; then he switched on, again, the hot water.

He reached for the shampoo and gently lathered and rinsed her hairs. He repeated the same operation over her entire body, with a shower gel, gently massaging her chest, belly and legs. When he rubbed the soap over her tits and twat, he couldn't help to finger her long nipples, her wrinkled areolas and her pink pussy lips.

Scott cupped her tits from behind and squeezed them tenderly, tweaking her buds between thumb and forefinger; he was lightly kissing the tender skin of her neck and her arms.

They rinsed the woman and then themselves, enjoying the water's flow for several minutes.

When all of them were out of the shower, again John scooped up the small, wet dripping Carol and approached Scott, who was drying himself with a clean towel. With the woman firmly cradled in his arms, he said: "Boy, your mom is my property. Understand? I can fuck her anyhow and any time, okay?"

"Yes, sir, I know."

"But I can let you fuck her, if you like. Do you want to fuck your pretty mommy?"

"Yes, sir, I want."

"All right, boy, you can fuck your mom. But only when I'll decide it. Because I'm the master, here. Don't forget it. Okay?"

"Yes, sir, you are the master, here."

"Good. And you, little one," continued John to the still dripping wet Carol, lifting her up a bit and placing, over her navel and clit, tender kisses which raised girlish giggles from her mouth, "Do you want to fuck your son? Do you want a good, young cock? Do you want a double fucking, in your pussy and your ass, by your son and your daddy?"