Night of Passion

Story Info
Amy and Jamie still have time for passion.
2.7k words
4.05
13.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie wakes up and turns over to see what time it is, the clock flashes 6.00am in his face, almost as if it is mocking him, due to it being a well known fact that Amy will not be home until about 8.30am.'At least its Friday' he thinks. He sits up in bed and opens the curtains letting the dawn light fill the bedroom. He lets out a sigh, gets out of bed and moves directly to the bathroom. Turning on the shower he lets the hot water awaken his body as he moves to soak himself completely. Taking his time in the shower he smothers his body in Africa shower gel, as red as blood, and rubs it into his pale flesh, as he rubs it in he imagines Amy is doing it for him, like when they were teenagers, when they were so carefree. His mind goes back to one of his many sleepovers at young Amy's house, he slipped into the shower next to an already wet and clean Amy, and he massaged the same shower gel that he uses now into her beautiful breasts as her delicate hands stroked his growing cock. Caught up in this memory his cock was growing on its own accord. Jamie looks down at it and sighs again. Quickly he dries himself and dresses ready to go to work himself, he looks in the mirror at his reflection 'I look good in a suit, who would of thought it?' he pleasantly thinks to himself. He strides down stairs and puts the kettle on to find the silly little note Amy always leaves him. 'Morning my lovely xxx' this puts a smile on his face as he drinks his tea and hurriedly eats a piece of toast. He looks at the kitchen clock seeing to his dismay that it 7.45am and he must leave to catch the underground to get to work on time. Wiping the toast crumbs of his face, again wishing Amy was back to brush his face, oh how he loves her touching him, he leaves the house.

At 8.00am Amy unlocks the door knowing she had missed seeing Jamie three days in a row now. Dumping her bag on the table in the hall, she notices there is a message on the phone, pushing play she starts taking her uniform off as she listens.

'Morning my sweet, I miss you' says Jamie's voice with the rush of London traffic behind him.

Smiling now Amy picks up her clothes and walks up stairs in just her underwear, chucking her work clothes on her bed she shoves jeans and a t-shirt on, and runs back downstairs. Entering the kitchen she sees all the toast crumbs on the table, wiping them up with a damp cloth she mutters to herself 'after three years you would think he would learn'.

After making sure the kitchen was presentable she checks out the living room, 'not bad' she thinks to herself 'just run the hoover round'.

With her music turned up loud she whizzes round with the hoover. After this Amy goes upstairs takes all her clothes off and climbs into bed, sniffing where Jamie had been laying she slowly drifts off.

***Amy dreams; lying in the tall grass speckled with daisies, the sun beats down on her soft skin warming her whole body. Completely alone she thinks how peaceful this is and how content she is with life. A shadow conceals the sun allowing her to open her eyes to see Jamie stood above her; he gradually lowers himself on her kissing her lips so gently. He lifts of her top and pulls down her skirt leaving her led in just her underwear, still resting on top of her he begins to caress and stroke her body, every inch, from her ears to her knees. Amy opens her mouth to speak and Jamie shushes her with another kiss more passionate than the last. His fingers trace there way to her breasts tickling her nipples, he removes her bra and teases her by running his tongue down her neck across her shoulders and around her nipple. Silently and softly his free hand had snaked its way to her knickers and pulled them down and was stroking her inner thighs. Now completely naked Amy attempted to talk again, just as Jamie forced a finger into her now wet pussy. With a gasp from Amy, Jamie continued to rub and circle her clit causing her to moan and buck her hips. Jamie rips of his clothes and places his pulsing cock against Amy's pussy not letting it enter, just pressing it against Amy's now very sensitive clit. Amy leans up to kiss down Jamie's neck, with that he thrust his hips to push his whole cock right into...***

Amy wakes up hot, flustered and dripping. As reality sinks in once again, she moans out loud as she wants Jamie so badly. Her uncontrollable hands wonder across her aching body, she tilts her head to see what time it is, 4.00pm! Jamie will be home in two hour. Amy jumps out of bed, cursing at herself for sleeping in, and straight into the shower washing off all signs of her lovely wet dream with her yellow shower gel. With a towel wrapped around her body she sits at the little desk/vanity table by the window in the bedroom. She brushes her wet hair so it cascades down her back, then first coats root to tip in hair serum, then just the tips in mouse. Running her hands through a few times, next she leaves it. Now moving her concentration to her body she, firmly massages moisturiser into her knees and calves leaving her legs silky smooth. Amy throws on her black silk dressing gown, sets up candles in the bedroom and heads to the kitchen; luckily she had been planning this meal in her head for the last three days and had hidden all the food she had prepared in the back of the fridge and cupboards. She laid the table for two, placing a candle in the middle and positioned the food around it, cheddar, soft cheese, brie, feta, ham, sausages, crackers, bread, bagels, nachos, salsa, pineapple, strawberries, marshmallows, dipping chocolate, cake, meringue etc, more food then they would ever eat. Putting on soft music and leaving the scene set.

Amy goes upstairs to continue finishing herself off. Digging through her bottom drawer she finds her sexy, special occasion, underwear that she hasn't shown Jamie yet. The bra is made of red silk with black lace framing it, with tiny black crosses all along the straps; the knickers are red silk also with one tiny black cross on the left side of her hip. Amy puts on a black garter belt and attaches her hold-ups she has just slipped on her smooth legs. She ties a black choker round her neck and looks into the mirror, she strokes down her chest to her knickers opens her legs and leans forward to see her cleavage, 'fuck, I want me' she giggles to herself.

She puts on a little black top, with a low cleavage so Jamie can catch glimpses of what lies beneath; she pulls on a longish black skirt with lace layers and gothic black shoes with stiletto high heals. Sitting in front of the mirror Amy puts her face on. Black eyes liner first, followed by near black red eye shadow, next mascara, after that Amy moved on to her lips, firstly they are outlined with a red lip pencil, secondly red lipstick, thirdly deep red lipstick brushed on top, lastly coated in gloss to keep them red no matter what. Just before Amy goes down stairs and positions herself to meet her husband for when he comes in from work, she sprays her self in her special perfume.

The door slams shut and Jamie throws his bag and already taking off tie next to Amy's abandoned things. Through the door to the kitchen he sees flickering candle light, he walks slowly towards the door, when catching a wave of Amy's scent he speeds up to see her. To his amazement Amy is sat cross legs behind the food laden table looking at him with sparkling eyes and a delicious smile.

Amy greets Jamie with "Hello lover, long time no see".

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder, does it not?" Jamie replies quick-wittedly.

Amy continues to smile as Jamie sit at the table not taking his eyes of his woman.

"I'm glad im hungry" laughs Jamie.

Amy blushes. "I got a little carried away maybe".

Amy gets up and walks over to where Jamie has sat opposite, takes a cracker spreads it with cheese, making sure she leans low as she does this so he catches a glimpse of the hidden delights, sits on his lap and places the cracker on his tongue. Jamie swiftly chews as he is more interested in this goddess in his lap for the moment. Jamie touches Amy's body roughly wanting what's under the first layer; Amy bats his hands away and jumps from his lap. Strategically she slightly bends forward again as she shakes her head disapprovingly. Amy sits the other side of the table as they commence to eat suspending there lust.

Jamie wipes his mouth and gets on his knees, obviously lacking in patience, and crawls to Amy's side. He takes a strawberry and dips it in chocolate and holds it by Amy luscious lips, as Amy parts her lips to take it he quickly smears it across her cheek and down her neck, as quickly as he spread it on her, he dives in to start licking and sucking it of her soft skin. Amy leans her head back and moans as his tongue darts in and out his mouth against her skin tasting her. She pushes him away and takes his hand to lead him upstairs. Jamie goes into the bathroom.

"Don't come out until I give you permission" Amy calls to him through the closed door.

Amy lights all the candles she had set up earlier, she takes of her black tops and carefully hangs it up and puts it away, she does this very slowly as she know Jamie is watching her.

"If I turn around you better not be peeping or I will put it back on" she exclaims.

The bathroom door slams shut. Amy slides down her skirt in confidence, checks herself in the mirror and kneels on the bed, with stilettos still on, hand on hips, head held high, and breasts pushed out she calls Jamie back in, who has stripped down to his boxers. His eyes almost fall out his head and his jaw drops open as he is reminded what he has married.

"Where are your clothes?" Amy enquires.

"On the bathroom floor" Jamie says absentmindedly as he can't stop staring Amy up and down.

"Go put them away nicely" orders Amy, Jamie looks back in horror and takes a step forward.

"Put them away, or I will put myself away!" commands Amy more sternly.

Jamie mopes back to the bathroom comes out with his clothes and folds them away neatly, he looks back to Amy, who had been watching him while he did this, paying particular attention to his bulging and twitching boxers, with a pleading look on his face. Amy smile sweetly and beckons him to her, as he reaches the bed she uses a hand to stop him moving any closer.

"Get on your knees" she orders.

She moves elegantly so she is sat on the edge of the bed, she lifts a leg and rests her stiletto on Jamie's shoulder pushing slightly so it digs in a little, he picks up fast that she wants him to remover her shoes. As he unties he kisses her ankle and rubs her silk hold ups. After he has done both she allows him on the bed to sit next to her, reminding him that it is only 9.00pm the night is young.

Jamie kisses Amy's cleavage and all the way up to her lips kissing powerfully enough to push her on her back. Holding her hips he helps her wiggle up the bed so her head rests on the pillow. Delicately he traces the lace on her bra with one hand, while kissing her neck. The other hand strokes her hips and enjoys the feel of her garter against his fingertips. His hand reaches for her cunt, and for once she doesn't try to stop him, he looks at her confused.

"Tonight Jamie I am yours" Amy whispers in his ear and then slowly nibbles down his neck just how he likes it.

Jamie wiggles down Amy's body and quietly asks "I want you to take your underwear off... please".

Amy smiles again pleased, and climbs of the bed, she pushes him on it so he is led back and can watch. She slowly sways her body and runs her outstretched hands over her skin, rubbing down her breasts and stomach into her inner thighs. As she brings them up she lightly scratches her pale skin, arching her back into her hands and leaning her head back in pleasure. Her hands meander back to her hips, she skilfully undoes her garter belt and detaches the stockings, she drops it to the floor, summons Jamie to the edge of the bed where she holds up her leg and he pulls her stockings of her sleek legs. She kisses him on the forehead and pushes him back down. She leans over and pushes out her breasts as she pouts her lips; she uses this distraction as a chance to undo her bra. Amy stands straight allowing her bra to drop to the floor. Amy turns and puts her back to Jamie, who is now stroking his cock though his boxers, she moves her hips from side to side as she feels her almost completely naked body where Jamie can't see to his frustration. She turns round and as she climbs back on to the bed she slips her knickers off to reveal the final part of her present to him.

Jamie pounces on her straight away without hesitation, kissing and stroking her everywhere, grinding his hard manhood against her glistening clit.

Amy whispers to him "Take me Jamie, please take me, I beg you, make me cum, make me scream your name... fuck me!"

With this Jamie pulls of his boxers and rests his cock at the entrance of Amy's tight cunt, he kisses her lips deeply and moves slightly just enough to make her gasp and tighten her grip on his shoulders. With a fast jerk he pushes his whole cock into her causing her to scream in joy as her cunt is filled and stroked from every angle; he grabs hold of the headboard and fucks Amy hard and relentlessly. With every in thrust Amy screams, they get louder as he speeds up, Amy's legs rise up around his hips to give him better access and clasp round his waist squeezing every time he pushes in. Jamie moves his hands down and slows his pumping which is a sign of his closeness to cumming. He strokes Amy's face and moves it so he can kiss her, with this diversion his other hand opens her legs and fingers her clit firmly and quickly, with this and the continues thrusts of his cock delighting her warm and very receptive cunt she bursts into an orgasm so strong she tightens up so much around Jamie he came with the force of hers, causing Amy to cum again and again till he had finished filling her pounding cunt full of his cum. Jamie collapses on Amy, both of them trying to get there breath back. Eventually they both relax and Jamie rolls off of Amy, and holds her hand.

"That was worth the wait" Amy says in a low voice caressing Jamie's chest as she turns on her side and rest her head on Jamie's shoulder her hair smothering his skin in a warm soft blanket. Jamie turns to the clock, Midnight, turns to Amy who is breathing softly and joins her is satisfied sleep.