Night of the Encounter

Story Info
They took a hot vacation.
763 words
3.85
12.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our marriage as a whole, was prefect. It was better then most of the people that we knew, friends or otherwise. Of course, we had our problems, our stresses, and it did have the tendency to put a glitch in every now and then. Our sex life was always good, but it too had been lacking because life was getting in the way. He was away on business a lot, I was studying for my Masters, and we had kids. Not a whole lot of time for each other. Most of our time was spent in bed, talking a little, sleeping a lot. It was an endless barrage of get up and go, go, go, kiss each other now and then, hope for a quite Friday or Saturday morning where nothing was planned and try to get some nookie in then. I understood his frustration because I was feeling the same.

One after noon, we were in a market place shopping, having some quite time alone, for a change. For some reason, we were shopping where we don't normally shop, the hard-wear department. He picked up some thing and made some naughty gesture, and that lit the fire. We started teasing each and touching and kissing and playing. I knew where this was going, and we needed to go as well. Even in the car, we couldn't keep off each other, and almost wrecked a few times. I hadn't been this horny in months. He was so sexy looking and gorgeous!

By the time we got home and in the door, our clothes were already half off and he picked me up and put me on top of him and started humping me right there in the hall by the door way. His hard cock-slipping deep into me, and he even went as far as pumping it up into my ass. Although, I was not fond of this, it felt good as horny as I was. We fucked like two animals in heat. I came so hard so many times; I even left wet spots on the carpet, and the bed.

We took a small vacation because after that day, we realized how much we missed and needed each other. We traveled to a quite beachfront that was beautifully landscaped with trees and a boardwalk, stairs leading down to the beach. There was a table there just past the stairs, he and I walked down to, holding each other tightly. I could not believe how much in love I felt with him. We made out on that table; it was dark, and even with the moon light showing brightly, we were still shadowed from the world. Sex was so good with him.

The next morning we woke to the same beach, and decided for an early morning walk, which started into an early morning escapade, but as soon as I slipped my skirt up to let him have his way with me, we were intruded upon by a nudist colony of senior citizens. This however, was not a bad thing. They had set up a tent city, if you will, because they had rented out the beach for a get together. We were invited to join the festivities, and one of the women graciously let us use her accommodations. "I was in love and horny like you one time, long ago, I see the look in your eyes, please, enjoy your self's." she told us. Of course, we took the offer.

Her tent was nicely furnished, for as camp. There was a shower space, chair and bed, almost like a motel room. He immediately stripped his clothes off, his cock a raging hard, rock of love, grabbed me up and kissed me, then put me down so that I could undress. He entered the shower, started the water, and then drug me in after him. We kissed and he lifted me up shoving his dick deep inside of my pussy, pumping me hard and deep, we kissed and I held on to his neck, moaning with pleasure, feeling the cum build up inside of my body. I was going too exploded all down his cock and legs. About the time I gave up myself holding back, he moaned loudly, and exploded inside of me, his muscles giving way to exhaustion, and breathing heavily. I clung to him, and he to me, we both felt the juices of our bodies flow onto each other's. We rinsed off and he helped dry me off, then we lay on the bed and slept until nightfall.