Night of the Limousine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned totally towards the door of that stall with both hands up over her head and held herself away from it. My hands wrapped around her hips as I pushed in her and her head fell back. Her hair draped her body. She squealed in pleasure and started pushing back and rocking to the pounding. Her sweet motion had my dick to maximum stiffness.

She was really wet now and the glide was smooth and warm around the shaft of my cock. In and out it kept the stride while I reached up and grabbed a handful of breast. They were soft as a roll of toilet paper.

She moaned again as I felt her nipple pop from my finger tips from the pulling. She pushed into me harder as I went faster and more vigorously. Pounding away at it when I heard the sloshing and the wetness poured from her like juice from a fruit.

I slowed as she put her hand at my stomach to stop. The surge hit me as I grabbed her hips and started pounding and pulsing. I felt the head of my dick swell and my shaft become hard as cold steel. She steadied herself, as she knew I was fixing to cum. The wetness splashed as I shot a hot load into her and I pulsed to the second explosion and a third wave of cum filled her

Pussy as I slowed my stride.

My cock was so sensitive I dared not move. But Violet had other plans as she pulled and spun and went down on her knees and licked it from base to stem to head. Twirling her tongue at my slit in the head of my dick. I was jumping back from painful pleasure but her nails and hands had a firm grip on my ass as she licked me clean. That alone almost caused me to cum again. She slid up to me and kissed me passionately. Arms wrapped around each other as she melted in my arms. Ok maybe I melted but who wouldn't?

I fastened my pants while she brushed her dress straight with a hint of the Art of straightening your clothes. We headed out of the stall only to see three women all standing at the sink as if they were listening to a radio show. Violet took my hand and led me out as the three women hooted, hollered and clapped us an encore.

We made our way back to the table. Her arm trailing as she held my wrist and darted through the crowd. Tom and the girls saw us. They all got up and Tom blurted, "Lets get a hotel room." With his thumbs up and Texas size smile.

Violet laid her head on my chest and her fingers trumpeted little taps as If she was giving me Morris code. I don't know the Morris code but I bet the message would read, "Ready and willing."

I looked at Tom and give him his own trademark thumbs up and we all headed out of the club. The doorman opened the door while we went outside. The sound faded as the doors shut. The cool breeze brought Violet deeper into me. While Tom was getting off his cell phone, calling the limo to come pick us up.

"The driver said he'd be here in and hour. He's caught with his lug nuts in a deep wheel. And he's pumping jack. Or pumping his jack. Just kidding he'll be here in a second." Tom said with his barrel chuckled laugh.

There under the bright colorful neon sign I saw Violet with a Violet colored halo from the night's mist and the illumination. Her long hair shined the hue of purple. And her silhouette was that of a flower. I saw wild Violet as a violet.

The long white glistening carriage on wheels pulled up along the curb. The driver got out with greetings and promptly opened the limo back doors. The girls got in first as Toms thumbs were doing overtime. He climbed in as I looked back at the club and looked up at the sign. "The Purple Passion. Well that's like a flower in a garden." I said. As the sign slowly changed of its lighter and darker color of passionate purple.

I wheeled into the limo with class and style and slid along the leather seat till I bumped into Violet. The driver shut the door as every one looked at me and laughed. "What?" I blurted.

Violet snaked her finger in front of me in an "S" shape. From my forehead down to my little head. As it hit me she was pointing at me. Well my little head. Looking down I see my zipper unzipped. Large wet spot between my legs. Violets panties hanging out of my pocket like a flag for flag football. My shirt was wide open and no buttons. Wind blown and finger gripped straight up hair. They all laughed and made comments like I would make the cover of "The Art of straightening your clothes," magazine. Or I really needed that "Art" about now.

I just smiled and went to work showing them the sensual glides of the hands. As they flex the cloth and dust it off with fine flipped fingers. The hands swift petting strides that lay the hair just right. The tug at the shirt to bring it straight and the smile as my hand run from my pant leg and up Violets leg and past her tummy and through the valley of cleavage. She smiles. As my fingers pass her chin and the sound of the zipper is heard. Violet looks down at my cock popping out. As my hand pulled her head to my waiting tower of "Please'ya."

The limo glided along the lighted road. The glimmering light trails streak across the white waxed paint of this long vehicle. The warm wet lips between my legs and my handful of purple passion. Tom yelling out, "The Best Hotel money can buy, Driver." As he looked at Destiny and then turned back to the driver. "Driver, make that the nearest Hotel, please."

And we all laughed like People having fun. While we headed for a place to play. We were enjoying our ...ride in the Limo.

12