Night of the Red Serpent

Story Info
A couple has an erotic night with a man they met at a club.
4.4k words
3.99
34.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ Chapter 1 ~

My wife, Kristen, has long been trying to get me to have a bisexual experience. She actively dates other women and she's determined that I explore that part of my sexuality. "There's a club downtown that I go to sometimes, where I'm sure I can find some amazingly hot men that you'd want to have sex with," she told me one Friday evening. "It's called the Red Serpent. You'll love the place."

I had heard of it. The Red Serpent was a notorious gay, bi, straight, and transgender club, officially called Club Serpentine Rouge. I agreed to go, but had other ideas about how the evening might turn out. I've been trying to talk Kristen into a threesome with another woman or man for a long time; if it meant I might have to suck a cock to do it, then why not? It would have been the first time. It also could lead to getting her and her girlfriend in bed with me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Maybe it was my imagination, but when Kristen walked into Club Serpentine Rouge that night, dozens of even the gay men gazed longingly. Who could blame them? She wore a halter top with silver shimmering fish scale material that started in a triangle that pointed downward to just above her navel. Only a flimsy silver strand kept her naked breasts from being on public display. A hot pink mini scarcely covered her matching panties. The neutral-colored wide-band heels were her only other bits of clothing. There was no doubt about it, Kristen took the air out of the room.

We ordered drinks and found a table to set up base camp. She pulled me out onto the dance floor, and we swayed to the raspy synchronization. She bent at the knee and dropped to where her head came parallel with my crotch and she briefly simulated fellatio before bobbing up. The Red Serpent had few rules. Several men, both dancers and observers turned to watch her movements, a few waved. She smiled brightly as if to acknowledge her admirers.

We continued our show for another twenty minutes, before we retired to our table to cool down. Some of the crowd followed. One, a tall male with a dark mustache and a muscle shirt, walked in front of Kristen and said, "Hey, sweetie, it's been so long. You're never at the Half Way." They hugged, and he kissed her on the cheek. "This must be Cody. I'm Tim." I received a hug from Tim as well. A half dozen other gay man greeted us in rapid order. Most she knew from her work at the beauty salon, others from her outings here with her lesbian girlfriend.

A few stayed long enough to buy us another round. One of member of the crowd stayed behind, as the rest departed. He reintroduced himself again, "I'm Wyatt; I'm sure you were inundated with names before," shook both our hands. He asked to sit with us. He was well-groomed and had the facial bone structure of a male model, but not the douchie demeanor.

I didn't perceive a gay vibe, but his eyes lingered on me and then darted to Kristen's. He explained he'd tagged along with some casual acquaintances for the evening, but confessed we looked more interesting. He had a charismatic charm that put us at ease. He ordered a container of orange juice, a pint of peach schnapps and a bottle of vodka. "Nothing like a few rounds fuzzy navels."

"The fussier the better," Kristen replied as she downed a shot and winked at me.

I whispered into her ear, "This isn't another of your match making ploys, is it?"

She whispered back, "No; I've never met him. But he is hot. You should get his number."

Wyatt interjected, "Would you mind if I danced with your girlfriend?"

With a roll of my hand, he led her away toward the dance floor. I soon lost sight of them. While I waited, Tim stopped by and chatted. She returned with Wyatt a short time later. "Wyatt's an excellent dancer," she said directly to me as she glistened in UV rays with a layer perspiration.

He looked at me, "Ah, come-on Cody," and held out a hand. It wasn't as if there weren't men dancing with other men, women and women, along with every other combination of couples and group out there grooving together. Soon I was writhing under the strobe lights. Wyatt was an excellent dancer.

Twenty minutes later we returned to the table, but Kristen was gone, as was her friend, Tim. I scanned the area to no avail. She returned alone after Wyatt, and I downed two more shots. She flashed my favorite expressing and kissed me deeply, licking at my lips. I detected a hint of the smell of marijuana in her hair. It was best not mentioned. She was happy and laughed as Wyatt made jokes and offered her a vodka straight up.

Kristen's words became more slurred over the next few minutes, and she bounced her focus between us. "So, Wyatt, I've got to know, could you be here tonight as gay? Or are you bisexual, like myself and Cody?"

Wyatt laughed at her direct enquiry brought about by her tipsiness. "Honestly, I attracted to both of you. I try not to categorize myself. I prefer the quality of a person, rather than concentrate on a given gender."

"Yeah, that's right on brother. However, I'm like totally taken by Cody here - man wise." She turned to me, "You should totally let him do you. He's so fucking hot. I'm so hot in here, too."

She lifted up the pointed edge of her blouse, partially exposing her nipples. I pulled it back down. There were some rules at the Red Serpent.

"Hey, do me as a fuzzy navel," she proceeded to lay across the table on her back, exposing her belly, and held her knees bent by holding her the spikes of heels. Her skirt rode up to expose her panties. Wyatt took the queue and doused a mixture into her alcove of her stomach and proceed to sip. He poured once more and motioned me to do the same. No one in the area paid any attention; they were all on their own worlds, as the two of us slurped on a giggling Kristen.

Tim returned once more. "I thought; Kristen might like some more air, but I can see she's busy," he said winking at her.

"Tim, what was in the joint you smoked with her?" I asked.

"Oh, it was some killer Jamaican. Perhaps a little ginseng. There might have been a touch of Vitamin K."

"Ginseng?"

"Sure, it gets you mellow and loving," he said as I glared at him. "It's not like it's her first time," said Tim before leaving quickly.

I propped Kristen up onto the sofa. "I only had a few bitty puffs," she said glazing as if to tell me it was her own damn business what she ingested. She insisted she was fine. "You're worse than Mackenzie. She never lets me do anything, either."

Wyatt insisted she drink the orange juice alone. "You're a good man, Wyatt," she beamed and then caught his eyes. "So are you going to fuck Cody or not? I'd so love to see you screw my man."

He laughed and handed her another juice.

"Tell, you what. How about since I don't fuck other men. You fuck Cody in the ass and I get to watch, then she fucks me in the ass and you get to watch?"

To no one's surprise, Wyatt agreed and I was buzzed enough from "navel" warfare to go along, yet still sober enough to drive, Minutes later headed to Wyatt's home.

In her inebriated state, most of Kristen's normal inhibitions had vanished. During the dive, I tried in vain to convince her to back up or at least slow down. "You know, sweetie, this seems to be crossing the line you've always said..."

She wasn't having it. "See, there Cody goes again. Sure, I'm tiny bit buzzed, but I can make my own decisions. And I want to see him fucked in the ass. I've never seen him getting screwed before and after all the many times we two have been together. Can you believe, Wyatt?" She thrust her lower lips out and pouted like a six year old.

"I can believe it," he replied with a large smile.

"It's not as if, he hasn't seen me getting fucked and eating pussy and all those other things I did when I was doing porno. He probably has a hidden collection and judges all the naughty things I used to do."

"You were a porn star?" Wyatt asked, sounding more intrigued that ever.

"Retired, thank you very much, and never a star, just an actress. I quit, but my smut may be living on in hard drives throughout the lands," Kristen stated in a drunken manner clearly intended to arouse our new companion.

Perhaps I need to explain Kristen's last few statements.

~ Chapter 2 ~

About six months before, I watched as Kristen prepared herself for a Friday evening out with a few girlfriends. She'd told me that they generally got together once a month and hit a few bars, to drink and compare notes on husbands.

We both knew it was much more than that. She'd told me about her bisexuality long before we got married. I knew she was hitting some lesbian club with her newest girlfriend, someone named McKenzie, whom I'm never been allowed to meet. It was best not to bring it up, Natasha wanted to keep this side of her sex life private. Besides, but the time she got home, she was always horny as hell and it was kind of exciting to taste another woman's saliva on her pussy.

"I'll be home by one. You're sure you don't want to go out on your own tonight?" Kristen asked, in a pair of skintight shorts and a revealing tank top that showed copious amounts of side boob.

Admiring the look of her in gladiator boots with narrow straps that reached up to the knees, I replied, "I'm going to have a quiet evening at home, but I'll be charged up when you get back."

She kissed me and left for her Friday night meeting with girlfriends. We've been married two years and had sex almost every night. I decided to use the night resting and enjoying being on my own. As the evening wore on, I relaxed on the Internet in search of amateur porn. It helped to get me nice and hard for when Kristen came home. Most flicks were terrible, but at least showed an honest effort if done right. OK, most were horrible, but I still enjoyed them.

One site I hit was called 'Private Vaults: Small-Time Producers', which purported to have collections that aren't widely circulated. I previewed a dozen clips and was getting bored and just about to move on, but caught a glimpse of someone who looked familiar. The preview shot lasted a second, and I replayed it repeatedly, trying to get a clearer view. It might have been Kristen; it might not.

At last, I bought a membership and downloaded the video. The video was under fifteen minutes long. I knew in the first forty-five seconds that the Kristen was the actress. After the 'All participants are over the age of 18' message, the scene opened on two naked women on a bed together, each with their head buried in the other's spread legs. The camera panned to Kristen's face as she licked away at the other woman's labia lips. Her recognizable smile appeared when she said, "Oh, yeah, that's so good. Fuck me with your tongue." I spotted the tattoo on her lower back, just above her butt. My wife had definitely once done porn.

It must have been awhile back; Kristen looked between nineteen and twenty. Her hair was longer and more of a sandy blonde. The other woman, an unnaturally dyed redhead, who looked older, said, "Came here, baby, say that to my face."

Kristen moved off her, and they began a passionate French kiss. Then came a knock on the door. "Who's that?" asked Kristen.

"Just a few of the guys. You can't stay a virgin your whole life."

There were ten men, all over eighteen years old, that entering the room in shorts, which they immediately removed. A cut to shot showed a wide-eyed Kristen, eyeing their erections. "Mmmm, what a way to bust my cherry. I want this one first," she said as she placed her hand around one of the cocks and began to suck on it. Several hands began to finger her virginal opening as she spread her legs farther apart.

In the following scene, she and her friend lowered themselves on to the erections of a pair of males lying flat on the bed. Kristen moaned, "It's so big and tight."

The redhead kissed her as the two bobbed up and down. Kristen then announced, "I want one in my ass too." With a bit of balancing, her rectum was soon filled, as she cried out once again, "It's so big and tight." She was clearly reading her lines.

Each actress then took a cock in the mouth until Kristen's oral participant announced that he was about to cum. "Yeah, baby, put it all over my boobs. It makes me so hot." He pulled out of her oral cavity and spread his jizz onto her breasts, to which she moaned in pseudo- orgasmic delight.

The final scene showed both women straddling the side of the bed, as one of the men worked away on them doggy style. The other men masturbated their penises into the women's faces and most shot loads of semen in streams for a dual facial.

All in all, a fairly pedestrian gangbang video. If my girlfriend hadn't been in it about seven years ago, according to the final copyright date, but clearly over the age of 18, I never would have given it a second thought. When the credits rolled, I learned she'd once gone by the screen name of Claudia Comings.

She'd never mentioned having a dubious acting career. Perhaps she was ashamed. Maybe it's none of my business what she did before we met. I decided not to mention it.

I check the rest of the videos on the site; only one other featured Claudia Comings in another gangbang. This one had her with five men who looked in their fifties and sixties, all taking turns deflowering her yet again.

"I like older men. They know how to fuck a virgin," ask Claudia. She spread her legs and the camera zoomed in on her shaved pussy. She played with the lips of her vulva and picked out a man to help her. His hand went between her legs and she moaned in a highly exaggerated delight.

Even by porn standards, her acting skills were terrible. She tried to seem into it, though it was obvious she was reading her lines, periodically the sound would cut out, and it looked as though the director was telling her off camera what to do. At one point, it appeared as though she was silently mouthing the words, "You really want me to do that?"

I understood why she asked a few seconds later when one of the men pulled her to kneel on the floor and began to ejaculate in her upturned mouth. He was followed by two others. After a camera cut, Claudia then spit out nearly a quart of fake semen onto her breasts and allowed the whitish mixture to run down her body over her bald muff. The video ended with her rubbing the goo into herself and saying, "I'm so fucking glad not to have to be a virgin ever again."

I searched the site for more of Claudia Cummings. There were a dozen videos she'd appeared in as a supporting player or as the featured actress. Her biggest role was in one flick called, 'The Horny Games: Gettin' Soaked', which featured mostly urine-related activities.

Despite the cringe inducing title, no attempt at parody or anything resembling a plot was made. In fact, it started with Claudia Comings walking into a bathroom and removing her clothing in a slow, clumsy striptease with a cheesy musical loop playing in the background. The camera paused on her tits as she rubbed at them, moaning how good it felt. She pulled off her panties to expose a smooth, hairless crotch and sat on the edge of a large heart-shaped tub and slowly spread her legs to reveal her vagina and she began to manipulate her clitoris.

The next scene involved three men entered the bathroom as Claudia announced, "I've been a very dirty girl. I need a bath." Each man proceeded to urinate onto her face, breasts and stomach. The camera panned down to show streams of steamy golden piss running down to her pussy. One of the men, massaged her clit as the other two continued to pour their yellow torrents onto her. As the camera moved back to her face, her mouth was opened, appearing reluctantly, and was filled with more pee. She appeared to gag as one of the men commanded, "Drink it, slut."

Her hair dripped from fake urine as she lay down in the tub. The men began to masturbate and minutes later Claudia pleaded for them to cum, as two squirted near her eyes and nose. The third, after a disjointed screen cut added his sperm to what seemed like a gallon of whitish goo dripping down her face, and she squealed in mock ecstasy.

I sped through the rest of the video as her back was pissed on and then her ass received a thick coat of fake semen. Unable to watch more, I turned it off before the video ended. I hoped the hotel where this was filmed had used plenty bleach on that tub afterward.

More videos featured Claudia Comings in bondage settings. One called "Sliver Bindings Playpen" featured a redheaded transsexual dominatrix who beat her ass to a swollen bruised mound, through the magic of makeup and special effects, and fucked her in the rectum, as a naked woman spit on her tits and into her mouth. The bondage session ended with her being choked and a faked death scene. With each video, Kristen's acting skills deteriorated; she was sleepwalking through this one.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Kristen returned home, I had an intense sex session with her, as the vision of a younger version of her being fucked by a dozen different men played in my mind. I felt as though I was playing the part of a delayed cuckold. I fantasized about having her fuckers all join us at the end and watching as they banged away at her. After I'd deposited a second load of sperm inside her, I turned away to sleep. I didn't want to look at her face. I was conflicted between lust and jealousy. I was a complete asshole.

I lost sleep for days thinking about her hidden past. After having watched some of all her videos, I decided I needed to confront her or risk having my resentment eat away at our marriage. When Kristen came home from work on a Friday night, I asked, "Who is Claudia Comings?"

A first she stared at me in silence, as if weighing her options. Finally, she looked directly into my eyes and said, "Claudia Comings. Claudia Fucking Comings. I wondered if she'd ever pop up in my life again."

"So, you were in a bunch of porn flicks?"

Kristen sat on the sofa beside and took my hand, kissing it gently. "Yes. I did porno just after I turned eighteen for a few months. I could tell you I was forced into it or that I was just a confused kid with money problems and I made a mistake that I've regretted ever since. Is that what you'd like to hear?"

From the look in her eyes I could tell that it wasn't entirely true. "Yes. I can live with that explanation." There are thing in a marriage you need to sweep under the carpet. I could read her enough to realize this was a chapter in her life she'd rather not share with me, not now, at any rate.

She smiled uncomfortably at me and I return that same uncomfortable expression. We kissed and acted as if it hadn't happened, nor did we talk about it again.

Every now and then I think about the fact that I'm fucking a former porn actress. It's not as if there are hundreds of thousands of other women that have done some form of porn in their lives.

~ Chapter 3 ~

On our way to Wyatt's house, I tried once more to handle a situation that was spinning out of control, I interjected, "Babe, you don't need to bring up the past. We let that go. How about we stop for coffee."

"Oh, no you don't. This guy is hot and I'm gonna see him fuck the hell out of you. You need to see what getting fucked is all about. You're gonna be a slut, just like me."

I'd never seen this side of Kristen. So far I didn't care for it and hoped it'd never return.

We reached Wyatt's house and she pulled me by the hand through the front door. I made another plea to back out, while Wyatt stripped naked. He stood proudly before us, with six pack ABS, toned muscular legs and a massive circumcised erection.

Kristen's eyes became wide as her dilated pupils locked onto his manhood. "Oh my god. He's a fucking Adonis. You're so going to bang him."

Before I knew it, I was on my knees with his erect member in my mouth. I moved its length between my lips and kissed at the balls. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed and he had a slight taste of ginger. I heard him breath his enjoyment and Kristen continued to egg me on.

12