Night Out

Story Info
Your normal night out turns into a wild lived fantasy.
1.3k words
3.75
38.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we are sat there you and I in the corner of a dark club, one of those places where the tables are small and round, with just enough room for 2 chairs a candle and a few drinks. I'm wearing a small black dress over the top of my lacy black undies and matching suspenders, you are your usual self, smart but casual, your favourite tight fitting black t-shirt that shows off your masculine chest and a pair of comfortable black jeans with slip on shoes. The night is moving on and the hour is nearing midnight when we notice some strange activity at the table in front of us.

Another couple obviously a little tipsy, she is wearing a tight fitting white blouse that shows off her full cleavage, matched with a little black skirt and kitten heels, topped off perfectly by a cascade of long dark curly hair which falls at her waist like the waves in the ocean brushing to shore.

They appear to be moving closer to each other, you can sense a touch of hesitance mixed with sexual passion, and an air that maybe just maybe one of them or even both is married to someone else. They start to kiss each other deeply and passionately on the lips, their tongues embracing each other like long lost friends not knowing when they will be able to meet again.

We smile at each other and continue with our drinks, getting tipsier as the night wears on.

A little later we look up again at the table ahead of us realising that things seem to be heating up somewhat.

The guy has now pulled her onto his lap and they seem to be kissing each other much deeper than before, he flicks her hair off her face as it starts to gently fall over the pair of them, his other hand moving to the warmth and fullness of her firm full breasts. He starts to caress them gently one by one through her tight fitting white blouse and begins to work his hands inside exposing more and more of her delightful wonders.

She looks at him as if to give him the go ahead and he starts to unbutton her blouse, carefully removing it whilst nibbling the nape of her neck, she throws her head back a little and gasps gently as he teases her sweet erect nipples through the soft lace of her bra. Completely oblivious to everyone else in the club she climbs on top of him her legs falling either side of his and he starts to nuzzle his face into her breasts whilst carefully unclipping the back of her bra and letting it fall quietly to the floor.

Her hands start to run up and down his back, gripping him tightly and massaging him with her delicate fingertips, she stops to kiss him and then rips of his shirt in one short sharp motion.

I can feel myself getting moist whilst watching what is happening just a few feet away from us and I notice the crotch in your trousers start to swell, so I move my hand over to it and start to tease you through your jeans.

On the other table the couple have now progressed, he has pushed her up on the table in front of him and he is removing her panties and pulling him close to her, to enable him to bury his head in her moist, damp sweet vagina.

I start to rub your cock a little harder, noting it growing and hardening as time goes on.

He has now removed her skirt, all that is left of her clothing are her dark stockings and suspenders, one of her shoes has fallen to the floor and the other is balancing precariously, trying to hold on to the moment with them.

She moves him away and starts to unbutton his trousers, carefully removing them and taking off his boxer shorts she kisses him once more, he pushes her away pulling on her hair and forcing her head to his large erect cock.

She starts to lick it slowly at first, then picking up speed she is on a new mission, ferociously licking, sucking, nibbling and squeezing his manhood.

We start to kiss, the passion is amazing, the kiss is hard and deep and sends butterflies racing in my stomach, I feel myself getting wetter as I look across the table and notice that he has her bent over the table, edging his cock inside her wet cunt, pumping her with every inch of his huge manhood.

You reach your hand out to my breasts and start to squeeze my nipples though my dress, my own cunt is now virtually dripping, waiting in anticipation of what could happen. I start to touch you, taking off your t-shirt and kissing your chest, being careful not to miss any part of you, stopping at each of your nipples to suck and bite them.

You pull my dress off over my head and pick me up out of my seat, carrying me across to the table where the two lovers are unaware of anything other than themselves and their passion. You throw me over the table and rip off my panties, watching the other couple fucking harder and harder you start to fuck me too.

The other girl opens her eyes realising what is happening, she gives me a smile and reaches out her hand for mine, I can feel from the way she is holding my hand that this man is fucking her like a whore, pumping her with every ounce of strength he has within him and I feel her pleasure.

You are now fucking me so hard that my head is forced closer to the other girls, I sense something inside me and suddenly I have an urge to start kissing her, before I can think anything else she reaches for me first. Her tongue starts to run over my lips and we start to kiss properly.

Her partner for the night is getting more and more excited by all this, he pulls out and starts to play with his cock watching us kiss and play with each others breasts, he cums over her back and then disappears.

She stops kissing me and undeterred by his absence moves into another position on the table, her legs are now either side of my face, and I can almost taste the sweetness of her pussy by merely looking at it. I bury my head eagerly devouring her as you continue to fuck me from behind.

You start to pump me faster and faster, the girl moves off the table, reaching into her handbag she grabs what looks like a vibrator, she moves around the table until she is behind you; reaching between her legs she removes some of the moistness and starts to rub it between your legs, massaging your tight little arse with her fingertips as she edges one, two, three fingers inside you.

She removes her fingers and starts to fuck you with her vibrator, I sense you starting to pulse inside me as you pull out of me turn around and throw her on the table next to me.

You tell us to start playing with each other, and as we lick, suck, nibble and kiss each other, my head in her pussy and her head in my cunt you start to play with yourself, getting faster and faster.

We notice your cock starting to twitch so we move away from each other and focus on you, both of our heads near your large erect pulsating cock, licking and teasing you, taking it in turns to devour you inside our mouths. You can't take any more, you push us both away and cum all over us telling us what dirty sluts we are.