Night Out

Story Info
Two ladies strip for lucky barstaff.
2.3k words
4.53
39.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,499 Followers

Tracy called round to see if I would like to join her for a drink, as Steve was out with friends I was free for the evening so scribbled him a quick note, quickly changed my clothes and left, choosing the bar where Tracy recently had her first experience of flashing a stranger and stripping in public for our night out.

As we placed our order one of the barmen, who had been serving the night of Tracy's exposure, came over and started to chat.

We were both dressed pretty provocatively and he could not take his eyes off us.

Tracy's nipples were poking out dark against the thin material of her cream blouse, obviously not wearing a bra, and I was showing a generous portion of cleavage.

There was a bit of flirty banter then, feeling brave, the barman asked if it was true I had given his friend a wank in the toilets.

His mate who had wandered over to join in the conversation gave him a huge dig in the ribs almost doubling him over.

But I said "yes...would you like one later?"

He almost choked, but pulled himself together and said,

"Anytime".

Feeling naughty I leant further over the bar and asked if he liked my tits as he had been staring at them while we had been talking.

He said yes they looked nice, so I asked if he wanted to touch them.

Before he could answer I took his hand and pulled it inside of my blouse, it trembled slightly as I pressed my fingers over his and cupped my breast, pressing the hard nipple into his palm through the lacy material of my bra.

Tracy had not said anything yet content to watch, but giggled at his red face.

Wanting to bring her into the game I pulled him forward by his shirt and whispered,

"Do you think my friend's tits are nice too?"

Before he could answer the second barman reached over and cupped her breasts through her shirt, there was no protest from Tracy so he began to gently squeeze.

He looked his mate in the eye and said.

"Both of these ladies have really nice tits...I know because I saw them the last time they were here, right over there swapping tops in the toilets."

Tracy was flushed, slightly embarrassed but also excited.

Other than Steve and myself this was the first time a stranger had touched her in public, I remembered how quickly I had reached orgasm the first time it happened to me. Whispering to the boys I told them to throw the catch on the door at closing time and take a seat in the bar area if they wanted a show.

We took our drinks settling down in our favourite booth out of the way of the few punters in the bar, catching up with all the things we had been up to.

After our last adventure Tracy had moved out of the house she rented with a friend after a series of arguments.

Because of her new found confidence Tracy had invested in a new wardrobe, bought herself some sexy underwear and started to make the most of her figure instead of hiding it away, much to the annoyance of her 'friend'.

Apparently her boyfriend had been complimenting Tracy on how she looked and this had caused friction, weeks of catty comments ended in a row when the boyfriend had commented on Tracy's ass as she walked from the shower to her bedroom, pert cheeks peeking out from under a tiny towel.

Next day Tracy had moved out into her own place.

We refreshed our drinks, both a little flushed and excited after going over our last adventure when Tracy asked me if there was something I would do for her.

She said that she had enjoyed all of our encounters so far but what had really turned her on was the story of my experience in the gym, the time several guys had cum over me in the Jacuzzi, she couldn't get it out of her head.

Biting her bottom lip and shifting in her seat she said,

"You have done a lot for my sex life already, opening me up to new experiences, but is there a chance we could do that together?"

Could we? What a question, I was wet just thinking of the possibilities.

The gym often had offers to 'bring a friend for free' so I told Tracy next time they had a promotion I would give her a ring and see what we could set up.

It was getting close to closing time so I suggested we move back to the bar, Tracy blushing when I reminded her that we had promised a show.

She reached down and squeezed my hand as we settled on two bar stools, the last of the customers were making their way out so I called the barmen over and told them to lock the doors if they were still up for some fun.

With record speed they bolted the door and turned off most of the lights, leaving the one over the bar and some small lamps along the wall lit, creating a cosy atmosphere.

Placing my hand on Tracy's shoulders, lips close enough to brush her ear I whispered,

"Let's show them."

Telling the two lads to sit at a low table opposite the bar I positioned the seats so they would have a very pleasant view all the way up Tracy's skirt.

Standing in front of Tracy I slipped my hands up her skirt, hooked my fingers into her panties and eased them off, she raised her ass from the seat slightly to aid me, she trembled with excitement.

Placing them on the bar while keeping my back to the boys I undid my skirt letting it pool at my feet, then leaning forward from the waist I slipped my panties off no doubt giving them a fine view of my naked ass and a quick flash of pussy as I unhooked them from my shoes, tossing them aside to join Tracy's on the bar.

Turning to face our audience, keeping my legs squeezed together so that they would only get the briefest look of my slit, I told Tracy to undo my blouse.

She did so slowly letting her hands brush over my breasts as she stripped me, then without prompting unclipped my bra so that I stood naked.

Moving round to stand behind Tracy I reached down either side of her thighs gathering up the hem of her skirt and slipped it up towards her waist.

She uncrossed her legs, parting them slightly as she did so, revealing her damp shaven pussy to the barmen.

They both gasped, unable to take their eyes away as she opened her thighs wide, knowing that her glistening outer lips would open up slightly.

There was no sign of the shy reserved lady Steve and I had first met, her confidence seemed to be growing with each encounter as she explored her sexual fantasies.

There was sharp intake of breath from the barmen and a, "wow," taking charge I gestured towards the growing bulges in the front of their trousers.

"Better take them out for us before you make a mess in your pants." I said.

They both stood fumbling with zippers and underwear until they unleashed two semi hard but healthy sized cocks.

Tracy ran one hand up her smooth inner thigh letting out a barely audible moan of pleasure as she touched a finger to the wetness between her legs, carefully massaging the tip over her labia then spreading her lips, opening her pussy right up.

Both of the guys were pumping their cocks with firm determined strokes as they watched, slamming their hands from balls to tip. I reached round and unbuttoned her blouse, opening up the sheer material and taking her firm breasts in my hands, squeezing the soft mounds and teasing the nipples.

She took her hand from between her thighs just long enough for me to strip both blouse and skirt from her so that we were now both naked.

Tracy was licking her lips and rocking her hips on the seat, fingering her pussy gently while she watched the men masturbate; it took just a few minutes before she gasped and started shaking, clenching her thighs together as she hit orgasm, soaking the seat with her juices.

My turn!

While Tracy caught her breath I stood between the two barmen, one foot on a chair so that they could watch me close up, my hairless pussy was slick with my juices, I ran my fingers between the lips, dipping the middle one so that it parted them, sinking into the velvet folds right up to the last knuckle.

Easing it in and out until it was coated with my juices I placed it to the lips of the barman who I had given a hand job to on our last visit.

He licked and sucked it clean as his mate looked on.

"The last time I was here I gave you some relief in the toilets, now you can do the same for me." I said, taking hold of his free hand and pushing it between my legs.

At first he teased just rubbing the outer lips, then he inserted a finger, working it in and out for a while before adding another one, I gently rubbed my clit, jumping as Tracy joined us, hugging me from behind and cupping my tits in her warm hands.

It wasn't long before I was going crazy, rotating my hips with his movements as he thrust in and out slowly at first, picking up the pace as I began panting and bucking my hips against him.

He plunged his fingers hard into me reaching up and grabbing my hip for purchase as Tracy held me tight, rubbing my sensitive nipples with her palms.

My pussy clenched his fingers as a shuddering orgasm took my breath, leaving me gasping and soaked, wetting his hand.

He rubbed the wetness from my pussy over his cock as I recovered for a second.

Kneeling between the two of them I took charge of their erections, running my hands up and down the pulsing, ridged shafts until my fingers were sticky with pre cum.

They began humping back into my hands, cocks twitching; they were both close to shooting their load, so giving them one last squeeze I told the guys that we wanted to feel their spunk splash all over us.

It wasn't the gym scenario Tracy liked so much, but it was a start.

She got down onto the rough carpet, her hand reaching out for mine, interlocking her fingers, her eyes were bright and her breathing shallow with anticipation.

The two barmen stood in front of us as instructed, one hand resting on our shoulders for balance as they leant forward aiming their cocks at our breasts, jerking off with long rapid strokes.

Watching them up close tugging their foreskins over purple angry looking ends, pre cum oozing out and coating their fingers and lubricating the shaft was making me really horny again and I touched myself gently between the legs.

Their cocks swelled as they gripped the thick shafts, working them hard for us grunting with the effort, tight skin slipping back and forth as they approached climax. Watching guys masturbate gets me so turned on that wetness from my pussy was running down my inner thighs, I trailed my fingers over my vagina and through the sopping lips, fingering myself to another orgasm.

Watching the guys was erotic enough but when I glanced over to find Tracy copying what I was doing sent a shiver through my pussy.

She alternated between watching me as I pleasured myself with my fingers and staring at the two cocks being pumped right in front of her face.

She was rubbing her clit in small circles with the index finger of one hand while dipping a single finger between her lips, matching my movements exactly.

It wasn't long before one of the barman gasped, his fingers digging sharp into my skin as went ridged, crying out he sprayed our breasts with jet after jet of warm spunk.

It splashed on our smooth mounds, arms and bellies as he pumped his hand, moving his penis from side to side so that he squirted his cum on both of us.

His mate followed seconds after stepping back and pumping his cum so hard it hit Tracy on the cheek before he could take charge and aim it so that stream after stream fell on our breasts, there was so much that it dripped from our nipples and fell on our thighs.

As he finished off with short tugs on the end of his cock he used the pulsing end to smear his cum over our tits, to my surprise Tracy cupped his balls and pressed her lips to his cock, giving it a little kiss.

We were both close to orgasm, breathing harsh and concentrating on our own pleasure. Slippery trails of cum ran down our bodies, following the contours until it reached the dampness between our legs where our fingers played, adding to the lubrication of our own juices as we smeared it over slick puffy lips with our hands and teased our clitoris with the tips of damp thumbs, spreading it over the sensitive nub and even pushing it up into our pussy's with slippery fingers, coating the velvet walls. Fucking cum up into ourselves we both reached a shuddering orgasm.

We both took a while to recover then using some bar towels we cleaned ourselves up, staying naked and on display as the guys poured us both a large drink which we gulped down greedily.

Promising to visit again soon we dressed and said our goodbyes.

As usual I left my panties behind as a souvenir.

This time along with Tracy's

XX J

julesteve
julesteve
1,499 Followers