Night Out

Story Info
Strangers hijack Gus's bar for the evening.
6.3k words
4.51
13.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

I thought I would try my hand at a short simple wham bam story. There's no character development, no plot to speak of and no profound insights regarding the human condition. There is some bondage, some creampie cuckoldry but mostly just fucking and sucking.

Everyone is over 18. It is set in a bar after all.

Helpful comments are always welcome. I have to admit my first though upon re-reading it was it was kind of boring. I'm curious as to what others think.

It seemed to fit best in the BDSM category.

I apologize for any typos that escaped my woefully inadequate proof-reading skills.

*****

Slowly but inexorably, silence filled the room. Patrons who happened to be sitting near the door, or who glanced up as the door opened, quieted first. By nudge and nod quiet leap-frogged its way throughout the long narrow room. The two men playing pool at the far end of the room were the last to notice, then they too stopped and stared.

Gus had spent every day, from 11:00 in the morning until 1:00 am the next morning, wiping down the bar and serving beer for more years than he cared to remember. He had grown up in the neighborhood, knew everyone, and had seen pretty much every sort of human fuckery under the sun. He had sent more than one hot head to the ER with a busted skull. Spotting the foursome in the doorway he felt no fear but he did rest a hand on one of three baseball bats he keep stashed along the underside of the bar. He was more curious than alarmed.

His curiosity did not extend to the two hulks who had stationed themselves on either side of the door. They were clearly the muscle, buzz cut, bull neck, tight sweater and loose jacket muscle. It was the couple standing between them that piqued one's interest.

The woman was tall, heels exaggerating her height. Her raven hair was swept back from her face. Beyond a bit of eye shadow and hooker red lipstick she wore no makeup. Her skirt matched her lipstick. Gus couldn't tell if it was leather but whatever the material was it was stretched tight. Her blouse was as black as her hair, or would have been if the material had more substance. The material was sheer, no doubt designed to be worn with a fancy bra. If so, the bra was missing.

Her breasts sat high and firm, hugging her chest in such a way that there was no doubt that they were all natural. Even in the dim light of the bar Gus could see the areolas were large and the nipples squat and pert. The woman radiated sex. Gus suspected every guy in the room was starting to sport wood. He knew he was.

The man was a little taller, slim and wearing an expensive looking black suit. Cuff links glittered at his wrist. A neatly cinched red silk tie provided a vibrant slash of color atop the white shirt. It wasn't the fact that the man was absurdly over dressed for a local dive like Gus's that attracted the crowd's attention. It was the black mask that cover his skull and eyes.

The woman was masked as well but far less dramatically. She wore a simple mask over her eyes. One she could have easily borrowed from the Lone Ranger. Her shrouded eyes swept over the room. The only sound was the whir of the overhead fans.

She turned to the man and with deft movements untied his tie and thumbed open the shirt collar. Under it, a black leather dog collar became visible. Without looking she held out her hand and the muscle to her right extracted a silver chain from his jacket pocket. Gus noted the shoulder harness nestled under the muscle's arm.

The woman let the long chain slide through her fingers, the rattle of the links echoing in the silent room. She clipped the chain in an eyelet on the man's collar. She held the chain up high, close to his neck. She turned and jerked on the chain, hard enough to pull the man off balance as he hurried to follow her.

Her heels made no sound on the dirty linoleum that served as the bar's floor. She walked purposefully toward the bar as if to order a drink. She stopped in front of one of Gus's regulars. A man in his early thirties. He was nursing a beer before heading home. He worked at a tire shop and had given up on trying to get the grime from under his nails around the time his wife left him. He wasn't a bad looking guy, not yet, but life was beginning to rub the shine off.

The woman stopped in front of him. He stared, seeing no reason not to. She smiled. He did not. Her smile broadened.

"Hi," she said in a clear voice. "I'm Sharon." She sounded as if she was welcoming him to a seminar on buying life insurance.

The man nodded. "Mike."

"Nice to meet you Mike." She replied in the same business like voice. Her left hand held the chain near the man in the suit's neck. Sharon nodded her head in his direction. "Mike this is my husband. You don't need to know his name. Would you hold him for me while I get myself a drink?"

With her right hand she held up the other end of the silver chain. Mike shrugged and took it. She didn't wait for an answer but finished turning toward the bar where Gus stood, flabbergasted for the first time in years.

"I'll have what Mike is having please."

Gus stirred himself enough to reach into the cooler beneath the bar. "PBR comin' right up." The fitz from opening of the bottle of beer was loud enough to filled the silence. "Glass?"

Sharon smiled. "No, the bottle is fine. Thanks for asking."

As she took the bottle from his hand Gus noticed that muscle number two had made his way from the door to the bar. He reached inside his jacket and placed a rather thick stack of bills on the top of the bar.

Sharon smiled at Gus. "Drinks for the house. Gus, is it? The sign says 'Gus's'. Are you Gus?"

"Yup. I'm Gus alright."

"Nice to meet you Gus. If we run short of funds please let Mr. Reed know." Gus assumed Reed was the man he thought of as Muscle number two. It was easy enough for everyone to hear the woman's offer of drinks but no one moved. Sharon put the bottle to her mouth, tilted her head back and drained nearly half of it before lowering the bottle.

She smiled at Mike. "Good choice Mike."

Mike shrugged.

Sharon sat the bottle down on the bar top and stepped closer to Mike. She slip one hand behind his head and pulled him forward. He did not resist when she kissed him. The room murmured. She kissed him for a long time, waiting for him to kiss her back. When he begin to return her kiss, her fingers clenched in Mike's hair, voicing her approval of his decision. Her other hand pressed against his chest. When she stepped back Mike's eyes darted to her husband. The husband watched. If he had feelings about his wife's actions he kept them hidden.

When Mike's eyes returned to her face Sharon smiled again. She put her hands behind Mike's elbows and urged him to stand. He slid off the stool and stood in front of her. She undid the half dozen buttons that held her top together, let it slip off her shoulders, folded in lengthwise and laid it atop the bar. She paused long enough to take a swallow of beer before turning back to Mike. His eyes were on her face. Sharon held the beer in her left hand. She lifted her breast with her right. She ran the beer bottle over her right nipple and shivered.

"Do you like my breasts Mike?"

He shrugged. "Sure."

Sharon pouted. "That's not much of an endorsement Mike. Are you trying to hurt my feelings?"

"No, ma'am."

Sharon giggled. "Ma'am? Jesus Mike I'm showing you my tits in a crowded bar. I'm not your third grade teacher. Call me Sharon. Please."

"Sure Sharon."

She kissed his cheek and looked at him, head tilted toward her left shoulder.

"Are you angry Mike?"

"No. I'm not angry but I don't like to be fucked with and it feels like that's what's happening here."

Sharon put a palm against his cheek and shook her head. "Oh no Mike, that's not what's happening at all. No one is fucking with you, not the way you mean anyway. I have needs Mike and I think you're cute and I think you can help me with my needs. That's as honest as I can be. No bullshit Mike."

Explanation finished, Sharon stepped closer to Mike. Her eyes and her hands dropped to his waist. She unbuckled his belt. He made no move to stop her. A fresh wave of murmuring wafted through the bar. Sharon's fingers opened the top of his pants and unzipped them. She pushed them down so that they rested halfway down his ass.

Mike wore plain white boxers. He got them three for five bucks. They had been clean when he put them on last night. He showered at night, after work. He's slept in these boxers and worked all day in them. Sharon did not seem to mind.

She squatted on her heels and pushed her face into his crouch. His half-hard cock twitched against her cheek. She audibly inhaled and sighed. She looked up at her husband who looked back with impassive eyes.

"I should make you get down here and smell Mike's crotch, so you'd know what a real man smells like. A real man smells like work and sweat not cologne and silk."

Mike glanced at the man but the man's eyes never left his wife's face.

Sharon's fingers probed inside the fly and pulled Mike's cock out. He was more than half hard now. She cooed over it, making much of its heft and size, before engulfing it with her mouth. Mike watched her husband and her husband watch Sharon start to suck Mike's cock in earnest.

Quietly, the rest of the crowd began to gather around the threesome, the topless woman in the red skirt, the guy that changed their tires and drank with them, and the hooded man in the nice suit and dog collar.

Mike was not a bad looking guy but after his wife walked out on him, wanting something more from life than a third floor walk-up, he had mostly been alone. Dating took time and effort he couldn't seem to spare. The past few years he had had more experiences with his hand than with a woman. As his cock swelled he realized he really didn't care if this chick was fucking with him or not. He shot a glance at her husband. His eyes were fixed on the sight of his wife's head bobbing up and down over Mike's cock.

There was something about that Mike find exciting. "Look at the fucking suit. It probably cost more than I make in a week, shit maybe a month. Rick prick asshole," he thought to himself.

Mike's free hand found the back of Sharon's head. She looked at him and smiled, as well as she could with her mouth full of his cock. Mike's finger's tightened in Sharon's hair and he began to fuck her mouth. She moved her mouth and hand in time with his thrusts, gliding her hands in a twisting motion over his cock, tensing her lips as the ridge of his cockhead slipped past them.

She was enjoying this. She wanted it to last and she could tell Mike was getting close. She pulled away from his hand. He groaned in disappointment but was too much a gentleman to try to force her head back to his cock.

She smiled at him as she stood, stroking and squeezing his cock as she did so. "Don't fret baby. We're just starting this party. Your cock tastes better than anything I've had in my mouth for a long time." Her hand moved to fondle his balls. "I'm a greedy bitch Mike. You should know that about me. I want what you have in these magnificent jewels. I want all of it. But not yet. Soon but not yet."

She kissed him and this time she didn't have to wait for him to respond. His tongue thrust forward, seeking the place his cock had just been. Her hand on his balls was maddening. When she pulled away he eyed her hungrily but remained quiet.

Sharon stepped back, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She bent, straight legged, to pick it up and was rewarded by a chorus of groans and mutters from the men behind her. She folded her skirt and laid it atop her blouse.

"That's better," she sighed as she stretched, arching her back and pushing her breasts toward Mike.

He put one arm around her waist and pulled her close. His mouth sought her left breast and he sucked the nipple into his mouth. Sharon moaned her appreciation as his tongue began to dance.

"Yeah baby. That feels so nice." She breathed as his teeth tugged softly at her nipple. His hand tightened on her back. His other griped the chain that was hooked to the dog collar her husband wore around his neck.

"Here baby let me help you with that." She said as she leaned away from Mike's mouth and reached for the chain in his hand. He surrendered it and his hand began to massage her right breast. Sharon rewarded his effort with a soft moan as her eyes scanned the crowd.

She smiled at a middle-aged gentleman, a little grey on top, a little wide around the waist but with an easy smile and open appreciation for the tableau unfolding before him.

"Sugar," she purred. "Would you mind awfully holding my husband?"

The gentleman did not hesitate. He crossed the empty floor between them and took the chain. Sharon's smile widened. When she leaned toward the gentleman his nerve did not fail him. He cupped the back of her neck and kissed her. He was, perhaps, a little more vigorous than Sharon had anticipated but this bothered her not in the least.

She groped between the gentleman's legs as Mike continued to massage and kiss her breasts. She squeezed gently and pulled away, looking surprised.

"Oh my sugar," she gasped. "What have we here."

The gentleman grinned broadly. He was easily overlooked. He knew it and was accustomed to it. The only remarkable thing about him was how unremarkable he was. He was everyone's almost favorite high school teacher. The guy you noticed every Sunday at church but didn't miss when he failed to show. But he had a secret, a secret very few people knew about. A secret he had longed to share with the world if only the opportunity arose. Tonight, it would seem, was his opportunity.

He unzipped his pants, fished inside for a moment and then withdrew a cock worthy of a porn star. It was, quite simply, a magnificent dick.

In her day to day existence Sharon was a warm gentle woman. Her first thought upon seeing the gentleman's dick in the flesh was: "Why couldn't God give that cock to someone hot?" She immediately felt guilty thinking such a thing. The guilt was quickly supplanted by greed.

She took the chain leash from the gentleman's hand as she pulled away from Mike's kisses. She pulled a bar stool away from the bar and rested one knee on the seat.

"Don't just stand there sugar. Fuck me with that beautiful cock." She spoke over her shoulder as she reached for Mike's cock with her free hand.

The gentleman needed no further encouragement. He stepped behind her, rested one hand on her hip and used the other to rub the head of his cock between her legs. Sharon was already wet. She'd been wet when she walked in. Her shaved labia cradle the gentleman's cock, lubricating its impressive length and girth with her wetness.

Sharon was a woman of considerable experience, yet she gasped when the head of the gentleman's monster cock pushed its way into her cunt.

"Easy sugar." She hissed, although she was simultaneously pushing herself onto his cock as she spoke.

The gentleman moved his cock in and out of her pussy. He went slowly but each thrust penetrated a little further. The crowd moved closer, some actually brushing against him as they strained to get a better view of his cock disappearing into the stranger's cunt.

At last it was done. The gentleman's pubic hair was pressed against the soft mounds of Sharon's ass. His cock was buried in her pussy. The room let out a collective sigh of appreciation.

"Oh my God sugar. I've never felt so completely full of cock." Sharon ground her ass in small appreciative circles against the gentleman's pudgy belly.

She leaned over and tugged Mike closer. He obliged and she took his cock back into her mouth. The trio settled into a rhythm, the gentleman doing most of the work. He methodically pull his cock out of Sharon's cunt, held for a moment enjoying the sight of her pussy lips stretched around the monstrous crown, and then plunging deep into her guts with a single swift stroke, driving her forward on the stool. All Mike had to do was keep his balance as the gentleman's thrust forced Sharon's mouth and throat over his cock.

Mike was past his initial excitement. His goal now was to hold on as long as possible and savor the feel of this strange woman's mouth on his dick. Mike watched her husband's face. It remained passive. The eyes moved between the sight of a strange man's nine inch cock splitting his wife's cunt and the sight of a strange man's cock fucking his wife's mouth.

Mike felt someone brush his shoulder. One of the pool player's stood beside him. He had his cock in his hand stroking it.

When Sharon let Mike's cock fall from her mouth the pool player stepped forward. Sharon's head darted forward and her mouth engulf this fresh offering. The pool player was not as chill as Mike. He wanted to get his nut off, nothing else. His hands wrapped themselves in Sharon's hair as he started to thrust his cock into her mouth.

His pool shooting buddy jostled his way closer. He was stroking his cock as well. There wasn't room between Mike and the bar and standing beside his buddy he was too far to one side for Sharon to suck his cock. He jostled his buddy again, earning himself a quick "back the fuck off".

Gus noticed the muscle near the bar, Mr. Reed, perk up a bit, ready to intervene if the need arose.

"Relax boys. I'm not going anywhere." Sharon reassured the two with a smile. "You want to cum on my tits or in my mouth?" She inquired, stroking the pool player with her hand.

Pool player No 1 gasped. "On your face. I want to shoot on your face."

Sharon glanced at Pool player No 2. "You want to jerk it out on my face too?"

He nodded. Sharon twisted slightly and reached for his cock. Pulling him closer she deep throated him a couple times and then let him go.

"Mr. Reed." She called.

"Ma'am?

"Whoever blows his load first gets a $100 please."

"Yes ma'am."

The two pool players began to jerk off, fists flying up and down the shafts of their cocks. It was a close run race but Pool player No 1 edged out his buddy by a hair. He reached out and grabbed a handful of Sharon's hair as streamer after streamer of pearly cum shot from his cock, landing in her hair, across her forehead and down one cheek.

His buddy let fly almost immediately. Some of his load landed on Sharon's shoulder and in her hair. A lot of it landed on Pool player No 1's arm and the hand that was still in Sharon's hair. Pool player No 1 was so lost in his orgasm he did notice at first. When he did Sharon had already taken his cock back in her mouth and was milking the last of his load into her mouth with her lips. Pool player No 1 contented himself with slinging the cum off his arm. When it was his buddy's turn to have his cock cleaned by Sharon's eager mouth he wiped what was left on the guy's shirt.

The entire time the gentleman with the porn star cock continued to fuck her. His hips began to buck faster at the sight of the two pool player's blowing their loads all over her face and hair. Finished with the pool players' cocks, Sharon began to thrust back to meet him, grunting now.

"That's right sugar. Fuck my pussy. That feels so damn good."

Both the gentleman's hands gripped her hips. The sound of his body slamming into her ass filled the bar. He began to jab his cock in short fast strokes into her cunt as his body shuddered.

Sharon felt her pussy fill with hot jizz. "Oh sugar," she purred. "It fills like you filled me to overflowing."

Cum began to ooze from her pussy to drip onto the grimy linoleum. Sharon pulled herself off the gentleman's cock, gasping when the head slip from her, just as she had when it had entered her. She turned and took as much of the softening cock into her mouth as she could. She sucked gently for a moment then began to lick the shaft, savoring the way her cunt tasted mixed with the stranger's jizz.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers
12