Night Out

Story Info
Hubby takes wife out for a bit of exposure.
737 words
3.83
64.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is the chief financial officer of a large industrial company, therefore at work she gets a tremendous amount of respect. She is feared and catered due to her high position of power in the company. Yet at home is she is nothing more than my wife, my submissive wife that is. Sometimes when she gets home I order her to strip in front of me and I think if only the guys at her office knew what she was going to have done to her tonight.

One of my favorite things to have my wife do is obey my commands in public. Often when she gets home from work while still in her 300 dollar business suit I will tell her we are going for a ride. Awhile back I found this little Mexican restaurant where migrant workers hang out in the back after a day in the fields. I frequently drive my wife Susan to this restaurant and park in the back of the restaurant. Then with usually a dozen wetbacks no more than ten feet away I order her to take out my cock and start stroking it. She always gets quite embarrassed. I think its partly because here she is a successful business woman, making 100,000 dollars a year, in a very expensive suit, in a Mercedes Benz, and she is told to stroke a cock in front of a bunch of poor, strangers, in order to please her husband and eventually the wetbacks who watch.

Usually after only a couple of minutes the guys in the back of the restaurant start to get curious as to why we are there, and approach the car. It is then that they see she is jacking me off. They usually quickly then form a big circle around the car and gaze at my wife as she continues her stroking. When we have a sufficient crowd I then tell her to lean over and take my cock into her mouth. She is always quite nervous when I order her to do this but she also at times seems relieved not to have to stare into the faces of the guys watching her.

Usually I would just have her suck me till I came. I would shoot my load down her throat, have her lick me clean, then let her sit up, make her wave goodbye to her audience and then drive away. But today I was feeling generous. So after about five minutes of her sucking my cock, I ordered her to sit up. She did with a worried and confused look on her face. I then told her that she should masturbate for her audience today. She pleaded not to, but I insisted that if she didn’t I wouldn’t let her finish sucking me off and I would then be very upset. She said that she didn’t want that so reluctantly she pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties. The guys surrounding our car got extremely excited and started hooting and hollering. She laid her head back and stared at the roof of the car as she started to slowly rub her clit with her fingers. Quickly she began to increase the pace. After a few minutes I told her to stick a couple of fingers way up inside her pussy, which she quickly did moaning very loudly as they stretched her tight pussy.

After ten minutes of her masturbating she began to cum. She started moaning loader an twitching violently. Then suddenly with a scream of pleasure she came, bucking her hips violently against her own hand. After she regained her composure I put my hand on the back of her head and said while pulling her head to my lap that you have done a great job and really deserve this as I forced her mouth over my swollen cock. Then grabbing her air which was up in a bun I forced her face up and down my cock quickly and roughly. Soon I started to cum and pumped my hips in unison with my forcing down of her head. I came violently down the back of her throat.

I then let her sit up, fix her dress, then ordered her to wave goodbye to her appreciative audience. Then drove her home. When we got home I fucked her harder than I had in weeks. It was a good night.