Night Out

Story Info
Man takes wife to the stars.
2.4k words
4.29
18.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaReine
LaReine
3 Followers

The sound of the TV wakes me up. I look over to your side of the bed. Not finding you there, I walk towards the sound of the television. You begin to get up as I enter the family room. "I couldn't sleep, and I didn't want to disturb you," you say, with a smile. "I knew you were exhausted because you fell asleep with your clothes on." I smile and motion for you to sit back down as I come and sit in your lap in the reclining chair.

"What are you watching?" I ask.

"I'm just flipping channels. Over 100 channels and there's nothing good on."

"Maybe I can spice things up a bit."

"Don't tease me now, girl."

"If there is one thing you should know about me by now, my dear Steven, it's that I NEVER" I gently brush my lips against yours "EVER" I kiss across your cheek until I reach your ear "tease" I whisper. You slide your hands up my arms until you reach my shoulders, and begin to unbutton my blouse. You only unbutton the top few buttons, though. Then you grab my hands, which had begun to travel down your chest. You begin to move forward and we rise from the chair.

"Wait a min.....step back." I give you a questioning smile, but do as you ask. "I wanna look at you." You keep one hand on my shoulder and caress the side of my face with the other. I press my cheek into your palm. "I have an idea!" I raise my eyebrow and grin, leaning forward to kiss you again. "Wait, wait. The best things come to those who wait. Let's go!"

"Oh!" I say in surprise. "Let me grab my purse...."

"Neah! You won't need it where we're going!" You grab my hand, stopping only to grab your keys and wallet and we head out the door. We go to your SUV. You go to the passenger side to open the door. I grab your arm and pull you down to plant a kiss on your lips.

"I'm a little impatient, I guess." You wink at me and open up the passenger door. You put your arms around my waist, pick me up and set me on the seat. You rub your arms down my waist and down my legs looking me dead in the eye the whole time. I begin to lick my lips and lean toward you for another kiss....one that won't end very quickly.

"Hey....hold that thought, my love." You shut the door and go around to the other side. I put my head back against the seat and take a deep breath, trying to ease the tension of the evening away. You open the door, get inside and then I hear silence. I open my left eye to see you staring at me.

"Are you looking at my collarbone?" I say with a smile. In response, you take a finger and run it down one side of my neck, across my collarbone and up the other side of my neck. I take your hand, and take that finger into my mouth, sucking it lovingly, never taking my eyes off yours. "Where are you going to take me, Steven?"

"To the stars, of course...." you say pulling away your hand. You start your car and we're off. "Tell me about your day." So, I begin to tell you. You listen carefully, occasionally interjecting to advise me. I begin to notice that we've driven a good ways.

"Where are we going?"

"Glad you asked, because we're almost there and I want you to close your eyes." I close my eyes and lean back into the seat. After a few minutes, I feel the us go over a bumpy path and then you pull the car to a stop and turn it off. "Hold on just a sec..." I wait a little anxiously as I hear you get out of the car and come around to my side. You open the door. "Keep your eyes shut now, and swing around towards me." You pull me down, out of the truck. "Okay, now look...." I look around and see only grass...some trees in the distance.

"I don't see anything," I say questioningly. You turn my chin upwards and begin to lovingly caress my neck.

"You're looking in the wrong direction," you whisper. I begin to wonder how I'm going to be able to concentrate on anything with the incredible assault you're giving my neck and chest. I look up though and gasp. You've taken me out into the country, far away from the pollution, and the sky is literally filled with stars.

"Oh, Steven....beautiful....." I say softly.

"Yes, it is....." you say as you pull my shirt away from my body. I hadn't even noticed that you'd unbuttoned it all the way. You run your fingers through my hair, undoing the bun it was in, and letting it fall onto my shoulders. You take off my bra and hold me away from you, watching the cool air make my nipples rise.

"Steven......ohhhhhhhh, baby...." I moan as you wrap an arm around me and bend me backwards, taking one of my nipples between your teeth gently and flicking your tongue across it back and forth. My knees begin to buckle and we fall to our knees on grass that feels like soft carpet. I start to try to remove your shirt, but you grab my hands.

"No, no ....just let me love you for a little bit," you whisper and pull my arms over my head. You hold my wrists over my head with one hand while your other begins to unzip my pants. You trace my lips with your tongue until I capture it in my mouth. I gently suck your tongue and then try to massage your tongue with mine. You release my arms and I wrap them around you, caressing your neck and your back. We continue to kiss and I begin to feel warmth permeate through my whole body. You pause, taking my face between your hands and leaning back. "You're so beautiful, Joy..." I smile and stare into your eyes, those brownish orbs that radiate such warmth and love. I search your eyes for emotion, seeing a mixture of things. You drop your eyes down to look at my breasts and stomach.

I am trying not to feel self-conscious. I begin to cover myself with my arms, but you caress my arms and pull me close to you in a warm embrace. I turn around and lean back into your chest raising my head up to lick your neck. I let my head rest on your shoulder, that wonderful shoulder that's always there for me. You rub your hands up the side of my body and take my breasts in your hands. You begin to massage in a circular motion. I wrap my arms around behind you and press my hips into yours, trying to match your circular rhythm with my hips. You let one hand travel down my stomach into my unzipped pants and begin to rub my clit with your finger. My breathing becomes labored and I begin to whimper in delight. You begin to suck my earlobe and travel down my neck with your tongue. I moan and lift an arm so that I can massage the back of your neck with my hand. "Steven," I whisper softly and begin to pant. I hardly know where to concentrate, on your mouth sucking my neck, or your hand massaging my breast, occasionally squeezing and pulling my nipple, or your other hand dipping inside me to spread my juice on my clit and rubbing it up, down, alongside.

I try to concentrate on all three pleasures. "Steven, I'm going to come soon...." I breathe more than say.

"Yes, baby, come for me. Don't hold back," you say huskily into my ear. I begin to whimper again and my hips thrust against your hand. I lean my head back onto your shoulder. You press the hand that was on my breast on my side, holding me to your stomach. You start rotating your wet fingers around my clit faster and faster. For minute all I can think about are the wonderful waves of pleasure surging through my body. "Oh, Joy, I love the way you sound when you come," you say as you hold my trembling body to you. I lift my hips and slide my pants and panties off, trying to squeeze your hand that is still in my pussy. I toss the binding clothing aside. I then take your finger, covered with my come, into my mouth, tasting the ecstasy you gave me. I turn to face you, keeping you finger in my mouth, making sure that your fingers are only wet from my saliva, not my come.

I look into your eyes, then let mine travel down your body, to stare at the bulge in your pants. I hold your hand and let my tongue do figure-eights on your palm. With my other hand, I begin undoing your jeans. I slip my hand inside and begin to stroke you. I pull my hand back out, pause from the tongue dance I'm doing on your hand just long enough to lick mine. I put this wet hand back onto your dick, massaging it. Your breathing is coming in short gasps and I look into your eyes again. They seem to have gotten a little darker. I look deep into them trying to see my reflection in your eyes, wondering if mine are darker now, too. You begin to unbutton your shirt and I release your other hand. I try to let my pinky finger of my hand tickle your balls, so smooth... I let my other hand rub up and down your chest, tracing my fingers over your nipples, flicking them a little.

You pull off your shirt and I place both hands on your hips, trying to pull down your pants and underwear. I lean forward to plant a sweet kiss on your lips as you lift your hips to let me remove your clothing. I explore your mouth with my tongue then gasp as you suck it farther into your mouth. We kiss passionately for a few sweet moments, holding each other close. I place my hands on your chest and push you back gently. I smile at you then begin to lick along your ear, and stick my tongue inside. You moan and it excites me. I feel myself getting even more wet and I blow gently in your ear. "Damn, Joy, you don't know what you do to me," you gasp as a shiver runs through your body.

"Probably the same thing you do to me," I say softly. I lick down your neck, sucking gently, not really wanting to make any marks. I let my tongue trace a path to your nipple which I flick. I feel you rubbing your hands up and down my back, tracing my spine. I try to control my movements, but I love the way you touch me and keeping control with you is close to impossible. I run my tongue across your chest to your other nipple, wanting to give it equal attention. I place my ear to your chest to listen to your heart, thumping wildly. I return to licking and sucking your torso, moving further and further south. I feel you tense a little. I run my tongue along each side of your penis, caressing it. I give it a deep, long, slow suck, trying to moisten it as much as possible. You moan and put one hand behind my head, in my hair and the other on my neck, massaging it again. I feel so relaxed with you; it's incredible. Even though we're outdoors and could possibly be caught, I feel completely at ease. I never thought I could feel this comfortable with anyone. I lick my hand and cup your balls with it. I slide my other under your hips and into the crack of your butt, trying to tickle the tiny hairs there. You lay back into the grass and I hear you gasping. I just want to hear you cry out in pleasure. I get as much saliva as possible to make the entire area as wet as I can. I pull your penis into my mouth and taste your precum juice on my tongue.

"Mmmmmmm, Steven, I love the way you taste," I savor your taste in my mouth for a moment, gently massaging your balls and penis with my hands. I flick the head of your penis with my tongue, rapidly rotating it all around. I then take it into my mouth and begin humming, first high-pitched, then slightly lower, repeating that pattern over and over. I listen carefully to your breathing, waiting until it starts to sound really labored. I then hum as deeply as I can, making the vibration stronger and begin to move my head up and down your dick. I move slowly at first, but increase the pace as your hips begin to move. I rub my hand into the saliva that drips down your cock to moisten it and continue to massage your balls, tugging harder and harder. I don't stop my assault until I hear you cry out and feel you come into my mouth. I suck you until I'm sure you're finished, and I feel your hands relax a little on the back of my head. I slowly run my tongue around your now flaccid penis, feeling you run your fingers through my hair.

I look up at you, seeing sweat glistening on your brow. You open your eyes and smile at me. I stretch out on top of you and bring my lips to yours, letting you taste a little of yourself that got on my lips. You roll me over onto my back and stretch out beside me. You begin to rub your hands all over my body, very slowly.

"I want to explore you," you say, smiling down at me.

"You already know what my body is like," I say, grinning. "And boy do you know it well...." I take a deep breath and release it slowly. I concentrate on the feeling of your hands and mouth. I feel you rub your beard against the inside of my thigh. It tickles a little and I giggle softly. I feel you massaging my thighs and licking along the outline of my pubic hair. You kiss in circles until you get to my pussy and then stick out your tongue to lick my lips. I begin to whimper. I stare up at the beautiful stars and thank God that I met you.

LaReine
LaReine
3 Followers