Night Outside

Story Info
Couple has a fun on a night out.
1.1k words
3.96
20.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were out on a night out with a group of friends where we all got together and went out for a meal. It was really nice to catch up with the group as several of them we had not seen for a long time. It was a fairly decent restaurant filled with fairly decent people and we all dressed, fairly decent. Karen had on a long flowing summer dress and a small wraparound cardigan-type top that only covered her breasts and seemed to accent the shape and curve of them and basically highlight them from the dress but completely unrevealing. I had on a pair of dark trousers and a shirt at this time. So basically we were both dressed in typical clothing nothing extra-ordinary and certainly nothing for flaunting.

As the night went on we moved onto a club for some more drinks and just to keep the evening alive. After a few more drinks the group started to thin out with people going home or the single ones going on the prowl and so it was left to us to drink and dance. As time and drinks passed in the club we moved our bodies closer an closer. On the dance floor we basically just ground against one another and moved our hands freely over each other. Neither one of us was dressed in what would allow any great access for each other but we still took the opportunity to stroke and caress as much as possible.

After one song we decided to go see who was still around from our group so we went a walk in the club. As we moved from room to room we found ourselves in an upstairs bar area that had only a few people in it and they were mostly hanging over a balcony looking at the dance floor below. We took the opportunity to grab a drink and move to a ledge next to the bar but on the opposite side of the room from the balcony. We tried to talk about whether it was worth staying or going but the music was so loud you really had to shout to be heard. In doing so we would lean in to the other and try to speak directly into the ear. On one such occasion I leant in and tried to hold Karen's arm as I spoke to her but accidentally found myself with my hand resting on her breast. Rather than move it I decided not to speak but to gently nibble her ear as I moved my palm more firmly around her breast and felt her nipple start to tighten and grow under the fabric. Karen turned to say something but I used the opportunity to kiss her and pushed my mouth onto hers and explored with my tongue. She responded into me so moved my hand to her dress and undid a button to allow my hand to slide inside her dress and to grasp her opposite breast in my hand through her bra. This caused her to gasp into my mouth as I firmly pressed her breast upwards and forced her bra down so as to free her on one side so that I could tease and touch her nipple which was now solid. No-one could actually have seen her unless they were stood right at the side of us and looking right into the gap of her dress but it was pretty obvious what was going on to anyone.

After a really enjoyable minute of this though Karen broke away and took my hand and led us downstairs not stopping to look at anyone who was on the balcony. We went straight to the cloakroom and collected our jackets before spilling out into the night.

"That was naughty." Karen said as we hailed a cab.

"Well you are a bad girl." I said as we climbed in and gave the address.

The taxi ride takes around twenty minutes for us so it was probably about half-way into it before I realised that there was still a button open on the front of Karen's dress which gave me a great view of her lovely rounded tits. Without saying anything I reached over and slid my hand right into the gap and onto her bra. She looked down at my hand in surprise then leant over and started to kiss me as I fondled her breast out of her bra again. We kissed for a few seconds before I removed my hand and slid it slowly down her thigh. Karen continued to kiss me and made no sign that I should stop as I slowly lifted her skirt up higher and higher. We continued to kiss as I was able to place my hand on her panties which I brushed gently around before slipping my hand inside to feel her trimmed bush and wet pussy lips.

I knew that the taxi driver would probably have to have stopped the car and turned around to actually have seen her pussy but I was still surprised she had let it go this far especially as he only had to look in his mirror to see most of her tits in the gap in front of her dress. I was not however about to waste the opportunity and so slid first one and then two fingers deep inside her hole as she opened her thighs and started to breath deeper and faster into my mouth and then my shoulder. It was marvellous that when we pulled up into our street Karen was sat with her head back and her legs spread as I fingered her soaking wet pussy to the brink of orgasm. I removed my hand just in time for the taxi driver to ask for money whish I had to fumble for with juice covered fingers before mumbling our thanks.

I was surprised that he took the money without a word and sped away as we never even went into the house. I took Karen to the patio table at the side of the house and bent her over it. With her arse now facing the street (which was sadly empty), I pulled her panties down to around her knees and opened my trousers to release my cock that was by this time fit to burst. I slid easily into her wet pussy and pounded away at her. She came immediately as my cock entered her and again when I reached around and completely freed her tits to hang naked to the world as we ground into each other. It did not take long before I came deep inside of her and we managed to stagger into the house and get dressed.