Night Patrol

Story Info
She runs into a cop on the night shift.
4.6k words
4.59
32.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTinPA
MTinPA
19 Followers

I was bored as hell. Absolutely nothing to do on a usual Monday night. That's basically the way I've lived my life since my divorce. A devoted mother of one fantastic son. But today Andy left to spend a week's vacation with his dad and that ugly, old piece of shit otherwise known as his dad's girlfriend.

I, being 13 years younger then my ex, had a lot more stamina in the bedroom than he did which was pretty much the reason for our split.

Although I have a fiancée, he lives 900 miles away because of work, I still get lots of action even if it is solo. Its late now, 11pm but I feel so restless.

Sighing, I throw on my walkers and grab my mp3 player heading out the door for a half hour jaunt, thinking hopefully it will tire me out and help me get some sleep. I hadn't slept well last night and ended up with my trusty vibe.

Turning on the tunes, I headed on my usual route. The town I lived in was small. Maybe 1500 people, if that. I was walking to the beat, the music on full blast when red and blue lights briefly flashed and caught my attention.

A police cruiser was at the stop sign a few yards in front of me with the window rolled down. The officer gestured to me to approach. I removed my earphones and walked toward him. I didn't notice until I got closer that I had seen this policeman before.

I live in a double block home and a few days ago he had mistakenly rang my bell looking for one of my neighbors next door.

Tall, dark hair, piercing eyes, gorgeous in his black uniform and very polite with his "sorry to have bothered you ma'am". I've always had a cop fetish. My ex was one and the only thing that really attracted me to him was his uniform.

The officer beckoned me to come closer and he gave me a broad smile when he recognized me.

"Can I help you officer?" I asked swaying my hips more intensely as I walked up to him.

"You're out a little late tonight aren't you, ma'am?"

"Yea," I said, smiling. "I couldn't sleep so I thought I could take a walk and try to tire myself out."

"I would love to tire you out if I wasn't on duty," he muttered under his breath. Just not under enough. I grinned to myself but didn't let on that I'd heard him.

"Thanks for worrying officer but I'll be ok." I went to put my headphones back on when he caught my attention by clearing his throat.

"I'm Craig," he said, "Craig Davidson. Sorry about the mix up the other day."

"No harm done," I answered. "And I'm Lisa by the way."

He held out his hand and I shook it lightly. He looked at our hands together for a second and reluctantly let mine go.

"Well," he said hesitantly. "I'll let you get back to your walk. Be careful, its late.Don't play the music too loud. You can never tell if someone's sneaking up behind you."

I sighed and shook my head. "Well thank you very much, Officer Craig" I said sarcastically.

"What's wrong?"

"You just gave me the willies. Now I have to get back home with that on my mind. I can't relax and enjoy the rest of my walk."

"I'm sorry," he said. "Can I give you a ride home?"

"Sure, if it's okay," I said as he unlocked the passenger side door and moved some papers so I could sit down. Out of force of habit I buckled up even though he wasn't. "Strictly by the rules?" he asked.

I looked at him and smiled sexily "Appearances can be deceiving," I hinted.

"Hmmm," was all he said. We drove for about 5 minutes in silence.

As he pulled up to my apartment, I thanked him for the ride and turned to get out then hesitated. I turned to him and looked at his gorgeous face. It was now or never. "What time, Officer Davidson?"

"What time what?" he asked, confused.

"Well you said you would 'love to tire me out if you weren't on duty' so what time is your shift over?"

From the glow of the readings on his dashboard I could see him blush brightly. "Well," he said, swallowing hard. "I didn't mean... I mean... I said..."

I gave him a smirk and said "It's ok. It's ok. But it's just as I thought... all talk." I leaned in closer and whispered in his ear, "I would have enjoyed having you beat me with your long, hard nightstick. Oh well..." I opened the car door and started to walk up the steps, hearing the power window roll down behind me.

"Lisa..."

I stopped but didn't turn around.

"2:00" he said.

"I'll be waiting. Oh and wear your uniform." I replied, calmly walking up the steps and opened the door.

I was so friggen excited, I ran upstairs to grab a quick shower and went to straighten my bedroom. I love my son with a passion but as I passed his room I was so thankful he was with his father all week. Around 2:15 a light tap sounded on the screen door. The living room was in darkness, the only light was from the computer monitor but I was sitting, waiting for him.

"Lisa?" he whispered.

"Officer Craig," I answered loud enough for him to hear me. "Come in."

He opened the door and closed it quietly behind him when I grabbed him pulling him to me, my lips meeting his. We both slid to our knees on the floor. He looked at me and put my head on his shoulder, letting his hands roam my back down to my ass, holding me close.

I licked along his jaw taking little nips of his chin and neck. He had some stubble and I rubbed my cheek against it, relishing in the coarseness. I loved a guy with facial hair especially when he rubs it against my clit. I began to unbutton his workshirt. He tried to help me but I pushed his hands away.

"Don't make me handcuff you," I giggled and to my surprise, he groaned.

I never figured a powerful man would want to be submissive. I stored that away for future use. Removing his shirt, I undid his bullet proof vest with ease, the velcro strips ripping loudly in the large room.

After removing his white tee, I moved my hands down over his tight abs to his utility belt and he grabbed my wrists. I looked up at him, confused.

"I can't let you touch my gun."

I smiled widely and we both laughed, "Oh don't worry, before the night is over I'll do more than touch it." I moved away so he could secure his weapon, laying it up on a chair. I went back to the pleasurable task at hand of starting to unbuckle his belt.

"Wait," he whispered. "Take me to your room."

"In time. We have all night," I replied.

He took my hand in his and placed it against the hard, thick bulge of his cock in his uniform pants. I gave him a firm squeeze and led him upstairs. When we got there he noticed that I had bondage straps securely fastened to all four bed posts.

He grabbed me from behind, his hands on my tits, kneading them, pinching the nipples and kissing my neck.

"Are you my prisoner? Do I treat you like the bad girl you are?" He tried to sound sincere but I could hear the disappointment in his voice. Obviously he got that a lot. A little change of plans couldn't hurt, for just a little while at least.

"Oh no, Officer Craig." Slowly, I placed his cap that I secretly carried up with me on my head and reached over to grab a suede whip off of the dresser, slapping him lightly on the thigh. "You're mine tonight. You'll do exactly what I say." I was never the dominating one in a relationship and didn't actually know how to perform but I was willing to try, not knowing that later I would be shown how to dominate by one of the best.

He actually growled at me, his cock poking me in the ass through my black jeans. I threw the whip on the bed and turned in his arms. I traced my fingertips along his nipples, looking into his eyes. He shivered and bent down to kiss me, his tongue slipping into my mouth to war with mine. I sighed as he pulled away.

"Lie down," I commanded which he did, quickly. Walking over to the window, I pulled down the blind and lit three small candles scattered around the room. "You will do what I say when I say it and will speak only when spoken too, understand?"

"Yes."

"Good boy." I began securing the bonds tightly to his wrists.

I moved to the top of his pants and undid the zipper and clip with my teeth. I could feel his cock jump slightly under the fabric. I slid my hands under the material and lowered his pants to his knees. Craig sucked in his breath when I began to nibble his cock through his boxers.

They were button-fly so his prick wouldn't be making an unexpected appearance yet . He strained briefly when I let my tongue lick in between the buttons to his hot cock underneath. He shaved his groin. I loved it. He thrust his cock up at me.

I reached up and ran my fingertips over his chest, moving my head to his nipples. I slowly ran my tongue around and around teasing, licking and nibbling them. Craig arched his back and I could tell he loved nipple play. I dragged my finger nails across the undersides of his nipples and he groaned loudly.

I took one into my mouth and sucked, encircling it with my teeth. biting with a little pressure then when he showed no signs of pain I bit harder and harder until he gasped, his thick cock poking against my thigh. I moved on to the other one licking, biting until he clamped his thighs around mine.

I moved down his body and I took off his pants and boxers and secured his ankles in the rest of the bonds to hold his legs open. I said trying to sound firm and not letting on how much his pleasure at my touch turned me on, "I'm in control Craig, you won't rush me, do you understand?"

"I understand," he answered.

His cock stood straight up pointed to the ceiling. I moved to his pole and licked the head very lightly with my tongue, sucking on his piss hole. He moaned and thrust his hips up.

I maneuvered into a 69 and he strained to eat me out although I was still dressed. I stayed just out of reach and angled myself so his cock slid deeply down my throat.

He gasped as my muscles milked him. I reached down and cupped his balls, lifting them firmly to the base of his cock holding them tight as I slid up and down, increasing the suction on every move downward, licking his cock like a fat popsicle.

His toes cracked as they curled and I could feel him shiver. I went on for a few more minutes until I could feel his breathing change and I stopped suddenly. Still holding his cock in my mouth, I twisted position and was now aimed up his body, my chin on his balls.

I undid one ankle and lifted his foot until his knee was bent and his foot flat on the bed. I pushed his leg over his groin until his ass was open to me. I took my mouth off of his cock and my tongue went to his asshole. I started to lick the crack. Obviously he never had a rim job because he flinched in surprise.

"I'm not gay." he said nervously. I took the whip and slapped his ass hard. He sucked in his breath.

"You don't have to be, just feel."

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I ran my tongue along the slit pushing his leg up to get a better angle. I slipped my tongue into his ass and rotated while rubbing his perineum, my other hand jacking off his cock.

I moved my mouth up slightly licking his perineum and slid a finger gently, slowly into his tight hole. He flinched, but as I rotated my finger and jacked him off, he started moaning after a few moments.

"Lisa, oh god, that's great." He came so close to cumming but I stopped and he groaned in frustration.

"I said not to speak unless spoken to."

"I'm sorry." he responded. I slapped him with the whip again. Two hard slaps on the first one. His ass was red and I could feel the heat.

He was really getting into this submissive role. But I didn't want this time together to end too soon by making him come so I untied him and rubbed my clit and dripping pussy against his hairy thigh. I was so hot.

"My turn," I said, turning and lying on my back.

"Are you sure you want it?" he surprised me by asking. The way he said those few words sent shivers up my spine. Suddenly I knew something intense was going to happen. But still I said yes.

"Good," he growled. Just then Craig's whole attitude changed. He grabbed me roughly by my left wrist and thigh and flipped me over on my stomach. Before I could catch my breath he had me pinned to the bed with his weight. He started to bind my wrists and I wasn't even undressed yet.

"Seventeen." he said.

"Seventeen?"

"If you get too scared or I'm hurting you too much and you can't handle it, all you have to say is 'seventeen' and I will know to stop. It's a safeword. Don't say this at any other time. Only if you actually want me to stop. Understand?"

"Yes, seventeen. But I'm dressed how---?"

"QUIET!" he hissed at me. "You speak only when I let you. You will address me only as Master Craig or Sir. Don't forget it or you WILL be sorry."

He got off of me. I turned my head to the side and was temporarily blinded when he switched on the bedroom light.

"This shit with the candles is out. I want to see the woman I'm fucking."

I am very self conscious about my body and NEVER have sex with the light on.

"But I--" I momentarily forgot I shouldn't speak and heard a whistle in the air before I felt a severe pain shoot across my ass.

Thank god I was still in my jeans but it still hurt like a fucker. Instantly I realized it wasn't the suede whip I owned but something much worse.

Craig had removed the items hanging off his utility belt and set them on the empty chair in the corner of the room. He doubled the thick leather strap and, binding the ends together with three cable ties used for emergency handcuffs, made a handle.

I wanted to scream but feared more punishment and felt a tear roll down my cheek. I noticed him turn to the chair he had placed his tools on but I couldn't see what he had grabbed. Something cold and metal slid across my side and instantly I knew it was a knife.

What did I get myself into? I held my breath, closed my eyes and waited. Even if I said the codeword would he actually stop? I heard a ripping sound. He's cutting off my clothes. I definitely had a lot to learn about being dominant.

Slowly I felt my shirt cut away then bra and jeans. I was left only in my panties. I shivered not because I was cold but the sheer mastery and control he had over me. I was completely powerless and surprisingly I was starting to enjoy it.

I felt the bed shift as Craig placed the belt on the floor within easy reach and then he lowered himself onto me his full length against mine. I realized then that he had put his pants back on.

"You want my cock in you, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," I whispered.

"I can't hear you, Lisa."

"Yes Sir," I said louder.

"Good girl." I felt his hand raise and begin to stroke my hair and then run down to move it away from the back of my neck. He lowered his lips to my flesh and bit lightly. I shivered.

I used to have fantasies about vampires when I was younger. I would actually dream about them but as the years went by I thought I had outgrown them.

Obviously, I was wrong. As he nibbled lightly, I pushed my neck harder into him and moaned. Silently begging him to ... to what? Attack my throat? When he continued with light kisses and nips, I whimpered.

"What?" he asked.

"Harder please. Bite me harder..."

He waited...impatiently...

"Sir," I added quickly.

"How bad do you want it?" He prodded.

"Bad Sir, please. Bite me harder."

"Are you a pain slut?"

"No Master Craig... Sir... I just want it... Please."

He slid both of his warm hands down to my bound hands and twined his fingers through mine. He lowered his mouth and began biting my throat, ripping into it just as I'd asked for. The pain was intense but I took it all as he licked and sucked and bit, each bite got harder and deeper.

Switching sides, he began to assault me again. I groaned and whimpered through the onslaught but thoroughly enjoyed it until he began breathing hard and moved away, my neck throbbing.

"Was that good my little whore?"

"Oh yes Sir." I sighed. "Thank you." I was so turned on I started grinding my sopping pussy and hard clit into my panties and against the bed.

"You're not trying to cum without my permission?" he asked.

"No sir."

He ran his big hands down my back, grabbing my panties and sliding them down and off of me. I felt totally exposed and I didn't like the feeling. I felt him lower himself against my ass and he kissed my cheeks one at a time.

Then he bent lower lying his chest on the bed and slid his arms under me and wrapping them over my ass to spread me open.

I think he appreciated the fact that I shave myself totally. Suddenly, I didn't care that I was exposed and that is a first for me. I closed my eyes as I felt his mouth kissing my lips, licking my clit with his hard tongue. My groin humped against him. Then he said something that totally shocked me. He told me not to move.

"But I..."

"Don't move," he repeated. "Or I'll stop and leave now. You have permission to moan, to scream, to cry, to beg. Say anything you want but you are not allowed to move."

I whimpered. I knew I didn't have the skill to control myself but I didn't want this to ever end.

"Do you understand?"

"Sir I--I understand" I gulped loudly and I could feel Craig smile against me. I knew he was waiting to see how long it would take me to beg him to fuck me. With the torture I knew I was facing, it wouldn't take long.

He seemed like a pro at this domination lifestyle. He pushed me up until my legs were slightly bent and my knees were against the bed. He flipped onto his back, my pussy directly above him. He pulled me down to him and began to suck and lick and nip at my clit.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed and then lowered my voice. The walls were paper thin and I knew that any outburst could be heard by the neighbors on the other side. I bit the pillow underneath me. I kept still only by sheer willpower.

I wanted to grind my dripping pussy against his wonderful mouth. I could hear myself saying, almost chanting, "please, please," over and over again. He pushed one finger then another into my pussy. I knew there was no way I could keep still and begged him not to leave.

"Don't move," he reminded me. I growled in frustration. slamming my head twice into the pillow.

"I can't stay still, Sir! I need to fuck your fingers!"

"No!" he warned.

He slid in two more along with the first two, wiggling and spreading them inside of me. I've never felt so full before. After sucking his cock earlier, I realized he was making me ready for him. He was bigger and longer then average and I was tight.

Uncontrollably, I moved my hips, just the briefest and tiniest movement but he felt me do it and with his free hand, grabbed the belt on the side of the bed and let it crack across my ass.

I had forgotten about the belt and it hurt a thousand times worse being naked. I felt Craig flinch as I screamed long and hard into the pillow, my hips grinding uncontrollably to ease the pain emanating from my ass. He removed his fingers from my hole and sat up to caress me, gently trying to erase the pain away for me.

I cried, swallowing with loud gulps and then felt myself begin to calm down and finally relax. My ass was still on fire but the pain was diminishing slightly. I could feel his fingertips gently tracing the welt raising my skin.

"Do you want me to untie you?" he asked "This might be too much for you."

I was surprised by my answer. "No master Craig. I'll be a good girl from now on. I wont move again."

I could tell he expected me to stop him. For a brief instant he didn't know what to do and then began to lick my clit again, reinserting first two then four fingers into me. Quickly my pussy was overflowing with juices and he went at me with a vengeance.

I was breathing hard. I could hear the sounds echoing off the walls along with an assortment of moans, groans, and cries I didn't even know I was making.

Finally I heard myself say, "Please fuck me now Officer Craig! Please Sir! I need to feel your cock inside me! I cant take it anymore! Please?"

MTinPA
MTinPA
19 Followers
12