Night Rider

Story Info
She enjoys a solo flight.
1.2k words
4.24
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal Syn
Carnal Syn
26 Followers

The pale yellow moon rested high in the chilly March darkness, watching as I hurriedly ran to my parked car. Waiting for the motor to warm up, I sat gripping the wheel, as tiredness overcame me. I wanted supper, a shower and bed, nothing else. I drove at a timid pace, letting the maniacs fly around me. A close friend once told me that it is better to have an asshole in front of you, than a prick behind you. Finally, the blissful sight of my quiet house greeted my eyes.

I ate a light meal of cheese and grapes, along with a glass of cold milk. I cleaned up the small amount of dishes, listening to the calming quietness of the house. I turned off the phone ringers, turned on the answering machine, making sure its volume button was on zero. No one would disturb me now. I needed peace of mind.

I ran the bath water at the hottest temperature that my body would allow. The scent of pears floated in the room, as I watched the bubbles of the bath foam fill the tub. I lit a solitary candle and placed it on the rim of the tub. With a fresh towel and face cloth close by, I removed my clothes, to blissfully sink into the water.

The bath gave me comfort, as the achy tiredness departed and relaxation became my state of mind. I stretched out, resting my head on the face cloth, using it as a pillow. The bubbles popped and crackled against my luminous skin. I stared at my legs for a long time, noting their sculptured muscles. The flickering yellow glow from the candles made them appear glamorous. I ran a manicured pink nail over my thigh, thinking how the right lighting can make anyone look like a beauty queen.

I closed my aching eyes, trying not to review my harsh day of errors and disasters. I languished in the tub, as the bubbles burst around my breasts, releasing pear-scented dampness under my nose. The sensation caused my tawny nipples to harden. Under the candlelight, I watched them tighten, as the night air touched the tip of their peaks. Little goose bumps appeared around the large dark areole on each breast. I touched my right nipple with the left index finger. The sensation coursed down an invisible pathway straight to my nether regions. My smooth lower stomach tightened for a brief moment. I closed my eyes, repeating the subtle touching of my nipple. Comfort descended upon me, causing drowsiness.

I awoke thirty minutes later to mutinous cold water and no pear-scented bubbles. I hurriedly scrambled out of the tub, wrapping the large fluffy towel around me. I briskly dried my body, as the bath water drained. I blew out the lit candlewick, which was drowning in melted wax and went to my pink satin-sheeted bed. To lazy to clad myself in pajamas, I slide under the covers for much needed sleep. I tossed and turned for about ten minutes with sleep displaying evasive action. The moon shone through my window, causing the pink satin to shimmer.

My left nipple rubbed against the satin fabric, as I turned onto my right side. Stimulated, it stood at attention, proud and defiant. I cradled the whole breast with my right hand with the tense nipple drilling into my palm. With my fingers, I caressed the outer regions of the breast, the mound smooth and curvy. The soothing action of my fingers intensified the hardness of my nipple, escalating the sensations of arousal to my mound of Venus. I felt the resulting dampness in my outer labia and a yearning in my hot center.

I pushed my palm against the rigid nipple, as I squeezed the whole breast with my hand. My nimble fingers twirled the tawny nipple. I moaned with pleasure, flipping over onto my back. With my free hand, I ran it over my smooth tummy to the soft trimmed hair at my pubic mound. The hair on my lips was matted to the skin, due to my dampened state of carnal need. My experienced fingers traveled the familiar roads of my pussy lips, teasing the slit.

With my breathing erratic as my arousal mounted, my digits danced over my clit, first in little circles and then in an up and down motion. I tensed as my body sought the relief it craved with my pussy tightening up to explode in an orgasm. When I came, my legs and arms jerked, as the juices flowed around my fingers. I didn’t stop the probing of my pussy. I moved my fingers to an area on the left side of my over-sensitive clit, stroking in a circular fashion. This indirect stimulation and the continuous pull on my throbbing nipple created a realm of tingling sensations through my twitching pussy. I felt another climax building. My moans of pleasure sang a sweet song, as my fingers danced in rhythm. I came hard and with violence, grinding against my hand, causing the sheets to twist around me.

Deep inside my hot center lurked a deep need that my fingers could not satisfy. Daughter of Diana that I am, I yearned to ride something hard and fast with wild abandonment, while the tempting moon shone through my window, urging me onward. I kicked the cumbersome covers from my toned limbs, crawling to the foot of the four-poster antique bed. I straddled the frame, gripping one of the posts with both hands. The sturdy frame had raised curves and blunted ridges, made from smooth polished cherry wood. With one foot on the floor and the other bent at the knee on the bed, I proceeded to slide my wet insatiable pussy over the curves and ridges of the bed frame. I whipped my head back and forth with hair flying. With the bed screaming like a banshee, I rode the frame like a lover, its hardness stroking my clit. My nipples grew to massive proportions never seen before, as my pussy soaked the wood, lubricating it, allowing my cunt to slide across it in liquid motion.

I braced myself, as I knew that this orgasm was going to be of immense and mind-blowing proportions, while I continued to ride the bed frame, on the wind of abandon and race to the ultimate climatic finish line. My inner female sanctum heated, my ass tightened and my lower stomach hitched, as I came with the animalistic and savagery of one regressed to a primal status of existence. My juices flowed, soaking the bed frame’s cherry wood. My thighs clenched tightly around my substitute lover, as my body jerked in rhythm and rhyme with my cries of sexual release that echoed off the four walls.

Sated, I fell onto the mattress, as the bed springs thanked heaven for the answered prayers of relief. I lay there trying to catch my breath, as night’s coolness whispered across my sweat-coated body. Weakened and exhausted, I retreated under the welcoming arms of my comforter, to slip into an erotic dream state, as the moon smiled with prideful approval at me, through my window. Its playful moonbeams danced across my bed, to soothe my brow, urging me into a peaceful deep sleep.

Carnal Syn
Carnal Syn
26 Followers