Night Shift

Story Info
Computer night shift girls romp naked through empty office.
4.7k words
4.43
53.6k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before reading any further, here is the usual 'health warning'. This story contains explicit descriptions of sexual acts which some may find offensive or perverse. If you are likely to be offended by such content, then please continue no further.

A couple of actual events inspired this work of fiction, in which I have taken the opportunity to elaborate on some of my fantasies.

Please pass on comments, criticisms, and, suggestions.

The era was the latter half of the 1970's when computers were large, and their peripherals even larger. All equipment was contained in a sealed, air-conditioned, room, where the air pressure was slightly elevated in order to expel any foreign particles when the two sets of doors were opened. In between the doors was an anti-dust mat to retain any particles on the footwear of those entering the room. The operators had to wear overalls to minimise contamination by dust on their clothing.

Sally's shift of operators was doing nights this week, next week it would be back-shift, then day-shift the following week, before rotating round to night-shift again. This was the only all-girl shift in the organisation. At 2am on this particular night, things were so quiet that only two of the six-member shift were tending to the computer as it crunched its way through the batch jobs, while the remaining members lounged in the rest room that was for exclusive use of the operators.

They had just completed a round of putting in the deserted open-plan office outside of their rest room (this was achieved by removing the covers of certain of the floor sockets to provide the holes – extra features were provided by the office furniture, and, the lack of full lighting – only the emergency lights were lit to show the ways to the exits). Not another person had been seen.

"I hate night shift," said Sally, the shift leader, "It's so eerie in this dark, deserted building, and so boring."

"I know what you mean, we could have played that round naked for no-one is here to notice." remarked Emily, a slender, pretty, brunette.

"What about the security guards?" interjected Susan, another brunette, "They could have caught us."

"Oh, they aren't due to do their rounds for over an hour yet", said Sally, who was the eldest of the shift, having just passed her 31st birthday.

"See," said Emily, "Wecouldhave gone round naked."

"I bet you wouldn't dare go naked." chirped in Jacqui, the fourth member of the squad who had an exhibitionist streak in her and sensed the opportunity for a bit of excitement to alleviate the boredom of the night.

"Yes, I would!" retorted Emily, who also had an exhibitionist streak.

"Prove it," said Jacqui, "Take your clothes off."

"I'm not doing it alone, you must as well, Jacqui."

"OK then, you're on. You first."

Sally and Susan were amazed at the challenge that was unfolding before them. Neither actually believed that the two girls would fully go through with it even though Emily unzipped her overall and stepped out of it, discarding it on a convenient chair.

"OK Jacqui, now you." Emily instructed.

"Oh no," replied Jacqui, "Not until you are completely naked."

"C'mon," complained Emily, "How do I know you aren't going to chicken out once I am naked?"

"Fair point," Sally said to Jacqui, "Why don't you match Emily item for item."

"Alright then." resigned Jacqui as she removed her overall.

Emily next removed her shoes and socks, and, then her jeans, revealing that she was wearing light green panties, partly covered by her top. Sally's and Susan's eyes then switched to Jacqui, who removed her shoes, socks, and, jeans. Jacqui's top was shorter than Emily's, and showed off a pair of white lace panties, through which her red pubic hair could be seen.

"So youarea natural red-head," remarked Sally, and everyone laughed.

"Did you ever doubt it?" retorted Jacqui, who, in an act of defiance, removed her panties and exhibited her magnificent red bush to all. "Take a good look, you won't find the colour there any different from my head hair."

Sally and Susan never thought that this would go so far, but nevertheless found themselves staring at Jacqui's pussy and then at her head. On looking up at Jacqui's head, they looked straight into her eyes and realised they had been staring, and enjoying it. Upon this realisation, both girls blushed, which didn't go unnoticed by Jacqui who felt a rush through her body, and a sudden release of fluid in her vagina. She hoped that the juice wouldn't start to flow and become visible, although her pussy lips were well concealed by the mass of pubic hair.

Emily was quite aroused by Jacqui's exhibition, and decided to tease her audience. Quite rightly, she assumed that the others would expect her to remove her panties next, but instead, she began to lift her top.

"Panties, panties!" the others jeered, followed by "Show your pussy."

But Emily continued to raise her top. She wasn't wearing a bra, and knew she would be showing off her small but pert breasts once her top was off, so she gradually raised her top to just below her nipples, revealing the bottom half of her breasts, and letting everyone see that she was not wearing a bra. At that point she halted, much to the consternation of her audience, who were becoming very excited and were shouting slogans like "Braless!" and "Get your tits out!"

Then Emily turned her back to her audience and completely removed her top, throwing it onto the chair that held the rest of her discarded clothes, and while still facing away from the others, she slowly slid her panties down, gradually revealing her nicely rounded bum. Then, while keeping her legs straight, she bent over to slowly push her panties down to her ankles. Emily knew she must be displaying her bum hole, and her pussy lips would be showing as well, but that was her intention.

And that was indeed the case, for she heard a gasp from the others when they saw her womanly charms. After stepping out of her panties, Emily turned to face the others, revealing her full frontal totally naked body. The others' eyes took in the small, pert, breasts with nipples standing out like hazelnuts from pink areolae, the flat stomach, and the pussy with the edge hairs shaved, leaving a neat, dark, quim running from the top of her slit to just below the panty line, and bare labia, which were glistening with moisture.

All three others felt a rush of pussy juice on seeing Emily nude, Sally's and Susan's panties absorbed theirs, but in Jacqui's case, her juice flowed out and formed beads on her pubic hair. Then, rather than crouch down to pick up her panties, Emily squatted, spreading her legs, and showing off her cunt. What a buzz she was getting from this. She could see that Jacqui was quite wet, and suspected that Sally and Susan were also wet, judging by the gasps that were coming from them. Emily herself was quite wet, for, on squatting, her pussy lips spread and a globule of creamy juice oozed from her open vagina. She picked up her panties and stood up, tossing her panties onto the chair.

All eyes now focused on Jacqui, who, unceremoniously hauled her top over her head, and deftly unclipped her bra and let it slide down her arms to fall on the floor. Jacqui had larger breasts than Emily, but they stood out firm with no sag. The nipples were hard, but not as prominent as Emily's, and were a lighter shade of pink. Her pussy was unkempt, hiding all of her vulva ('laissez faire' as Jacqui calls it).

"I never would have believed you two would have gone all the way." remarked Sally, who was by now dying to give her pussy some attention, and wondered how she would accomplish that without the others knowing.

"Yeah, me too." echoed Susan, who was also wanting to attend to her sopping pussy.

"Right", said Emily, "Let's go, Jacqui."

"Go where?"

"Around the office, of course. That's what all this is about, going naked around the office." With that, Emily left the rest room and entered the open plan office area.

"Go on, Jacqui," urged Sally, "Go with her."

So Jacqui trotted off and caught up with Emily. Sally and Susan followed closely behind, their eyes riveted on the pair of luscious bare backsides in front. On reaching the far side of the floor, Jacqui and Emily about-turned and headed back towards the rest room, neither making any effort to cover up their nakedness.

Sally turned to Susan and said, "I'm so turned on by this, I'm going to try it too." And trotted ahead to the rest room. When the others arrived, Sally was down to her bra and panties that were sporting a substantial wet patch at the crotch.

"Good for you, Sally. How about you Susan?" urged Jacqui.

"Yes, Susan, join us," pleaded Emily.

Sally divested her bra and panties, and posed for the others, displaying her ample breasts, which had a slight sag, but not much, with large areola and hard nipples. Her pussy was very sparsely populated with blond hair, and, on seeing this, Jacqui had to say, "So you are a natural blond then?"

Sally's pussy lips were quite visible, with the flaps of her inner lips hanging noticeably down. Also visible, was quite a respectable clitoris poking its head out from the top of her slit. Everyone was getting even more turned on, especially Susan, who, now self conscious that she was the only one with clothes, proceeded to remove them.

Susan had tits similar to Jacqui, and her pussy was totally bare. So no-one could tell whether her head hair was a natural brunette, or out of a bottle.

"OK girls," said Sally, taking charge, "Let's go exploring." and stepped into the main office area with the rest following.

Instead of going across to the other side of the floor as Emily and Jacqui did, they walked over to the stair well and entered it, the only part of the building fully lit at night, where they stopped and listened. They looked up and down the stairs, wondering if they should go up a floor. They certainly wouldn't go down for that led to the basement, and that's where the security office is, adjacent to the underground car park. They stayed there talking, expressing how exciting each found this escapade, and what they could do in future. All were highly aroused and each had to consciously halt their fingers from wandering down to their sopping pussies.

Then they heard the 'ping' of a lift arriving at a floor above them and all made a naked dash back to the rest room, tits bouncing and bums wiggling.

As the last girl entered the room and closed the door behind her, Sally observed that it was the time of the security guards' patrol about the office. The operators' rest room was not on the guards' rounds, so the girls were safe there. Neither did the guards patrol the computer suite because only operators and senior technical staff were authorised to enter there.

"Excuse me girls," said Jacqui, "But I must do something about this aching pussy of mine." And she sat back in an armchair and started to rub her pussy vigorously.

Following her lead, the others abandoned any inhibitions they may have had left and grabbed what space they could and began to frig themselves. Sally and Susan shared the two-seat settee, and Emily forced her way in between them, there being no other suitable chair. However, this proved beneficial, because Emily enjoyed the contact of flesh either side of her bum, and the pressure of the other girls' thighs against hers as they all spread their legs. Sally and Susan also obtained pleasure from their contact with Emily's flesh.

Jacqui was going hard at it with three fingers sliding in and out of her cunt, and her protruding thumb making contact with her clit with each stroke. Sally, meanwhile, was sliding her middle finger up and down her slit, dipping it into her love hole and bringing up to circle her clit. Susan vigorously rubbed her cunt with all fingers, occasionally dipping them into her vagina to gather more juice which was subsequently spread over her totally bare mons. Emily alternately concentrated on her vagina and her clitoris.

Jacqui came first with a long "O-o-o-o-o-o-o-h-h-h-h-h!" a tensing of her legs that resembled a paralysis, which suddenly released followed by several spurts of an almost clear viscous fluid from her cunt that spattered onto the carpet.

"Wow!" said everyone else almost in unison, who, pushed over the edge by Jacqui's display, came in quick succession. No-one else spurted like Jacqui, but that was now an aspiration for the others.

"We'd better clean ourselves up." Sally suggested and they all made a bee-line for the ladies' wash room, which was off the main room. With four girls jostling for position, the room became cramped until Sally and Susan dived into the two toilet cubicles to relieve their full bladders.

"Oi!" yelled Emily, "I was going there; I'm bursting!"

"Me too." Yelled Jacqui, who then turned to Emily and said, "Fuck this for a lark!" and hoisted herself up onto the counter, positioned herself over one of the two wash basins and let loose with a strong jet of pee.

"Holy shit!" Emily exclaimed when she saw what Jacqui was doing, and then resignedly said, "Oh well, why not." and hoisted herself up and let go with a powerful piss into the other sink.

The flushes went almost simultaneously in the two cubicles, and, Sally and Susan emerged only to stop dead in their tracks when they saw the other two girls in full flow. On regaining her composure, Sally asked, "Why didn't you use the Gent's through the wall?"

"Oh! Never thought of that," giggled Emily.

"Besides, this is more fun." Added Jacqui.

"Well, since you are using these sinks,we'regoing to the Gent's to clean ourselves up." and Sally and Susan left the washroom.

Jacqui and Emily, having finished peeing, hopped off the counter and ran hot water into the sinks. They proceeded to wash down their pussies and surrounding areas, but encountered a problem when they came to dry themselves – the rotating towel was too high.

"Oh well," sighed Emily, "It'll just have to drip-dry."

Jacqui and Emily returned to the rest room and flopped down onto the settee. Sally and Susan came out a couple of minutes later, having encountered the same problem with drying.

"Well, Jacqui," said Sally, "We'd better get dressed and relieve Anne and Elaine in the computer room."

"You get dressed if you want," replied Jacqui, "but I'm going as I am."

Sally pondered for a few seconds, then decided, "Hmmmm, why not? Their faces should be a picture when we walk through stark naked." and she skipped out of the rest room, followed by Jacqui.

"Wait!" yelled Emily, "We're coming too." and Susan and Emily joined the others.

The computer room doors were adjacent to the rest room, and Sally then realised that she was not carrying her security swipe-card to open the doors. How could she? She was naked! Fortunately, their swipe cards were held in holders on chains that draped around their necks, so they dashed back into the rest room and retrieved their cards.

When they got into the computer room, the two operators on-shift were engrossed in the console activity, and the four naked operators were able to get right behind them before Sally announced that they were relieved. The two turned round to give an update on activities before going off-shift and halted in what they were about to say when they saw the four naked bodies (except for the security cards now draped about their necks) before them.

Elaine just stammered, not knowing what to say, while Anne merely gawked. The four naked girls burst out laughing, and Sally said in between laughs, "You should see your faces."

"Well, how would you react on seeing your workmates turn up for duty stark naked?" retorted Anne, having regained her composure. "Anyway, what are you doing like that?"

"Oh, just something to ease the boredom of night shift." Sally replied, and related to the two how things got started, and what they did.

"Sounds like fun," Elaine remarked, "I would never have thought of doing anything like that, but it seems quite exciting knowing that you could get caught, little chance of it happening though."

Anne entered the discussion, "I have a confession to make, I already have stripped naked on the night shift and wandered the office."

Anne had the undivided attention of the others, who fired a barrage of questions at her. Anne continued, "A while back, when two of the shift were on holiday, and another off sick, I was taking my rest break in the rest room while the remaining two tended the computer. It was particularly boring, so I took a wander about the office. It occurred to me that with no one else about, I could do almost anything I wanted, so I took off all my clothes and wandered about the floor. I found it highly exciting, as I walked among the desks that would be occupied by staff in a few hours time, and wondered how they would react if they knew that a naked girl had been by their desk, or sitting in their seat. I returned to my clothes after a few minutes and got dressed, but I have never forgotten the buzz I received from that one episode, and have been waiting on an opportunity to do it again."

"That's amazing," said one girl.

"Absolutely," said another.

"Opportunity knocks," said a third, "you are now off-shift."

"I see you shave your pussy too, Susan," Anne observed.

"Too?" queried Susan.

Anne proceeded to remove her clothes, and standing naked before the others, showed that she too was sporting a hairless pussy. The others admired Anne's body. Her hair was dark blond, her breasts were 36B with large, protruding, nipples, and her bald pussy was absolutely gorgeous, her inner lips being encased by her plump outer ones, leaving a neat slit that swept down between her legs. Anne was highly excited, and could feel her pussy juices beginning to flow. She couldn't wait to wander naked about the office, this time with others.

Without any prompting, Elaine, who had become turned on by the unashamed nudity, also removed her clothes. Another brunette, Elaine had the largest breasts of all, about 38C, which stood out well. Her pussy was trimmed into a neat triangle, and she kept her lips free of hair.

"Before you two go off-shift," interrupted Sally, "let me have your report and then you can go on a naked romp about the office."

The report duly delivered, Anne and Elaine gathered their clothes and left with Susan and Emily on their way to the operators' rest room. The atmosphere in the room immediately hit Anne and Elaine.

"What's been going on here?" exclaimed Anne, "it smells like a brothel." Then she crouched down and touched Jacqui's cum patch that had by now soaked into the carpet. Sniffing her finger, she said, "Looks like you've been doing rather more than romping naked about the office."

"Well, one thing did lead to another," replied Susan.

"I'm going for a pee, then I'm ready for a wander about," Anne declared.

"Sally and I caught Jacqui and Emily peeing into the wash basins," Susan mentioned.

"How did you manage that?" Anne asked Emily.

"Hoisted myself on to the counter and positioned myself over a basin," Emily replied.

"I'm going to try that."

"Can we watch?" Susan asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"I want to try that too," Elaine stated.

"OK, Elaine, we'll do a duet."

The four entered the wash room, and Anne and Elaine positioned themselves over the basins.

"One the count of three, then, one, two, thr....."

But before the count was completed, Elaine cut loose with a jet so powerful that it formed a perfect blade that splashed against the sink and sprayed in all directions, some of the spray hitting Emily.

"Oops, sorry, I couldn't wait," apologised Elaine.

Anne immediately opened her floodgates as soon as she saw Elaine release hers, and generated an equally powerful stream.

12