Night Shift

Story Info
Johnny visits his lady working late.
1.2k words
4
6.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late. I manage to catch your last co-worker on the way out. I tell him I've brought you some dinner and he locks me in the building. You think you're there by yourself but I'm lurking behind you waiting for my chance to take you.

I silently move up behind your chair. You're filling out paperwork for some last minute files. I can see down your red silk shirt. I marvel at your delicious round breasts I was so bad. You raise your arms and stretch, you let out a sexy little sigh as you get comfortable in your office chair.

While your eyes are closed enjoying your stretch I quickly lean around your chair and press my lips to yours. You squeal as I grab your chin. Your arms swing down, shoving me away and into your desk.

"Johhny! You brat! You scared the hell out of me!" you scream at me with a little chuckle under your breath.

"I'm sorry baby, I couldn't resist. I was lonely at home."

You slap my chest. "Well you didn't have to scare me like that! My hearts about to come out of my chest."

"Well let me make it up to to you." I say as I stand up.

"I don't know if you deserve it. I'm mad at you." you snap at me

"Aww, come on baby." I chuckle as I lean in and kiss your soft lips again.

I wrap my hands around your hips and massage them deep. You moan into my mouth.

"Mmmnn. I can't resist... uhn.. when you do that." you whine.

I move my hands up your sides to your breasts. I massage them as I open your blazer and slide it off of your arms. You sigh in pleasure as I caress up your arms to your shoulders. You sink into your chair. Gliding my tongue along your collarbone I pull open your shirt revealing your amazing breasts barely contained by your silky black bra.

You lean forward and slide off your shirt. While you remove your bra I move to my knees and slide my hands up your skirt and massage your thighs. I look up to you, your head is leaning back. You're enjoying my hands roaming your thighs. I lick my fingertips while you're not looking and slap your inner thigh. Your eyes pop open and you jump.

"Ahn.." you yelp, "Mmm.. oh, do it again baby."

I slap your thigh once more making it glow red. You yelp again and giggle. I hike you skirt up some and reach for your panties. I can feel your wetness already. To my surprise I find you're not wearing any panties.

"Ooh, kinky little girl. No panties today? Such a naughty one."

"Easy access for you baby, hehe" you giggle.

I stand up and take off my shirt. You unzip and slide off your skirt. I catch myself staring at you. Your amazing body in nothing but your black garter belt, thigh high stockings and heels. I hoist you up and your legs wrap around my waist. I set you down on the desk. My bulge rubs against your pussy and you wince as my jeans rub your swollen clit.

I sweep your hair back out of your face. As I kiss you hard I slide my middle finger inside your wet, waiting pussy. Your body tightens, you fall flat on your back. I slide in a second finger. Your breath catches as I slide them in and out a little faster. Your body relaxes as it starts to feel good. Your breathing quickens and comes as a yelp now and then as I hit your buttons.

Your back arches and your chest starts heaving. A series of moans flow from you. You claw at the desk and cry out, "Oh my God, Johnny... ahn... right there. Please don't stop. I'm cumming baby."

You let out a long whine as your stomach contract. Your body convulses on the desk as you cum on my fingers. Your whine fades to a soft whimper and giggle. I lean over your quivering body. Kiss up your neck finally reaching your juicy lips. I pull my face away and look in your eyes. A smile forms on your face as you grab for my wet hand.

You bring my hand to your lips. Your lips wrap around my fingers and lap up yours juices. While you're savoring my fingers I whip off my belt and kick off my shoes and pants. I lean over to kiss you again as you release my fingers. A devious smile crosses your lips, your feet come up to my chest and you shove me backward into your chair.

You pop up to your feet. You slide your hands up your body, flaunting what you have for me. You flip your hair to the side and lean over me. You spread your legs and kiss my neck. My left hand cradles your head while my right caresses your breasts hanging in front of me.

Your lips travel down my body. You keep you hands pressed to my chest until you're on you knees between my legs. My head leans back and I growl as your nails glide down to my crotch. One of your hands grasps my thigh and your other wraps tightly around my shaft. My legs twitch and toes curl as you slowly stroke me. I sigh in pleasure as your hand moves up and down.

I feel warm moisture on the head of my cock as your tongue flicks against it. I groan as you lick the underside and wrap your lips around me. I grab an arm of the chair as my body tightens. My other hand makes its way through your hair as your head bobs up and down. I grab and lightly tug at your hair. You let out a squeal and continue to suck me.

You stop and look up to me, "How's this sweetie? Mmm... Do you like that?"

"Guhn.. Yes baby. Don't stop now."

You laugh and lap up the drops of precum forming at my tip. You start to stoke me again. With a firm grasp your goes up and down faster.

"Johnny, I want you to cum for me! I want it!" you shout to me.

You stand up and lean over me. You press your lips to mine and continue to stroke me. Between my short breaths our lips meet. Your tongue teases mine as I get closer to losing it. Both of my snap to the arms of the chair. My body heaves. I grit my teeth as I cum for you.

"Huhn... mnn... Don't stop babe. I'm cumming!" I grunt.

"Mmm.. Yes. I want it. I want to make you cum!" You tell me with a devious smile on your face.

My breathing becomes quick and shallow. Sweat is running down my forehead. My chest and abs tighten. I grunt and let out a moan as my hot cum is released. I growl as my cum sprays out on me and your hand.

You grab some tissues from your desk and clean off your hands. You throw the box to me and tell me to clean my naughty self up. You file away some papers as I do and come back to sit on my lap.