Night Shift Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better," said Anne, "But I just looked up at the TV screen and I don't think that it's a very good shot because the way your body is leaning over me is blocking the light. Try leaning backwards."

"I'll try," replied Susan, "But I won't be able to aim as good."

"That's OK, I'll adjust my own position if necessary."

Susan gradually moved her hands backwards until, at the point where they were either side of her feet, she lost her balance and began to fall backwards. In a reflex action to regain balance, Susan rapidly moved her hands to the floor behind her, and, in that moment without support, her legs could not maintain the semi-squat position. Susan's cunt then came into contact with Anne's cunt and the searing heat of each transmitted itself to the other sending waves of ecstasy coursing through both girls.

"Sorry, I overbalanced," Susan said in shock. The only shock Susan experienced was the thought that Anne might have thought the incident deliberate. Personally, Susan had never felt anything more exciting in her life and longed for it to happen again.

"Don't apologise, it was an accident," Anne replied, all the time thinking 'That was fucking wonderful, how can I get it to happen again?'

Already having an exhibitionist streak in her, Anne now turned to brazenness and continued, "Actually, I found it very pleasurable, well, more than pleasurable, if I am honest, I fount it really exciting."

"Did you really?" asked Susan rhetorically, "As a matter of fact it was the most pleasurable feeling I have ever had."

"Do you think it is always that pleasurable?" ventured Anne.

"Only one way to find out," replied Susan.

"Let's find out then."

Susan brought her pussy back into contact with Anne's.

"Oh yes, it feels wonderful," declared Anne.

"Yes it does, I'm going to try out rubbing my cunt up and down yours," responded Susan.

Lubricated by each others juices, Susan's cunt glided easily over Anne's. Slowly at first, but gaining in rapidity as the new found sensations consumed each girl.

"I could easily come," said Anne, "But in this position I can't return your movements, and my clit is barely grazing your cunt. In addition, my arms and legs are getting tired."

"What if we lay on the floor with our cunts facing and 'scissored' our legs as we brought our cunts together in a juicy vulval kiss?"

"Sounds good to me."

The two girls rearranged themselves into a diametrically opposed scissors position and pressed their cunts together. Each began moving their vulvas against each other, faster and faster as the sensations built up.

"Ooooh, your hot wet cunt feels lovely as it glides over my clit."

"So does yours, let's try and rub our clits together."

The girls changed rhythm and shortened strokes and 'fenced' each other with their clits.

"Uh I'm uh gonna uh uh cum uh."

"Me uh uh too."

Anne suddenly tensed, arched her back, and shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her body. Susan had to raise her hips in order to keep her cunt in contact with Anne's. She felt the release of Anne's vaginal juices against her vulva and then orgasmed herself, adding her own vaginal juices to the mixture. Then they collapsed back onto the floor, their cunts still in their lingering kiss.

After the girls regained their breaths, they disentangled themselves and surveyed the mess. Apart from their crotches and upper thighs being covered in pussy juice, there was a sizable wet patch on the carpet.

"What are we going to do about that?"

"We'll do what Emily did with the carpet tile the other night shift."

"Won't anyone notice the new tile?"

"If they do they will probably think the maintenance guys replaced a worn tile. If they noticed a wet tile, then questions are likely to be asked."

Anne and Susan cleaned themselves up, got dressed, and covered up the evidence of their activities. Retrieving the tape, and switching off the equipment they made their way back to the computer room.

"Do you think all that was captured on tape?" Susan asked.

"Probably not," replied Anne, "but we can capture it next time.

Susan smiled inwardly at the thought of repeating their act, "I can't wait. Do you know what they call what we have done?"

"No idea, if there isn't a name, we'll have to think of one."

At that point, Anne and Susan entered the computer room and placed the tape on the Shift Leader's desk. Anne mentioned to Sally that it was a new training video and that it should be assessed for suitability, and gave a wink of her eye. Sally immediately understood.

"OK, we're making good progress so Emily and Sam can take their break now," Sally announced, "I'm going to the training room to check out this tape. If it contains what I hope it contains, then it will be one of the best ideas ever, and such videos will be mandatory for all members of the team when they encounter that particular subject. Elaine, would you care to join me? I'm sure Anne and Susan will manager for a while, won't you girls?"

"No problem," Anne replied, "We know where to find you if there's a problem. Just let us know what you think of the topics on that tape."

As Sam and Emily left the computer room for their break, Sam wondered how long it would be before she reached the subject level of that video.

"What do you do in the breaks on night shift?" Sam asked of Emily.

"Various things," Emily replied, "But we usually explore the office while it is empty."

As the two girls wandered about the dark office, moving from one pool of light, cast by the emergency lights, to the next, Emily described to Sam the activities that the team got up to, all except their naked romps.

They had wandered through a couple of floors, passing comments to each other about the people who sat at various desks that they passed. They eventually came to the desk of that most disliked manager where Emily had peed not so long ago. Fond memories of that episode filled Emily's mind and she looked lingeringly at the spot on the floor where her pee had landed. The carpet tile that she peed on was not there of course, that was hidden in the storage cupboard nearby, but she wished she could just now retrieve that tile, swap it for the original that she was standing on, spread her legs and let loose a forceful piss, and defile the bastard's working area once more.

That was wishful thinking, for Sam was with her and such activities were forbidden. Pushing her desire to the back of her mind, Emily began to think of how to turn the conversation to the subject of naked romps when Sam chirped up, "What's so fascinating about that area of floor next to that arsehole's desk?"

Emily raised her eyes and looked at Sam, "Oh, you think he's and arsehole too?"

"I've never actually had contact with him, but he has a reputation of being an arsehole so I just refer to him as that. Anyway, my old desk is over there, can we go look at it?" Sam asked, pointing to the far side of the building.

"Sure, why not." Emily responded, and the two girls set off.

As they covered the twenty or so yards to Sam's old work area, Sam commented, "You know, the place is absolutely dead. Not another soul about. I'm surprised that you don't wander about the office stark naked."

Emily stifled a cough as her breath was taken away by Sam's comment. She stammered her response, "Well, er um ah we um er do."

"Oh, wow, that's brilliant," Sam enthused, "So how come you and the others are not naked now?"

"We didn't know how you would take it. We wanted to sound you out first and make sure that you weren't going to tell all your pals in the office about our naked romps. If that ever got out, there would be all hell to pay. We would have brought you in eventually. In fact, that's why you were assigned to me.

"I have an exhibitionist streak and am considered the naughtiest, and Sally thought that I would be the best person to induct you into our club."

They arrived at Sam's old desk.

"I like being naughty," Sam said, "If I was here working alone at night and all the lights were out except for the lights in this area, I used to get naked and sit at my desk. It really gave me a thrill. Why don't we get naked now?"

"I'm tempted, but we have to be practical," Emily replied, "First, we would have to carry our clothes, next, you are wearing jeans; if you had to get dressed in a hurry your jeans would be a major stumbling block – literally. We leave our clothes in the operators' rest room, so if we have to make a run for it, we can quickly get there and then get dressed."

"Who are you going to run from?"

"The security guards, they patrol the entire building every two hours. There has been an occasion when a couple of girls were out in the office and forgot about the time of the patrol and a security guard entered the floor from a stair well. Luckily they were at the far side of the floor and crouched behind a desk in the darkness. The guard checked the individual cubicles and swung his torch over the open-plan area as he walked to the next stair well and went to the next floor. The two girls got such a rush from the event that they sat back where they were on the floor and frigged themselves to climaxes."

Sam was becoming very excited at hearing that tale and asked, "Wow, that was REALLY naughty. What else did you all get up to?"

Emily told Sam all about the 'safaris' and how each safari had to try and better every previous safari. Emily finished by saying, "A few minutes ago you asked what I found so fascinating about that bit of floor by that arsehole's desk; well, on one safari, I pissed on that bit of floor."

"Holy shit!" Sam exclaimed, "I've peed into my waste bin, and I've peed into the plant tubs, but I never dared do anything as naughty as that. How did you hide it? There's no way it would dry out before morning."

Emily giggled, "I never thought of peeing into the plant tubs, I must try it. Anyway, that's what everybody else thought, and they were expecting ructions when my mess was discovered, but it was all planned and no evidence remained."

"How did you manage that?" Sam asked.

"Let's head over to the desk and I'll show you, but we will pop into a storage cupboard on the way."

As the two girls walked over, Emily asked Sam, "So tell me about your peeing into your bucket and the plant tubs."

"Well," Sam went on to say, "I told you about me getting naked when I was working late alone, that was really a progression of my peeing. When I needed to pee, I cringed at the prospect of stumbling across the dark office from my own well lit area to the toilets. In fact I was scared of the dark. So I held my pee until I had finished my stint of overtime. On one occasion, I was absolutely desperate and could wait no longer. Fortunately, I was wearing a skirt, so I scooted to the edge of my seat, placed my waste bin beneath, spread my legs, pulled my panties aside and peed into the bin."

"What did you do with the pee?" Emily asked.

"I poured it into one of the plant tubs." Emily continued, "From that point on, I just peed into my bin whenever I felt the need; I actually got quite a thrill from the naughtiness. One time, I was wearing trousers, so I lowered them, but I couldn't spread my legs wide enough, nor get my bin underneath the chair. So I took the trousers off completely, and I felt a great feeling of freedom as I stood with no trousers on. Then it occurred to me that I didn't need the bin, so I stood against a plant tub facing the plant, spread my legs, pulled my panties aside, and peed. That didn't work too good 'cos the spray wet the gusset and dripped onto the floor."

"So what did you do?"

"I moved the tub to cover the drips; these big plant tubs are pretty heavy. Next time I took my panties off too, and that worked better when standing. I found that squatting at the edge of a wide-base plant pot – that one just across from my desk, if you can see it from here," Sam pointed with her hand in the direction they had come from to a shallow, large diameter tub that contained several cacti, "- gave the best results.

"It was then that I realised that I was half naked in the office, so I decided to go completely naked and see how that felt."

"And how did you feel?" inquired Emily.

"Highly excited. So much so I diddled myself to a climax. It became routine for me to strip naked and stand or squat against a plant pot and pee into it, and then bring myself off. To prepare myself for the night's work, I used to drink lots of fluids so that my piss would be all the more satisfying."

"Wow, and I thought that we were the only ones being naughty," Emily commented, and directed Sam towards the stair well "We're taking a short detour now, over to that cupboard."

They walked into the cupboard, which was in fact a reasonably sized storage room, and Emily closed the door and switched on the light. Sam saw shelves stacked with boxes of computer print-out.

"This is one of the storage rooms that we use for keeping our listings," Emily explained as she extracted a carpet tile from behind a stack of boxes, "They are kept in case a systems programmer has to refer to something in the event of a problem."

Emily indicated a box that contained new carpet tiles, "As you can see, the maintenance boys keep stuff nice and handy in here as well. The tile I have is one I took earlier, and is the one I peed on."

Emily held the tile directly below the light, and there was a shadow of a stain covering most of the tile.

"Now I'll show you how I did it," and Emily shut down the storage room and the two girls went over to the arsehole's desk.

"Watch and learn," Emily said to Sam, and opened the top drawer of the desk. As before, Emily took a paper knife and used it to prise up a carpet tile. She then replaced it with the one she had been carrying and stomped it into place.

"Now all I had to do was place my feet on either side of the tile, like this," Emily placed her right foot on one join of the tile, and her left foot on the opposite join, "and then release my piss... just like this."

A stream of piss fell from under the hem of Emily's overall and spattered on the carpet tile between her feet. Sam was enthralled by seeing this and felt a rush of juices in her pussy.

"SHIT!" Emily exclaimed, and her stream of piss abruptly stopped, "I've pissed my panties."

"You didn't mean to then?" Sam asked with some surprise.

"Of course not," Emily replied, "in my enthusiasm I forgot I had panties on. I don't usually have panties on when wandering about the office."

Somewhat disappointed, Sam ventured, "Oh, and I thought you were a girl after my own heart – pee in your panties if you feel like it."

"You wet your panties? Deliberately?" Emily asked with incredulity.

"Yes. That's the bit I left out when telling you about pissing into the plant tubs. I wasn't always naked, quite often I was wearing my panties."

"Do you enjoy wetting your panties?"

"I love it. I love the feeling of my warm piss soaking into the gusset and spreading all over my pussy before it penetrates and cascades from my crotch between my legs. Didn't you feel anything like that?"

Emily paused while she recalled the sensations she was receiving before she was struck by the realisation that she was pissing herself.

"I suppose I did. In truth, it felt very pleasurable – I suppose that's why I took so long to realise I was wetting my panties and stop my piss."

"What's the extent of the damage?" a now very turned on Sam eagerly asked.

Emily raised her overall to show Sam her peach coloured briefs which displayed a wet patch that covered her vulva.

"Minimal," remarked Sam, "Now, the question is, are you going to continue your pee? In your panties? After all, you've started so you might as well finish."

"Alright then," agreed Emily, "but I'm going to take my overall off so I can see myself."

"Good idea," concurred Sam.

As Emily was hauling her overall over her head, to reveal a peach coloured bra to match her panties, Sam undid her jeans and pushed them down.

"What are you doing?" asked Emily.

"I'm going to wet my panties too – I don't see why you should get all the fun. Do you think that carpet tile will be able to absorb two pees?"

"No, it barely absorbed my last pee – I had to carry it back flat else the excess liquid on the surface left a trail of drips back to the storage cupboard. You can always use one of the plant tubs over there," Emily replied as she pointed through a gap in the screens that partitioned the area.

Once Sam had removed her jeans, revealing a pair of violet briefs, Emily resumed her pee. This time she concentrated as her pee spread over her pussy, relishing the spreading warmth. The stream soaked through the already wet panties quickly and cascaded onto the carpet tile, splashing her feet and ankles. She looked up and saw Sam watching her intently, intensifying her already high excitement, knowing she was being watched as she wet her panties like a naughty child. Emily then just let her pee flow full force. It was powerful and it hissed within her panties as the force pushed the gusset away from her labia. She felt the heat spread upwards over her mons and up her buttocks. Rivulets of hot piss escaped past the elastic on either side of the gusset and meandered down the insides of her thighs and calves. Emily was in heaven. She wanted to violently rub her pussy while her piss flowed, but resisted the urge lest her pee splash beyond the boundaries of the carpet tile. That would have to wait till next time. Next time... when would that be? As soon as she got home, she decided, she would put on a pair of clean panties, step into the shower cubicle, and piss for all she was worth while rubbing her pussy vigorously. Now, Emily's stream dwindled rapidly and ceased. Her bladder empty, Emily just stood while the drips of excess piss left her crotch.

"That was the most amazing experience I have ever had – I have never before felt sensations so intense." Emily remarked.

Sam, who had just enjoyed the show of a lifetime – watching someone piss their panties – was highly aroused. There was an obvious damp spot in the gusset of her panties where it covered her vagina and she was going to expand that spot rapidly in a few seconds. This time she would have an audience, a kindred spirit. She wanted to put on a good show for Emily, really soak her panties. Maybe, if she had the courage, ask Emily to take down her sopping wet panties and, hopefully, feel Emily's breath caress her wet, tender, skin.

"Come on, Emily, I want to piss my panties like I've never pissed in them before, and I want you to watch," Sam urged as she moved towards the group of plant tubs.

"Hang on, my panties are still dripping. I don't want to leave a trail," was Emily's response.

Sam had reached the plant tubs, "Hurry."

"Fuck it, I'll take my panties off," Emily replied as she slid her panties down, letting them drop to her ankles.

Sam paused while she watched Emily drop her panties, admiring the neatly trimmed 'landing strip' just above the cleft of her vulva. As Emily walked over, Sam remarked, "You're only wearing your bra now."

Emily unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms as she completed the distance to Sam.

"There, now I am naked, just as I usually am on night shift. You may as well get naked too, we can march into the computer room like this and give the other girls a shock."

"I'll leave my panties on, at least until I've wet them," Sam replied as she pulled her T-shirt over her head and removed her bra, dropping the clothing on the floor.

As Sam stepped into a shallow, wide based, tub that contained several succulent plants, Emily admired her nicely formed breasts with proud nipples. The compost was covered in a layer of smooth pebbles which gave a desert like appearance that emulated the natural environment of the sparsely distributed plants.