Night Shift Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to face Emily, Sam asked, "Should I stand or squat?"

"Whichever you prefer. You can pee another way the next time."

"I prefer to stand," Sam said, "I like to feel my hot piss run down my legs."

"I know what you mean," Emily commented, "Some of my pee ran down the insides of my thighs and legs, and it felt very nice."

Sam stood with her feet about 18 inches apart and started to pee with no announcement.

Emily, however, had been watching Sam closely, and noticed a rapidly expanding dark patch in Sam's crotch that preceded a cascade of golden piss which splashed onto the pebbles beneath. The flow intensified, and, as with Emily earlier, generated a hissing sound. That is where the similarity ended, for Sam's piss came out with such force that it could not escape her panties quick enough. To Emily, the excess appeared to flow upwards over Sam's mons to almost the waistline of her panties. The bulk practically formed a jet that exited through the crotch of her panties and oscillated from side to side, running down one leg, then the other, while the remainder landed on the pebbles between her feet. Pee overflowed from either side of the gusset as it had with Emily, but in greater quantity.

Emily was mesmerised by the exhibition before her. Not in her wildest dreams did Emily think that she would find watching another girl pee her panties in any way arousing; on the contrary, her reaction would have been one of disgust. Yet here she was watching another girl deliberately wetting her panties and finding it the most erotic act she had ever witnessed. Emily was saddened when Sam's pee waned and eventually ceased.

As soon as her flow stopped, Sam took off her panties and wrung the excess piss out onto the pebbles. Emily noticed Sam's totally bare pussy and commented, "Another shaved pussy in the team, only Elaine and myself have hair down there. Perhaps I'll just have to shave it all off."

"I want to watch," Sam said as she stepped out of the plant tub.

Both girls surveyed the 'damage' – a substantial area of pebbles were quite wet, but the compost beneath had easily absorbed Sam's pee.

"That'll dry by morning," Emily remarked, "C'mon, we'd better get the carpet tiles switched back and clean ourselves up. Are you game to go back into the computer room naked? I would love to see their faces when we walk in without our clothes on."

"Ooh yes, that'll be a wheeze."

The two girls gathered up their clothes and, after hiding the soiled carpet tile in the storage room, cleaned themselves up in the toilet before heading off to the computer room. On the way, they dumped their clothes in the operators' rest room.

Back in the computer room, Sally, Anne, Susan, and, Elaine were lounging around, reading magazines, while the batch jobs executed, one or other of them periodically glancing at the console in case the computer required a tape change, or a new box of print paper. Tapes were turning, disks were spinning, and, the line-printers were clattering away. The level of noise was so great that no-one heard the computer room doors slide open. Emily and Sam managed come up behind the other four operators unseen.

It was Sally, who was further back than the others, who noticed something on the floor out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to better see what had caught her attention and saw a pair of bare feet and ankles. Raising her head, she then saw bare knees and bare thighs. Continuing to raise her head, she saw a vulva, a bare mons veneris, and, now looking upwards, a bare stomach and bare breasts, all belonging to the new girl.

Sally immediately jumped out of her chair, knocking it back on its castors, exclaiming, "Holy shit!"

The other three girls turned around to see what the commotion was and were dumbfounded on seeing Sam and Emily stark naked.

Without hesitation, Sally announced, "Oh Yeah, c'mon girls, let's get back to normal night shift operations," and started to remove her clothes.

The remaining clothed girls began undressing even before Sally had finished the sentence.

It was the fastest stripteases that Sam had ever seen.

"Welcome to our shift as a full participating member," Sally said to Sam, and gave her tight hug, relishing the soft, warm, flesh pressing against her.

Each of the shift hugged the new girl in turn.

"Hey, Sally," Emily interjected, "Are you putting on weight? Your tummy looks a bit swollen."

"Sort of," replied Sally, "I'm pregnant."

So it was now Sally who was tightly hugged by all the other members of the shift, naked body against naked body.

"Tell us all about it"

Sally told her shift about the events of the day following that first night, and how she had lapsed taking her contraceptive pill.

"Enough about me," said Sally directing her question to Emily and Sam, "What did you two get up to?"

"We pissed our panties," Emily responded unashamedly.

"What?" exclaimed everybody except Sam.

"You heard, we wet our panties."

"Coo, a double accident," Susan suggested, "How did it happen?"

"It wasn't entirely an accident," Emily admitted, and went on to relate exactly what happened.

During Emily's dissertation, there were exclamations such as, "You enjoyed it?", "I can't see myself doing that", "Deliberately?", etc.

After Emily had finished her story, with embellishments from Sam, Sally asked the question, "What did it feel like, you know, wetting yourself?"

"It's hard to describe, wouldn't you agree, Sam?" Emily replied.

Sam nodded.

"After I had my little accident, I reflected on the sensations I felt as I peed in my panties, and realised they were very pleasant," continued Emily, "So, with encouragement from Sam, or was it urging, I finished my pee in my panties, and very enjoyable it was too. That's my best description, beyond that all I can say is try it for yourself. If you don't like it, then don't do it again. I will add, though, that my state of sexual arousal had a lot to do with it."

Sam added to Emily's statement by conveying her own feelings.

"Well," Sally announced, "I, for one, am going to try it."

"Now?" Elaine asked.

"No time like the present," Sally responded.

"So you'll go home with wet knickers?"

"Perhaps, or I might just go commando."

"I don't know if I could wet my panties," said Anne, "I think I would have to see someone else do it first to convince me."

"I'd do it for you," Emily chirped up, "Except I don't have a pair of dry panties."

"I do," Anne contributed, "I always carry a spare pair."

"That's the other thing," Emily sighed, "I don't need to pee."

"Neither do I," Sam agreed.

"I could always drink lots of water," Emily suggested.

"That would take ages to make its way through your body," Sally commented, "And time is pushing on."

"There's only one thing for it," Sally had resolved, "I'll wet my panties first and if anyone else wants to follow suit, they can."

"Where will we do this?" asked Elaine.

"I know," Susan suggested, "In the upstairs training room. We can tape it."

"Great idea," said Sally, "But what are we going to catch our pee in?"

Susan responded with, "There are plenty of waste bins there, we could empty them down the toilet along the corridor."

"Sounds good to me," said Sally, "Let's all go then."

"What about the computer?" someone asked.

"It'll be OK for a while," replied Sally.

The girls slipped their panties back on, except for Sam and Emily whose panties were in the rest room and were wet anyway, and made their way to the top floor. Anne dived into the rest room to get the tape.

While Anne and Susan set up the camera and video equipment, Elaine gathered up several waste bins.

"Careful," Anne said as Susan inserted the tape into the recorder, "We don't want to wipe off any of our earlier activities."

Susan pressed the play button and the TV screen leapt to life. The scene showed Anne lying naked on the floor, her body gyrating and her tits wobbling, and a bare leg draped over Anne's groin, its foot on the floor by Anne's breast. Everything else was out of frame.

"What did you two get up to?" Sally inquired.

"Looks like they're tribbing," Sam mentioned before either of the other two could answer.

"We were rubbing our cunts together," Susan, almost innocently, replied.

"Yes, tribbing," confirmed Sam.

"So that's what it's called," said Anne, "We thought we had found something new."

"You'd have had to have been around at the dawn of time to have invented tribbing," commented Sam.

The tape now set at the end of Anne and Sally's session, everything was set to shoot Sally piss in her panties.

Sally positioned herself astride a waste bin and Susan, who eagerly volunteered, focused the camera with Sally in the frame. Susan did a few test zooms on Sally's crotch, admiring the camel toe the cotton of her violet floral patterned white panties formed over her vulva. Susan, satisfied with the shot, called "Run."

"Sam," Sally beckoned, "Is my position OK? I don't want to miss the bin."

"Yes, your fine. The panties will absorb the force of your pee and send the stream straight downwards between your legs."

"Here goes then," declared Sally.

Susan kept all of Sally in the frame until she noticed a small wet patch forming.

"It's coming," commented Sally.

Susan zoomed in on Sally's crotch and captured the expanding wet patch. Then drops of Sally's pee penetrated the gusset and eventually formed a stream as her pee strengthened.

"Oh my God, this is unbelievable," Sally enthused, "It feels absolutely amazing."

At that point Sally ceased controlling her flow and just let it go. The thick stream of pee cascaded from the crotch of her panties and, just as Sam stated, landed in the bin. The wet patch spread further over her panties.

Susan zoomed out to capture the stream flowing from Sally's panties into the bin. She then zoomed out further to capture all of Sally, who was looking downwards, watching herself pee her panties.

"Look at the camera," Susan instructed Sally.

Sally complied and Susan captured a smile of absolute ecstasy on her face as the pee continued to flow through her panties into the bin.

Meanwhile, Anne and Elaine, had been watching Sally's exhibition closely and were surprised how erotic they had found it. Anne's earlier apprehensions were now dispelled, although, if she had been honest, she was intrigued by the thought of wetting her panties but was too afraid to say so in front of the others. Elaine was also converted, while Susan was relishing controlling the camera and zooming in and out of Sally's pissing crotch. Both Emily and Sam, who had earlier watched each other piss their panties, were thoroughly enjoying the show.

Inevitably, Sally's pee came to an end and she stepped away from the bin, glancing into it to see how much she had peed. "OK, who's next?" she asked.

Emily interjected, "We'd better watch our time. I suggest a threesome if you want to participate."

Susan, Elaine, and, Anne, readily agreed.

"Who's doing the camera?"

"No me," said Sally, "I want to frig as they pee.

"I'll do it," Sam volunteered.

"I'll use Sally's bin," Susan said as she stood astride it and faced the camera.

Anne and Elaine grabbed a bin each and positioned themselves alongside Susan.

Sam adjusted the camera and zoomed out until all three occupied the frame. "Could you all come together a bit closer?" Same asked.

They moved closer together so that one's foot touched her neighbour's foot while standing astride their bins.

Sam, happy that she was going to get the best shot, announced, "Run."

Susan was the first to start. Her pee just poured through her panties from the start. She was so enthusiastic after watching Sally that she just cut loose.

Anne and Elaine, on hearing the splash of Susan's pee landing in Sally's pee, looked round and, without any further hesitation, let their pees go almost simultaneously.

Sam waited till all three girls were in full flow and zoomed in to the crotches of each girl's panties, panning from one to the next and back again. Where Elaine was concerned, the wet panties showed the darker area of her pubic hair.

"Your pubic hair is going to have to go, Elaine," Sam said.

"What about Emily's?" Elaine retorted, still peeing strongly.

"Hers too, I think we should all be shaved," Sam declared.

Sally, who all this time had been sitting on the floor rubbing her pussy through her wet panties while watching the three others piss themselves, agreed, "Good idea Sam, maybe tomorrow night we can have a shaving session."

"I'm game," added Emily, who was also sat on the floor with two fingers up her cunt, "Who's going to shave me?"

"I will," Sam said without hesitation, all the time shooting the action.

"I'm running out of pee," Susan declared.

Anticipating that the others may also be about to dry up, Sam zoomed back out to get all three in the frame.

"Keep it going a bit longer girls, I'm about to cum," pleaded Sally.

"Me too," grunted Emily.

Sally came just as the last few spurts left Susan's pussy, and Emily came just after. As Emily's climax was subsiding, Anne and Elaine finished their pees.

Sam kept the camera rolling after all three pees had finished and asked, "Well, did you like that?"

"It was fantastic, I never thought peeing myself could feel so good."

"I felt really naughty, but I felt sensations that I never thought existed. I'll do that again."

"I still have a feeling of disgust at the thought of peeing myself, but I have never felt so aroused having done so. I would still hate to have an accident, but on my own, or with you, I will enjoy wetting my panties."

Sally completed the accolades, "When my husband gets home from work tomorrow, or, rather, tonight, I'm going to wet my panties in front of him."

The tidy-up was accomplished quickly, three of the girls emptied the bins down the toilets along the corridor, while Anne replaced the video equipment as she had found it, after removing the tape, of course. Sally and Emily hurried back to the computer room in case the computer was waiting on a tape, or a special form for printing.

Back in the computer room, Sally was relieved to see that everything was running just as she left it.

"Things are going really smoothly, we should get home early tonight," said Sally, "Only one more job after this lot is done."

The remaining girls trooped in, Anne, Susan, and, Elaine, still wearing their wet panties, as was Sally. Sam was completely comfortable being naked, and the rest of the shift was completely comfortable with Sam as a member.

The news that it was going to be an early night was announced, and the girls lounged around the computer room on whatever seats could be found and waited for the computer to require something.

Sam got a seat next to Emily and they got into conversation about their experiences that night.

"You said earlier that you liked the feel of your pee running down your legs?" Sam asked of Emily.

"Yes, I did."

"So do I," Sam continued, "I wonder if it feels the same with someone else's pee running over your body?"

"I wouldn't know...," Emily replied, and then paused to contemplate such a scenario, "...It would be interesting to find out."

"I think so too, would you like to find out?

Emily delayed her reply while she thought. Was this leading where she thought, nay, hoped it was leading?

"I suppose I would, do you want to try it?"

Now Sam paused to think, "Yes, but only with a close friend who is likewise thinking and prepared to forget all about it if either party doesn't like it."

"I'm likewise thinking, would you consider me a close enough friend?" asked Emily.

"After all that we have done together tonight, of course you are a close friend. I couldn't tell anyone else what we got up to. Shall we try it?"

"Fine by me, where and when can we try it? Do you live on your own?"

"No, I live with my parents, what about you?"

"I share a flat with two other girls. We could go there after work, but we would have to wait until they go to work then we will have the flat to ourselves."

"Sounds good to me, we'd better start drinking a lot of fluid."

"Good idea," Emily responded, her heart beating a bit faster in anticipation of what was to come.

Sally announced, "Last job running."

A printer started clattering and continued for about five minutes, then all was silent, well, about as silent as it can get in a room full of whirring equipment.

"That's it girls, all jobs complete. Let's get the tapes dismounted and placed on the trolley for return to the tape library, and then we can go home."

Emily stayed with Sally after the rest of the girls had gone to the rest room to get dressed. She noticed Sally attaching a written note to the tape they had just made and placing it in another shift leader's drawer.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving the tape for Jacqui, we exchanged drawer keys when she took over her shift so we could keep her in the loop," replied Sally, "I've marked it 'Training Video – Eyes Only'."

"I'd love to find out what she thinks of it. Have you had anything from her?"

"Just three photocopies of unidentified female genitals."

"At least she's making progress."

"Time to go," said Sally.

Emily noticed that four of the chairs had damp patches where wet panties had obviously been sitting, and pointed it out to Sally.

"Let's hope it dries by the time day shift comes in," is all Sally could say.

When Emily and Sally got to the rest room, all the other girls were dressed. Sally raised the hems of the skirts of Elaine, Anne, and, Susan, and found they were still wearing their wet panties, which were beginning to dry out. Everyone giggled.

Emily and Sally got dressed, Sally keeping on her wet panties, but Emily didn't put hers back on.

Sam said to Emily, "I kept my spare dry panties for you, I'm wearing jeans so I don't need them.

"Thanks Sam, but I won't need them either, since it is still during the night, we will be going home by taxi, so I'm going commando."

The taxis were ordered, Sam and Emily sharing since they were going back to Emily's place. Sam handed Emily a can of juice from the 'fridge' and opened another for herself.

On arriving at Emily's place, Emily signed the taxi chit and the two girls went up to Emily's flat. Her two flat-mates were still in their beds as it was only just after 6:00.

"We may as well make ourselves comfortable in the living room," Emily said, "maybe you'd like some breakfast?"

"Some toast would do me fine," Sam responded.

Emily went over to the kitchenette to prepare the toast. "Tea or coffee?" she called back.

"Coffee please, I don't want to be falling asleep just yet."

"Good idea."

As Emily and Sam munched their toast and drank their coffee, they learned more about each other. While they waited for Emily's flat-mates to leave for work, they had several more cups of coffee and discussed what they were planning to do. They decided that the best method was to use the bath.

Emily's flat-mates left for their respective jobs at the back of 8 o'clock and Emily heaved a sigh of relief, "At last we have the place to ourselves."

"Thank goodness," Sam concurred, "I'm dying for a piss after all that coffee."

"Yeah, me too. Let's go to my room and get our clothes off."

The two girls went to Emily's room and removed what little clothes they had on; neither girl wore panties, and neither had bothered to put theirs bras back on before leaving the office. Emily went to a drawer and took out a clean pair of panties and slipped them on. Sam took her spare pair of panties from her bag and slipped them on. They adjourned to the bathroom.

"Can I go first, I'm quite desperate?" Sam asked.

"OK, but I'll take my panties off first – I don't want them getting wet yet," Emily agreed and she took off her panties and climbed into the bath. She lay on her back as best she could, but her knees were sticking up.